Jill Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jill slowly recovered from her delirium, returning to reality, she realised that she was being fucked! The delicious feel of long hard strokes was filling her soft vagina. Roger had taken advantage of her defenceless moment of orgasm to slide that beautiful monster into her secret passage. Johnnie’s own private refuge. Private that is, until now!

‘Oh, shit! Roger! No!’ she cried, stifling the shout. She tried to squirm from under him, but he was holding her down by the shoulders, pounding into her, long and deep.

‘Darling! You’re wonderful! I could fuck you all night.’ He grunted.

‘Well, you can’t’ she responded. ‘The stewards will be locking up soon and coming to get their cars. Just let me go.’

But the supreme feeling of well being she always had when being fucked overcame her willpower to resist. And the distinct bend in Roger’s cock reached parts of her vaginal folds never reached before! It was different. It was marvellous. Oh, she loved being fucked! Jill was at her happiest when a stiff cock was filling her vagina, fucking, fucking, fucking! She felt alive - happy and content to allow the intruder to stroke her inner folds.

Wrapping her arms round Roger’s waist to help draw him in to the limit. She was ecstatic with happiness, with this large cock inside her willing vagina. It was a new thrill for her.

For Roger, his first ejaculation into Jill’s mouth, had left his penis still as hard as steel. He was ready to continue. A second orgasm was called for. So, as Jill writhed, preoccupied with her own orgasmic release, falling backwards in the exhilaration of it all, Roger quickly straddled her and aimed his fanny-ready cock into the waiting, dilated vagina. He began to shaft her quickly and powerfully. Roger had achieved his ambition – he was fucking Jill! The beautiful, delectable Jill! He was jubilant!

And so was Jill! She hinged her thighs as wide apart as she could, to allow deepest penetration of that superb shaft. Now that he was screwing her, for the first and last time, she might as well get the most enjoyment out of it. Jill was floating in a cloud of ecstasy.

Keeping up the steady rhythm, Roger screwed vigorously until he felt his muscles begin to contract once again, before bursting open the sluice gate to lubricate Jill’s vagina with his juices. Jill’s growing muscular tautness came to a gripping climax, joining him in a rare simultaneous orgasm. Both fell into each other’s joyful arms.

On arriving home shortly after, Jill noticed stains of sperm on her blouse. Feeling between her thighs, she felt Roger’s sperm still seeping from her vagina. She went to sleep with a smile on her face.

*****

During their foreplay the next evening, whilst caressing his body and kissing, whispering in his ear, stroking his penis, Jill asked Johnnie to tell her about his previous evening’s sexual escapade. It was a common ritual they often played. Each would recount a sexual episode of such a nature and in such detail, that the other could never be quite sure whether it was a fantasy or an account of a real event. Either way, it helped to turn them on. This was, in fact, how Jill had ‘confessed’ her episode with Frank’s cock, and the young man in the park, amongst other fictional events.

Encouraged to tell all, Johnnie described to Jill how one of the young secretaries had drunk rather too much for her to drive home, so, brushing aside her wish to sleep it off in the car park, he insisted that she shared his twin bedroom apartment. Having helped in stripping off her clothes, he laid the compliant young woman on the bed and kissed her goodnight.

In the middle of the night, however, he awoke and realised that there was a soft young woman in the next bed. Slipping from his own, Johnnie could not resist joining her in her bed. He stroked her all over, her small pliant breasts, hips, thighs and buttocks, sucked her small tender nipples, gently felt her oozing vulva, and stimulated her clitoris, ending up screwing her hard. As she matched his thrusts, begging for more, she moaned and groaned her way to a noisy orgasm. Eventually he quickly withdrew his cock, spurting into her downy pubic hair. But she still wanted more and they spent the next two hours in an orgy of oral lust and brutal fucking. He came three times, he boasted!

So, when Jill then whispered to Johnnie the graphic details of her sexual encounter with Roger in the car park, describing in great detail his unusual cock, his energetic fucking, Johnnie would never know whether she spoke the truth or not – and Jill would be happy that she had truly confessed to her husband her wickedness and her unfaithfulness and found forgiveness. The effect as she described Roger’s cock was to stimulate Johnnie to even more vigorous thrusts. Remembering the violent fuck of the previous evening, Jill was brought to several fulfilling orgasms.

There was no doubt that Johnnie was the better lover, but Roger the better fucker.