Jill's First Time

Story Info
A trip to Paris leads to fun the hotel room.
4.7k words
4.38
45.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jill, I'm an 18 year old admin assistant in Manchester and I'm engaged to be married to my childhood sweetheart Kyle. We've been engaged for a few months, Kyle proposed to me on my 18th birthday, though we have yet to set the date and decide on a venue.

We are both still virgins, both of us waiting until we are married, though I lost my barrier when I was younger through a horse riding accident, but nothing more than my own finger has penetrated me over the years.

When we are together, some heavy petting and kissing is about the limit we get up to. Kyle usually feels my breasts through my top and if I am wearing a skirt his hand sometimes travels between my legs as he rubs the outside of my pussy. I have felt his cock through his trousers, it is always big and hard, though he usually stops me from going any further when I try to slide my hand inside his trousers.

I was asked to help at an exhibition the company was attending in Paris, the chance of an all expenses paid trip was too much to pass on, so after a few discussions on who else would be attending I readily agreed. A few of us flew to Paris and checked into our rooms in the nearby hotel, we then headed out into the city to see the sights and have some food and drinks. A few hours later we were feeling quite drunk and decided to head back to the hotel as we had an early start and busy day tomorrow. We all stumbled into the hotel lift and most people got out on the 3rd floor, I was on the fourth floor along with Jeff. We got out the lift and walked along the corridor to our rooms which turned out to be opposite each other.

"Fancy a night cap?" Jeff asked. It was still early in my eyes as I don't need much sleep, so I agreed to another drink. We entered his room and he poured us a couple of whiskeys from a bottle stashed in his case. We sat on the bed and drank the warm liquid down, feeling the warm glow as it moved down our bodies.

"Another?" he asked.

"Sure," I said passing him the now empty glass. We sat on the side of his bed and chatted, mostly about work and our colleagues, Jeff refilling our empty glasses again. He sat close to me and I felt his hand move up and down my arm then up to my neck. I looked at him for a few seconds before he leaned closer and kissed me lightly before pulling apart again.

"Sorry," he said, "I shouldn't have done that." My mind was in turmoil, my heart racing as I savoured his touch. He was the first person to initiate any contact with me, back home it was always me that started things with Kyle and him that usually ended things so abruptly.

"Do it again," I said quietly.

He leaned closer again and our lips met, this time though I kissed him back as our mouths locked tightly together, breathing hard though our noses. His hand moved to the back of my head and I felt him run his fingers through my hair and around my neck, sending goosebumps down my spine. We broke apart, breathing hard as I looked at the glass still in my hand. Jeff took the drink and placed it on the bedside cabinet, before guiding me backwards onto the bed, he lay next to me and we resumed our kissing. I couldn't believe I was so willing to let him do this to me, but I didn't want him to stop. When I felt his hand move to one of my breasts I moaned my appreciation into his mouth as he caressed me lightly.

He started to unbutton my blouse and slid his hands over my bra encased tits, Kyle had never done this and I was overly excited with the thought of Jeff seeing my underwear. The idea of stopping him never entered my head as his hands freely roamed over my tits.

We stopped kissing and I sat up, removing the blouse which was now hanging from my shoulders, as I did he reached behind me and unclasped my bra, I felt the pressure around my chest release as it fell forward from my body, I blushed brightly as I revealed my bare tits to someone for the first time. Jeff leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked lightly. I was in heaven, the feelings overwhelming me as he kissed and nibbled lightly at my now hard nipples sending sparks of energy directly to my clit.

I lay back and watched as he went from one to the other before moving back to my lips and kissing me again.

My hand brushed against his leg and into his crotch, I could feel his hard cock on the back of my hand as we kissed. His hand slowly moved down my body and onto my crotch pressing lightly on me before circling his hand around slowly. I turned my hand over and pressed it into his crotch, his hard cock now pushing into my hand, it felt bigger than Kyle's as I moved my hand over it.

His hand then slid into the waistband of my trousers and into my panties, I gasped loudly as I felt the first hand from another person touch my bare pussy. I clamped my legs together and held onto his arm to stop him from going any further, although it felt good I didn't want him to go any further. He pulled his hand out of my trousers and sat next to me, his eyes gazing over my naked chest.

I felt a warm glow inside as I showed of my breasts to the first man, my heart beating fast at the thrill of watching him look at me. "I want to see all of you," he whispered into my ear as he kissed my neck sending more goosebumps down my body.

I couldn't resist him, deep down inside I knew it was wrong but I wanted to show myself to him. I reached down to unfasten my trousers, my heart beating fast in my chest. Jeff helped me to pull them down and off my legs, leaving me lying in just my panties. I could feel my pussy was wet and tingling, signalling to me that my body was excited. I touched my panties feeling how damp they were, my juices flowing out of me freely and soaking them. "I can smell your pussy," he said sliding down my body kissing my nipples as he passed by them. I could feel his hot breath through my panties as he licked and kissed the tops of my thighs. He pushed my legs apart slightly pushing his head between my legs, his tongue and lips kissing around the inside of my thighs driving me crazy. Then he moved to my pussy, breathing through the fabric, his hot breath making my pussy tingle even more. I couldn't help letting out an involuntary moan as I felt his tongue at the edge of my panties and moving them to one side. I felt his tongue now on the outer lips of my pussy and I gasped and forced his head harder into me with both my hands.

"Yes, lick me," I moaned, grinding myself against his face. Jeff lifted up and pulled the top of my panties down a little, revealing my densely covered pubic area. "Wow," he said looking at the thick bush now coming into view, before diving back into me, the barrier of my panties now removed allowing him better access.

"Take them off," I whispered to him. Jeff sat up again and rolled them down my legs and off my feet, I was now naked for the first time with a man. Jeff looked at me for a few seconds before spreading my legs wide and pushing his tongue as deep into my pussy as he could.

I was in heaven. New feelings were constantly washing over me as he attacked my pussy with his tongue, I came quickly and often as he continued his assault on me. In the end I had to push him away and close my legs, the feelings were just too intense.

I watched as he stood next to the bed and started to remove his clothes, my heart rate increasing again at the thought of seeing my first cock. He quickly stripped, pulling his trousers and shorts down his body leaving him totally naked in front of me.

I kept my legs tightly closed as he moved back onto the bed and laid next to me, his hard cock pushing into my thigh as he moved close to me. I reached down and touched my first bare cock, feeling the softness and hardness in my hands. It was definitely bigger than Kyle's, it was hard and it wanted me.

Jeff lay on his back as I continued to hold and stroke him slowly, watching the skin slide up and down. The head was wet with drops of clear liquid leaking out of the end of his cock. I wanted to taste it.

Sliding down the bed until I was level with his cock I leaned closer and licked the liquid, immediately liking the taste. I licked the head of his cock, getting more of the juice on my tongue before moving away from him again.

"God, don't tease me baby," he said.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked a little naively, trying to cover my obvious inexperience.

"Suck my cock," he said guiding my head lower. I opened my mouth and let his cock slide between my lips as he continued to push me lower. I felt the head at the back of my throat and stopped before I gagged. He groaned loudly as I held him deep in my mouth, before I lifted up and pulled him back out.

"You have a nice cock," I said taking the head back in my mouth and licking the liquid still dripping out of him before pushing him deep into my mouth again.

This was the first blow job I had given and was a little unsure what to do, but Jeff seemed to be enjoying it as I repeated the actions over and over.

"I'm going to come baby," he said in a jagged voice. I lifted off him and stroked his cock slowly, feeling him get harder. I felt him jerk and watched as the first jet of cum shot out into the air and landed on my hand. I watched in fascination as he came, watching his come now dribble out of his cock and onto my hand.

"Hmm, that was good baby, now clean my cock," he said guiding my head back to his cock. I licked the come from the head tentatively, the taste was a little strange, salty but not too unpleasant. I took the head back in my mouth and sucked lightly cleaning the come from his cock. I felt Jeff move and he lay me onto my back supporting himself above me. He kissed me hard as I felt his bare chest push into my body, his leg was between my legs rubbing against the outside of my pussy. I opened my legs wider, knowing deep down inside me that he wanted to have sex with me and if I wasn't about to stop him.

I thought about Kyle briefly as I felt Jeff's cock on my legs before he moved it to my pussy. I gasped and moaned as I felt the warm hardness press against my outer lips. We kissed hard, his hands on my tits, tweaking my nipples as he pressed his growing cock against my pussy.

I wanted him, I wanted to feel a cock force its way inside me for the first time. I wanted it now.

With a loud groan I opened my legs as wide as I could and felt him push the head inside me. God he felt huge as my pussy stretched tightly around his cock.

"God you are tight," he said holding himself inside me.

I looked down and saw most of his cock was still waiting to enter me. I groaned and pushed my head back into the bed and looked up at him. "Fuck me," I whimpered. I felt him push against me and slide deeper inside, before pulling out again.

"You have the sweetest tightest pussy," he said pushing back deeper into me again.

I didn't answer, my mind was too busy concentrating on feeling his cock slide inside me. I felt him hit something deep inside me, I reached down feeling some of his cock still waiting to enter me.

"Oh god," I moaned as a large orgasm swept over me. Jeff continued to fuck me slowly, picking up his pace a little. My pussy was now relaxing making it easier for him to move and soon he was thrusting into me quickly, his cock repeatedly hitting me deep inside.

A moment of realism hit me, I wasn't on any protection and the thought of him coming in me snapped me back to reality. "Don't come inside me," I said, looking into his eyes, making sure he understood.

"Ok," he said, continuing to push into me.

I was in heaven, I just wished I hadn't waited this long to experience this and vowed that next time Kyle and I had the chance we were going to have sex.

Jeff held himself still deep inside me, "I'm close to coming, but I want to get all my cock inside you,"

"Yes," I moaned, feeling him lift my legs high and onto his shoulders. I looked down at his cock still wedged deep inside me, my red and engorged pussy lips wrapped around him tightly. I felt him push and slide in deeper until his legs touched my thighs signalling he was all the way inside.

"Yes, fuck yes," I cried as he pounded into me hard, sending me crashing through another orgasm.

"I'm going to come," he said fucking me hard before pulling out and dropping my legs. I felt a sudden emptiness as I watched him stroke himself above me, his sperm flying out and landing on my body. I ran my hands through it spreading it over my body as he watched.

He collapsed next to me and I snuggled up next to him basking in the afterglow of sex for the first time.

I reached down and held his cock, feeling the wet stickiness of my juices left on him. "I think we need to take a shower," I said.

We headed for the shower in the small bathroom and for the next twenty minutes we soaped and washed each others bodies, his cock grew again under my attentions and my pussy restarted its tingling sensations wanting to stretched and plundered once again.

We dried and moved back to the bed, Jeff laying down, his hard cock lying up his chest and bobbing to his heartbeat. I took him back into my mouth, now confident on my new found abilities and enjoyed pleasuring him for a while. "Sit on my cock," he said guiding me up his body.

I sat on his waist, feeling him pressing into my pussy, before lifting up and sitting down, feeling him spread me open again.

I continued down slowly, my tender pussy feeling him penetrate me deeper until I was sat on his legs with him fully embedded inside me. He held my tits while I slowly rose up and down on him, as I rode my first cock.

I wondered what it would feel like having a cock come inside me and decided that I needed to go on birth control when I got back home.

We fucked for ages, swapping positions on a few occasions. My mind kept going back to Kyle and hoped that I wouldn't regret my actions in the morning.

Jeff was all fucked out, the lateness, the alcohol and the fact he had already come twice stopping him from coming again. We kissed for a while before I left, going back to my room and falling asleep quickly.

I woke the next morning, my pussy reminding me that not long ago I was fucked for the first time. I took a warm relaxing bath, before heading down to meet everyone for breakfast.

Jeff wasn't there and one of the other guys called his room. "He's overslept," he laughed, "too bad, he's missed breakfast."

We headed for the exhibition hall and went about our designated duties. I called Kyle at lunch time, he asked me what we had been doing and whether I was enjoying myself. Needless to say I didn't mention anything about what I had done the previous night.

At the end of the day we all arranged to go out again for food and headed back to the hotel for a rest and clean up.

I was in my room about to take a shower, when I heard a knock at the door, looking through the spy hole I noticed it as Jeff. I opened the door quickly allowing him inside. Within 2 minutes I was on my back his cock ploughing into my pussy again and again.

He came quickly shooting his come over my tits, blaming me for wearing such a short and tight outfit during the day and repeatedly bending over the tables in front of him. I hadn't knowingly done this, but I decided to wear something even shorter tomorrow and make a point of it.

We had about half an hour before needing to leave and reckoned it would take me 20 minutes to shower and get ready. So I pushed him onto his back taking his cock into my mouth. I could taste my pussy juices on him as I licked and sucked him back to full strength. Moving up him I stuffed him back inside me.

"I can't get enough of your cock," I said moving up and down quickly on him, then holding him deep inside me. I looked at the clock and leaned forward on him, "I need to shower and get ready," I whispered in his ear. "Why don't you bring that cock back to me later on."

"Deal," he said kissing my neck and ear tenderly.

I left for the shower and Jeff left to get ready. I picked out a short tight dress from my limited supply of sexy clothes I brought with me and my only pair of heels. I only brought them in-case we went somewhere dressy, but tonight I was wearing them for Jeff.

A few hours later we were back in bed, his cock was in my mouth. "I want you to cum in my mouth," I said with a slight drunken slur, "then I want you to fuck me."

I was still in my dress as I knelt between his legs taking his cock deep into my mouth time and time again. I felt him stiffen and moan, his breathing was getting faster and knew he was about to come. I prepared myself for the moment, wondering what it would feel like having him come inside my mouth. I didn't have to wait long as I felt him stiffen and the first jet hitting the back of my mouth, I swallowed the first load quickly, then held the rest of his sperm in my mouth before sitting up and swallowing a few times.

"Fuck, you are one sexy bitch," he said. "That boyfriend of yours is one lucky guy." I wanted to tell him that we don't have sex, but didn't want to get involved in that conversation.

He rolled me onto my back and pulled my panties down my legs, leaving my dress and shoes on, before diving between my legs. I lost track of time as he brought me to numerous orgasms with his mouth before removing his clothes and sliding his cock inside me again. He lifted my legs, still with my shoes on onto his shoulders. "I love girls in high heels," he said looking at my shoes as he fucked me hard. I managed to unzip my dress and he helped to lift it over my head and remove my bra. I was now naked apart from my shoes and I felt really sexy as he pushed himself deep inside me.

We fucked on and off for hours, in every position he could think of and some I didn't know existed. He came twice more, once over tits and the other over my face.

We fell asleep on my bed, tired from a busy day and a busy night. I fell asleep dreaming of getting fucked, it was the only thing on my mind at the moment. I couldn't get enough of it and wondered how much I be getting when I got home.

The next day was the same again, we fucked like rabbits, I couldn't get enough of his cock, wondering if I was becoming addicted to sex. The only thing missing was feeling his cock jerking and shooting its load deep inside me, but I was going to save this for Kyle. Even if he wasn't to be my first fuck, he would be the first to come inside me.

When I got home I started birth control, but it would be a month before it became effective. I would have to get Kyle to pull out just as Jeff managed to do.

Kyle came round to my flat when I returned and we started making out. As usual his hands went to my tits and stayed there. I was wearing a short skirt to allow him easy access to my pussy, but he didn't even go anywhere near. I reached for his cock, sliding my hand inside his trousers but he jumped and pulled away.

"No," he said, "you can't do that."

"Please," I said, desperate to see his cock and feel him push it inside me.

"No, you know I don't want to do that before we are married."

I sulked and vowed to try again the next time we were together. For the next few weeks I tried on several occasions, but each time Kyle refused me. One time I greeted him in just my underwear, he was shocked and yelled at me to get dressed.

After 6 weeks I gave up on Kyle, he obviously didn't want to have sex with me and to say this left me a little frustrated was an understatement. I needed sex and knew that Jeff would be willing to fulfil my needs. I contacted him discretely, not wanting his girlfriend to know anything about me. He was pleased to hear from me and accepted my offer of coming to visit me at the weekend.

Saturday afternoon arrived and with a few minutes we were in the bedroom. His cock was deep in my mouth as I knelt on the floor in front of him. He held my head and slowly fucked my mouth as he removed his clothes. I was wearing a short figure hugging white dress and matching heels, just as he liked. I wore no underwear which was a new sensation for me, feeling my bare tits rub against the fabric of the dress.

12