Jill Kelly Goes To Prison Ch. 1 & 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wine started to flow as the women exchanged stories on why their husbands were in prison. They all got a kick out of Jill's husband's story.

"I can't believe he stopped to ask directions from an off-duty Deputy," Beth cried, "men never ask for directions."

"Eight years, wow that's along time, locked in a little cage with another guy," Red purred, as the other women nodded.

"I wonder if he's doing the pitching or the catching," she said as the ladies giggled. Jill didn't know what that meant, but she figured it was some sort of gay joke, which made her skin crawl.

"So Jill since it's your first time here with us, let's hear about your first visit to our little state facility," Beth said.

Jill rambled through her story rather quickly; it seemed just as embarrassing to tell her story, as it had been when she went through it.

"Jill did you forget that I was there with you, so I know you left out a few things," April said with a laugh.

"Please April, this is embarrassing," Jill cried.

"Jill what are we going to do with you?" April moaned, "We have to toughen you up some, can't have you balling your eyes out all the time, it's embarrassing for all us women, and I think I know where we can start."

Jill tried to clear her eyes.

"Jill just answer this one simple question, did you shave your pussy yet?" April purred.

"What!" Jill cried.

"You heard me," April barked.

"I trimmed it a little," Jill mumbled.

"That's what I figured, well we now know what your initiation into our little club is going to be," April announced. "Red go to the bathroom and bring the shaving kit."

"Yes!" Red cried, as she ran into the bathroom.

The other two girls grabbed Jill by the arms and dragged her into the living room.

"Lye her down on the coffee table," April barked, as Jill was protesting profusely.

"Lets get that ugly skirt off, I really have to give you some fashions tips, you dress like your sixty years old," April groaned as she striped Jill's skirt off.

"Nice pantyhose, at least you left the running trunks at home this time," April moaned, as they soon joined her skirt.

"Found it!" Red cried as she ran back into the room, shaving kit in hand, naked as the day she was born.

"What the frig..." Jill cried, when she saw Red's nakedness.

"Don't mind Red, she works hard to keep her body in tip-top shape, and she also likes to show it off," April said.

"What I had a new dress on didn't want it all messy," Red moaned.

Jill had to admit Red had a great body, her skin seemed to shimmer, her breasts were firm and her nipples were pink and puffy. Jill started to get an uneasy feeling.

"Please April I'm not a lesbian!" Jill cried, which brought laughter from the women.

"Hey girls, little Jill thinks were all lezbos," April said with a laugh, "well we might like the company of women once in a while, but we ain't no lezbo club."

April wiped a bead of sweat from Jill's face, and then licked her finger.

"Now if you don't quit your crying we are going to have to gag you, with these," April said as she rolled down Jill panties. "It's not like it's going to hurt to have your pussy shaved, you might even like it."

"Wow look at that bush, you want me to get the hedge trimmers out back!" Red cried, as Jill dark pubic bush came into view, as the women giggled.

Jill was fighting back tears, it wasn't even the shaving, it was the fact that the shaving was going to expose her pussy to these women, and then later at the prison, which she didn't even want to think about now. April on the other hand enjoyed inducting her new girls this way, while she really didn't consider herself to be gay, she didn't mind fooling around with women, especially when her husband was in jail, as he often was.

April started with her scissors and then moved to her husband's beard trimmer to carve a V, into the top of her pubic mound, pointing to her clit hood. Then used a straight edge and gel to shave her pussy bare, finally using a warm facecloth as she cleaned up Jill's new pussy.

"Well lookie here, she has a nice little pussy after all," April groaned, as she ran her finger lightly along her pussy lips.

Jill still tried to struggle free, but Beth and Candy had a good hold of her arms.

"She sure is a squirmy little fish ain't she," Beth hissed.

"Oh yah you should have seen her on the steel table in the processing room," April said. "The deputy was giving her quite the fingering, I just had to help him out, I figured she hadn't had an orgasm in awhile,"

Jill couldn't help but to feel flushed when she remembered her powerful orgasm she had experienced that day. Jill was still confused as why her body was betraying her again, as April continued running her finger over her pussy. She also felt that this in a strange way was cheating on her husband.

"Please April, stop, we shouldn't be doing this, I don't want to do this to my husband," Jill cried.

"Speaking of your husband, you didn't even give him some relief, I mean I saw the bulge in his pants when the guards took him back to his cell," April shot-back with.

"I just couldn't...' Jill cried.

"Man you left your man all hard," Beth barked, as the other women just shook their heads at Jill.

"There is so much you have to learn girl, and we can help you a lot, but you have to trust us, plus we wouldn't do anything to hurt yah," April said.

The two women released Jill's arms and April pulled Jill into her body and the two locked in a warm embrace as Jill balled her eyes out, on her shoulder. Life lately had just become one humiliating experience after the next. She wished she was more like April and the other girls, but she knew she was along ways from that. She had her doubts as to whether she could make that trip.

After an hour or so Jill had managed to compose herself somewhat. The wine was helping and she had taken a hot shower at April's request, only to find that her clothes were missing, as she dried of with the lone towel. She wrapped it around her the best she could and entered the living room.

"April where are my clothes?" Jill asked.

"I gave them to Beth too drop in the Goodwill box on her way home, except your shoes and sweater,"

"What..." Jill barked, a little upset with April's boldness, "thank goodness she had packed some extra clothes for her visit," she thought

"Well that's the next lesson," April interrupted, "we are going to show you how to dress for your visits. Now drop that towel and lets get started.

Jill was quickly back to being nervous, she looked on the couch and there was a pile of clothes that April, Candy and the still naked Red, were fumbling through. April looked over to Jill and motioned for her to drop the towel. Jill reluctantly dropped the towel and quickly covered her breasts with her hands. April had to laugh remembering that she did the same thing at the prison.

The three girls surrounded Jill, each had an idea of what she should wear, they were all putting on and pulling off clothes for the next hour. Jill never played dress up, at least not as a grown woman. She couldn't believe what the girls finally decided on for her.

She looked at her reflection in the full look mirror, on the bathroom door. Her jaw almost hit the floor. She was wearing a small blue satin top that hugged her breasts, the outline of her nipples clearly defined. She had a black leather mini skirt that didn't even come down to middle of her thighs, she had black knee high spiked boots and of course they didn't give her any underwear. She started to strike different poses, It seemed like the only pose that didn't leave her exposed was standing straight up and down, and forget about sitting down. She didn't think she could ever wear this outfit in public.

Jill noticed her newly shaved pussy shining in the mirror, looking around to see if the coast was clear, she took some time to examine it. Her pussy hadn't been this bare since puberty. She even spread her pussy lips apart, examining her inner pinkness.

"Nice huh," April's voice hissed.

Jill nearly jumped out of her skin, she didn't even notice that the bathroom had two doors and she also felt the sting of being caught in such a naughty act.

"You scared me too death," Jill managed.

"It's a lot sexier to be cleanly shaved huh, and just a little bit dirty too," April said enjoying her handy work in the mirror.

"Please April you're always teasing," Jill barked, pulling her skirt down as far as it would go.

"C'mon it's time for your last lesson of the night, we don't want to overload you too much for one night," April said as she lead Jill back into the living room.

Jill was thinking it was to late for that, she never imagined she would have been through all this, when she had left the house this morning. She noticed two kitchen chairs in the middle of the living room. Red was sitting in one of them, at least she was finally dressed. She had on hospital pants and a tight tee shirt.

"Ok Jill we are going to pretend that Red here is your husband and Candy is a prison guard." April said as Candy came into the room wearing a police uniform, slapping a nightstick in her hand. The girls chuckled, even Jill.

"Ok if you want to see your husband I'm going to have to see some T and A." Candy said in a deep voice, which brought more chuckles, but not from Jill this time.

"You see how much easer this is going to be in this outfit," April moaned, while Jill just nodded.

"C'mon Jill lets see those titties," Candy groaned.

"What you want me to really do it," Jill cried.

"If you want to see your husband sweet cheeks," Candy said, as she ran her nightstick over Jill's right breast.

"Believe me you need the practice," April chirped.

Jill looked down, even though this was supposed to be practice it felt a little too real to her as she lifted the bottom of her silk shirt and rested it just over her breasts.

"Nice, I just love marshmallows," Candy purred, forgetting her deep voice as her nightstick returned to her breast, "that's the T and now the A."

Jill trembled as she turned around and bent forward, she could tell by the looks on the other women's face that they must be enjoying playing their little perverted game. She felt her skirt being lifted up in back, letting out a gasp when the skirt flipped inside out and now rested around her waist. Please, was all Jill could cry out.

"Ok slut you can see your jerk off of a husband now," Candy barked.

"Honey," Red cried, while standing up, "oh you feel so good, and it's been so long," She said, trying to deepen her sexy voice.

Red was hugging Jill while running her hands up and down Jill's back, making sure they ran over here naked ass, while things were happing a little to fast for Jill to even protest. Red lightly grabbed Jill's face and starting kissing Jill slowly at first then proceeding to a full-blown make out session. It startled Jill at first since she had never been kissed by another women before, but she closed her eyes and pretended it was her husband, although her husband's lips were not nearly as soft as Red's were.

Jill was surprised again when Red's lips left her lips, but quickly found her nipples, sucking on them for several minutes. Jill figured she couldn't have stopped her even if she wanted to. She had to admit to herself that it felt pretty good.

"Oh honey you are making me so excited, I'm as hard as a rock," Red oozed, as she guided Jill's hand to her crotch.

"What the fuck!" Jill cried as she felt a large hard object in Red's pants, she jumped back forgetting about her spiked boots, as she crashed to the floor.

"You all right Jill," April cried as she helped Jill off the floor, "I'm sorry, I guess we forgot to tell you about the strap on dildo thing."

Jill looked over at Red who had her pants around her ankles and was rubbing a flesh colored dildo that was between her legs. A sly smile on her face.

"Man it scared the shit out of me, I never saw one of those before," Jill cried.

"Really big surprise there," April said sarcastically.

"What is it for..." Jill meekly asked?

"Well it's for a lot of things, but for right now, it's so we can pretend that it's your husbands cock, you see, I think it's basic blowing lesson time," April said.

"Your kidding, I'm not putting that thing in my mouth," Jill barked.

"For a married women you sure have a penis phobia. Do you let your husband put it in your pussy?" April teased, while Jill just gave her a dirty look.

"All right you remember how scared you were the first time a guy fucked your pussy?" April moaned.

"Oh yah, it was my husband" Jill mumbled.

"Really," April said a little surprised, "and now you probably like it. Well sucking cock is the same thing, your scared to death the first time you do it, then it gets easier after that, and if you learn really good, you can get men to do what you want, and not the other way around,"

Jill didn't know if she was buying it or not, but it make sense to her, sort of. She also knew deep down that from the sounds of it, she wasn't going to make it eight years in the state prison, without ever having to do it.

She watched as April went first, and for the next hour, April and Candy showed Jill the basics. She still gagged here and there, but at least she didn't feel like puking, like she thought she would and she even got a little more used to the girls fondling her.

"But was she ready for the real thing?" she asked herself.

When April finally announced that it was getting late, and that Jill had learned enough for one day, Jill felt relieved, plus her jaw was aching a little. Jill and April cleaned up in the bathroom, getting ready for bed, April gave Jill a naughty nighty to wear. When Jill came out of the bathroom, she stopped dead in her tracks, right there on the couch, Red was fucking Candy from behind with the strap on.

"And that's another use for it," April whispered, "c'mon lets go to bed," she said, tearing the stunned Jill away from the living room and they headed for the bedroom.

Jill was still apprehensive as she climbed into bed with April with everything that had happened today.

"Don't worry I wont bite, but I will lick, if you want?" April purred.

Jill was confused for a second, "you mean you want to lick my pussy?" She finally managed.

"Wow you're so precious," April purred.

"You better get your sleep now, you have a big day tomorrow," April said, as she kissed Jill goodnight.

Jill closed her eyes, April finally said something that she totally agreed with.

The End...For now

In the next episode, Jill goes back to prison.

As always stay tuned for more adventures from Deputy Duffy.