Jill and The Nerd Pt. Deux

Story Info
Sam returns for another lust-filled weekend.
2.1k words
4.33
59.5k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,889 Followers

(This is a collaborative effort by elia_cdl and hizchick.)

*

When I awoke Monday, after a weekend of witnessing Sam fuck Jill, I wondered what would happen next. When Sam finally left Sunday night Jill and I were both exhausted. We just exchanged "I love you" and kissed and went to sleep.

I looked over at Jill but she wasn't there. Then I could hear her in the kitchen. Having Sam here all weekend we never had a chance to talk, so in a way I was dreading our first meeting and conversation after two days of sexual odyssey. I never dreamed she could be so wanton and so demanding.

I passed the computer on my way to the kitchen and, judging by the stack of paper, was surprised to see how much work I was able to accomplish with all that had transpired.

I went into the kitchen and said a timid "Good morning." Jill replied and asked if I was ready for coffee. Before I answered she was pouring it. She handed it to me and gave me a typical morning kiss.

"Did you manage to get all the work done you wanted?"

"I'm not sure. It looks like I got quite a bit done."

"Good. Maybe you won't have to work too late every night this week."

With that she handed me the sports section and set about doing her crossword puzzle. Not a word about Sam and how she had used him to fulfill my fantasies. Then I realized we didn't really have time to begin a discussion that would probably take a couple hours.

So, it was off to work. Where I had a hard time accomplishing anything. My mind kept flashing back to the weekend's almost unbelievable events. Having never pictured my wife like that....Well that's not right. I have pictured her being fucked by some guy with a big cock and then spreading her legs wide for me to lick her freshly fucked pussy. But that was in my head. I never really thought she would actually do anything like that.

Every flashback caused an erection. Sometimes I was so hard it was painful. Three times I had to go to the men's room to get relief or my balls would have swollen up to the size of grapefruit.

As the end of the day neared I was glad that I could finally get home and get everything out in the open. God! I sure wasn't looking forward to that conversation.

I found that I had gotten enough work done over the weekend that I didn't need to work late. Even though I got practically nothing done in the office.

I got home to find Jill in the kitchen, preparing dinner. She asked me to pour her a glass of wine, and I poured myself some bourbon at the same time. She told me to hurry and wash up as dinner was just about ready.

Well, we had dinner and the usual evening chores then settled down to a little TV for me and Jill was reading a mystery novel. She still never said a thing about the weekend.

Tuesday morning was a repeat of Monday. Everything just like normal. I wondered how long she could go on pretending nothing had happened. I mean, it did happen. I was there.

The scenes still played out vividly in my mind. The first two times Sam fucked her they didn't let me watch. They only called me into the room when Sam had emptied his balls in her and it was up to me to clean her pussy. Then later they did let me watch. And even allowed me to take part.

One thing was obvious to me. Jill had to have repressed her true sexuality all these years. Only allowing it to come out when she found out my own perverse deisres. So I knew we needed to talk about it, but she didn't mention it.

By Saturday a niggling little doubt had begun to creep into my brain. It had happened just like I remember. Hadn't it? Yes, damn it. Sam fucked Jill like she'd never been fucked before. And I helped them. Didn't he? Didn't I?

When three weeks had passed I had turned completely around. Wow! That was some dream I had. Thinking it was real how Jill had let Sam use her and then made me clean her. Even kissing her while Sam fucked her. The pictures are soooo clear in my head. I've fantasized before but never in such detail. I mean, it was a dream, wasn't it?

Wednesday evening Jill said, "I have a proposition for you."

I muted the TV and gave her a smile. "OK".

"I'll give you something you've always wanted if you give me something we both want."

"Well I can't lose with a proposition like that so, yes, to whatever it is."

"Let me tell you first. If you let me invite Sam over for the weekend I'll let you fuck my ass. Like you've always wanted."

I was stunned. After all the time that had gone by I actually doubted it had ever happened. I was almost as embarrassed right then as I was the night it all started.

"Well? I know you liked licking my pussy after Sam fucked me. And you know I liked it, too. I'm sure you were surprised at the things I did, but you never acted like you wanted a lusty, wanton wife. So I never showed any more of my sexuality than what I thought you wanted. I think we've both spent too much time masturbating while fantasizing about the things we wanted but were afraid to tell each other."

She was 100% correct. There was only one thing I could say.

I got down on my knees in front of her, gently spread her legs and leaned forward. Just before kissing her pussy I said, "I'll do whatever you and Sam want me to."

When Sam arrived on Friday evening we were already anxious to begin. All of us, including Sam. He and I were hard and Jill's pussy was dripping. It only took a few minutes for them to strip and jump onto the bed and fuck. It was over almost before it began. Jill cried out in orgasmic pleasure and Sam yelled as he came deep inside her.

I urged Sam to move out of the way so I could lick my lovely wife. My cock smashed against the bed as I buried my face in her steaming hot pussy. I came as I greedily lapped up the mixed juices of their fuck Then I rolled onto my back. Jill quickly moved on top of me. And Sam rejoined us on the bed.

(Jill will tell the rest of the story.)

I adjusted my position slightly as the bed shifted with Sam's additional weight, and I lowered my pussy lips to the point of just brushing Dave's lips. I felt Dave's tongue delve into the slick wetness of my splayed pussy as Sam held his half-hard cock in his hand and guided it toward my mouth. In seconds I was sucking his long thick cock as Dave's tongue roamed the open lips and gaped opening of my pussy.

The combined sensations of feeling a mans tongue roaming my cunt and a magnificent cock stiffening in my hands and mouth were more than I could bear, and a rush of pleasure tore through me when Dave greedily mouthed my clit as I shook in orgasm. I let Sam's engorged knob slip from between my lips, but not before I tasted the first sweet drop of precum ooze from the tip of it. Sam's cock was ramrod hard, and raring to go with youthful vigor.

Dave had me properly prepped to accommodate him as well.

I moved to mount Dave reverse cowboy style, carefully maneuvering my legs under his arms, and arching my back to provide good access to Sam who was already moving behind me. I was about to be fucked all over again by an impressively hung young stud while my husband lay beneath me to ravish my crotch in the midst of it.

I was aroused beyond all reason at the very idea, and ready even more as I felt both my husbands and my lovers hands at my hips and waist.

I gasped as I again felt the widely flared head of Sam's cock spread me, and despite being soaked with semen, I still felt the stretch of his cock burrowing into me. It was a wonderful filling sensation, and I arched even further as he pressed the full length of his impressive cock into me.

I could only imagine what my husband was thinking as he watched in graphic close-up fashion as that big cock slid balls-deep into me. I was assured he enjoyed it as I again felt his tongue wriggling up my yawning pussy.

I moaned softly as Dave's talented tongue fluttered along the feathery inner lips and all the way to my clit.

I moaned louder as I felt Sam withdraw almost completely for his first stroke, and Dave's tongue wormed down my cunt to lap at the oozing mingled juices Sam's knob had pulled from me.

My husband continued to lick at the oozing juices as Sam plundered my pussy in deliciously long strokes as his distended cock-head continued to pull the last remnants of his prior ejaculation from me. I was soaring in unreserved pleasure.

My mouth lowered to Dave's bolt-upright cock as Sam settled into a slow and teasing cadence of strokes, and jerking his cock deep in me with every penetrating lunge.

My husband was quivering hard, and as excited as I have ever seen him judging from the steady ooze of precum seeping from his cock. Getting hard this soon after an ejaculation was unusual for him, and so welcomed.

As I worked Dave's knob and tried to keep in step with Sam's slow yet vigorous thrusts, Dave's tongue would suddenly flutter and curl under my clit and send me reeling in pleasure. Time and time again Dave's cock slipped from my mouth as I cried out in orgasm, or urgent angst whenever Sam's cock suddenly slipped out when we managed to lose our delicate cadence. I felt four hands reaching to guide that big cock back into me whenever that occurred.

I suddenly felt the quickening of Sam's thrusts, and I rammed back against him at every full deep plunge of his cock. Sam gripped my hips in a clenching grasp as Dave steadied my waist while I wantonly bucked against Sam. I felt his ramrod hard cock make a final vicious lunge, and as he cried out I felt the first jets of heated wetness flooding into me.

Sam's cock jerked and throbbed as again and again his cum blasted into my depths. The magnitude of Sam's ejaculation triggered a monumental orgasm of my own, and I begged and pleaded for more as my pussy cramped hard to his still squirting cock.

As I shook in ecstasy, Dave's lips mouthed my distended clit, and he stayed there, urging me on at every shuddering contraction. My pussy was still quivering as I felt Sam's withering cock begin to slip from me. A torrent of semen ran from my pussy as I felt his cock make a final slip and fall from me.

I shivered deliciously as I felt my husband's tongue swirling in the wetness.

Sam rolled to the right and collapsed on the bed as I struggled to maintain my stance on wobbly knees.

My loving husband was still licking my drenched cum-filled pussy as my legs gave out and I rolled to the left and hit the bed face first.

Sam and I were gasping ragged breaths of air as we lay still with my husband pressed between us. I was pleasured beyond all reason.

I was still a mass of quivers as I felt Dave stir and move down on the bed. It was only a second later that I felt his tongue gently running up and down the crack of my ass, and I weakly spread my legs for him.

I was simply lost in the sensations of Dave's tongue swirling the semen covered bud of sensitivity.

I mewled quietly at the sensations of his licking, and I spread my legs even further as his tongue circled my ass in teasing flickers.

The gentle mewling became a growl as I felt Dave move to plunge his cock deep into my cum laden cunt.

He withdrew with every stroke, and slathered my ass with Sam's semen. On the third withdrawal I felt it, the unmistakable pressure of a rock hard cock pressing against the resistance of my virgin ass.

He had taken me at my word, and now was about to claim his prize for allowing me to experience my wildest fantasy and pleasure at the hands of another man.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,889 Followers