Jill Kelly Goes To Prison Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to respond, but she remembered April's story, and maybe deep down he was right.

Red and Candy came back into the room, but left quickly as they kissed Jill goodbye after making sure she was all right.

"Tell you what Honey, I have an errand to run and it'll give me some time to recover, I'll be back in an hour," the deputy said.

"I can't wait,"

The deputy didn't miss the sarcasm in Jill's statement; in fact it turned him on.

"Just let April know," the deputy said as he walked out the door.

When the Deputy left, April came out of the bathroom.

"Ah April,"

"I know I heard, your joining, me and the deputy tonight," April said, "I'm sorry Jill I really felt you guys could do it, I didn't know about the no hands part though."

"Jill if you want to leave, now would be the time," April said as she sat down next to Jill, starring into her eyes.

"I ah, I just want to be with you," Jill mumbled surprised that she could say it at all.

"Aw that's so sweet Jill," April said as the two women shared a warm embrace.

"Just whatever happens tonight, just remember I would never let anyone hurt you, Jill." April whispered into Jill's ear.

The two held each other for several minutes, before April sprung to her feet.

"It's time Jill," April said as she held out her hand. Jill reached out her hand; she wondered about just how profound April's three words would end up being.

The end of Ch 5.

Stay tuned, find out what the deputy has planned, for the ladies, next!

12