Jill Plays Hide and Seek

Story Info
Young blond wife takes on a group after a game.
5.9k words
4.18
131.1k
30
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoy987
enjoy987
110 Followers

Author's note: This story is a condensed excerpt from a much larger work.

Background: My name is Jill. I'm a twenty-two year old woman and I'm part of a group marriage with one husband, Bill, and three wives, myself, Kim, and Tami. I also teach school at a local high school where I dress ultra conservatively, that is almost frumpily, to establish my alter ego. I'm a five foot eight short haired blond with a trim one hundred and twenty pound body. I have B cup breasts, a twenty-three inch waist, and thirty-eight inch hips. My armpit hair is grown out and kept trimmed to about an inch and all of my pubic hair is kept plucked. As a symbol of our marriage all of us have permanent – no captive ball – gold rings in our nipples. My nipples are three-quarters of an inch high and across and are light brown. I have very large and fleshy inner and outer labia which protect a clitoris that is more than two inches long and more than a half inch thick when swollen. I have a large gold captive ball ring in each of my inner labia and a smaller one right in the end of my clitoris. My husband also had two tattoos done on my body. They are matching blue roses (the color of my eyes) with green stems and leaves, one where my pubic hair used to be and the other just above the crack of my ass. I have a huge sexual appetite and I really enjoy being 'forced' by a group of men. I and my other wives have given our husband total control over our sexual activities. He creates sexual adventures for each of us based on our unique sexual preferences.

Hi everyone. This is Jill. I'd been away at the not to be named, high end, eastern university that I was enrolled in for my final year of my education degree. After being away for a month I returned home for a weekend and my husband Bill cooked up the following wild sexual adventure for me.

Working though our friend Dick, he lined up twelve guys from the frat house that he was affiliated with. Dick got all of them from the list of fraternity members that are regularly tested for sexually transmitted diseases and then made sure that they abstained from any sexual contact. I didn't ask how he did that, but I trust him.

"Jill," Bill started, "we've created an interesting adventure for you tonight."

"Hey, that's great! I hope it involves some sex, because I'm so horny my eyes keep crossing!"

"Oh, it will likely work out that way," he said, "Here's the deal. There are a dozen certified 'clean' guys coming over this evening from the frat house. Dick is going to bring them out. Once it is fully dark we're going to put them in the basement, blindfold you, and then I'll take you out somewhere that is ten miles from here. You'll know where you are, but they won't. When I get back, we turn them loose. Their task is to fan out and find you. Your task is to sneak passed them and get home."

I just stared at him and asked, "Where's the adventure in that?"

"The adventure is that these guys will be told that whichever one of them intercepts you on the way back and manages to snag one of the flag football flags that you'll be wearing, will get to spend the night with you and that you will do anything that he asks."

"That sounds OK," I said rubbing my hands and smiling. "I'll just have to find a good one as I come in."

"I thought you'd say that, so I'm going to add a little bonus for you. If you manage to get back to the house without being caught, they all get you! They won't be told that until they're called back in, but we'll give them an excuse that you cheated somehow and that they can all take you as often and as roughly as they like. A gangbang or a rape, whichever you like."

"Wow!" I said as a thrill went through me. My stomach did a flip and I could feel my cunt twitch in anticipation. "A rape, please. I'll fight and scream like a wildcat so that they have to rape me! I can't wait!"

I'm such a strange woman. Ever since I hit puberty I'd had fantasies about being forced to have sex with men, usually more than one at a time. Since I'd met Bill, he had arranged for me to live out these fantasies many times. I love the sensation of having my legs forced open and having cock after cock pushed up into my cunt. I get all wet just thinking about it.

"Ah, but you have to get past them all," he reminded me.

"No problem. With a reward like that, I'll slither on my belly for ten miles," I said.

I got caught up while we waited for evening. Since it was going to be fairly cool, I dressed in jeans, a tee shirt, and had a denim jacket for warmth. I took the captive ball ring out of my pierced clitoris, ready for some action. I didn't bother taking the rings from my labia, and of course I can't take the rings out of my nipples anymore since they are permanent.

About a half hour before sunset, a van and an SUV pulled into the yard. I nervously looked out the front window as the men inside them piled out and followed Dick into the house. We all met them at the door. I gave Dick a kiss and shook hands with each of the young men as they were introduced.

When everyone was settled on a chair, couch, or the floor, Bill said, "Gentlemen, Dick has told you roughly what's going to happen tonight. I'll just go over it again to make sure that you have all of the details. Jill here is your lovely quarry tonight. Once it's dark, you all have to go into the basement while I take Jill, blindfold her, and drive her to a point ten miles from here. She then has to figure out where she is and find her way back here. When I return from dropping her off, you'll be turned loose to try to intercept her. If one of you should find Jill and manage to take one of these flag football flags from her waist, we have a bedroom upstairs where you and Jill will spend the night and she will do anything that you ask her, right Jill?"

I looked around the room at the twelve expectant faces and said, "Anything goes!"

"Now here's the downside. If Jill manages to slip past all of you and gets back to the deck on the back of the house without being caught, she wins and nobody gets her. Got it? Any questions? No? Ok, just to spur you on a bit, Jill would you slip out of your clothes for a minute please?"

I hadn't been expecting this, but I've been seen naked by thousands of men so I didn't even blink. I pulled my tee shirt over my head to show off my breasts with the gold rings, and then turned my back on the group and slowly peeled down my jeans to show them my plucked cunt with the two gold rings in my labia. I haven't worn underwear of any kind since I met Bill. I then slowly walked around the room and let all of them have a really close look at my body. At the same time I was checking them out and thinking about later when they were all going to hold me down and rape me. I could almost feel their hard cocks violating my cunt. I was trembling with excitement by the time I'd made a slow loop around the room. I glanced at a few crotches and from the lumps that I saw there, I wasn't the only one who was excited.

"OK," Bill said, "It's just about dark now. Kim and Tami have set up some coffee and cake downstairs for all of you while you wait for me to get back. Jill, get your clothes on, it's cold out there."

I got dressed and slipped into my jacket as well. Bill put a blindfold on me and took me out to his car but once we were out of the yard he told me to take it off. We drove for about fifteen minutes and then stopped.

"Here, since there's twelve of them and only one of you, I have something to help you out," he said.

Bill handed me a small GPS unit.

"It has the house coordinates in its memory. All you have to do is follow the arrow and it will lead you home. The only thing you have to worry about is getting caught. Here's the flag belt. Put it on and hop out. I expect to see you in about four or five hours, depending on how many detours you have to take. Good luck. I hope you get what you want."

Bill kissed me passionately on the mouth and he slid a hand up under my jacket and squeezed my right breast and then pulled on my nipple ring hard enough to hurt just right.

"Thanks, Bill," I said and opened the door. "I'll see you soon."

He drove away quickly and headed back to the house. I pulled out the GPS and realized that it was pointing diagonally across the field beside me. I was going to have to zigzag if I wanted to stay on the roads. I figured that for the first hour there wouldn't be any chance of one of the boys being far enough out to see me, so I started down the road at a slow jog.

The stars were out, but not the moon, and it was a very dark night. Luckily there wasn't a breath of wind and it was fairly warm still. In the first hour I made five miles, but because of the darkness I still didn't recognize anything. Each intersection I checked the road numbers so that I knew that I still had six miles to go if I stayed on the roads.

I decided it was time to get off of the roads and stay hidden so I followed the next fence line between two fields of crops. The ground was dry but the soil made for slow going. I kept a wary eye out for any shapes moving in the distance.

I began to wonder what kind of plan the guys had come up with. Would some of them hang around the house to guard the last few hundred feet? I suppose that the others wouldn't stand for that. I decided that was likely happening was that they would all spread out in different directions, but that they would stay within a mile or so of the house. Why go any further when I had to come to them. I stopped watching too carefully and concentrated on covering ground. Maybe I could get back a little earlier than they expected so that they wouldn't be watching too closely. Then I remembered the hungry looks that my plucked and pierced cunt had received as I walked around the room and I didn't believe for a minute that they wouldn't be watching very carefully for me.

I just realized that in my head I called my vagina my cunt. Most women don't like the 'c' word, but I've come to enjoy it. I know it shocks men when I use it. I just like the feel of the word. Cunt. Cunt cunt cunt. I understand that in England it's a term of endearment to call a woman a 'silly cunt'. There's nothing wrong wi – what's that? Is that someone walking towards me?

So much for my walking along and talking to myself. I could hear running footsteps in front of me. I knelt down and looked into the darkness and I could see about a quarter of a mile ahead of me a dark shape that appeared to be running my way. I suppose that I'm lucky that he was running because he must have been using up a lot of attention just to keep from tripping. I quietly crouched down and crawled in behind the nearest bushes that were growing along the fence. I lay down on the ground and covered y head with my arms. In a minute I could hear the thud thud thud of his feet as he slogged through the deep soil at the edge of the crop. He was panting heavily and must have been running since he left the house. I suppose he was thinking that I wouldn't be as fast as I was and was going to find a place to ambush me on the road that I had just left. I lay very still in the leaves and shadows and he ran right past me.

This was really exciting! I was starting to feel like a spy or something. I lay there for another few minutes and then cautiously crawled out of the bushes. He was gone. I got to my feet and walked quickly down the track that he had just used. After I reached the next road, I figured that he was out of the picture for now, but that at some point he would figure that either he had missed me or that I had come from another direction and he would loop back towards the house. I'd better keep my eyes and ears searching both front and back. I also realized that I was likely to have men coming at me from either side now as well as they started to circle around. Come to think of it, if it were me, I would go out for a couple of miles and then work my way back to the house so that they would be close by when I got there. I was going to have a tough time sneaking back the last mile or so.

I walked briskly and quietly down the fence lines between the crops. They were too low at this time of year to provide any cover, so I stopped at each bush and listened and looked before quickly moving to the next. I always wanted to have somewhere to hide.

When I was just two miles from the house, I came to a road. Before leaving the cover of the bushes, I paused and listened. I couldn't see or hear anything so I took a step down into the ditch. Just then I heard a voice off to my left. I froze and slowly sunk down into the tall grasses of the ditch. I lay there for a couple of minutes, but didn't hear anything. I very slowly got to my hands and knees and crawled up the side of the ditch. I looked down the road to my left and thought I could see two dark shapes in the distance. Yes, if I looked with my peripheral vision I could see better and there were two guys sitting in the middle of the road about three hundred yards away. The appeared to be talking and watching the road in both directions. I hadn't expected cooperation. I expected it would be 'every man for himself' when it came to fucking a woman. I wonder which one of them was going to get me if they both caught me. Oh well, they hadn't been good enough for that. Staying low to the road, I slowly worked my way across on hands and toes and was thankful for all of those pushups that Kim had made me do.

Once into the other ditch, I picked up another fence and stayed on the other side of the bushed from the two on the road as I silently crept away from them.

Three down and only nine more to go. I looked at the watch in the GPS unit and saw that I had been on the move for nearly three hours now and I was only a mile and a half away from home. By now some of them must have returned and were hiding in the bush around our place waiting to ambush me. They would likely be finding each other and chasing each other away from the good spots.

Let's see, around the house was a quarter mile of bush, but the front yard was almost clear to the road. If I wanted to ambush someone, I'd stay in the bush. Maybe my best route would be through the ditch to the front of the house. I could crawl for the last half mile if I had to. I was wearing some tough jeans, not Kim's wonderful fashion items.

I crossed the last road and was only a mile away. I turned left and headed for the drainage ditch that I know ran about a quarter of a mile west of the house. In the fall it would be dry and a great place to hide where no one would be able to see me. I managed to get the hundred yards to the big ditch and climbed down inside it. I had only taken a few steps when I heard a big thrashing in the dry reeds and bushes in the bottom of the ditch coming up behind me. Without thinking I put my head down and sprinted. It was lucky that there were open areas in front of me because I wasn't even watching were I was going. I ran flat out for a hundred yards before stopping. I couldn't hear any noise close behind me, so I crouched down and went sideways into the bushes. I pulled my jacket up over my mouth to muffle the sounds of my panting and waited. A few seconds later a dark shape went past me, limping. My would-be ambusher must have twisted an ankle and that had allowed me to make my escape. Once he was passed, I silently crept out of the ditch and went over the levy and down to field level again.

Crouching and crawling I tried to get as far away from the guy in the ditch as I could while following the levy. I was surprised to shortly run into the road that our house was on. I was only a quarter of a mile away now! I thought that rather than go in the ditch where the grasses would make a rustling noise, I'd just crawl along in the mud along the fence. There were bushes every few feet and since I could be silent I would hear anyone else moving.

In this manor I covered all the hundred yards to the bush that surrounds the house. Now I had to decide to go through the bush or down the ditch. I thought that the ditch would be safer so I started crawling down it. There was the odd rock and a few thistles, but I managed to make good time and was soon at the edge of the yard. Where were they all? Had I managed to fool them and get back before them? There must be someone waiting in the yard for me. Where would be the likely spot? The woodpile? Over by the edge of the trees where it was dark? I was lying on my stomach, looking into the yard when I heard the footsteps on the gravel. I didn't move a muscle and I heard the steps come around behind me and then I saw him. He walked with a limp and I realized it was the guy who had tried to ambush me. He walked up to the house and knocked on the door. The door opened and light poured out. I heard some voices, but couldn't pick out the words.

I thought that this would be a good diversion. If anyone else was in the yard waiting for me, they would likely be bored and watching the guy at the door would be too much to pass up. I crawled quickly and silently to the wood pile. The door closed and mister limp went back up the driveway and down the road the way he had come from to look for me some more. I was now only about a hundred feet from the deck and safely in a pool of shadow. I waited and listened for a full five minutes, and heard nothing. I looked at the distance to the deck and checked out all of the obstacles between it and me. I could snake my way over to the flower bed and get to within about sixty feet. I decided that if I made it that far, I could beat anyone who was watching for me to the deck. If I had to I could go right up the side and jump the railing if someone were after me rather than go around to the stairs.

It took me five minutes of slow slithering to get from the woodpile to the flower bed, and then through what was left there to the edge closest to the house. Taking one last look around, I bounced up and started sprinting towards the deck.

I had only taken about five steps when I saw a shadow leave the edge of the trees and start moving towards me rapidly. Then from in front of me I saw another. There were two men vectoring in on me. I saw all of this in slow motion as my arms and legs pumped like wild to move me forward. I could now see that the shadow in front of me wasn't going to get to the deck before I did, but that the one fast approaching from the side was going to be hard to beat. It looked like my plan to go up the side of the deck was going to have to work, because I didn't have time to go around.

The guy who was coming at me must not have thought that I could go up the side, because I saw that he had angled for a sure capture at the bottom of the stairs rather than a possible one further out. This gave me an extra second or two and I went straight for the six foot high side of the deck. Too late he realized my intention and changed his heading to intercept me. I hit the side of the deck with my right foot and launched myself into the air. My hands grabbed the top of the railing and my left foot hit the deck surface outside of the railing. I launched myself into the air and felt a hand slap my trailing left foot as I sailed over the railing and crashed down onto the deck.

The lights came on and Bill and Dick came out of the house. I was puffing and huddling in the middle of the deck, blinded by the bright lights.

Bill pulled me to my feet and gave me a big hug. "I knew you could do it. Way to go, Jill."

I relaxed and my breathing slowed down. Finally I realized that I had made it and grinned broadly as I remembered Bill's promise of my reward. I started to look around for my pursuers.

Three more guys, including the limper followed the first two who had chased me across the yard onto the deck. Dick started calling the other seven on their cell phones. The last guy straggled in about twenty minutes later, soaked with sweat. I think it was the big guy I had seen first several miles out. It looked like he had run for miles.

enjoy987
enjoy987
110 Followers
12