Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 09

Story Info
Jill turns the tables on her boss.
4.1k words
3.95
34.6k
7

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

Jill met Larry at the coffee shop and together they sat and talked about his idea. She like the idea and timing would be everything. They finalized their ideas and she left for the job.

Scared and nervous she walked off the elevator and sat at her desk. Around 9:15AM she received the phone call she was expecting and told the women she had to go to the copy center up the street to have the booklets put together for mailing. She would be gone maybe an hour. There was no sign of Mr. Jackson so far this morning. She knew he always came in late on Mondays since the senior management meetings were held first thing Monday morning at one of the hotel conference rooms away from the office. She had maybe 2 hours before she would have to deal with him.

She met Larry on the third floor and together they went into the office of Mr. Fred Baker. They told his secretary who they were and she let them right in since he was expecting her. When Larry called him at 8:30AM this morning on his cell phone he arranged an appointment at 9AM. Larry gave him a quick review of the problem over the phone. Fred Baker introduced himself and said, cal me Fred. Larry and she did the same. Then he said, "Jill from what Larry has told me about your problem there are some very serious charges here and I want to assure you I'll be happy to help you get this SOB and teach him a lesson he won't forget for a long, long time.

Then after about an hour they shook hands and both men told her to be brave and everything would be all right when it was all over. She left for work. Larry sat with Fred a little longer working out the fine-tuning of their strategy.

Jill went back to the office and she saw that his office door was open. She waited. About an hour went by and finally Mr. Jackson came out and said loud enough for everyone to hear, " Jill I need to se you in my office."

She stood and walked into his office and he said, "Shut the door and come sit on the sofa with me."

She shut the door and sat in the hardback chair again. He patted the sofa and said, "Sit on the sofa with me Jill."

She simply said, "No thanks Mr. Jackson, the chair is OK. What did you want to see me about?"

He smiled and showed her the promotion and raise all typed up with his name signed on the bottom. He said, "Here it is but you don't get it until you come over here and sit with me baby!"

She smiled and said, "I can't read it from there hand it to me. I want to make sure it's what we agreed too Mr. Jackson."

He said, "Jill!! I wouldn't fuck you that way. But, believe me, I do want to fuck you baby! God! You look unbelievable again today. It seems you look lovelier every time I see you. Lift your skirt a little higher up your legs for me if you won't sit next to me. And, undo a button on your blouse too."

She smiled and did it while saying, "Mr. Jackson what would people say if they heard you talking to me like that? Please"

He was thinking, "That little whore is teasing me good today with the Mr. Jackson shit!"

She could almost see his tongue hanging out like the fucking dog he was. She said, "Please sir hand me the paper and let me read it."

He did and she saw where she did receive the promotion to a grade 15 but there was only a $10,000 raise. He saw her looking and told her, "That's all they would give me Jill! I'm sorry! But I can make it up to you in other ways baby!"

She said, "I'm sorry too Mr. Jackson."

She lifted her skirt up more now until the tops of her light tan thigh high stockings were showing their darker parts at the top. Then she smiled and put both her feet on the floor and separated them and opened her legs wide enough so that he could see she had no panties on. Her freshly shaved pussy slit was smiling out at him from between her open thighs.

He looked and moaned as he licked his lips. She smiled at him and said, "What's wrong, you sound a little ill Mr. Jackson? Are you OK?"

She opened her legs more and now he could see all of her slit. She ran a finger up and down the length. She said, "You know I really want to have us work together sir. But I just can't do it for the money you are offering."

She spread her outer lips wide enough for him to see all of her pink insides.

He said, "Jesus Jill!"

She smiled and didn't say anything as she put her middle finger inside her pussy hole and threw her head back a little.

He said, "Look let's talk about the money."

She pulled her head back to eye level and looked at him as she took her finger out of her pussy and sucked it! Then she said, "No deal Mr. Jackson! I guess you just don't think I'm worth the extra $13,500 for the job you want me to do. I guess I'll go back to my desk."

She closed her thighs, lowered her skirt and began to stand as he said hoarsely, "WA.......WAIT! Don't leave yet! Don't leave Jill I have an idea!"

She looked at him, he hadn't touch her like he did the last time she wanted to leave his office. She smiled to herself. She still had the upper hand.

She said, "OK sir, I'm listening?" She crossed her legs again covering her pussy from his eyes

Bill stood up and walked around to her. As he touched her shoulders she didn't stop him. He said, "Maybe we can work out some sort of deal. Look the difference between what you want for taking the job and what they have approved is only $3,500."

She interrupted him and said, "Well that might not be much for you. But, for me that's a great deal of money Mr. Jackson. It could mean a better life, or more savings for a home for me and my husband."

He said, "You know you'll have to work some nights with me and the hours would be longer?"

She said, "Yes I have already talked to Danny about that and he has agreed the money will be worth us not being together all the time. It really is a sacrifice Mr. Jackson because we love each other so very much and have gone through some very hard times now with the death of our baby! We want to be together. You understand don't you sir?"

As he moved his hands down the front of her blouse now, he cupped both of her full young breasts. She didn't stop him. He said, "You know you'll have to pay taxes on this extra money Jill. What if I have you get an extra $1,000 tax-free? Would that be enough? You know the $10,000 raise and I give you the $1,000 tax-free. That's almost as much as $3,500 taxable."

She placed her hands over his and squeezed them. His hands filled with her beautiful tits as she bent her head back and looked up into his face. She asked, "From where? Where would you get it?"

He started to unbutton her blouse and slid a hand inside her bra cupping her naked breast this time. She felt her nipples harden immediately. So did he. They pressed against the palms of his hands and again he moaned. She sighed and still held her head back looking into his face as he stood behind her. Finally Bill said, "My God Jill your breasts are incredible."

She said, "Mt. Johnson! Please I'm a married woman!"

He laughed and said, "OK! OK! You win! I'll give you $2,500.00 out of my own pocket if you'll work for me as my new administrative assistant. What do you say?"

She said, " I think we have a deal as long as you respect me. I mean I am married sir. When would you like me to start?"

He said, "This afternoon. I'll make the announcement before lunch."

He paged his secretary and told her there was to be a very short staff meeting at 11AM, 40 minutes from now. She sent e-mails to everyone and then called them. She paged him back 20 minutes later and said, "Only three people won't be there sir."

He figured that was good enough and as his hands removed Jill's beautiful breasts out of her open bra, he bent down and began to suck on them as she now stood in front of him. She reached for his cock and squeezed it then removed it from his slacks. She began to beat him off slowly. He was in heaven! It was throbbing with his desire. Finally after a couple of minutes, he said, "I have to have you now Jill. I want you so bad."

She said, "Woo! Mr. Jackson!! What language!"

She released his cock and pulled his head away from her hard red nipples. As she stood there with both breasts pointing at him she said, "I hate for this to sound like money, money, money, but when does my new salary start sir?"

He said, I'll check with the Personnel Dept. right now. He zipped his slacks up with his cock pressing hard against the material. She closed her bra and buttoned her blouse all the way. After a few minutes he said, "The earliest they can convert your pay is two days, which would be Wednesday."

He reached for her and she stepped away. She said, "Then I'll just go and finish up my normal tasks until Wednesday Mr. Jackson and we can start my new job then. I'll be here early for my training to start on Wednesday!"

He looked angry but then he smiled and said, "And I'll be here too so I can teach you personally Jill. I look forward to working with you."

She said, "Thank you sir for all your help."

She left and went to the conference room where Bill announced that Jill had been hired to the AA job and she starts Wednesday morning 8AM sharp!

At 3:30 PM he called her and asked her to come into the office again. He said, "Sofa this time Jill?"

She said, "Wednesday Bill."

He said, "Well how about we go to dinner Wednesday to celebrate your promotion, I'll ask the others to join us for drinks and then you and I can go to dinner."

She said, "I believe I would like that very much Bill. It's a date."

He reached for her and she moved into him. Their bodies pressed against each other and as he licked her neck and ear he said, "You know Wednesday we'll be having that dinner in my room at the Marriott don't you. I'll feed you while I fuck you! You are driving me wild today. I know you aren't getting paid yet, but if I gave you say a $100.00 right now would you let me see that shaved pussy again, close up?"

She smiled and said, "Sit down over there."

It was the hardback chair. She waited and he handed her the $100 dollars. She said, " Rule is no touching sir, I mean you're not paying me yet!"

He shook his head yes and Jill lifted her skirt and he watched her with so much lust in his eyes it scared her. When she had her skirt above her stomach she stood there a few seconds and then sat down across from him on the other hardback chair. She smiled as she opened her legs wide. He knelt on the floor and moved closer. She smiled at him again as he said her pussy was the most beautiful one he had ever seen. He moved closer until she felt his breath on her thighs. She said, "That's close enough Bill I'm not sure I can trust you!"

He said, "I'll give you another $100 to let me touch it!" He held out the money and she took it a she slid down to the edge of the chair and let her pussy hang off of it! Bill moved and used his fingers to play with the folds of her cunt. When he had done it enough to get her wet, she stopped him and said that's enough for now baby! Wednesday you'll get all you can handle."

He handed her another $100 and she said, "Kiss it!"

He looked up at her and she used her hands on the back of his head and gently pushed his face into her wet open cunt. His mouth became a vacuum and she felt him shove his tongue deep inside her. He licked like a cat licks cream. She held his face on her cunt and moaned as she felt an orgasm starting. She rocked and pumped her pussy hard on his face covering it with her juices and musk. She pushed harder and moaned deeply as she climaxed hard against his mouth! Then when she finished, she pushed him away. He knelt on the floor in front of him and said, "You know there's no fucking today Billy, right? But how about you jerk of for me while I watch? I'll play with my pussy for you?"

He stood and dropped his slacks and shorts. He then began to work on his extremely swollen cock. She saw that his balls were already tight in its sack and knew he wouldn't take long. She undid her blouse and unsnapped her bra letting her magnificent breasts fall free right in front of his face. She bent forward and let him suck and play with then for a few minutes. Then she sat back and said, "Show me your cock. Here, look at my wet pussy. Do you know how bad it wants a big hard cock in it right now? I mean look at how wet it is Bill. Oh come on stroke your cock for me . You know I want to see you cum baby! Yea! That's it stroke it. She reached for it and ran her hand up and down a few times felling it throbbing. She said, "Look at my three fingers Billy. See them go deep inside my pussy. Oh Bill if you could only pay me today baby! I would love to have your thick hard cock in my cunt. Oh yes Bill stroke it for me!"

Then she pulled her fingers out and rubbed them over his nose and then put them in his mouth! His cock shot cum everywhere! All over the carpet, the chair and her shoes it flew She stood up and covered up as Bill was finishing! She screamed and screamed and people came running into his office. She screamed, "You pervert! You dirty man! I'm married and I told you to get away from me and stop showing me your cock! Oh God you're fitly bastard!! OH GOD!! I'm calling security!!!

There must have been 5 or 6 people standing in his office looking at their boss. He was standing now but still had his semi-hard cock in his hands. They could see and smell his cum all over the rug, chair, and on Jill's shoes! He said, But!!! But!!! But wait a fucking minute!"

Jill took notice of who was in the room for later on when she needed them. She turned and walked out of his office crying hard. She sat at her desk moaning and sobbing, she could have won an award. Finally two women took her to the lady's room and helped her regain her composure. They were calling Bill a SOB and no good ass hole etc., etc., etc. And that he should pay big time for this one. They suggested she file a complaint with the Personnel dept. She agreed and gather herself long enough at her desk to pick up her things and the tape she had of their first meeting this morning when she was told she was promoted and all the bad language he was using around her.

Bill had no idea she had a recording devise in her briefcase she took with her into his office. She smiled to herself as she then dialed Larry at Fred's office. After she hung up she left the floor and she met them both 5 minutes later in front of the Personnel office on the 18th floor.

The three of them walked in and asked to see the senior person in charges. When they explained what happened and Jill held up a recording of the meeting this morning, they were ushered into Ms. Brown's office immediately. Fred was the lawyer, Larry was a close friend of the family's and Jill informed Ms. Brown of what had happened over the period from Wednesday to right now. Jill said she was a little drunk and that Mr. Jackson took advantage of her and raped her on Wednesday evening in their garage.

She then told Ms. Brown what happened this morning and played part of the tape. Then she explained she was willing to let the rape charges drop if she still had her new job and Mr. Jackson was fired. Jill gave the names of the people who were in the office and saw Mr. Jackson with his pants down and his cock in his hands and cum everywhere, including her shoes. She showed them to her holding them in a plastic bag. She had put on tennis shoes to come to see Ms. Brown. The meeting only took about 30 minutes before she thanked them and called the other people who had witnessed this terrible thing. Jill waited with Larry and Fred for an hour in another room while Ms. Brown interviewed the three women who were willing to give a statement. She thanked Jill for bring this to her attention and assured her something would be done with MR. JACKSON!

Jill still had her job and the CEO gave her the $15,000 she demanded. Jill didn't come in until the following Monday and Mr. Jackson was there. After further discussion it seems that Mr. Jackson had done this to a few others on the floor. But none of the women ever filed a complaint until Jill. Then the others came forward. The President had little choice but to let Bill Jackson go on administrative leave with pay. Two weeks later he was let go, fired with no recommendation. His wife left him and took everything.

Danny never knew about any of this. All he knew was Jill had a much better job, making $15,000 more a year and they were happy. They began to plan the trip to the islands again. Jill told him the baby would have to wait a year. She wanted to have maturity leave and she was on probation for a year. They made the reservations for the trip and would leave in a month.

Jill went to work everyday happy. She worked hard and deserved the extra money she was making the right way. She had already saved the company over a quarter of a million in lost revenues from bad inventory and some customers not even being billed for the products they purchased. That happened to be Mr. Jackson's fault too.

Then one day she was eating at the mall again and saw Larry. He came over and asked how she was doing and if things were OK? She said, "You know Larry you saved my ass and I owe you a lot."

He said, "Well I have to admit Jill you have a ass worth saving. You are still as lovely as when we were together in college. I know I have really missed you Jill."

She reached for his hand and held it as she said, "You are a very nice man Larry. I have missed you greatly. Oh I didn't tell you. Dan and I are going to the islands again next month."

He said, "Dan is a very, very lucky man Jill. He has you."

She smiled a little and said, "I really love him now Larry I think more than I ever did before."

He said, "I can see it in your eyes Jill. They dance when you talk about him. Like they use to do when we were together all those times."

She touched his cheek and said, " Such a nice face you have Larry. I remember Larry. I will never forget you or let you out of my heart."

He smiled and kissed her hand and said, "I'm here for you Jill whenever and where ever. I don't think there's another woman out there like you. You use to be a wild thing sexually charged and daring. I wish you and Danny all the luck in the world. I'm really going to miss you baby!"

She said, "You know there has to be a way for you and Danny to get back together again. I just don't know how."

He said, "Maybe it's for the best Jill. If I were around you too much I would try to find a way to make love to you again. It's just my way. I will always want you in my bed as well as my heart and brain. I'll miss your body next to mine and feel you as we make love. Maybe I'll see you around Jill."

He stood and so did she. As he held her hand he looked at her face and into her eyes. She looked back up at him. A tear came to her eye as she moved forward and kissed him gently and very softly. He held her for a few seconds then he said, "Good bye Jill. Take care of yourself. If you ever need me call me I'll be there for you!"

He turned and walked away. She stood there crying softly feeling her heart break a little and her body shook. She sat back down because she couldn't stand. She felt the dampness between her thighs and her nipples harden and push against the material of her blouse. She sighed and watched as Larry walked out the door. She put her head in her hands and closed her eyes. Her brain wondered back to the times she was with Larry. She remembered how the sex was so wild, free and unbelievably good with him. Yes she knew she loved Larry too. She didn't love him like she loved Dan, but she did love him. And, yes it most likely was a good thing Dan and Larry weren't a still friend. She would be so tempted to continue her affair with him.

She smiled as she looked back on the events of the past week and knew things would be OK with Dan and her. But what would she do if Larry ever asked her to meet him? What would she do? She knew! There was not a doubt in her mind, if Larry asked her to met him, she would go. She would run to him if he asked her. While her life was good now, she owed much of it to Larry.

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12