Jill Kelly Goes to Prison Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally adjusted her eyes to the new day's sun, as she pressed against the glass. She rubbed her eyes several times, as she felt like her eyes were playing tricks on her. The place looked empty, just some boxes scattered about. "It just couldn't be,” Jill kept saying.

Jill saw an old shovel lying on the ground, and then in a fit of rage, smashed the glass door. She entered the apartment and searched the rooms, her worst fears realized, the place was deserted, and April was gone. She spent most of the day wandering around the apartment praying April would show back up. She just needed some answers, but she and they never appeared.

Jill finally went out front to her car. She looked in the window and saw her keys dangling from the ignition, she also noticed the passengers door was unlocked. Feeling even more foolish, she opened the door and slid in. There was a small note hanging on the driver's visor, it was written in April's red lipstick. It simply read, Jill...D.T.A....April.

Jill drove back to her Connecticut home, although she drove on automatic pilot, as she tried to figure out how things went so wrong. She asked herself, “what happened to April? What was the meaning of her note?”

It took Jill several days before she started to make phone calls back up north. It seemed like the harder she tried, the fewer answers she got. After weeks of trying, she turned to the one friend she always had, her mother. She moved with her to the left coast, far away from the Sleepy State, but the miles didn't stop the nightmares. Jill was tormented for years; she even tried several attempts at professional help.

Jill was slowly getting better with the passage of time, when she suffered two painful blows. Her elderly mother passed on, and then several days later, her husband Bob called. She thought he was calling to give his condolences, but instead he told her that he was getting out of prison tomorrow, and he wanted to finalize the divorce. Then he really dropped a bomb, he told her he was getting remarried, as his girlfriend was pregnant with his kid. Jill dropped the phone, and fainted, as it had always been her dream, to have a family, especially with Bob.

The news sent an already fragile Jill into a complete melt down; she quit her job, gave up her small apartment, and sold her stuff to buy a used car. Something in her head told her that she just had to see Bob one more time. Jill was in an emotional haze, but somehow she traveled across country, just to sign the papers.

Once back in Vermont, she ran into Red as she gassed up her car. They shared an awkward conversation and then she got the shocking news as to the identity of Bob's fiancée, it was a now 42 year old, April. April's husband Bull had been killed several years earlier, in a failed bank robbery. April and Bob had become close shortly after his death, as Bob and Bull were cellmates, and Bull made them promise that if anything happened to him....

Jill found herself in front of a small bar that they planed to meet at. She was as white as a ghost, when she saw the two kissing and cuddling like a pair of teenagers, through the bar's window, as she thought maybe Red was lying to her about the two. Jill got in her car and was about to speed away, but an evil force seemingly took over her body. She went into the bar and signed the divorce paper, pretending to not notice April at first, and then asked her husband if he could look at her tire, before she made her trip back home. She then glanced at April, who blew her a kiss, and said those three initials again, D.T.A.

April had years of pent up feelings towards April, and she dreamed of what she would say or do, if she ever saw her again, but Jill just moaned, "why?" Before she followed her soon to be ex-husband out to her car.

Jill raced out of the parking lot, hitting the pavement running. She guzzled from the bottle of J.D. that she carried in her car, as it seemingly had become her lone friend as of late. She finished off the bottle, that she had started earlier and tossed it out the window. She was soon doing ninety on the freeway, and was becoming drowsy, but she began laughing hysterically when she heard the pounding noise coming from the trunk of her car. Her husband seemingly recovered from the tire-iron blow, she delivered to the back of his head, before dumping him in the trunk.

"You shouldn't have hit me asshole!" Jill screamed out.

Jill saw her target fast approaching, while cranking up the stereo to ear piercing levels, to drown out the noise and the pain. Ironically enough the stereo was playing the song, (Stan) by Eminem, as Jill hit the entrance of the bridge. Her car riding up over the edge of the bridge in a horrendous crash of flying debris, and splashing sparks. It finally made its way over the side of the bridge, and plummeted below, to its inevitably fatal finish.

"D.T.A. April." Jill was heard screaming from the car. "Don't trust anyone!"

The End.

Jill Kelly. R.I.P.

Thanks for reading my little fictional series. Stay Tuned for more Adventures From Deputy Duffy. I also have 30 something more stories, ready for you, right here on the Literotica site.

Don't be shy, Send me your opinions about this story or this series. And please use your power and vote.

Thanks: Deputy Duffy