Jill Ch. 04

Story Info
Dinner ends with a family 4-way.
3.1k words
4.46
52.4k
11
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers

Jill Chapter 4: The Family Dinner

Jill and I held hands as we walked from her bedroom to the dining room. Jean, Jill's mother, had just announced dinner was ready. From the looks of things, Jake and Jean spared no expense. The steaks looked perfectly grilled, the lobster tails steamed and the assorted salads made my mouth water.

Jill said grace. She was thankful for the wonderful meal of all her favorite dishes but most importantly for her wonderful parents and caring boyfriend. Both Jean and Jake had tears forming in their eyes as Jill ended her prayer. It was truly a special moment that I was lucky enough to witness.

Jake quickly snapped out of it and asked Jill, "What would you like first, baby?"

Jill said, "The lobster of course." Everyone laughed knowing that Jill loved her lobster.

We had a wonderful meal filled with great conversation and idle chit chat. As we finished, Jake told me to come with him while the women cleared the table. I followed Jake into the living room where he turned on a basketball game and we watched the Bulls and Bucks.

When Jill and Jean finished cleaning up from dinner, they came into the room with us. Jake turned off the TV as the woman entered. Jill sat next to me on the couch and Jean sat next to Jake in her matching recliner.

Jean, never the shy one, said, "Tim, we are so happy you are Jill's boyfriend. But, now that you are both shall we say 'sexually active'..."

"Mom!" Jill burst out.

"Don't interrupt your mother young lady!" Jake bellowed.

Continuing on as nothing had occurred, "...we feel we need to set three new ground rules."

"And these new 'ground rules' would be?" Jill quipped. She looked at me as I turned 30 shades of red. I always knew Jill's family was open and direct; but, this was an unexpectedly new approach that had me flustered and searching for any avenue to get out of there.

Jean continued, "One: You both must agree to use some form of birth control. Jill is on the pill now. Condoms are a must if she misses even one day....understood?"

We both agreed.

"Two: We don't want you having sex in a car or in strange places. You never know who might walk up on you or what they might do. So, we want you to do it your own homes." She stated.

We looked at each other, smiled and agreed.

"Three: If you have any questions regarding sex, we are here to answer them. In return, we promise to be respectful and honest when we answer."

I agreed before I even looked at Jill. Jill grabbed my hand and pulled it. I looked at her and she whispered to me, "Is there something you need to ask?"

Jean quickly piped up, "Don't be afraid or embarrassed son, go ahead and ask your question."

"The logic behind all these "ground rules" is very sound. However, is there more to the second point?" I questioned and looked at Jean. She tried to read my face to determine what I actually meant. Seeing her puzzled look, I continued, "Jill told me about the hotel." Jean gasped and Jake shuttered.

"Are you two wanting to relive your youth by 'fuc'...sorry, having sex with us?" I cautiously questioned.

Jake's color vanished. I thought he might have suffered a stroke. Jean, for the first time that I knew her, was speechless.

Jill calmly defused the situation, "Now, we have had a lot of 'growing' in the last couple of days. Mom and dad, I am sure that neither of you ever thought you would do anything sexual with me." Both shook their heads in agreement as Jill continued.

"However, that ship has sailed and we have experience the joy, excitement and yes, the mind blowing orgasms we can experience together. I don't regret a thing we have done and I want to continue to grow this new relationship." Jill took a deep breath and continued, "As for my loving boyfriend, I don't want you to feel like I am cheating on you. I want you to be part of my loving family and experience these new feelings with me. Can you see all the love in this room?"

"Yes," was all I had to say and the four of us stood and had a family hug. Jill and Jean sobbed; Jake and I got a little misty. It took a while for these strong emotions to simmer down as we returned to our seats.

Finally, Jill gathered her composure. As I stared into her shimmering eyes, an erotic glow beamed across Jill's face. She purred, "That was emotionally draining. Now, I need a little recharging."

She quickly reached for my cock, quickly maneuvered the button and zipper, and pulled it from the confines of my jeans. My cock sprang out as she stroked it hard before taking it between her sweet succulent lips. I made a weak attempt of a protest as Jill's amazing tongue worked its magic.

My cock grew hard in Jill's warm mouth. Her dainty hands gripped my beast as she eagerly pumped my meat. I was so close. I tried to think of anything other than the intense feeling rising from the pit of my stomach sending tingling sensations of an impending gut wrenching orgasm.

Jill knew I was close, she saw my toes curling and felt me squirming. She also spied her parents gawking at her erotic display. She wanted my cum in her mouth. She decided just then that she would share her prize with her mother.

With a final thrust down with her gripping hands, I thrust up and shot my first stream of cum down Jill's throat. Although Jill was waiting for it, the force of the eruption surprised her and she began to choke. As my cock slipped from her lips, I shot another stream across her face as a strange pair of hands grabbed my creaming cock.

Jean had magically appeared and took my cock directly to her mouth and gobbled the creamy mix down her throat. As my cock sprayed, she fully deep throated my cock. As she swallowed my searing cum, the sensations of her contracting throat caused such a mind blowing experience, I passed out.

I awoke to Jill applying a cold compress to my head and Jean fanning me with a magazine. Jake was lightly slapping my face and I heard, "Son, son, are you alright....Son? . . . I think his coming back to life. That's it."

As I looked around dazed, I focused on Jean. She was smiling and said, "I think I should have taken it easier on you. I forgot how powerful one of my blow jobs can be. Jake did the same thing the first time I did it to him." We all laughed at her revelation.

As I sat there recovering from the 'mind blowing' event, I looked at Jean, then Jill who both had strings of cum splattered over their faces. I said, "That's some good stuff; don't let it go to waste."

Both Jill and Jean knew what I wanted. They took turns as they knelt on the floor in front of me licking each others face clean of the gooey cream. Jake sat back down in his recliner and pulled his monster nine inch cock from his pants and began to stock it slowly.

As the girls finished their 'dessert', I asked, "Does anyone want seconds?" and glance over at Jake.

Both women quickly focused their attention to Jake's bulbous cock. Jill attempted to get the head of that monster into her mouth but just couldn't. So, she let her mother take the beast down her throat while she watched and learned a few new tricks.

I noticed as she watched she moved her mouth, tongue and throat the same as Jean did. It was like a mirror image. My sexy girlfriend had the best tutor in the world for learning a new skill.

As Jill's mimicking behavior continued, she slowly caressed her small breasts which caused her nipples to extend. I knew from experience as they grew rock hard, stimulating electric currents would flow from them to her sweet tight pussy. It was only a matter of time before I would have my throbbing cock deep in my baby's hot wet cunt.

Sensing the perfect opportunity, I moved behind Jill and slowly started to undress my sexy little goddess. She was intent to learn every small detail her mother displayed and did not want to be bothered with trivial matters like undressing. She did sway to one side or the other as I needed her assistance to disrobe her but that was it.

As I painstaking removed each piece of Jill's clothing, Jake did his best to undo Jean's blouse. Knowing they had much more experience at this, I wasn't surprised when Jean was completely naked and Jake was in his boxers when I finally removed Jill's panties.

I was the only one fully clothed. It took me less than 20 seconds to shed the cumbersome apparel and resume my position next to Jill. I saw her fingers eagerly rubbing her clit as I neared her side and the small beads of juice caught in the fair hair of her muff. I wanted to taste her sweet pussy juice again.

So, I lay next to her and gently began to lift her leg. She slowly came out of her fixation long enough to squat over my face and slowly lowered her juicy pussy down to my lips. As the first drop of her nectar touched my tongue, I felt an overwhelming warm feeling encompass my body.

I inhaled deeply filling my lungs with Jill's inner essence. The flavorful aroma seemed to permeate my being and lift me to a new sense of ecstasy. I wanted to give Jill the most intense orgasm of her life as I started to kiss, lick and suck her tender pussy.

I tried to learn quickly. If I did something and she acted favorably, I did it again with varying speeds and pressures. If she didn't like something, I tried something entirely new.

Finally, I concentrated all my efforts on her clit. This was her magic spot. With each hard tongue stroke, she moaned and ground a little harder on my face. After several times, I decided I needed to do something to intensify the whole thing.

My mind raced trying to think of something. Jill was getting impatient. She ground her clit hard into my face. It was getting difficult to breathe, so I bit her clit just hard enough to hopefully get a quick gasp of air.

Unknown to both of us; this is what she wanted. She began to orgasm and ground her small pussy into my face. Again, breathing was difficult and I bit harder.

"Oh, fuck yes!" echoed repeatedly as Jill lost control and continued to grind her cunt on my face.

This was all the Jake needed to see, hear and smell. His little girl having a massive orgasm put him over the edge as he sent the first shot of cum down his wife's talented mouth. He struggled to stand shooting his next rope across Jean's dangling breasts.

Finally, he steadied himself and fired his load at Jill. She was lost in orgasmic bliss when the first splatter of her father's cum streamed across her face. She quickly recognized the creamy texture and erotic aroma and opened her mouth as she continued to ride her sweet orgasm to its end.

Jake saw his golden opportunity and placed his spunk monster next to her lips as his last rope erupted from his quivering balls and coated his daughter's entire mouth. This deprived act combined with the taste and smell of the molten love lava sent Jill into another round of orgasmic bliss. She could no longer continue with my clitoral assault and rose off my face with her quivering knees shaking.

I realized how overpowering her orgasm must feel and quickly got up. Now, I hurriedly positioned Jill in the doggie position and stabbed my cock into her dripping cunt. She screamed in climatic bliss as her tight pussy clenched my pounding cock. I had to cum again and we were going to do this together.

I continued my quick actions pumping my hard shaft into Jill's spasm induced cunt. The sensations were overwhelming and I was on the verge of reaching my peak when Jill bucked back hard causing me to fall to the floor. She collapsed to the ground and panted, "No more, oh, God, it is just too intense."

Jean had been sucking Jake's deflated cock and slowly moved into the doggie position. As I watched, she shook her ass at me. Not knowing for sure if she wanted me to fuck her, I looked at her puzzled. Jake saw this and quickly snapped, "For God's sake son, sink that cock into her!"

"Hello!" I thought to myself, "You dip shit, fuck her." Without a word, I scrabbled into position and sunk my meaty girth into Jean as Jill lay at my feet quivering and jerking as her orgasm slowly subsided. Jean's pussy had a totally different feel from her daughter's. Jean felt good, but she was not as tight or firm as her daughter.

Then out of nowhere, it felt like something grab my cock as I sawed it in and out of Jean's wet pussy. I stopped and cocked my head trying to figure out whom or what was milking my dick. It actually felt like something was jerking me off.

Jake realized what was happening as Jean smiled while continuing his blow job. He said, "Isn't it the most amazing pussy in the world. Jean has mastered the control of her pelvic muscles." Jake paused and then chucked, "Watch out when she orgasms, she may rip that young cock of yours out by the roots."

I had to agree, this was amazing. After his comment, I had to make this buxom woman cum to feel the sensations for myself. I realized I was going to have to take it easy or I would shoot way before she was ready.

So, I slowly stroked my cock into her pussy. Jean would send me little signals by changing the weight of her stance, pushing back or just moaning to let me know what she liked. I worked hard to give this woman with a nice orgasm.

Finally, our thrusts jack hammered into each other. My hard cock slammed into a soft spongy area in the back of her pussy. Jake's cock popped from Jean's mouth and she panted out her instructions. "Harder, God Damn It! Oh fuck yes! THERE! THERE! AUGHHHHH!" we came together.

As Jake cautioned, I wasn't able to pull out of this beautiful woman's clutching cunt. She locked on and rode my straining member, milking my squirting cock until her violent orgasm withered away.

As the last residual affects off her orgasm dwindled, Jean fell to the floor in a heap. She rolled over on her back panting searching for some cool air to revive her burning lungs. She bent her knees slightly allowing a nice view of her pussy lips. They were red, enflamed, wet, slightly open and leaking my fresh seed.

When my cock plopped from Jean's pussy, Jill quickly attacked my still hard pole and quickly cleaned the creamy mix of juices. When I was thoroughly clean, she looked up at me; only to see me staring at her mother's gaping oozing cunt.

Jill quickly dived between her mother's legs to retrieve the remainder of our juices. Jake was rock hard by this time. He cautiously approached his daughter's cute little ass swaying as she licked, kissed and caressed her mother's used pussy.

Jake put his hands on Jill's taunt ass and spread her cheeks wide as he lined his monster up to her tight entrance. Jill grunted when Jake pushed the head of his cock into her tiny hole. Jake just stayed there to allow his daughter time to get used to his meaty girth.

As Jill relaxed, she slowly wiggled her small butt to signal she was ready. Jake patiently stroked his massive cock in and out of his tight daughter until he reached the bottom of her sweet depths. There was two full inches remaining when he felt Jill's cervix and he did not dare risk going any deeper.

Jake slowly increased the rhythm of the maiden voyage with his daughter. He wanted to savor this experience and reflect upon every detail. As he began to increase the intensity, he reached around her waste and sought out her clit. He worked that little nub harder and harder as he increased the hard driving strokes into his little girl.

Jill was becoming more vocal. Her mouth was no longer satisfying her mother, so she replaced it with her hand. She started with one finger and soon had her entire fist ramming into her mother to the same rhythm her father was fucking her.

As the three of them were on the verge of satisfying the urges, I looked down at my pre-cum leaking cock. I wanted to be part of this exciting event as well. So, I quickly approached Jean and shoved my aching dong into her mouth.

In one mighty gulp, she deep throated my cock. As Jill reamed her cunt with her hammering fist, Jean grunted, groaned and moaned. Jill neared the end with short guttural 'UGHH's' when Jake moaned, "YESSSSSS!" as his ass clenched and he sped one final thrust into his daughter's quivering hole.

We all came in one glorious moment. Jake and I each filled our holes. Jill was screaming in orgasmic bliss as Jean's deep moans were garbled with my cum coating her throat.

We all lay in a heap on the floor for several minutes after that crescendo. Initially, we all internally reveled in post orgasmic bliss. Slowly, we began to talk about the immense feelings of sexual satisfaction, joy and love we all shared.

Each couple eventually retreated back to their rooms for some intimate time together. Jill and I took a long shower together. It was the first time we did this and we thoroughly enjoyed soaping each other's "private parts."

Finally, it was time for me to return home. I knocked on Jill's parents' door to say "Good Night" and could tell by their breathless response they were in the middle of a good fuck. Jill and I laughed as she took me to the door and we kissed again.

When we finished our rousing round of tongue tag, I whispered, "Night baby."

Jill whispered back, "Just think what life will be like in college. It's gonna be great!"

I smiled and turned for home. I knew there was no way I had achieved a 19 on that test. What was Jill going to do? What was I going to do?

5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers