Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying the vibrator on her chest she reaches down and begins pulling her long skirt up: we watch as her black cotton-hose-encased legs come into view . . her alabaster thighs with a vertical line providing a stygian punctuation for each one . . . up goes the skirt until we see that, from the waist down, all she’s wearing is a black garterbelt, the black cotton stockings (actually, the legs out of a pair of black tights -- have you tried finding black cotton stockings lately?), and her new heels, her hairy pussy naked beneath the up-to-the-waist skirt.

Her right hand drops to her cunt; she looks down as her fingers insinuate themselves into her pussy and begins doing same obviously pleasant things. Her eyes close, her legs open ....... and then strange things begin happening on the screen as we "see" her fantasy come to life.

A sharply-in-focus shot of her fingers toying with her clit cuts to a close-up of Jill’s white-framed face, eyes closed, before cutting back to her crotch ... only now there’s a soft quality to the shot, the edges of the picture dreamily out of focus .. and it’s not her fingers playing with her pudenda, it is a man's strong hand, her own fingers wrapped encouragingly around his wrist as he strokes her easy-to-see clit before burying a finger into her vagina all the way to his second knuckle.


Another long shot is in focus .. both her hands now busy in her pubes .. before a change of angles, the very soft focus back again, and we see the back of a head, its mouth obviously right on her cunt, her hands holding the back of the head, urging the unseen tongue deeper into her.

The technique continues: a shot of her licking the tip of the vibrator, then taking it into her mouth,, is replaced by a soft-focus "dream" shot of a real prick rolling back and forth between her lips, her hands lovingly caressing the balls at its base.

Suddenly, the cock spurts, inundating her chin and jaws. We watch her pink tongue come out to lick up the juices .. before a reality shot shows her obscenely-displayed body, full-length, her tongue still licking around her mouth as she lowers the vibrator toward her hairy bush and slides it into the slot, straight into her cunt with one hand while the fingers of the other begin frantically rubbing her clitoris .

A montage follows, the camera lovingly alternating between sharply focussed shots of her machine self-penetration, and dream-like-focus shots of someone on upraised arms fucking her silly. We never see his face but we hove clear shots, from every angle, of his prick penetrating her pussy, an occasionally sharply- focussed shot reminding us, in graphic terms, that this is a dream.

At last we shoot down the full length of her quivering body from behind her head. Her legs are upraised, wrapped around her unidentified lover’s waist; as he pulls out, she grasps his joint and makes him come all over her cunt and stomach in large, creamy gobs ... one of which, after a moment, she reaches down to take on her fingers, raising it to her mouth and sucking on it.

The camera shifts back to regular focus, a long shot from the wall the cross is on, looking down at her legs slowly lowering; her vibrator is on her still-heaving stomach, her fingers getting a final lick before coming out of her mouth. The camera slowly zooms in to her smiling face and goes totally out of focus, just a soft formless blur on the screen ...

... coming back into focus on a long shot of her, kneeling in the same place as .we first met her -- but not in the same condition: she’s naked now, save for her heels, black stockings, garterbelt . . and wimple. Her hands are prayerfully folded . . but around the vibrator, not a set of Rosary beads. The camera tightens down on her wimple-framed face as she looks adoringly at the cross .. before her lips clearly enunciate the silent words, "Thank you!" . . and then she turns her face toward the camera and winks.

The camera shifts to a long back shot of her still kneeling there; we see her legs spread, the vibrator being lowered between them, as the screen fades to black . . . .

* * *

The applause that our first feature film production gets is not that of hand-on--hand but, rather, belly-on-belly as three pricks penetrate three pussies, six minds carrying memories of the images they've just seen on the silver screen . . . .

-0-