Jill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down for her sweatpants and couldn't believe how wet they were.

"Did I do all that?!" Jill said out loud.

She tried to put them on, but it looked as if she pissed on herself. She took her sweatpants off again, and rolled them up under her arm. She pulled on her sweatshirt, stretching it to the point of covering her ass, but just barely. Less than a minute later, the shirt pulled back to its original size and shape, exposing her firm, beautiful ass and almost hairless pussy. A friend of a friend had recommended a doctor that could make shaving pubic hair a thing of the past. Jill had stopped short of being completely bald down there, if only to remind herself that she was a natural redhead.

"Shit, shit, shit." Jill whispered as she unrolled her wet sweatpants.

The knock on the door almost made her jump out of here sweatshirt.

"Everything okay in there?" Sammy asked. "It's about time to open up. I'm guessing you want to maybe pay and be on your way?"

"Just a minute," Jill said as she struggled to get her sweatpants back on.

When she opened the door, there were three large black men standing in the corridor.

Embarrassed, Jill quickly walked past them, tripping and stepping out of one of her flip-flops. She turned to put it back on, and her sweatpants slid down just enough to show the top of the crack of her ass.

"Mmmmm. I have got to get me some of that!" One of the black men said as he gripped his groin.

Jill quickly walked up to the counter. Sammy had already bagged all of her merchandise. He seemed to be taking forever to ring her up, though. She had $700 in her pocket. She handed Sammy the wad of cash, and told him to keep the change. Jill grabbed the bag and shyly walked toward the door, barely noticing the small color security TV screen behind the counter.

"See you later, Red." Sammy called to her.

"What do you mean? And why are you calling me red, other than the obvious?" Jill asked, exhausted.

"Well, I got all but two of what you were looking for, but I think you found somethin' else, huh?" Sammy stepped from behind the counter. Jill hadn't noticed it before, but Sammy had placed his penis in one of his trouser legs, and it looked to extend halfway to his knee.

"Thanks, and my name is Jill, not Red." Jill had no idea why she just told him her name.

"Oh, that's okay Red. I just figured you for a natural, that's all. Just watch out for the Po-Po. Officer Friendly talks real nice, but he's a real motherfucker. Figured I owed that to ya' after making my day and all. Name's Sammy by the way, I told you before, but you probably forgot."

"Thanks, Sammy. And yes, this is my real hair color." Jill felt only slightly more comfortable, even with wet sweatpants that she could barely keep on her waist.

"I knew it!" Sammy said as the door closed behind her.

Jill breathed a sigh of relief to see her car where she left it, in one piece, and no scratches or graffiti on it. She tapped in the keyless code, pressed the engine start button, and slowly drove out of the neighborhood.

The sun had already started to set.

As she adjusted her rearview mirror, she noticed a police car behind her.

She wondered how long he'd been following her.

When the red and blue lights went on, she knew she was about to find out.

12