Jill Kelly Goes To Prison Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want to thank you all, you don't know how much I want to thank you," she stammered, as the girls exchanged greetings. Billy was the next one to enter the room.

"Man I didn't think they would ever leave," he hissed.

"Bill happy birthday," Red purred as she quickly gave him a light kiss on the cheek, "this is April and Jill, we are your birthday present from your cousin and all your friends."

She took Billy and sat him down on the bed against the far wall. She then turned on the boom box and putt in a CD. The other girls stood off to the side, while Danny and his cousin Wendy sat on the footlocker at the end of the bed.

"The boom box came alive and the sound of Girls, Girls, Girls from Motley Crue, filled the air as Red began her dance. Slowly shedding her gown and then slowly teasingly, she shed her bra and panties, with enough style and grace that would make any professional dancer proud. Jill tried to take notes as best she could, although she didn't think she could do the bumping and grinding that Red did in her next song. Red probably would have danced all night, but April interrupted her and started her own dance.

April starting her strip show, she didn't dance around like Red instead she slowly peeled of her gown, and was standing right between Billy's legs as she now only wore a sheer Cami and matching G-string. She was playing, peek a boob, with Billy showing him a little and then covering back up; this went on for the next song.

The next song was a fast number so April moved a little faster but was still playing the teaser, as she turned her back and slipped off her top, turning around her little Cami in front of her. She had Billy bite the Cami as she pulled away revealing her awesome breasts to the room. Billy's cousin almost fell off the footstool at the site, for the rest of the song she played with her breasts and nipples, even rubbing them over Billy's face.

The next song she got down on the floor and pulled her G-string off, she again played coy using her hand and legs to slowly show more and more. Finally she stood back up so her ass was right in Billy face, she put her hands on her knees and gave Billy a face full of ass and pussy. The song ended and April grabbed Jill's hand.

The song playing was a slow number, Home sweet home, It couldn't have been any more ironic because Jill had wished for nothing more than to be home right now.

She slowly started to move her hips back and forth; she felt like the eyes of the other five people were burning her skin. She stared to fumble with her buttons on her blouse. She locked eyes with April who was now sitting on the bed next to Billy and it seemed to make it a little easier, she handed her blouse to April, shortly followed by her skirt, leaving her in her sexy skimpy underwear and heels. She was surprised to notice that Red was pulling Danny away, and they left the room with Wendy in tow as the music stopped.

"Well it looks like it's just the three of us," April purred.

"Billy, Do you want to take her bra and panties off for her?" April hissed.

"Can I!" Billy cried, as he leapt off the bed.

Jill was a little surprised, but in a weird way it was a little easier this way. She felt Billy fumble with her bra clasp. Her breasts were shaking around as he tugged on the straps, April and Jill shared a light giggle. Finally Billy had the bra off and quickly pulled her panties down, before sitting back on the bed.

"Hot, huh, she doesn't think her body is all that special," April purred.

Jill was standing on weak legs it was all she could do not to run a hide. She had never felt so naked in all her life.

"Hot, she's smoking, really...I'm sorry you both are, I can't wait to tell my friends," Billy moaned.

"Oh that's sweet," April oozed as she took a surprised Billy's wrist and brought his hand up to Jill's breast. He started to squeeze her tit like a grapefruit, which caused Jill to wince. Jill closed her eyes and tried to fantasies it was her husband touching her.

"No Billy, a little softer, like this," April moaned as she reached up and caressed Jill's breast, a sly smile on her face, as Billy tried to copy her actions.

"Wow her nipples are awesome," Billy mumbled, as April nodded in agreement.

"Let's check out her ass now," April moaned as she felt Jill had about all of the breast massage that she could take.

Jill turned around and for the second time today, she felt pressure on her back and she instinctively put her hands on her knees. She felt a soft hand and a rough one on her backside, caressing her ass cheeks, then slowly they pulled them apart.

"Doesn't she have the sweetest little pussy?" April purred.

Jill was mortified, never in her life did she ever think she would be used as some sort of anatomical model for a young virgin. She had to keep reminding herself of the special circumstances.

"Billy have you ever had a blowjob?" April purred.

He looked at April like she just slapped him in the face. "Where is my cousin, what's going on?"

"Relax Billy," April purred, as Jill spun around and picked up her blouse and tried to cover herself, as his outburst had snapped her from her trance as well.

"Danny said he had a couple of strippers for my birthday and now you're talking about blowjobs, he told you I was sick didn't he?" Billy hissed.

"Please Billy I didn't mean to upset you," April mumbled.

"I'm not upset, I'm just a little embarrassed, I mean, I'm nineteen and still a virgin, I guess I always thought I would lose it to someone who liked me," he mumbled.

"Oh Billy I like you, I would have left by now if I didn't," April purred.

"Really, Oh you're just saying that!" Billy hissed.

"No really plus I get something out of it too," April purred.

"What money?" Billy barked.

"No, I'm thirty five years old, I don't get to show many young men how to make love anymore, I mean pretty soon I'll be a old hag, and a young stud like yourself wouldn't want me anymore," April groaned.

Jill watched as slowly the two warmly embraced, a small tear rolling down her check.

"Jill get the condoms from my purse," April whispered.

Jill found the package of condoms and brought them over, she watched in stunned silence as April put a condom on the young man. She then guided him into the missionary position, Jill awkwardly sat on the bed next to them as she watched as the young man lost his virginity.

"I'm sorry," the young man mumbled, as he didn't last long.

"That's all right really, I'll let you in on a little secret guys never last long the first time, but it's still early and we still have a box of condoms." April said as she caressed the young man's face.

April left and got a warm wash cloth from the bathroom across the hall. She helped clean up Billy and in the process he became hard again, so she put on another condom.

"Would you like to do it with Jill this time?" April purred.

Jill was more than a little stunned with the question, she really hadn't planed on having sex with the young man, but she just couldn't bring herself to verbalize her reasons for not doing it as she looked into his blue eyes. She somehow found herself underneath him instead, quickly she felt his hard cock penetrate her. Jill was a mixture of emotions, It had been along time since she made love, but she wanted it to be with her husband. Her mind raced with questions. Why was she doing this? She felt bad for the young man, but he had already had sex with April. How did her life take such a wicked turn?

April was running her fingers through Jill's hair as Billy was slowly getting the hang of it. Jill's body was winning the tug of war of emotions, as she closed her eyes and just enjoyed the intimacy of the moment. She soon felt Billy's body become rigged and all his body weight crashed on top of her, and then it left as he rolled off to her side.

April's lips soon found Jill's as she planted a soft kiss on her. When April tried to pull away Jill reached up and pulled her close. She just need April at that moment. She needed to be kissed, held, worshiped. April's lips melted in her as the two explored each other mouths and then their hands were roaming over each other bodies. The two women became lost in a lust filled moment completely forgetting about Billy for the next stretch. Audible moans escaping from Jill's lips as April's skilled fingers were rubbing Jill's aroused pussy. Jill soon became caught up in a series of powerful orgasms almost bringing her to tears.

"Wow Jill that was hot," was the last thing Jill heard as closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, the long events of the day catching up to her.

"Wow April that was amazing," Billy groaned.

"Thanks Billy, but you want to see amazing, how about that blowjob now," April whispered into Bill's ear.

They carefully climbed out of the bed, and leapt into his brother's bed on the opposite side of the room. His brother had picked a bad night to sleep over his friends' house.

"Just so you know Billy, I will do anything you want, tonight I'm yours, just tell me what to do, but after tonight, you will never see me or us again," April said as she stroked Billy's face, "understand?"

Bill shook his head, although slightly embarrassed, and still slightly confused, but not confused enough to blow an offer of a lifetime. He started by asking her to suck his dick, since she had already offered, then he had April fuck him, he then watched as she masturbated, and he even joined in and licked her pussy. After another blowjob, they took a shower together, which resulted in another blowjob, after he dried April off, he covered her from head to toe in baby oil, taking the time to explore ever inch of her, one in a million, body.

April was amused by his last request as dawn approached, He wanted her to call his best friend and talk dirty to him. She figured he just wanted proof of their evening, she also gave him her panties and bra as more proof.

April woke up Jill as she had somehow managed to sleep through the night, she also went and got Red out of Billy's sister's room and after they dressed, the three women crept down the stairs, not before slipping a birthday card under a now sleeping Bill's pillow. They signed the card, they also put $247.00 cash in the envelope while April included a little note, it read, Billy hope you never forget your nineteenth birthday. I know I never will. Hope you had the time of your life!

The End of part three.

Will there be more?

Please send your comments to Deputy Duffy and don't forget to vote.

Let me know if you want more of this series.

12