Jill Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom finds daughter in a pool of dried cum.
3.8k words
4.49
97.8k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers

Chapter 2: Oh Mom!

Jill's alarm clock blared at 6:30 early Saturday morning just as I reached her window. I hoped to say good bye (secretly hoping for more) before her family left for the Art Museum. I wished I was going with them, but had to take the ACT test because I bombed my first attempt.

Jill pounded the machine. Finally, she found the right button and turned off the annoying buzz. As the cob webs from the night cleared her head, she reflected on last night's events.

Jill smiled and giggled as she recalled the difficulty she had in getting her boyfriend's thick cock into her tight virgin pussy. But, oh God was it so worth the effort. She had the best orgasm of her young life.

As the memories were dancing through her head, she slowly brought her fingers to her swollen, red, lipped pussy. She was surprised how much discomfort she felt. She knew from talking with her girlfriends that the next morning could be a physical challenge. Now, she knew what they met.

Jill was curious and pulled her covers down to inspect her frail used pussy. She was amazed by the huge 'wet spot' that formed around her body. Surely, she hadn't wet the bed?

She dabbed her fingers on the slick wet area and brought them to her nose. "Nope, not pee; cum." She realized. She reached for the hand mirror on her night stand and held it so she could give herself a closer examination. She could not believe the amount of dried cum that stuck to her inner thighs and matted in her thin layer of pubic hair.

She flaked some of the little peeling layers from her silky thighs. Smiling, she picked one of the larger pieces and placed it in her mouth. The images of last night raced through her head as the heady tastes of their combined juices filled her senses.

As these memories drifted, Jill spread her sore lips. She was curious if she looked different; she certainly felt different. As her lips parted, she contracted her muscles and pushed. Some remnants of last night's juices trickled out her sore little hole and over her puckered ass. The sight was extremely erotic.

She quickly moved her hands to her clit. One hand exposed the little bead; while the other furiously rubbed. Jill moaned quietly as she brought herself to a glorious morning's cum. She basked in orgasmic delight as she slowly drifted back to sleep.

There was a knock on the door. "Jill, honey, it's time to get up so we can go to the Art Museum," Jean, Jill's mother, said. Jean was 36. She had dark hair like her daughter; however, Jean was 5 feet, 3 inches tall; a full four inches taller than Jill. She had the curves of a mature woman with a 38DD-30-38 figure and weighed about 140 pounds.

No answer followed. So, like every mother does, she entered to wake her slumbering daughter. Jean froze mid step as she opened the door.

Still in dream land, Jill laid in the middle of her bed with a three foot puddle of mixed sexual juices framing her mid section. The room was ripe with the tell tale aroma of a hot and sweaty night of sex. Jean suspected Jill and I had sex for the first time last night when she and her husband, Jake, came to say, "Good Night" to their birthday girl.

When they entered, the room smelled of musky sex but not as bad as it did now. However, when she gave her daughter her traditional good night kiss, she tasted the familiar taste of cum on her lips. At that point, she and her husband made a graceful exit. Jean had always shared a very open relationship with her daughter and wanted to discuss this with her. But, Jean feared she would be intruding on Jill because she could tell they interrupted their first time and feared I might be hiding in the room.

Jean looked at the massive wet spot. She saw the signs that Jill had lost her virginity and marveled at the amount of combined love juices puddled around her. As see scanned the area, most of the area had dried, but there was a small pool that glistened in the early morning light. She carefully dabbed her fingers in the pungent mix, brought it to her nose and inhaled deeply. This caused the juices in her pussy to flow. As she pondered the affects this potent liquid had on her, she absent mindedly sucked the hypnotic juice from her fingers.

Jean swayed softly has these feelings ran through her. As her mom rocked slowly, the subtle changes in the light gently awoke Jill. As she returned to consciousness, Jill saw her mother hovering near her with one hand in her mouth sucking on her fingers. The other hand had pulled her panties aside and was slowly rubbing her clit.

Jill was initially mortified that her mom found her in this state AND that she caught her mom 'jilling' presumably tasting some of the sex juices puddled around her. Jill knew the erotic affect that my cum had on her and assumed it had the same affect on her mother.

Jean rubbed her nub as fast as she could. The build up she felt had her juices flowing freely down to her trembling knees. The massive eruption was so near, yet she could not get over the edge until she finally thrust two fingers into her dripping cunt. Jean let out a muffled moan of "Oh, GAWWWWD!" as her knees buckled and she tumbled on to the bed. When she realized what she had done, Jean was staring directly at her daughter.

"Talk about awkward!" Jill giggled to her mom.

"Oh, Jill, I am so," Jean was cut off by her daughter.

"Mom, I promised I would stay a virgin until I was 18 and I kept that promise. Last night was so amazing. I know the affects that Tim's cum as on me and I can only assume it affects you the same way."

"Jill, baby, I am so happy you enjoyed your first time, but I am totally out of line."

"Mom, did you enjoy yourself just now? No one was hurt, were they?" Jill drilled her mother.

"Yes. And no," Jean responded.

"Then what do you have to be ashamed about?" Jill questioned.

Jean knew in her heart she was running down a slippery path. If she didn't change the direction of the conversation, she was afraid where Jill might take her. Jean had always been quite open and honest with Jill. Now, she feared they were on the verge of breaking some sacred societal taboo. So, she chose her words very carefully.

"Jill, there are boundaries that parents and children need to abide by and I clearly crossed the lines. I can't take back what I did, even though I wish I could."

Jill interrupted, "Mom, your right." Jill wanted to take her mom off the defensive. What she was secretly thinking was, "You told me to live my life by one set of values my whole life. Now that you see the results, you want to start over. I don't think so!"

Jill knew how to get what she wanted from her mother. She had mastered this at a very early age. So she threw her plan into action.

"Mom, now that all that is behind us," she made a grand gesture all her mother. "Would you look at something and tell me if it is normal?"

Jean wanted to change the subject disparately. She replied, "Yes, baby anything."

Jill quickly swung around facing her mother, lay back with her knees up and said, "Tim has a huge penis mom, it took a long time and a lot of effort for him to get inside my small hole. It is so sore. Did his BIG, HARD, THROBBING COCK hurt me in some way?" Jill knew she had her mother. There was no way she could back out now.

Jean was concerned for her daughter but the sly minx had her so turned on with her seductive actions. She lowered herself between her daughter's legs and looked at the swollen, puffy, red lips of her well used pussy and quickly replied, "No, everything looks normal."

Jill quickly said, "Look right here," as she parted her labia and exposed her battered tunnel. Her mother approached again as Jill flexed her inner muscles trying to force out a bit of my cum. Jill's efforts where rewarded as a bubble of cum formed slowly.

"Look mom, I have a serious issue," Jill pleaded. The rich intoxicating smell of my cum had Jean's pussy running wet. She knew what she was about to due was wrong, but she had to taste that hot cum oozing from her daughter's raw hole.

Without thinking further, Jean inhaled the fragrant musk and placed her tongue on the tiny bubbles. As her tongue reached its target, the bubbles began to pop sending little splashes of cum across her taste buds. This added favor caused Jean to go into sexual overdrive and she drove her tongue into Jill's swollen tunnel searching for more of my hot spunk.

I was thankful there was a shrub about 8 feet tall and 4 feet around outside Jill's window. I burrowed into it as I dropped my shorts and started to stroke my hard cock. I had never witnessed anything like this before and was so turned on.

Jill had never experienced anything like this before. Occasionally, she would allow me to dry hump her and last night we made love for the first time, but this was different. As her mother's soft tongue explored, Jill knew this was something she loved and couldn't wait for me to drive my tongue into her pussy.

Soon, Jill began to feel the familiar build of an impending orgasm. Her mother eagerly searched for every last drop of cum as she gripped Jill's small waste and pulled her young pussy to her darting tongue. Jill was so close and wanted to explode. Her knees where trembling. Suddenly, she lost the footing of her right leg. As it slipped, she quickly lifted both legs and wrapped them around her mother's head. Jill was desperately trying to drive her mother's tongue into her magical spot. Just then, Jean ground her tongue into her pussy that extra last bit as Jill's flood gates opened sending wave after wave of electric pulses which radiated through her entire being.

Jill's grip around her mother's head became more intense. She had driven her mother's face into her pussy and it was difficult for Jean to breath. After a few seconds, Jean was struggling for air desperately trying to get free. Jill was clueless as the waves of her orgasm swept across her body as she rode the high.

Jean knew she was beginning to lose consciousness and made a last ditch effort to breathe. She thrust her face forward. Although she didn't achieve the breath of air she so desperately needed, her mouth was now on Jill's clit. On the edge of delirium, Jean flicked her tongue to expose Jill's clit from its hood and bit as hard as she dared.

This new sensation caused Jill to experience yet another high even though she had not come down from the first. Jill's legs shot straight out, releasing the death grip she had on her mother. The extreme sensations were driving Jill to orgasmic overload and suddenly Jill passed out.

Jean lay hunched at her daughter's feet gasping for breath and was oblivious of Jill. Slowly, the cool morning air refreshed her lungs and the new sexual aroma caused by Jill's orgasm overwhelmed Jean's senses. When it came to after glow of sex, the thing that Jean loved the most was the intense musky aroma of a pussy's powerful secretions. She loved the fragrance she emitted and her daughter's was just as enticing to her. She was lost in her own little world and was subconsciously rubbing her aroused pussy.

Jill slowly regained consciousness. Her sense of smell slowly brought her back. As she breathed, she smelled the overly strong pungent aroma of sex. Her pussy had been tasted for the first time and this seemed to unleash new exotic odors that served as an aphrodisiac. She had never been this sexually charged in all her life.

As Jill became aware of her other senses, she opened her eyes to discover the source of a slight rocking sensation. She looked toward her feet were her mother absently fingered her wet twat. Hoarsely, Jill spoke, "Mom, you horn dog," and then she giggled and moved to her mother's side.

The two women embraced and gave each other a quick kiss. The kiss was more a mother-daughter kiss than anything sexual. Jill looked at her mother with a questioning look and asked, "Mom, when did you learn how to do that?"

Jean, who was always completely honest with her daughter, said, "Back when I was in high school, my girlfriends and I would have slumber parties. During these parties, we would talk about boys and what boys wanted or tried to do with us. Occasionally, we would do 'certain things' to see what all the fuss was about."

"Certain things?" Jill questioned looking at her mother with an "Oh My God" expression on her face.

Jean quickly answered, "We would French kiss, play with each others boobs, eat each others pussies and other things." Anticipating the rebuff from her daughter, Jean added, "Yes, other things like finger fucking. Once, a friend brought her mother's vibrator and we all had five minutes to show the girls 'our best performance.' We went through three battery changes that night," she laughed.

Jill knew her mother was no saint, but had no idea just how wild she really was. Then, she thought about her sheltered life thus far and asked, "Mom, may I return the favor?" Jean looked at her daughter puzzled at her meaning.

"Mom, I want to eat your pussy," Jill stated gruffly. "You had all that experience in high school, and I want some as well. Unfortunately, my girlfriends aren't as liberated as yours were." Jill looked at her mother and they hugged. Jean remembered the tender love she shared with her high school girlfriends and wanted to share this with her daughter.

When I heard Jill say that, my cock hardened and a long string of pre-cum oozed from the tip. I tried to capture as much as possible and lube my sore cock. I didn't know how much longer I would last but knew I was going to blow a large load when Jill licked her mom's pussy. The images raced through my mind.

Without a word, Jean looked at her beautiful daughter with a knowing glance, slowing reclined and rested her head on her daughter's pillow. Jill seized the moment, tenderly spread her mother's legs and kissed her inner thighs. That lust filled pussy of her mother's emitted its smoldering sexual aroma Jill had craved.

Nearly drooling, Jill worked her way up her mother's thighs to her hairy "V." Jill slowly stroked her fingers through her mother's lush grove. She started running her fingers over her labia and worked her way up to just below her belly button. Jill had seen her mother naked before on countless occasions but could not believe the thick and coarse hairs of her pussy patch. Jill was a late bloomer and barely had any hair at all. The sparse hair that did grow was very fine and formed a small triangle just above her little nub.

As Jill repeatedly ran her fingers through her mother's hair, she would tighten her fingers together and pull up extending the curly hair to its full two and a half inch length. When the hair fell from her fingers, she would quickly repeat the process. Wanting her daughter to explore her womanly charms, Jean allowed this to go on even though she grew impatient.

Finally, Jean started directing her daughter. "Spread my labia baby. That's it. Look at the beautiful pink colors. Watch has I flex my pelvic muscles." Jill was familiar with all the parts her mother described. She had spent hours masturbating with her mirror watching herself and wondering what sex would look and feel like.

Jean told her daughter to lift her clitoral hood and gently kiss, lick or suck the tender nubbin. Jill slowly exposed the hidden button and slowly approached. She gave it a quick kiss and breathed in deeply. The aroma was heavenly and the taste on her lips was wonderful. She quickly flicked her tongue across the hardened nub. Soon, Jill drove her tongue into her clit. She outlined the area around the base between the hood and the clit. Then, she repeated her efforts driving her mother further and further into her pending orgasm.

Jean kept encouraging her daughter. "OK, baby, you are doing great. Oh, Gawd, yes. OK, now wet a finger baby. Yes, like that. Good and sloppy, let's see the strings of spit baby. Good. Now, slowly put it in my pussy. Oh, yes, yes, yes."

Jill knew how much she liked getting fucked and didn't think one finger would satisfy her mother. So, she shifted from her mother's clit to the gapping hole her sawing finger assaulted. Jill lubed her other fingers as she intensified her finger fuck. Within seconds, she had two, then three..., four fingers ramming into her mother as she hammered them with the sole purpose of bringing her over the top.

Jean began to thrust in perfect time to Jill's assault. Jill began to experiment and slowly curled her fingers to cup her thumb. With the next thrust, Jill's entire fist was in her mother's clenching cunt. Jean immediately felt the fist knocking against her cervix and the increased girth radiated against her pulsing muscles as she rocked into a series of orgasms that shocked her to her core.

Jill realized she had brought her mother to a crashing climax and immediately slowed her assault. She kept her closed fist deep in her mother. Jill's arm was only visible from half the distance from her wrist to her elbow. Jill loved the contractions she felt as her mother rode one massive wave to the next. As one wave would lose intensity, Jill would slightly shift her fist and this was set off another round for her mother.

Soon, Jean reached the saturation point and could no longer tolerate the intensity of her orgasms and begged Jill to stop. Jill was all too familiar with these sensations from the previous night and slowly pulled her creamy cum covered arm from her mother's quaking pussy. As her wrist became visible, Jill slowly straightened her fingers to remove her hand.

This sent Jean into another powerfully charged climax. As she bucked the vacuum seal broke, the sucking, clutching pelvic muscle released Jill's hand from her gapping hole. Jill just stared, awestruck. Her mother's labia were soaked with sweat, spit and her juices and stuck open to her matted pubic hair. This erotic sight had her lips spread open exposing her deep clutching channel into the dark abyss from which see entered the world.

I purposely had stopped beating off because I hoped Jill would invite me in for a quickie when her mom left. However, the sound and sight from Jill's hand plopping out of her mom's gapping hole sent me our the edge. When I witnessed that erotic site and sound, I shot six powerful streams of cum onto the siding below Jill's window. My knees grew weak and buckled as I fell to the ground panting. Not wanting to miss the erotic show, I quickly forced myself to recover and resumed my position.

As Jill watched her mother come down from this intense high, she absent-mindedly suckled her fingers like a child; cleaning them of her mother's most private nectar. When Jean recovered, she asked Jill to snuggle her. Jill quickly nestled into her mother's arm and rested her head on her bosom.

Jill thanked her mother for showing her love only a woman could share with another woman. She felt truly blessed to share this with her own mother. As she idly played with her hair basking in her post sexual bliss, she suddenly realized she was staring at her alarm clock. It was 8:37 and they had to be on the road by 9:30 if they were going to make the Art Museum's opening.

Jill quickly sprang up, "Oh my Gawd! We have less than an hour before we have to leave. We gotta move mom!" Both women frantically jumped off the bed. Jill darted toward her adjoining bathroom and Jean quickly dressed and headed to the master bath.

As Jill enter her bathroom, she turned and said, "I love you, mom."

"I you love too, baby," Jean said blowing a kiss to her daughter as she hurried down the hall to the Master Bedroom.

Jill heard a slight tapping on her window as her bedroom door closed. She hurried back into her room and looked at the window which was still ajar from my quick exit last night. Jill peak out using the curtain as a shield and saw me smiling with an ass-eating grin.

5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers
12