Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What our husbands didn't know -- and wouldn’t for a few more minutes yet -- was that my lover was wearing a white satin waist cinch, with hose supports down to her sheer white, lace-topped stockings. I loved the thought of how Tim would react to that .. and how contrastingly lewd Alyce and I would look together: fair-skinned girl in sultry black, dark-skinned girl in virginal white.

Best of all, though, was the almost hungry look in my bedmate's soft eyes. I suppose that, by most standards, I should be ashamed to admit it, but I was unbelievably turned on by the look on her face as she admired my body. I could see the obscene anticipation naked on her face, and it acted on me just like turning a faucet on in my cunt.! couldn't stand the wait anymore. I threw one stocking-enhanced leg over Alyce's hip so that I was straddling her, then leaned forward on my hands so that my face was directly over hers; another long, mostly-extended-tongues kiss (me well aware that the position I was in full exposed my dripping-wet snatch, my juices coating the insides of my naked thighs) .. and I moved up her body a few inches, just enough to position my breasts level with her mouth...

...and then my eyes closed, my head snapped upward as Alyce sucked one of my nipples into her steaming-hot mouth! Oh, that was what my tits had ached for, her soft sucking and tonguing on first one, then the other stiff bud, the intensity the force, almost painful .. and just what I wanted!

Alyce gave me something else I wanted, too, something that wasn't in the script: I moaned when I felt one of her hands suddenly reach up beneath me and, while her other hand on my back guided my shoulders from one side to the other, alternating my boobies in her hungry mouth, she sank a finger into the blatantly-exposed morass of my snatch, that one finger simultaneously sliding deep into my vagina white scraping across the sensitive nub of my clit. I gasped and moaned in abandoned delight as she slowly, rhythmically fingerfucked me while her predatory mouth attacked my tits, sucking, tonguing -- I suspect even her gleaming white teeth nibbled at my nipples as I reverse-arched my back, bumped backward onto her finger, buried her face in my tits, screaming, "YES .. OH YES!1' and orgasmed within minutes of her digital rape of my spread-open cunt.

This was no quick climax, either, but one that sent wave-after-wave of delicious sensation cascading through me, my body helpless to do anything other than shudder and writhe.

Finally, I collapsed on Alyce, my body trapping her arm beneath me, my body moving far enough back that she couldn't finger my hyper-sensitive clit anymore, and I lay there, her free hand caressing me comfortingly as the trembling in me slowly subsided, my little voice dying away as my climax finished running its course.

God!, that was wonderful -- and, rather than killing my sex urge, it merely took the more immediate pressure off of it, setting me free of the driving impetus of needing to come while in no way slackening my anticipation for the things we had yet to do ... just leaving me free to take my time at it.

I was soon ready to not Just reward this wonderful woman for the beautiful sensations she’d just given me .. but I was prepared to get her to produce even more of them -- and more exquisite ones, at that.

As I raised myself back up to my hand and knees, Alyce saw the new and decisive look on my smiling face; with an equal amount of anticipation showing on hers, she murmured very softly, "You ready to stop messin' 'round and get down to business?” I smiled even wider at her and, equally softly, said, "Squeeze your tits.” I watched as her hands cupped the undersides of her firm mounds and carried out my order, her fingers deeply indenting the soft flesh and making the large brown buds on them, still blood-gorged and stiff, poke up at me.

! swayed forward far enough to give my friend a quick kiss on the lips them, leaving one arm in place for support, swayed back, reaching to take that hand of hers that had recently been in my pussy, raising it and slowly licking and sucking the dark brown finger that had buried itself in my quim, looking deeply into Alyce's eyes as I did so. Then I placed her hand carefully back around her tit, lowered my head, and once more assaulted her nipples, delighting in her gasps as I almost harshly sucked and tongued first one, then the other.

In a sense, I was delaying the inevitable -- but, I realized with some surprise, if not exactly shock, it was NOT because I was dreading doing what I planned on doing but, rather, to build in all four of us an almost maddening feeling of anticipation.

Now the moment was at hand: Alyce looked as if she couldn't wait much longer .. and God knows I was ready!

I moved my hose-clad legs together in such a way that Alyce had no choice but to spread hers, allowing me to kneel between them, place my hands on each side of her torso .. and then my mouth and my hands, working in concert, started moving down her body, my fingers pulling her unfastened robe apart so that my lips and tongue could caress her lower chest, the dusky skin gleaming through the lacing on the front of her misleadingly virginal waist cinch, the palpitating mound of her abdomen .. she was fully exposed now, the robe a bright splash of color around and beneath her beautiful body as I lowered myself flat between her full, wide-spread, hose-enhanced legs to sniff the heady odor of her kinky-curled cunt, obviously randy and ready for whatever I'd care to do with it.

As my fingers caressed the soft, sensitive skin of the crease of her thighs, my face directly over her pussy, I looked once more up Alyce's body. Her hands were still slowly mauling her beautiful breasts (the kind of full, swaying ones I'd always wished I had), her soft brown eyes looking down at me almost pleadingly in their want. As our eyes made contact, I felt her legs move, and then felt her sexy white spikes lay themselves on the upthrust bulge of my buttocks, quietly urging me forward.

Tim had taught me well by example: Rule #1 is Don't Rush. My hands still framing Alyce's snatch, I moved my face over it (still staring into her eyes), my lips making just the faintest of brief contacts with the tightly-kinked ebony curls, my hot breath wafting over the skin from which they sprang. Across the top, slowly down over her slot, blowing deliberately on it. Alyce's hips wiggled in frustration. Keeping my eyes locked to hers, I stuck out my tongue and let it slide, very slowly, lightly, over her hair, up the vertical slit toward the top of her pelt .. lingering there, enjoying the near-frightened, desperate look on Alyce's lovely face .. letting my thumbs arch out on their own to peel the tips of her pussy apart .... Alyce gave one little gasp of near-surprise as my tongue darted out to just sort of “bounce" once off her remarkably prominent (and stiffly erect) clit .. and then her eyes closed while she uttered a loud, pleased, almost awe-struck moan from her open mouth as my full, wet tongue, its harsh surface pressing hard, scraped across her clit, down the exposed pinkness within, then slid upward into her vagina!

After the first surprise of her strong taste, I found my black bisexual companion to be delicious -- AND responsive! Her graceful legs spread farther apart as my mouth moved upward again to take her clit between my hungry lips, to suck it and beat it with my tongue.

As my hands slid down under her warm, smooth, muscular thighs, that strange little part of my mind that loves making things as blatantly obscene as possible took over, ordering my hands (as my mouth kept eating persistently and, judging from Alyce’s response, effectively on her pussy) to press my lover's thighs upward, levering her exciting legs up and wide, lewdly exposing every inch of her nether parts. Wonderfully aware of our husbands and their cameras, I suddenly left Alyce's clit, moved my head downward and, mentally picturing how it must look from their -vantage points, I stuck my tongue out to rim her asshole, a delicate move that caused the owner of that rosette to make the kind of sounds usually made by someone drowning.

When, without warning, a couple of minutes later, I suddenly sucked Alyce's clitty between my teeth and gently nipped, she came, a long, loud "WAAAHHHHHHH!” from her throat filling the room. As my lips continued to, more gently, prod her through her climax, I noted that Alyce's hands had left her breasts; with each of her upraised knees pointing away from her convulsing body, Alyce was holding her ankles (Tim's idea while I was rimming her: he just took her hands and put them there), forming an archway with her legs over my head .. and giving me total access to every part of her lower body.

Triggering Alyce's explosion had inflamed me even farther (! think it's that feeling of Power ..) and, as she started to descend from her peak, my left hand parted her slit, my lips once more sucking her clit taut to make it an inviting target for my almost punishingly aggressive tongue .. while the middle finger of my right hand slid into her vagina to start massaging forcefully on that secret “G"-spot.

The results were all anyone, even me, could hope for. Alyce went fucking crazy (as it were...), her hands still tightly gripping her ankles, her body twisting and bouncing, her mouth, between moans, saying, "Oh, shit! Oh, goddamn! Oh, Jill .. Goddamn, that's good! Ohmigod! Eat me, Jill .. oh, shit!” All of which, of course, was just further encouragement to maul every part of her pussy.

Alyce started building toward a peak again; like Tim, I enjoy watching people have orgasms -- they're so wonderfully unguarded and unrestrained -- about as much as I enjoy having them; in this case, it was even better because I could control it and, bitchily, as my dark-skinned friend reached toward the top of her climb, I deliberately made my multiple movements slower, pausing for a few seconds here and there, somewhat sadistically enjoying the note of frustration creeping into Alyce’s near-delirious moans as, seeing her closeness to climax, I edged away from her erotic pressure points until the moment passed, then returned to take her back up again.

I listened to Alyce begin to whine in want, my tongue and lips barely in contact with her clit, my finger toying lightly at the entrance to her innermost secrets ... watching her draw her legs even farther up toward her spastically twitching body, her strong, supple hands now holding the underside. of her hose-covered knees, her spike-shod feet waving in the air as a flag of submission, surrender .. want ... a want I suddenly just HAD to satisfy and, in one swift move, I joined my index finer to my middle one, shoving both almost brutally up her snatch, stretching her, fucking her with them as I sucked her clitty forcefully between my lips, holding it taut as my tongue, in tandem with the movement of my fingers, began flogging its super-sensitive tip ... while one fingertip of my other hand pressed gently-but-threateningly against her defenseless asshole.

The explosion she’d gone though before was as nothing compared to this one. Simultaneously, Alyce started screaming and humping, coming and crying out, her legs in a wide-waving "V'. as I harshly prodded her past her crest, loud, wordless, almost pained-sounding screams echoing off the walls of the room as I kept my mouth, still busy, locked to Alyce's cunt, even though her whole body was frantically convulsing in orgiastic hysteria .. until her hands suddenly released her legs and she reached out for my head yelling, "No more! No more! Jesus! NO MORE!"

Just for good measure, I gave her one more flick-and-thrust that almost drove her through the headboard, making her scream, "Shit, Jill, you tryin' to KILL me or somethin'?!?” and released her, enjoying the sight of her lewdly decorated body twitching on the bed as I raised myself to my knees, watching her trying to catch her ragged breath amidst the aftershocks, her cunt visibly spasming, over and over.

***

Tim has a descriptive phrase he uses a lot: "Hot as a half-fucked fox in a forest fire.” I can think of no better description of MY condition as I knelt between Alyce's legs, looking at the results of my handiwork trembling before me.

Well, I was trembling, too, but not quite for the same reason. My nipples felt like they were ready to explode, like two balloons pushed past their limit. My Juices were smeared on, were dripping down, the insides of my naked thighs and, very much aware of the three pairs of eyes -- and two cameras -- staring at me, I reached down between my legs with both hands to gather as much pussy-flow as I could, then raised my hands to rub it into my aching breasts, making the engorged globes shine in the photographic lights.

My attention, though, was on Alyce .. who didn't disappoint me. After watching my hungry, obscene display, she just barely raised her arms off the bed and, with the fingers of both hands simultaneously, made a "come here" gesture as she half-smiled at me..

I’ve never been coy, and was WAY past bashfulness by then, so I didn't wait for a second invitation, just quickly knee-walked my way up Alyce’s waiting body; as my knees reached her shoulders, her strong hands reached beneath me, between my legs and her body, to take the naked globes of my ass into them, her fingers lightly pressing my tender skin, urging me even farther up the bed .. until finally, still on my knees, my pubes were poised right over Alyce’s mouth, her dark eyes staring upward into mine, something almost like love in them, her tongue involuntarily licking her lips ....

Holding the headboard for balance with my right hand, my left reached down between my legs, two fingers separating the hairy lips of my boiling pussy, defenselessly exposing the most sensitive part of me .. and I felt her fingers on my ass pulling downward. I needed no greater urging, but sank toward her face as her tongue came out to meet me. All I could do was let loose a long, pleased "OOOHH!” as Alyce drilled her tongue upward into my dripping-wet vagina. "Being tongue-fucked" is a phrase I've heard a number of people use; I suspect, however, that most of them really don't know what it's like. I do. With all due deference to my pussy-pleasing life-partner, Tim, I never really understood "tongue-fucked" until my sepia sister did it to me!

Totally bypassing my expectant clit, Alyce's tongue seemed to snake upward in me (don’t ask me how) almost to the level of my rapidly-palpitating belly-button and then, as her supple fingers molded-and-remolded my trembling ass, she began thrusting her muscled tongue in and out of my tunnel of love, faithfully duplicating the fucking motions of a well-disciplined male member .. with one added bonus: her tongue could -- and did -- curl up at the tip, allow it to do all kinds of absolutely fascinating things to my insides on its way up and down my well-exercised (but never like this!) pussy.

Within seconds, my eyes were half-closed, looking off into the distance, my body twisting -- but careful not to move away from that marvelously marauding mouth! -- and, as I have a habit of doing (most people like it), I started talking, in a way that my co-workers and colleagues would've been both shocked and surprised to hear.

"Oh .. Alyce! Oh, eat me, suck my pussy dry! I .. I hope my cunt tastes as good to you as yours .. did .. to me. Sweet Jesus!, I hope I made you feel this good! Alyce, I've never had my snatch fucked by a tongue before and it's MARVELOUS!” I looked down at her as my hips automatically kept my vagina centered over her mouth, while still responding to all the super stimuli she was creating. “You’re .. beautiful, Alyce .. inside .. and out .. but I wish .. you .. could see yourself .. right now .. with my pussy hair .. under those .. gorgeous ....EEYYYYES!!! UH! UUHHH!!!”

You're right: I came .. but not solely due to either Alyce's talented tongue or my obscene babblings. What pulled my trigger and made my gun go off with a bang was her doing something to me that, till then, only Tim (and, after we taught him how, Chris), of all my lovers, ever did to me. It's a fascinating, utterly wonderful thing and, for the life of me, I don't understand why it's not done oftener. I commend it to you if you want to thrill hell out of a girl.

What Alyce did was this: as I was writhing around, enjoying my tongue-ride, her hands worked their way slowly down my ass until her thumbs were actually between my thighs, helping hold my pussy open. Once she was sure I was boiling hot and almost ready to pop (you DON'T do this until the girl is thoroughly wound-up or it doesn't work), her thumbs pulled my puffy pussy lips farther apart, she fastened her mouth firmly to my portal, removed her tongue until only the very tip end remained to hold the hole open .. and then gave me an honest-to-God Blowjob, gathering a lungful of air and blasting her hot breath into my body like I was the world’s biggest, sexiest balloon!

Everything I had got inflated at once: vagina and womb were both put under such marvelous, stretching pressure that my tummy popped out. It's Just like being filled with a huge, soft-but-firm cock all the way up to your navel!

Alyce's first blast triggered my first explosion and, as I was going over that marvelous peak, she held the pressure tightly within me then, as I started down the other side, she almost harshly SUCKED the air out of me. Because of the position, the action caused her top lip to begin nibbling gently at the edge of my heretofore-ignored clit adding those exquisite sensations to the brew .. before sending another hot charge into my body, triggering my next peak.

I really don't know how many times Alyce (literally:) blew me away; I DO know that I loved it, helplessly screaming, one of my hands -- unneeded on my pussy now -- stroking and squeezing my nipples, my little body going through climax after climax until I finally just had to throw myself backwards, to lay, face upward, on her body, as the shockwaves continued their resonating, tide-like march from my tingling scalp to my curled-up toes and back again. The whole process was further fueled by Alyce's skilled fingers lightly, not-quite-threateningly, stroking over my heaving tummy and the surface of my wet pussy hair .. and by our respective husbands standing over us, cameras busy, capturing the twin sights.

I felt absofuckinglutely marvelous! “Finished” would be a good word for the way I felt, too, were it not for the fact that I knew Alyce and I still had some unfinished business. Frankly, after the trip over the hurdles I'd just had, I could just as easily have quit right there; in the back of my mind, though, was the sure knowledge that getting my rocks off had steamed my dark-skinned companion up -- it always works that way with me, at any rate -- plus ... somewhere in that post-suck pussy-stroking, as I enjoyed Alvin and Tim's photographic recording of my totally exposed body, one of Alyce's fingers had quietly, sneakily slid into my vagina and was now slowly stroking me, feeling very, very good .. and also making me realize that, while my brain might've thought I was done, my sex-hungry little body DEFINITELY had other ideas!

I raised my head and looked down my lewdly-displayed body; Alyce's head, propped up on a pillow, was also raised, her beautiful face smiling at me in a way that acknowledged that she knew exactly what was running through my mind. Just to put an exclamation mark on it, her index finger, as I watched intently, slid its full length into my snatch, Alyce's upraised thumb coming down on my till-now-deliberately-avoided clitoris, mashing it flat, working it -- and instantly resolving the dichotomy between my brain and my body!