Jill Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers

As she spoke, I slowly realized how much thought she had put into this decision and how much it hurt her to say those things. Nonetheless, everything was true. Jill had things thought out twenty steps ahead of me. She knew what she wanted. Slowly, I realized she also knew what I truly wanted.

"Jill, I have something to tell you," I paused briefly to inhale and summon the courage. She lovingly looked into my eyes as I began, "Everything you said is true. You know me better than I know myself. The reason I was so late arriving is because..."

Jill cut me off, "Because you joined the Army and tomorrow you ship out."

"How?" was all I managed to mumble in my confused state.

"This week was the toughest week of my life. I wanted the speech to be perfect. I had to make you understand how to 'live your dream'. And YES, the paperwork Sergeant Jones had ready was all part of the master plan," she explained.

"Now, let's go to your party, have fun and let's spend this night together re-living all the happy memories we have. I will drive you to the airport tomorrow and we will begin the next chapter of our lives. Know one thing mister, you better write me every day of your Basic Training or I'll come down to Georgia and kick your ass. Your Drill Sergeants won't have shit on me, do you understand," she barely finished because she was laughing so hard.

We left her room, walked to my house and had a lot of fun at my party. The house was filled with friends and relatives. It was great.

When the party died down, Jill and I helped my parents clean the mess. My mother wanted 'the lovebirds' to go and have fun. At this point, I sat mom and dad down and told them that I joined the Army and this was my last day before I left. My dad was overjoyed about my decision but questioned the timing. Mom just freaked. She liked the idea of me attending college with Jill.

I explained "The Speech" Jill had given at our ceremony and they understood. Mom hugged Jill and said no matter what she would always be a member of our family. For the first time in my life, my dad hugged Jill and was so choked up he couldn't even get a word out.

After the emotions calmed down a bit, I announced that Jill and I were going to my bedroom. This was extremely taboo for my mother: No sex until marriage. For some unknown reason, she gave us both a hug and simply said, "I love you."

Jill and I were physically and emotionally drained. I had to be at the airport at 5:00AM and it was 12:30AM. She quickly helped me pack the few belongings I would need for my trip and I set the alarm for 4:00.

Three and a half hours was all the time we had left together before I had to make my journey. I didn't want to waste any time. We undressed and lay in bed. As we looked at each other, we smiled, kissed and hugged. We talked about various things we did together that left lasting impressions upon us.

Before long, I glanced at the clock and it was 3:30. I looked at Jill and she read my mind, as she usually did. She grabbed my flaccid cock and quickly had it hard. She slowly slid between my legs and expertly sucked my throbbing beast into a dripping mess.

Satisfied with her work, she slinked up, manhandled my rod and eased down on its girth. I wanted to remember this forever. The feel of her tight wet pussy gripping my rod as she rode up and down my pole was wonderful. As she moved her tiny frame, her small boobs shined in the moon light. The erect nipples were just to inviting and I lightly tweaked them. I could tell she liked this because she started riding me faster and harder.

I pulled her to my chest and one of her straining nipples fell into my mouth. I bit first one, then the other hoping to send my fiery lover into her first orgasm of the night. Jill ground down hard on my cock. I felt the head rubbing against her cervix. As the sensations became too much for her, she tumbled into an erotic bliss.

When her breathing returned to normal, I hurriedly flipped her over with her legs spread and heels on my shoulders. Repeatedly, I rammed my cock into her dripping cunt. I was a madman. The bed springs were squeaking loader and loader as I hammered away.

Jill screamed, "Oh, yes, yes, YES!" She came but I wanted more. I WANTED MORE.

I continued to pound Jill until the familiar urges became too intense. As I came, all of the fucking emotions flooded my mind. This was it. Time was out. Jill and I were . . . over.

I lay on Jill in a heap. Her legs were spread eagle and slowly she wrapped them around my back. It had to be uncomfortable but she just lay there under me running her fingers through my hair as I cried. We lay like that for 8 minutes until my fucking alarm clock buzzed.

Silently, we walked naked to my connecting bathroom and quickly took a shower together. We dressed and Jill drove my parents' car to the airport. She stayed by my side until the final boarding call for my flight. We hugged, kissed and I left to begin a new chapter of my life without Jill.

5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers
12