Jilly Elf Maiden

Story Info
Curiosity leads to first time fun.
1.4k words
56.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jilly had been curious about the humans for hundreds of years she would sneak a peak at the men every chance she got. After all she couldn’t very well walk out and introduce herself she was only 3 foot tall, which was very tall for an elf.

It was one day while she was sitting behind some bushes watching the young men bath in the lake when she told herself she must do this. Jilly had convinced herself to meet the human men so that her curiosity could be answered once and for all.

Could they accept her with these little pointy ears and such a small woman’s body that was well proportioned for her size. Her hair was a pretty blue with black highlights and her eyes were a piercing blue with a purple tint and her skin was a creamy white.

She was what the other elves considered a hotty but what would the human men think of this little woman who’d spied on them for years. It was now or never she had to get out there and see so she came from behind the bushes and walked towards the water.

One of the young men noticed her and thought she was a little girl until she got close enough for him to see her cute little elf body. He said have you been watching us my sweet little elf princess and with that she giggled and stopped.

She said yes I have and I have been wanting to ask you a question for such a very long time but my fear has always gotten the best of me. My name is Jilly she said and the one who had been speaking said my name is Tim and these other two men are Jack and Wraith.

Tim said what would you like to know little princess we will try to answer you the best way that we can and maybe we will have your answer. With that Jilly said ok how do humans make love I have always wanted to know because I have never seen them do it.

Jack spoke up and said Jilly we could show you much easier than telling you and then you will have a better understanding. Jilly giggled and said ok show me your human lovemaking I truly want to understand what makes it so fun.

Jack and Wraith started out of the water and Tim followed behind them as they walked toward Jilly standing on the bank. Jack says the first thing is the kiss as he looked deep into Jilly’s eyes and pressed his lips full against hers.

This gave Jilly sensations she had never experienced and made her want to know more so she said that it was very nice indeed please go on. Then Wraith said with making love there is usually a lot of touching and fondling as he ran his fingertips all over her little body.

Jilly started to get a strange feeling between her legs and her mind was in a bit of a fog when she said that is really nice show me more please. Tim said we must take off all of your clothes to show you any more my little princess so she took off all of her clothes.

The men stood in awe as she had a perfect body she was only 3 foot tall but she was not built any different than any other woman of a standard size. Tim said now we usually start to kiss and lick our lover at this point and he ran his tongue over her perfect tits down her belly to her sweet elf mound.

It was magnificent she had no hair and it was absolutely perfect in shape and size for her body he immediately parted the lips of her pussy and began licking her clit. Now Jilly’s mind was racing and her hips were rocking uncontrollably as Tim was licking and grinding her little clit into a wild frenzy.

While Tim was licking and sucking her sweet little elf pussy Wraith was sucking her pert little nipples and rubbing her body all over. Jack was behind her and his tongue was running up and down the crack of her sweet little elf ass making her feel her very first orgasm start to build.

Jilly was bucking her hips back and forth as the men kept darting their tongues into her sensitive holes preparing her for her first intercourse. She squealed in delight as she started to cum and she grabbed the back of Tim’s head pushing his face into her sweet little mound.

Tim sucked and licked every drop of her sweet cum from her exploding little pussy and Jilly was in a fog, as she had never had an orgasm in her life. When Tim pulled back he said now we usually put our manhood inside of your mound at this point.

She said ok ok just do it as her breathing was very fast and heavy so he lined up his cock and started to push it into her tight virgin pussy. Jilly Squealed and said it hurts and Tim told her it will stop hurting soon my sweet princess as he continued to push his cock in.

He had his cock up to her hymen and he let it sit there for a minute so that her tight pussy could get use to his five-inch cock. He was only in about two inches so he pulled back and thrust forward breaking through her hymen and sending a shock through her body.

The pain quickly went away with the full sensation she was getting in her pussy it was so good she loved the way it made her feel. Then Jilly was feeling that sensation again from earlier but it felt more intense as her climax was building deep inside of her.

Tim started to feel his cock throb as her tight pussy twitched around his cock with every driving force he was giving her. Then he started to cum deep inside of this sweet little elf and her body started to buck wildly as her orgasm was so intense it made her toes curl.

Then as she was starting to recover from her first vaginal orgasm Wraith said would you like to feel that again and Jilly said yes very much so. Wraith had a little bigger cock it was 6 inches long and 3 inches wide it looked huge to Jilly.

He lined it up to her freshly broken virginity and started driving it in an inch at a time until he was all the way inside of her. She felt completely stretched to her maximum limits but it felt so good to her to have him inside of her pounding in and out.

Once again she felt her body giving signs of an orgasm building and once again she felt the hot spray of cum deep inside of her as she came for a third time. Then Jack asked if she could go one more time as she slowly said yes you can make love to me too Jack.

When Jack pulled his pants down she had gotten very scared because his cock was 9 inches long and 3 and a half inches wide. Could this kill her she thought as he lined his huge throbbing cock up to her tiny little elf pussy hole.

He started to push his cock into her a little at a time stretching and pushing driving and ramming inch by inch filling her to the back of her womb. This made new sensations run through Jilly’s body as she began to cum uncontrollably over and over.

Jack was slamming his huge cock deep into her pussy slapping his balls against her tight elf anus with each driving force into her tightness. His orgasm was beginning to build as his cock throbbed and his balls tightened he felt himself cum harder than he had ever cum in his life.

Jack came so much that it flowed out of Jilly’s little pussy all over the ground it must have been a quart of cum he had released into her body. She had never stopped Cumming the whole time he was lodged deep inside of her tight pussy.

When they had finished Jilly said she wanted to learn more from them the next day and so they had all agreed to meet at the same place the next day. Jilly went off into the night a changed elf knowing she found something she couldn’t live without ever again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sin of Lust A witch tries to summon a demon, with unintended results.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Demon Lust A powerful lust demon from 100 years ago has returned.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Two for the Price of One Two Faery are pumped for important information.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Entrapment An elven thief finds herself in a precarious situation.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories