Jill's Wild Interracial Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers

"Get up on your hands and knees slut!" Ed commanded, "It's booty, and blow job time!"

The gasp that came was muffled, as it came from Gary. He'd never authorized Spike to let them fuck his wife in the ass, Jill just didn't go for that kind of sex after all. They'd only done it themselves once, and she'd complained of the pain so he'd stopped. Then, eyes wide in mind-boggling mystification, he watched as his wife wagged her gorgeous rump back at Ed as he kneeled behind her, and took hold of her flaring hips. With cool precision, Ed lined up his black cock on Jill's little brown puckered hole. Then only using spit as lubricant, Ed pressed the head of his cock at her sphincter, and Jill incredibly pushed back.

Oh shit! Gary thought, She gonna do it! She's really gonna do it! Jill's gonna let these Niggers fuck her in the ass too!

Gary no longer knew where the fake rape ended, and the new slutty Jill began as Ed's tapered black ten-inch prick squeezed into his wife's butt. He saw her tense, then relax, and tense up again and relax with every inch of black cock that was slowly pried into her anal canal, her face wincing, but determined. It was like suddenly having extremely good vision, as he saw her asshole buckle up, then open up wide, like taking a shit in reverse, to let Ed's turd cock inside, the tiny almost white hole stretched out thin around the ebony girth straining like a rubber band to receive it, and Gary could swear his wife cooed in response.

True his cock didn't taper, but this was unreal, Gary thought, as the last black inch settled right up into Jill's shitter.

Ed, the considerate lover that he obviously was, let Jill get accustomed to having his big black prick up her fine prime shit socket, just holding still. Then letting her make the first moves back and forth, reached around and rubbed at Jill's clitty as she fucked her ass on his cock. The length of her back undulating wave like as she screwed herself on that large black hunk of meat.

What a fucking whore! Ran through Gary's mind. The fucking slut is loving this! Look at the way she's backing into his every thrust, like she just can't get enough of his black cock up her filthy ass! Damn this is hot! I just can't believe she's doing this!

Of course with an ass as tight as Jill's it didn't take Ed long to cum in there, and pulling out he went around in front of her as Spike moved in behind to take his place. Then as Spike put the pork to Jill, Ed fed her his soiled dick, and as Gary watched in disbelief Jill happily gobbled the cock that had just fucked her in the ass as if it were candy coated.

Oh man! Oh man! Look at that! Just look at that cunt go! Gary thought to himself as a groan escaped past the gag in his mouth.

Indeed, Jill was all motion not having cum with Ed, and hoping that Spike would tame the growing fires building in her. Alas, it was not to be, as Spike came in her tight butt, and switched places with Ed as Jermain took her in the rump now. Gary could see what they were doing, trying to keep her at the edge, but not let her cum so that she would eventually take on every Nigger on the property before the last one in line allowed her the orgasm of a life time as he came up her poop chute last. If Jill seemed to mind she never voiced it, but each cock that entered her mouth after fucking her in the ass, went further down her cocksucking throat, till Gary was sure she was swallowing every black dick whole. As before they encircled her as they finished with her, leaving a small corridor for Gary to see through. Each man towering over his wife, jerking off, waiting for the right moment. Gary's own cock once again as hard as a rock from the start of this booty, blow job gang bang, as Jill had moved into the doggy fuck position with fresh sperm dripping from each nipple and her chin, a squeezed fruit rind apparently all that was left of her then. But now as the last Nigger mounted her hind end, and Gary hoped they wouldn't bring in real dogs next, he saw that this fuck was much different. The black man fucking Jill had to have all of twelve inches of wrist thick prick pumping in and out of her ass.

Where the hell is it all going, Gary wondered in awe, and look at Jill pouncing back on that damn thing as if it belonged in there, and not in some damn mare!

Faster, and faster yet still black pounded into white from both ends, Jill rocking back and forth harder and harder with each passing second, and the forest of black meat around them jerking off as before. Hands blurring, dicks humping, one cunt in the center gone wild thrashing around as a cornered animal, and then it happened. A sight that Gary would have burned into his mind beyond forever.

Suddenly the Nigger mounted on her rump, and the one in her face jammed every inch of dick they had into Jill from both ends, and held her tight as they came, setting off Jill's ultimate anal explosion. At the same time, one black prick after another started hosing down Jill's back side, her long silky hair as well getting thoroughly slimed with their rinse down. The man whose cock was in her throat pulling out as he came to allow her to breath once she managed to swallow his torrential cream shower. Unfortunately, as she had been holding on to his ass for support she lost her balance and melted down onto her head and shoulders exhausted, arms out, and a much better target for all of those spraying black peckers.

It lasted for hours, those few minutes at the end, but neither Jill or Gary would ever forget them. She was still twitching, her ass up in the air looking like a melting ice sculpture ten minutes later, with only the crickets and Gary now un-gagged left to notice. The other's driving down the long dirt road back to LA. after finishing with her dirt road.

"Ooooohhhhh!" Jill moaned, a dozen or so Polaroid's surrounding her on the blanket showing her frosted both face up, and hind end up.

"Are you okay?" Gary asked, concerned.

"Just let me soak a while, Hon," Jill panted, "I want to remember this the rest of my life."

"You really looked fucked Jill," Gary said, relieved she wasn't hurt

"You should see it from my side," she replied, and then passed out in exhaustion. A Mona Lisa smile smeared across her face.

Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers