Jill's After School Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife grabbed the thick base of Jim's cock with one hand as he fucked her face. With her other hand, she squeezed his balls gently, and he immediately came also, pumping his thick creamy load down into her waiting mouth. I could see her swallowing, but inevitably some of it spilled down her mouth and throat.

She took his cock out of her mouth, and, using two hands, she pumped the rest of his load out onto her breasts and face.

"Oh yes, yes. Come for me Jim. Come for me."

After they all caught their breath, Tony sat down in her chair, and commanded her to come and clean off his sloppy cock.

She obligingly got off the table, and got down on her hands and knees before him. She lovingly took his slimy black hose into her mouth and cleaned it up, licking his cock and balls until they were completely clean. She kept sucking him until he became hard again. Meanwhile, Jim got on his knees behind her, and rubbed his cock up and down against her wet slit until he got hard again too. He pushed his hard cock into her wet pussy, and now they were fucking her from both ends.

She took her mouth off Tony's cock momentarily, and said, "Fuck me, yes. Fuck me harder, Jim. Oh yes. I'mmm cummming. Don't stop."

He didn't stop, but kept pounding her like a cheap whore. Meanwhile she went back to sucking on Tony's cock. Back and forth they fucked her, and she came over and over again, moaning like crazy.

Jim came first with a yell, filling her pussy with another load of his come. Then Tony came too, right into her mouth, and she swallowed his come eagerly like a nymphomaniac.

I went home, and she came home about 30 minutes later. Her blond hair was all disheveled, and her clothes messed up.

I kissed her bruised lips, and when I stuck my tongue in her mouth, I could taste the come of the men she had just sucked off.

"Let's go to bed honey," I asked her. To my surprise, she agreed.

When she took off her clothes, I could see the bruises on her ass and breasts, where Tony and Jim had grabbed her roughly.

I tried to fuck her, but she refused and pushed my head down to her wet messy pussy. I licked and sucked her sloppy hole eagerly, and when she came, her pussy squeezed a big load of come onto my face. She came twice, and I didn't stop until she was completely clean. I pretended not to notice that she had obviously been fucking another man. As we fell asleep, I wondered who she would be fucking next.

12