Jill's Missing Button Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam fucked Jill like that for several minutes, although to Jill it seemed like hours. Sam's slow steady rhythm made time seem to stand still for her. She was oblivious to everything around her in the darkness, and all she knew was the continuous movement of wave after wave, carrying her along into the night. Sam's breathing in her ear was like the sound of the waves. As she was carried further and further along, she lost all sense of direction and even forgot where she was.

To Sam, her pussy was like soft butter. His cock slid into her so easily. And when she took the whole thing inside her, he felt like he was swimming in warm water, every stroke he made taking him deeper into the dark depths of the ocean of her body. Pressing his face into her hair was like being entangled in a bed of seaweed. The excitement of fucking a white woman, especially one from the office, and having her love every minute of it, gave him a sense of release, of power, of being able to controll her with just a touch of his hand.

The slamming sound of the front door quickly brought them both back to the real world.

Sam and Jill froze in mid-fuck.

"Jill?" said a woman's voice from down the hall. "Are you in there?"

It was Sally. She had driven by on her way to pick up something at the store, when she noticed Jill's car still parked in the front. She was surprised to find the front door unlocked, figuring Sam must still be there, too. She stood in the doorway of Jill's office and flipped the light switch on.

"Oh!" Sally cried, stepping back, seeing the two kneeling on the couch, completely naked.

"Sally, I can explain," said Jill.

"No bother, no bother," said Sally, waving her hands and almost stumbling in stepping back into the hallway. She stood there, peering through the doorway, her gaze fixed on them, her mouth wide open. Then a smile came to her face.

"Well, no wonder you wanted to stay late," she said. "Looks like you two are starting the weekend early."

"It's not what you think," said Jill. "It just sort of happened."

Sam pulled out of Jill and stood back from the couch. His 10 inch cock was still as stiff as when it had been inside her. With the way Sally was looking at him, Sam had a hard time controlling its waving in the air.

"You're right," said Sally, "it's not what I thought. It's much bigger than I thought. You lucking girl, you."

Jill turned around and fell back onto the couch, looking at Sam's erect cock with her mouth wide open. She understood now what Sally had been referring to. Had such an enormous thing been inside of her? she wondered. Only something of such immense size could have generated such awesome waves through her body. Now, before her eyes, standing at attention, there was her love boat.

"Why don't I just leave you two to continue," said Sally. The expression on Jill's face made Sally want to burst out laughing. "Oh, and Sam. Don't forget to lock up when you're done."

"Yes ma'am," said Sam, with a salute.

"Man, I wish I wish I had a camera," said Sally.

"Oh, you dirty . . .!" exclaimed Jill.

Sally laughed and quickly headed down the hallway and out the door.

"Maybe this is not the best place to continue this," said Jill. "Why don't we both get dressed and head back to my place. Then, we can picked up where we left off. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me," said Sam.

They both got dressed. Jill was finishing by buttoning her blouse, when she came to where its top button had been.

"I'm still missing that button," she said.

"Oh," said Sam, "is this what you're looking for?" He reached into his pocket and held out the button he had found.

"You mean you had it all this time?" asked Jill, taking it from his hand.

"Yeah," said Sam. "I figured you'd come back looking for it."

"Well, Sam," said Jill, "to tell you the truth, I came back looking for a whole lot more, and you certainly delivered alright. You found all of my buttons; and before the night's over, I'm sure you'll find plenty more that I didn't even know I had."

12