Jill's Secret

Story Info
Jill has a big surprise for Jerry.
4.1k words
4.65
90.3k
112

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking for a seat in the theater when I spotted her walking from the opposite end of the aisle. I had to grip the seatback next to me to steady myself. Never in my life had I seen a goddess like her. Easily six and half feet tall with curves for days and flaming red hair. She had skin like cream with a light spray of freckles on her cheeks and bright green eyes. I thought my heart might stop at any minute.

As the lights dimmed, she took her seat and I quickly sat down next to her. All through the previews I stole glances of her from the corner of my eye. It was all I could do not to just stare at her but I didn't want her to think I was a creep. I resolved myself to keeping my eyes on the screen and be alert for the chance to break the ice with her.

The movie started and the next two hours mostly went by in a blur. There was one bright moment when her hand brused my thigh as she reached for her soda and my heart did skip a beat. She smiled and whispered a polite apology before returning her attention to the movie. I was too stunned to speak and instead grinned like an idiot.

When the credits began to roll, I kept my seat since this was a comicbook movie and there was always that little bonus scene at the end. I turned to see her getting up and leaned over and whispered to her "Its not over yet."

She looked at me and sat back down with a small smile on her perfect lips. "Thanks." she said, " I always forget about the bonus scene after the credits. I'm Jill by the way."

"Nice to meet you,Jill. I'm Jerry."

While the credits ran we talked about the movie, both of us agreeing it was a very good adaptation of the comic. My heart beat even faster at her knowledge of comics. God it was like we were made for each other!

Finally the bonus scene started and was a very good hint at what the sequel would be about. We stood to leave and on impulse I asked her to grab a cup of coffee with me expecting a polite refusal and an explanation of a husband or boyfriend waiting on her. To my amazement she said yes.

There was a coffeeshop about a block away and we decided to walk despite there being a light drizzle. I offered her my jacket since the dress she was wearing didn't cover her shoulders. She accepted and I draped it over her shoulders. As we walked, I tentatively entwined my fingers with hers and was delighted when she returned the gesture.

I got us each a cup of coffee while she collected a small pile of cream and sugar packets. We sipped our coffee and swapped details about our lives. She worked at home as web designer and also as movie critic for an online magazine. Most importantly and, to me very puzzling, she was single. How could this woman be single? Men had to be throwing themselves at her feet.

This revelation set off warning bells and I started looking for flaws as we talked but not a single one showed. She was perfect in every way. Smart, funny, sweet and drop dead gorgeous. Maybe she was just getting out of a relationship. Whatever the reason, I intended to take advantage of such luck and before we parted ways that night I asked her out to dinner the following evening. She smiled shyly, but said nothing for several seconds. Those seconds seemed to stretch into eternity and my stomach churned fiercely. Finally, she nodded and said yes. My heart leapt into my throat and I stammered out plans to pick her up after I left the office and we would go to a nice italian place I knew of.

We walked back to the theater to get our cars and before we parted we exchanged phone numbers with the promise that I would call her on my lunch break to confirm our plans and get directions to her house.

The next evening, I rushed home and quickly shaved and showered. I put on some nice clothes and a little cologne then jumped in the car and made my way to her house. All the way there my nerves were keyed up like crazy. When I pulled into her driveway I had to sit and take several deep breaths to calm myself before walking up to knock on her door. She opened the door wearing a black dress that hugged her curves wonderfully and came down halfway to her knees.

We chatted about our day on the way to the restaurant where we had a lovely dinner and talked about favorite books and movies, places we had visited and our families. After dinner we went to a nearby park and walked around and talked some more then I took her home where the evening ended with an all too brief kiss at her front door.

We went on several more dates each one making me fall more and more in love with her. Each date ended with a kiss at her doorstep. I began to think maybe she was losing interest until the next date ended with some very heated making out in my car in her driveway.

After that night though I didn't hear from her for weeks. Calls and texts went unanswered and eventually I lost hope and decided she wasn't into me and that I should move on.

Then one Saturday, just as i was finishing lunch the phone rang and it was her! I answered feeling the familiar butterflies in my stomach that her voice always brought on. She apologized for being so distant the last few weeks saying she had been very busy with work but she wanted to make it up to me by cooking me dinner that night. I readily agreed and she told to come over anytime after five.

I could barely sit still all afternoon. Finally, at five o'clock I got in my car and drove to her house. She greeted me wearing a nice floral print dress and no shoes. I could see she had lovely feet and it thrilled me to see her walking around barefoot.

Jill told me to make myself at home while she finished dinner but I opted to join her in the kitchen instead. Dinner consisted of pasta, garlic bread and salad. While she tossed the salad I got the garlic bread out of the oven and cut it up.

We took the food to the dining room and had a wonderful time eating and drinking wine while we talked. After dinner I helped Jill clear the table and clean up then we went to the living room to watch tv.

It didn't take long before she was in my arms her lips pressed to mine. My tongue slipped between her lips and danced with hers as my hands began to explore her divine body. God she felt so good!

I placed one hand on her creamy thigh and began slowly inching up. I didn't get very far before she took my hand in hers and held it to her breast. Following her direction, I began to rub her nipple through her dress causing her to purr softly in my mouth. Once she began to get more excited I tried to slide my hand under her dress again eager to explore her pussy with my fingers. Her hand covered mine and held it still halfway up her thigh. I thought she might stop me again but after a few second she guided my hand between her legs until i felt her soft smooth labia. My hand still covered my hers I caressed her gently while my lips and tongue teased the skin of her neck. She gasped as my fingers slid inside and found her clit. And dear god was she wet! Her pussy was literally dripping around my fingers as I played with her clit. Soon her face was buried in my neck muffling her soft moans and gasps. It wasn't long before her hips began to buck and I knew she was about to cum. I kept rubbing her clit in the same small circles and was soon rewarded by her cries of pleasure as she came on my hand.

She flopped back against the couch as she came and when she did I heard an odd squirting sound. Looking down I saw the front of her dress was tented out and a large wet patch was forming there. My eyes grew wide as i realized what I was seeing. I couldn't believe it! This girl had a cock! But she also had a vagina. Confused, I slowly withdrew my hand and saw a large glob of cum on the back.

It was about then that Jill opened her eyes and saw me looking down at her dress. She burst into tears and ran from the room leaving behind a rather large puddle of cum on the couch. I sat there looking at it for a few minutes not knowing what else to do then I got up and went to find her.

Walking through her house, I tried to sort out my feelings about this new development. On the one hand, Jill was absolutley perfect in every way that mattered to me. But on the other hand, I wasn't gay and had never even thought about being with a guy. The more I thought about her though the more I wanted her, penis or not. In fact I was starting to find myself intrigued by her extra appendage, excited even.

I heard her crying from what I assumed was the bathroom. I tried the door and found it unlocked so I opened it and stepped inside. Jill was sitting on the toilet cleaning herself with a towel. Her dress was pulled up and I got my first look at her cock. It was huge! Nearly a foot long and quite thick. Below it hung two equally large balls. My mouth dropped open at the sight.

It was about then that Jill notice me and quickly covered up. Still crying she began to apologize profusely. I shushed her and went over to sit at her feet. I took her hands in mine. "Baby, its ok. I'm not mad I promise. I still want to be with you."

Jill sniffled and looked down at me. "R-really? You don't think I'm a freak?"

I chuckled and squeezed her hands reassuringly. "No baby, you're not a freak. Unique, yes. But not a freak. Now finish cleaning up and we can talk more in the living room, ok?"

Jill nodded slowly and I got up and went back to the living room, grabbing a towel off the rack by the door on my way. I cleaned up the puddle of cum as best I could and sat down to wait.

She came in a few minutes later and I pulled her to me setting her in my lap straddling me. Moving slowly, so she could stop me if she wanted, I pulled her dress up exposing her cock. I wanted her to know I wasn't repelled by it.

She looked at me nervously and said, "I guess you have a lot of questions for me."

Smiling, I took her hands again and kissed them. "Not really. Just tell me what you feel comfortable telling me."

She reached over to an and table and picked up a framed picture holding it up for me to see. In the picture an older couple stood with a skinny girl with dull brown hair wearing denim shorts and a blue tshirt.

Jill pointed to the girl in the picture. "This was me two years ago."

I looked from the picture to Jill and back again. Their faces were similar but that was about it. The girl in the picture had the body of a ten year-old boy and was much shorter. I couldn't believe what she was telling me, but I couldn't think of any reason she would lie either.

"I can see a resemblance like maybe she's your little sister or something." I said.

"I swear to you that's me. Two years ago, I went to bed one night looking like that and woke up the next morning like this. That was shocking enough till I discovered what had grown between my legs. I was too ashamed and freaked out to even go see a doctor about it. To be honest I've barely left my house since that day. I go out to do my shopping and go see the movies I review and that's about it. Needless to say, you're the first man I've dated since then."

I sat listening to her noticing that her cock had grown hard. As I watched a large clear drop of precum formed at the tip. Jill saw me looking and blushed darkly. "Sorry, I can't help it when I'm around you. There were so many times I thought you would see it when we were out together. It was hell trying to keep it hidden from you. I didn't want to scare you away."

I reached up and stroked her cheek tenderly. "Baby its ok. It comes with having a penis. Believe me you had the same effect on me."

On impulse I used my thumb to wipe away the drop of precum and stuck it in my mouth. Jill's eyes went wide as she watched. The taste was sweet and a little salty and to be honest I liked it.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said rubbing my thumb over the head of her cock.

Jilld moaned softly, "Yes, ask me anything you want."

I wrapped my fingers around her thick shaft and squeezed gently. "Have you ever wanted to use it? Like, to fuck somebody?"

Jill blushed again. "I've, um, I've thought about it, but I never imagined I would have the chance."

My heart began to race in my chest as I spoke the following words, hardly able to believe it was me saying them. "I could, um, blow you if you want. Maybe even do anal for you. Um, thats a big maybe though." I said eyeing her thick member.

She smiled down at me, "You don't have to do that honey. I'm happy with you just paying attention to my pussy."

I returned the smile and gave her cock another squeeze, "You're only saying that because you've never had a blowjob before."

Jill stared at me for a few minutes like she was trying to decide if I was being serious. She took my hand off her cock and held it between hers. She smiled and said,"Is somebody a little bi-curious?"

I laughed at her teasing tone, "Not even a little bit. I know they say that most guys at least think about it once in awhile, but I never have. Being with a guy has never appealed to me at all. Even now, I only think of you as a woman so to give you a blowjob is really no different for me than eating your pussy." I smiled up at her, "Well, maybe a little different."

Jill chuckled and got off my lap pulling me up with her and kissing me, "I never thought I would meet a man like you. A man who would accept me as I am and would even embrace it. As long as you're happy you can do anything with me that you like. And if you decide you don't like it that much I'll understand."

I stroked her hair with one hand while the other caressed her back then said the words that changed my life forever, "Come on baby, let me suck your cock."

Jill giggled and taking my hand, led me to her bedroom. Once there, she quickly took off her dress revealing not only a total lack of underwear but the most beautiful body I had ever seen in my life. I stared at her in awe for several second my eyes taking in her large full breasts with their stiff pink nipples, her generous curves and creamy skin and of course her huge cock and balls.

Eventually, I realized she was waiting for me to get naked as well and I quickly obliged her. Once I was undressed my own six inches looked rather small compared to what she had between her legs. She must have sensed what I was feeling because she stepped over to me, took my cock in her hand and stroked it slowly while she said, "Oh baby, I can't wait to get this inside me."

With that she pushed me back onto her bed and all but pounced on me covering my neck and chest in wet sucking kisses that went lower and lower until I felt her take me in her mouth. I moaned softly as I tangled my fingers in her hair. Her lips and tongue milked my throbbing member expertly. Before long she had me moaning louder as her head bobbed up and down. Unable to hold back any longer I gripped her hair tightly and began to fuck her mouth. She moaned around me and sucked hard sending me over the edge my orgasm filling her mouth as she sucked and swallowed.

As I came down, my hands fell to the bed releasing her and she slowly ran her tongue up the length of my shaft making me shiver. Then she kissed her way up my belly and chest and nuzzled the side of my neck. I kissed the top of her head, "God baby that was amazing. Now its my turn to blow you." I said with a smile.

Jill looked up at me, "Are you sure you still want to? I kinda figured you might have been saying that because you were still worked up from earlier."

Without saying a word, I rolled her onto her back and began to lavish kisses on her neck and breasts taking my time to nibble and tease her nipples before working my down her belly until i lay between her legs, her massive cock inches from my face. I stared at it my mind racing with the thought that I was actually about to put a penis in my mouth. Never in my life had I ever thought about doing such a thing, but now some part of me was wildly excited to do just that.

Another large bead of precum had formed at the tip and I bent my head down and licked it off. The taste aroused more than before having taken it straight from the source. Slowly, I wrapped my lips around her swollen glans. The texture was soft, almost velvety and I was rewarded with more of her precum this time feeling like it squirted out of her. She moaned softly and ran her fingers through my hair. As I swallowed the sweet nectar an odd tingle went down my throat. Wondering if all girls felt that when they gave blowjobs, I began to slide my lips down her thick shaft. I marveled at how I could actually feel her throbbing in my mouth and my tongue began to fondle the underside of her cock. Thinking back to what I enjoyed when getting blown, I let her slide from my mouth and shifted down so I could pay some attention to her balls. I gazed at them admiringly, each one about the size of a golfball and without a trace of hair. In fact, her entire pubic area was perfectly clean shaven. I poked my tongue out and licked her heavy sac eliciting another soft moan from Jill. The taste was hard to describe aside from being somehow primal and very sexual. I lapped at them hungrily and even rubbed my face on them. I could feel myself getting hard again my lust growing and driving me wild. I sucked one of her balls into my mouth and caressed it with my tongue for several minutes before letting it pop free and giving the other one the same treatment. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this and before I knew her cock was back in my mouth hitting the back of my throat and giving me another little squirt of precum. My throat tingled again and seeing that over half of her lovely member still protruded from my lips I began to ease her deeper feeling my throat relax and open for her. Taking her deeper still, I was surprised I hadn't triggered my gag reflex. Emboldened by this, I quickly took the rest of her cock down my throat till I could feel her balls on my chin. I looked up to see Jill squeezing and fondling her breasts, twisting and pulling her nipples as she groaned loudly. I started bobbing my head up and down slowly, the feeling of her sliding in and out of my throat was easily one of the most erotic things I had ever experienced. I could feel the veins on the underside against my tongue. Could feel her throb. Felt the warmth. The thickness. More precum squirted down my throat and on my tongue as I moved up and down. My mind was blown away in a whirlwind of lust. I bobbed my head faster, fucking myself on her thick cock. Her moans got louder and louder. I actually felt her balls tighten up against the base of her shaft seconds before she exploded in my mouth sending thick ropes of her cream down my throat. I moaned around her pulsing shaft as I felt it shoot into my stomach. More and more shot out of her. Each shot seemingly more than I put out in one orgasm. I slid her out of my throat and let the rest of it fill my mouth over and over as I gulped it down. The taste was even better than her precum. Much stronger and thicker. And god there was so much of it! I lost count of how many mouthfuls I consumed and when her orgasm finally subsided I found I still wanted more.

I reluctantly let her cock fall from my mouth then kissed the head and each of her drained balls before crawling up to lay beside her. She quickly wrapped her body around mine and gripped my painfully hard cock. "Oh baby," she cooed softly, "That was amazing. I see why guys like that so much."

I grinned and kissed her cheek. "I'm glad you liked it because I want to do it again. As much as I can."

She laughed and stroked my hair. "Well aren't you a greedy little cocksucker?"

"For you baby, yes."

She pumped my cock in her fist then before I knew it she was straddling me, taking me into her dripping wet pussy. She smiled wickedly and pinned my wrists down with one hand and rode me hard and fast her cock quickly swelling again. As she bounced on my cock she stroked her own with her free hand, both of us moaning. I struggled to free my hands so I could touch her but her grip was too strong. After being so turned on from sucking her it didn't take long to feel my orgasm approaching. I began to thrust up into her my balls smacking her luscious ass as she moved up and down. I managed to contain myself for several minutes but then I could hold out no longer. I cried out her name as I shot my load deep in her pussy and as I did her own cock erupted again. Large spurts of her wonderful cream shot all over my chest and face. I opened my mouth wide and managed to catch enough to fill it. I swallowed it down as I filled her with my seed and soon felt it running out of her and dripping on my balls. As we both came down from our orgasms, she laid down on top of me both of us now soaked from the waist up in her cum.

12