Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, as if he were afraid someone was going to yell "APRIL FOOL!" at any moment, Eddie reached forward to take the elastic on my diminutive bikinis in his long (and, as I learned not-too-much later, gentle) fingers and slowly slide them down my legs. As I raised my skyscraper heels one-at-a-time to allow the removal of the gauzy apparel, I placed one of my hands on Eddie's shoulder for balance; when the panties were off, I didn't move my hand. Instead, I looked down at this now-upturned face and told him, "Eddie, it's very important to me that you know how delighted I am that you're here and doing what you're doing." He cocked one eyebrow up by way of silently asking for explanation.

"Feel me, Eddie," I told him. "Reach between my legs with those beautiful fingers of yours and see how wet I am." WET?!? I felt as if my cunt were drowning! "Rub me and make me feel good . . . please!"

Our new Water Brother looked, with awe, up into my face as I placed my other hand on his other shoulder and spread my legs apart to give him better access as he slowly reached forward . . and slid his fingers right into my gash!


I don't know what premonitory instinct had made me hold on to him with both hands instead of just one, but it's a damn good thing I did because, if I hadn't, I would've fallen right over. "Oh, Eddie!" I breathed, "That feels so GOOD! Please, Eddie, rub me .. find my clit ... there .. UMPH!!" That last sound was caused by the arrival of a totally unexpected orgasm, one which made my back do a reverse arch and made me hunch down on his fingers, driving one of them all the way to the second knuckle, to my great delight!

For a few moments, as his finger rested (mostly) quietly within my most intimate portal, all I could do was hold tightly to Eddie's shoulders and let my climax run its course through my rapidly-vibrating body, then -- following my instincts rather than planning my move (I can be a calculating bitch when it comes to coming!) -- I almost literally threw myself on Eddie, straddling his legs with mine and, throwing my arms around his neck, planting my lips on his for a long, tongue-filled and utterly wonderful kiss. The kiss was marvelous . . and was considerably enhanced by Eddie' s hands roaming my body, totally oblivious to Tim 's presence.

(I should explain something here that, perhaps, will help you understand both me and the relationship between Tim and myself: I am NEVER unaware of my husband's presence. Although I could enjoy sex just with my partner of the moment, whoever he -- or she -- might be, I find having Tim in the same room with me, even if he's busy fucking the brains out of some other girl over in the far corner, amplifies my sexual response. The knowledge that, at any time, he can look over and see me at my sluttish best and hear me having one of my loud, frequent orgasms, makes the physical experience AT LEAST twice-as-good, if not more than that. As I wrote him once, "I think that having sex without you around to enjoy it with me would be like eating steak . . with no salt or pepper." I'm delighted say he pretty much feels the same way, the only exceptions being when he's out-of-town on a trip without me and has a chance to tumble someone new. At that, he always tells me about it, in intimate detail, the first chance he has).

Anyway, I was aware -- keenly aware -- of Tim 's silent presence but, understandably, my concentration was on our friend as we came up for air, caught our breath, with me saying, "Eddie, you can help us with a lot of 'firsts' tonight, if you're willing." Silent questioning as his hands caressed my diminutive -- but very, VERY sensitive -- tits. "You can be the first person to see our bedroom; it's quite nice, albeit a bit crowded. You can be part of my very first threesome (fudging a little on Millie, I suppose) . . which means you'll also be the first man to eat me, fuck me and be sucked by me while Tim enjoys the sight -- AND the otherwise-unoccupied openings in my horny little body.

"I want to, and I'm ready to do anything necessary to make you feel good . . but are YOU game?"

In his first real flash of humor since my disrobing had started, Eddie thought for a second before saying, "I think only a corpse could say 'no' to you. I'm .. flattered .. you want me."

"Yes, we do, Eddie," I told him, "BOTH of us selected you . . and WANT you . . to join us.' ' That last was a deliberate piece of double entendre. Thanks to an ex-girlfriend of Tim 's who'd once spent the night with Eddie, Tim and I knew Eddie had some bisexual tendencies .. but he didn't know we knew and, sneaky little bitch that I can be sometimes, I threw that out and then deliberately left him wondering exactly how I'd meant it. He'd find out soon enough, if I had my way about it.

I didn't give him much chance to think about it, though: instead, I dropped my lips to his once more and tongue-fucked his mouth with great enthusiasm, amply returned. When that marvelous kiss ended, I think I shocked hell out of all of us by declaring (My God, I'm dangerous with wine in me!), "I want so much come on me and in me that I'll have to hold on to the headboard to keep from sliding off the bed!" That, while embarrassing me, also broke both my lovers up and lightened the atmosphere in the room so, at least, it did serve a useful purpose.

Blushing at my Freudian Slip, I still had enough sense to take advantage of the slight shift in mood by sliding off Eddie's lap (and almost falling on my naked ass, having forgotten my extreme footwear) and moving around to my original chair.

Tim and Eddie looked a bit puzzled, but I finished the last sip of my wine before removing the suspense .. by spreading one hose-covered leg up-and-over the arm of my chair and sliding one finger into my slit to lightly diddle my dew-covered clit (that would make a good poem, now that I think of it) and said, "Guys, as you can see, I have nothing to hide from you. I think it's time you returned the favor. I'd like both of you to stand up and peel down to nothing but your jewelry . . and then we'll go in the bedroom and have an evening that none of us will ever forget!"

I kept rubbing -- marvelously! -- my "little-boy-in-the-boat" as I watched Eddie look at Tim for guidance and saw Tim smile -- his beautiful smile, so full of approval! -- in return before getting up and kicking off his shoes while unbuttoning his shirt. After a moment's pause, Eddie got up, too, if somewhat slower than had my husband, and began disrobing.

How wonderful, how fun! Acutely (and enjoyably) aware of my own nude, lewd exposure, my pussy throbbed even harder as those two lovely men quickly revealed their bodies to me, Eddie's very long cock springing from his briefs in full erection . . . and then there they stood, full-front to me, Tim 's hands casually on his hips . . and Eddie looking like he didn't quite know what to do with his. I quivered in anticipation . . and, yet, was a little hesitant to do anything next --until Tim said gently, "It's your party, darling."

I was just at the point where about three more probes of my pudenda would put me over the edge, but I sensed it wasn't time for that yet. Instead, I dropped my foot to the floor and said, "Would you two lovely men come over here, right in front of me?" Moving around opposite sides of the coffeetable, they walked -- their cocks swaying -- to a point directly before me. I sat up, telling them, "Closer . . that's it. Put your arms around each other's waists. Yes!"

If ever a girl gazed at a feast . . .! Almost reverently, my hands reached out to stroke the two marvelous organs right in front of my eyes. For a few minutes, I lost myself in their silky hardness, the heat from them, the infinite promise of pleasure they contained within themselves. Finally, my hand slid off of Tim 's cock, down to the warm, pleasing sack of his balls while, at the same time, I leaned forward to slide my hot, hungry lips over the head of his cock, very much aware not only of Eddie's stiff shaft in my other hand, but even MORE aware of his staring down at my shameless sucking.

Oh, God!, how I reveled at the taste of Tim 's cock, my tongue outlining its thrilling shape while my lips sucked on it. After my husband's first hiss of pleasure, I heard his voice say quietly, "There's another first you've given her, Eddie: you're the first man to ever watch her give head to me . . . and, unless I miss my guess, in just a few seconds, you're going to be the first man to ever get sucked by her while I watch."

Well, I certainly would never want to be accused of making a liar out of my husband so, as he said those last words, I simultaneously re-grasped his shaft in my hand while my other hand lovingly captured Eddie's balls and, with no hesitation, I lowered my mouth onto our friend's cock.

Years before, Tim had taught me the meaning of the phrase he used in his writings, “beautifully obscene.” If anything in the world is the key to the things I do and the way I do them, it's that phrase. As I sucked our chum's long, thin cock between my rosy lips, I was well aware of how abandoned and lewd I looked, especially to my husband. I mean . .. sweet, innocent-looking me playing with the balls and sucking the cock of another man, hungrily slurping his stick and marveling at the different feel and taste of it, while my husband, my life-mate, watches my lewd, abandoned cock-sucking . . . .

I knew he was enjoying the sight as much as I was enjoying the taste and feel of my very first party-suck.

My cunt felt like it was squishing as I finally released Eddie from my mouth and, retaining my grip on the organs of both of them, I stood up, massaging away at those two hot tubes as I raised my face first to Eddie for a kiss, then to my husband for the same. In this case, a lot of tongue-travel punctuated the marvelous meeting of our mouths.

I was probably breathing the heaviest of the three of us (shameless, horny wench that I am) when I finally broke contact with both my lovers and said, in shaky voice, "Gentlemen . . I'm ready to go to the bedroom and get my brains balled out. If there are any volunteers for that project, follow me." With that, I turned from the two of them and headed for the bedroom, very much aware of the way my kinky footwear accentuated the rolling motion of my alabaster ass -- and with no doubt in my mind that they were right behind me.

* * *

I should tell you about our bedroom (we'll be spending a lot of time in there). It's not as large as we'd like, but we make the most of it. The centerpiece of the room is a queen-size bed with four large pillows on it. On the wall, just above the headboard, is a large frame about the width of the bed; this frame contains a mirror. If this frame were flat against the wall -- as it is when Tim 's kids or our parents come to visit -- it goes almost to the ceiling.

In its "normal" position, however, it leans out from the wall at almost a 45° angle and is the next-best-thing to having a mirror in the ceiling -- especially when you consider that the wall opposite the foot of the bed is almost ALL mirror so that, laying on your back on the bed, looking up you not only see yourself full-length, full-front, but you also see your crotch reflected in the other mirror through the one overhead.

With no shame whatsoever, I tell you that I spend several hours a week getting my rocks off in those mirrors: I am a narcissus and, fortunately, I have a husband who encourages that tendency, not resents it.

Anyway . . . the other walls of the room have framed photos on them. Some are of me, some of Tim , some of both of us. At this point in time, there were some of Millie, too and, since then, we've added shots of other playmates (including Eddie). What they have in common is that they're all 8 x 10's, all in color, they all have one or the other or both of us in them -- and they're all 100% pornographic!

Not that Eddie, at that point, could really notice the photos. For one thing, my neat little body, in real life, had him thoroughly distracted; for another, four red light bulbs at strategic points in the room provided the only illumination, lighting the room well but, when Tim closed the door to the livingroom, giving our lovenest a completely surreal effect, the focus of which is the bed . . .

. . Which, without doffing a single item of what little I was wearing, I plunked myself onto, wriggling to the middle and, getting onto my back and spreading my legs while propping my shoulders up on a couple of the pillows.

I looked at my companions, who themselves were drinking in the sight, heard my husband ask, "Eddie, have you ever done a threesome before?" He got a negative answer. "The rules are very simple. You take your time. You change positions or activities when the mood strikes you. You give pleasure to whatever's handy that'll serve the purpose. While you don't neglect your own pleasure, in a 2-guy 1-gal situation, you carry in mind that the ultimate point is to thrill the lady.

"Above all, Eddie, don't worry about offending either of us: it would be impossible for you to do that. You're helping us bring to life a fantasy we've had for years."

My fingers lightly stroked my tits and cunt as I got hotter-and-hotter, looking and listening while my husband concluded, "Just relax and enjoy yourself; follow Jill's lead, concentrate primarily on making her feel good and I guarantee you we'll reciprocate in kind, won't we, darling?"

"Um-hm," I said, languidly, adding, "You make us feel good, Eddie, and we'll make YOU feel good. Right now, though, wanton little bitch that I am, I need something on-or-in my juicy little cunt, and I want to feel and kiss those beautiful bodies. Please, join me.”

Tim confidently, Eddie a little more hesitant, my lovers approached the bed, one on each side. As soon as they laid down next to me, Tim gave me a very quick kiss, then lowered his mouth to one of my super-sensitive nipples to begin exquisitely sucking and tonguing it. Meanwhile, I reached up and pulled our lanky chum's furry face down to mine and tongue-fucked his mouth. After a few second's worth of reticence, he groaned softly and then REALLY started giving it back to me!

Thereupon . . . beginning with Tim sliding down between my legs and shooting his tongue up my love-tunnel . . came Heaven . . an impression reinforced by all three of us, at various times, loudly invoking the Deity and His Son.

* * *

Lust, combined with the nether-world lighting of the room, makes that entire gloriously wonderful experience almost dream-like in my memory, and definitely makes it difficult -- impossible -- for me to remember who did exactly what, when and how (and, in a couple of cases, to whom), but various scenes stick in my mind:

Me on top of Eddie. First, I straddled his bearded face for a tongue-fucking before sliding down his wiry body to sink my pussy all the way down on his wonderfully long cock, fucking him while Tim played with and sucked on my tits, even fondling my ass and kissing me while I screwed Eddie . . and came.

Sixty-nining my so-understanding husband, enjoying his tongue in my pussy, his cock in my mouth . . . and Eddie's hands rubbing my back . . and my rock-hard nipples. Then I did the same with Eddie -- with the added touch of Tim sliding one finger gently into my asshole and manually butt-fucking his horny wife while she was getting her pussy eaten . . and her rocks off.

I'm especially fond of one period where I'd laid down between Eddie's long legs to suck his cock. After watching for a few minutes, Tim moved by me to begin caressing my quivering-with-delight body. With a sneaky hand motion, I indicated that I wanted him to lay next to me and, as soon as he did, I reached up to take his head and bring it down next to mine. While my other hand continued to milk Eddie's shaft, I gave Tim a long, hard kiss . . then my hand slowly pressed his face toward our friend's stiff dick. A slight hesitation . . and then Tim opened his lips and began sucking Eddie, to my utter delight and excitement! Talk about obscene . .?!!? Watching my loving husband, the man I adore, sucking a cock that's been in me and will be again has to be one of the most thrilling things I've ever seen in my life!! For awhile, thereafter, we BOTH gave Eddie head, sometimes one of us licking or sucking his balls while the other gobbled his joint, then switching places; other times, our mouths on opposite sides of that erect, lengthy masterpiece, both sets of lips and tongues busy.

Somewhere in there, we heard Eddie mutter, "Oh, shit!" and felt his hips REALLY start to move. I looked questioningly at Tim , who nodded and relinquished his place on Eddie's trembling cock, caressing my body and giving a lick to our friend's balls as Eddie gave a tremendous whoop of delight . . and then my open mouth was wonderfully assaulted by Eddie's come spurting into it. This is something I always love, but to have my husband, up close, watch me take another man's load down my throat for the first time . . . well, I'll never forget the warm love and utter delight I felt -- and I'll always be grateful for the loving kiss Tim gave my come-smeared lips when Eddie had finished unloading into me. * * *

That didn't end the party, incidentally. During one of our occasional rest breaks (necessary during any kind of sexual encounter if you intend making it last awhile), our conversation had revealed that, so far as a threesome goes, Tim and Eddie make a good combination: Tim only comes once, ordinarily, in the course of a tryst, but his is a monumental explosion, throwing out unbelievable quantities of his thick, hot creamy, delicious juices. Eddie, on the other hand, doesn't come much (but enough, mind you) in terms of ejaculate, but he's good for three or four orgasms in the course of the evening ("I have to be . . coaxed . . a little for that third or fourth one," he said; "Do I make a good COAX-sucker?" asked I with my most mock-ingenuous look) .

That will explain how-and-why we three spent the better part of two hours pleasing each other's bodies -- Tim sucking our friend while I rode Eddie's face, Eddie and Tim taking turns fucking me in every conceivable position. At one point, I even convinced my two lovers to do a side-position 69 with each other for a few minutes.

I can't count the number of times I screamed my pleasure when another climax hit me from fingers, tongues, lips and/or cocks (I DO know that, the next day, my titties were red and swollen, my jaws ached, my pussy was so sore that I felt like walking bowlegged .. and I was STILL ready for more!).

It was Tim who signaled our finale, holding a whispered conversation with a seemingly-indefatigable Eddie, apparently asking a question, the answer to which was, "I'd love to!" and then my husband kissed me -- with lots of tongue -- while Eddie caressed my crotch, before Tim said, softly, "It's fantasy-fulfillment time again, darling. Get on your hands and knees long-ways on the bed."

With those instructions, I knew what was going to happen and, in delight, I gave both of them a quick kiss before shamelessly hopping to the prescribed position . . . feeling almost embarrassed for a brief moment as I realized my cheerful lewdness. Here I was, open and exposed, dripping with excitement, submissively on my hands and knees, docilely waiting for twin penetrations of my sex-quivering -- and totally randy and ready -- body.


I loved it! I glanced sideways to one of the mirrors and thought to myself, "On your hands and knees like that, you look so much like a REAL bitch-in-heat waiting to be topped that you ought to bark a few times just to complete the impression."

I managed to restrain myself from breaking the sex-thick atmosphere in the room by doing so, although I do think I whined a bit as my big, shaggy stud -- Eddie --got on his knees between my legs and, taking my hips in his strong hands, slid his long joint straight into my cunt to begin slowly fucking me.