Jill Discovers 'The One'

Story Info
Jill finds her fantasy threesome.
3.1k words
4.04
54k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this for my wife Jill, and yes, I am her husband submitting this under her name since I don't have my own I.D. as of yet. The other night she told me about a sexy man that she had spotted at the bar. We often fantasize about these kinds of situations and she said that if it were going to happen, this guy would be "the one." So here is how I picture the situation may have unfolded if the timing were a little different.

As we sit at our table, you point the man out. As you described, he is in his mid-thirties, neatly dressed, and has a certain charm about him. He appears to be so open and friendly, and just the type of man that appeals to you. You and I notice that he keeps darting glances at you and an occasional smile as well. I also can't help but notice that you return the smile and your eyes seem to lock onto his. He doesn't seem to care that I am with you and I feel a slight bit of jealousy hit me. Although we have talked about it a million times before, especially when you are giving me head and I am filling you with your toys, the green-eyed monster had appeared. I don't know why, because you are with me and not him. But of course I want to know that I am number one and that no one else is more attractive, sexy and desirable than I am. Apparently you can tell my concerns and you lean over giving me a huge kiss and rub my crotch whispering to me that we don't have to go any further if I am uncomfortable with anything.

I ask you what you are talking about and you give me a little grin saying, "you know what I want and what I am thinking. Besides, we are a long way from home and we'll never see this guy again." I ask you if you're serious and you say "yes…. Let's get this fantasy over with and make it reality."

I look at you in disbelief and can't figure out how you think you're going to make this come to reality. Again you look at me and give me that look of "just watch me."

You summon the barmaid and have her send the handsome stranger a drink. He seems pleasantly surprised and waives us over to the bar where he is seated. He introduces himself as James and we give him our "stage" names. You tell him that we are boyfriend and girlfriend and he doesn't know any better since you didn't have your ring on. The conversation seems fairly normal and I start to think that nothing will happen, and I honestly feel a bit relieved. But then I quickly change my mind as I see that wicked look of yours and notice you are rubbing your breasts on his arm. Being a man, I can tell that James loves the feel of your awesome 36C's on his body. I notice that he is pressing himself into you and you respond by putting your arm around his neck and leaning into him as well. You lean over to me and whisper that you noticed that James' cock is making a tent in his slacks, and the thought of it is making you horny. I now knew that the alcohol was having a pleasant effect on you and by the look of your nipples poking through your shirt, I realized that there would be no sense in turning back now.

I excuse myself from the dimly lit bar area to use the men's room. While I am away from you two, I can't wait to get back. I picture you doing things with James while I am away and I don't want it to happen. I want to see it all for myself. As I exit the men's room I stop and stare at you from across the barroom. I watch as you laugh and smile with James and I can't believe how beautiful you are. I think to myself how lucky this guy will be if we go through with it. You must feel comfortable with James because I see you touching his arm, rubbing his thigh and allowing him to caress your back and lightly caress your ass as you talk. Even though the bar is not that loud, he constantly whispers into your ear. I wonder what he is saying to you and my mind wanders as I watch you shoot those wicked glances right through James each time. By the look on your face and your body language, I can tell he is talking dirty to you, and now it's making me rock hard seeing you seduced in this way. Or maybe it's you that is doing the seducing in a very discreet way.

I decide to pay the bill and invite James back to our hotel suite for a nightcap. James eagerly agrees and we tell him to meet us at the lobby of the hotel. You and I talk in the car on the way and we quickly lay some basic ground rules. I know that if anything does happen, all I ask is that after it's over, James leaves quickly afterwards. I know that it will be uncomfortable after the fact, and I think that without James there, we would all feel better.

We arrive in the lobby and James shows up within minutes. We all enter the elevator together and you hold my hand tightly and give me a nervous and excited kiss full of anticipation. I can tell that you are so excited because you're about to be ravished by two very hot sexy men who want nothing but to please you in every way possible. Our fantasy could now soon become reality and although my stomach is in knots picturing the unknown, my mind is so full of lust. As we ride the elevator up we kiss passionately in front of James and then the wildest thing happens. You pull away from me, wrap your arms around James, and shove your tongue down his throat. I stand and watch in amazement as this man is kissing my wife's wonderful, sensual lips and squeezes your ass. My dick becomes instantly hard and I feel the strangest feeling I have ever imagined. My wife, only a foot from me, is enjoying another man. And really enjoying it I might add. As you break your kiss you look at me for some kind of approval, as if to see if I am upset with you. Although I can't deny I feel some jealousy, my desire to see you pleasured, strongly overrides that feeling.

We enter the hotel suite and immediately get the water flowing in the Jacuzzi. While waiting for the tub to fill, I fetch some drinks for all us from the mini-bar, and dim the lights to set a nice sexy atmosphere. You sit on the couch and pat the cushions and tell us to sit on either side of you. I can picture what you like, and what I want to see you do as well. I lean over and start to kiss you and then rub your breasts through your shirt. Your nipples are sticking straight through the material and James and I love the sight of them. I start to caress the left breast and James is rubbing the right breast.

I notice your hand slip down and find its way to James' crotch. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see you stroking his dick through his slacks and I notice that your kiss is becoming more passionate and deep. I release our kiss and peel your shirt up exposing your bra. You turn towards me and tell James to unhook the strap. He does as told and you continue to hold the bra in place hiding your tits from us. You stand up, and like a stripper would do, you slowly drop the bra. For the first time, James sees your wonderful tits and the strangest rush pours through me. I am almost dizzy as I watch a strange man for the first time in our marriage, staring at the love of my life and I am absolutely crazy with lust.

You order James and I to strip naked. As we do, I look at you, your bare chest, beautiful face and wonderful ass covered by your form fitting jeans. I know what is about to happen and I can't wait to see it. You have always confessed to me that having two hard cocks to suck alternately would be your ultimate sex act, and it seems as it is about to come true. I try to imagine how wet you must be right now and knowing you as well as I do, I know that you are soaked.

As James drops his boxers, you and I see his cock for the first time. I know what you like in men, and I can tell that you are pleasantly surprised. He is well shaven like me, and just about the same size. And since you always tell me that I have the perfect size cock, I know that you are going to be wonderfully satisfied.

The three of us are standing there, with James and me standing close by on either side of you. You reach down and take each of our cocks in your hands and start to slowly stroke them. You let out a small moan and whisper that you are in heaven. Just as you and I have pictured in our heads many times before, you kneel down between the two of us on the floor. Just inches from your lips are our ready and waiting dicks, begging for some relief. You give James first pleasure, sliding your tongue up and down the shaft while cradling his balls. You then take his cock and suck it fully into your mouth. You slide your fist and lips up and down his wet shaft and I hear James groaning as your fingers slide over the swollen head of his cock. While sucking him off, you take care of me by playing with my balls with your free hand.

Again I get that feeling in my stomach. The sight of your lips around another mans unit is so much for me to comprehend. I love it that you are so slutty in front of me and that you are not afraid to share your deepest and darkest sexual desires with me.


When you notice that James is close, you pull his cock out and wrap your lips around mine. I am so fucking excited watching you get so horny and hearing you groan with pleasure. The sight of your lips on my dick, with James cock in your free hand, and his hands caressing your breasts is too much. James and I both reach down and play with your hard nipples and you work us in to a sexual frenzy. While you alternate back and forth on us I can't take it any more and I start to shoot my hot cum all over your chest. You seem disappointed that I came too soon, but I assure you that I'll be up for more action soon.

I pull you from the floor and start to strip your pants off. Now you are standing there completely naked and you look so fucking sexy. Lust is in your eyes and we each take a breast in our mouths. You tilt your head back and moan in ecstasy as we lick all around your nipples and on the underside of your breasts. I go behind you and press my still hard cock against your ass while kissing my way down your back. While I work my way down to your ass James is still licking and squeezing all over your chest. I can feel your knees becoming weak and think that maybe you need to move.

James and I lead you to the warm bubbling Jacuzzi where we lead you in the water. I want to feel how wet you are and I slide my fingers up and down your pussy. I don't think that I can recall you ever being so soaked! I love feeling how wet you are and I tell James to feel for himself. As James stands in front of you he starts to rub your clit and kisses along your neck while your breasts press against his chest. James pulls you down into the Jacuzzi while I lay on the bed and watch. I stroke my cock in an effort to bring it back to full erection again.

As you and James sit in the tub kissing, I see you reach down under the water and I figure that you are playing with him. You climb on top of his lap while stroking his hard dick and rubbing the head of it over your clit and then up and down your slick pussy lips. You tilt your head back and let out a several sounds of pleasure and I love seeing you enjoying yourself so much. I can tell that you want him to slid his cock into your cunt so bad, but each time that you try to push it down on it, he holds you up and tells you to wait.

James gets up, takes your hand and directs you to sit on the edge of the tub. You instinctually spread your legs and place your feet on the edges of the tub while James begins to lick your swollen pussy. You take your hands and place them on James shoulders as he slides a finger, then two into your slit while he licks away at your hard clit. I always tell you how hot you look when you're wet, and tonight is no exception. I fact, I can't remember the last time you look so good wet.

You look over at me and see me stroking my once again hard dick. You yell at me and tell me to get over here and join in on the fun. I have to admit that watching you get pleasured had been such a turn on, I could have cum again with my own hand. I kneel on the tub platform close to you so you can suck me off while your pussy is being eaten. As you are licking my balls and stroking me, I can hear the sexy slurping sounds that James is making on your pussy. The visual that I get with my cock in your mouth and your pussy being eaten is so awesome that I have to tell you about it. Usually I am telling you about these fantasies while we fuck, but tonight its happening for real. I can sense your first orgasm and as you pull my cock from your mouth, your legs start to shake and you soak James' face with your juices.

You let out a deep breath, gain your composure, and tell us that you are ready for more of us. We exit the Jacuzzi and James and I quickly dry you off with the soft towels that were laid by the tub. We decide to move to the giant king size bed and James lies down. You crawl up next to him and begin to fondle his balls while you lick and suck his shaft. With you on all fours sucking James off, your pussy looks so inviting from behind. I come up from behind you and begin to rub and lick your pussy lips from top to bottom. I have never felt you so wet and you are literally dripping down your leg. I slide my thumb over your clit while I lick your ass. I can tell that you are enjoying yourself by the groans that you are trying to make with James in your mouth.

You temporarily pull James cock from your mouth and tell me to lie next to him. You kneel down between the two of us with your ass and pussy pointing right at my face. I can now rub your pussy while you take turns licking, sucking and stroking our rock hard cocks. While I rub your cunt, James is caressing your tits. The sound of you trying to moan with a cock in your mouth is driving us men wild.

I give James a nod and he gets up from the bed. While you are licking and squeezing my balls, James slides the head of his cock up and down your pussy lips. He pushes forward and for the first time in years you feel a strange cock filling you up. Your eyes close tightly and you scream out in pleasure "Oh yeah…fuck me, fuck me."

As he slides his big dick in and out of you, you're unable to concentrate on me momentarily. All you can think about is how good this new man feels inside of you and you savor the moment. After a few minutes you take me back in your mouth and for the first time in your life, you have two men inside of you at once. You and James get a nice rhythm going and each time he buries his cock in you, you take my cock deep in your mouth.

Suddenly you decide that you want to feel my cock in your pussy and James in your mouth. I happily agree and we switch positions. It feels strange to slide inside of you right after another cock was there, but it turns me on at the same time. As I fuck you from behind I try to look around and see what it looks like with James big cock between your lips. I know how good your blowjobs feel, and I can see the effects it is having on James.

By the way you're starting to moan and groan, I can tell that you must be nearing another orgasm. You quickly pull James cock from your mouth just as he begins to scream. I keep fucking you as you pump James cock with your hand and I can see his cum flying from his dick. James' cum lands all over your chest and drips down your fist. You lick the rest of it off of his cock and the sight of it makes me start to shudder. My dick pulsates deep inside of you as I unload my warm cum inside your pussy. The mixture of James and I cumming in and outside of you, sends you over the edge and you enjoy the most wonderful orgasm of your life.

The three of us collapse on the bed. We all fall into a peaceful sleep and wake the following morning. James is gone, but the wonderful memory remains and I can see the wicked smile on your face return.