Jim and Alicia Pt. 03

Story Info
Two holes, two cocks - you do the math.
3.7k words
4.03
43k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 – The Tag-Team

It had been three days since Sophora had joined Jim and Alicia, and due to an annoyingly bothersome work schedule, the three of them hadn't gotten a chance to be together as a group since that day. Alicia, however, continued to carry on a healthy sex-life with Jim and was thrilled when her mother had called from the hotel to tell Alicia that her father and she had decided to stay another week. The only bad thing about the following week was that Alicia had previously set up multiple job interviews, the first one being on Wednesday morning at 8am and the last on Thursday afternoon at 2:30pm, with the others sporadically sprinkled between those two times. This meant she couldn't sleep at Jim's house for a few nights, and that really bugged Alicia.

Promising she'd call the next night, Alicia reluctantly left Jim's strong embrace to go back to her house on Tuesday evening. Jim was bummed out at not being able to spend time with his new plaything, and figuring chilling with a friend would be the second best thing, he called his buddy Aaron and asked if he'd like to stop by to drink beers and play some pool.

"Sure man, that sounds cool," replied Aaron, and the two guys hung up. Aaron only lived a few blocks away, so even though he decided to walk, he was at Jim's house in a short amount of time.

Just as Aaron was grabbing himself a beer from the fridge, Jim's phone rang again. This time, it was Sophora.

"Hey, I got the night off, and I talked to Alicia a few minutes ago, so I know she's at home... would you mind if I stopped by tonight?" came Sophora's question, making Jim smile at the idea of being with her without Alicia around.

Jim had discreetly given Sophora his number so Alicia wouldn't know on the morning Sophora left to go to work and now it had paid off.

"No problem, but my friend Aaron is here, is that cool?" Jim wanted to make sure.

Sophora's mind was instantly in the gutter and she smirked at the mere thought of two guys and herself.

"That's perfect," she said, "just perfect..." and Jim then knew what Sophora was thinking.

"Could you swing by the store and grab a few blunt wraps for me? You can choose the flavors," Jim asked of Sophora.

"You've got it stud, I'll be there in about 15 minutes," she said, and the call ended.

Aaron had been sitting on the couch listening to Jim's half of the conversation and, once Jim had hung up, Aaron asked, "Who was that?"

Jim smiled broadly and asked Aaron, "How would you like to double team a fine ass woman?" and Aaron just stared at him in awe.

"Fuck yes yo, holy shit!" was Aaron's excited response.

Before Aaron could ask, Jim piped up, "She's wicked fucking hot too, I've already been with her once in a threesome with Alicia from next door."

"YOU FUCKED HER?!?!?" Aaron asked in shock, pointing in the general direction of Alicia's house.

"I fucked her a lot," Jim said, laughing. "I guess you could call us a couple... the only reason she's not here tonight is because she has job interviews or some shit to go to in the morning."

Aaron, still amazed, asked, "Does she know you're gonna be with that other girl without her?"

Jim smiled big and shook his head no. "She won't be mad though, Sophora, the girl on her way here, and Alicia are best friends and that's how I met Sophora," explained Jim.

"Besides," Jim continued, "even if Alicia does get mad, it was her idea to bring another girl into the picture, you know?" and Aaron nodded in agreement as he chugged part of his beer.

"I picked up a quarter from my brother-in-law on my walk over here, just in case, so if you wanna match on something, that'll be straight," Aaron said.

"Cool, cool," was Jim's only response. He was already thinking about what was going to happen once Sophora got there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim almost choked on his beer when the doorbell rang it startled him so much.

"Come in," Jim yelled, and Sophora, done up beautifully, walked through his front door holding a fistful of various-flavored blunt wraps.

"Hey you," Sophora said, giving Jim a light kiss on his cheek, and she handed him the wraps. "They had a shit load of different kinds, so I got one of each, except for green apple... that shit's nasty," said Sophora, laughing.

"Oh wow, he's cute," she continued, referring to Aaron, who was on his second beer by now.

"Well thank you, I'm Aaron," he replied, standing to shake Sophora's hand.

"I know you're name, and I know that I'm going to fuck you tonight, too," Sophora said nonchalantly.

Looking at Jim, Aaron said, "Damn man, am I drunk already?" and all three of them laughed at Aaron's dumb question.

But no, he wasn't drunk... at least not so drunk that he was imagining the situation.

Jim brought out his rolling tray and bag of weed. "Aaron, throw down what you want and I'll match it and roll up three blunts," he said.

"I might as well put it all in, why be stingy? I'm getting plenty in exchange," Aaron said, spinning his finger in the air, giving the universal hand signal to Sophora for her to turn in a circle so he could get a good look at this sexy bitch.

"Christ she's hot," Aaron said to Jim, and then to Sophora herself, "really, you're hot."

Sophora smiled and said, "I know," as she purposefully leaned down to put her purse on the floor by her shoes that she had already kicked off, allowing Aaron to think he was getting a sneak peek at her amazing cleavage.

Jim chuckled at Sophora's candidness and began breaking up a substantial amount of weed for the night.

"Can I get a beer?" Sophora asked Jim.

"Shit, sorry, I should have offered, help yourself, sweet thang," replied Jim, and the two of them allowed their eyes to meet and they both smiled at the other.

Jim had rolled up three beautiful blunts and checked them all for holes. None of them so much had a scratch in the paper, let alone an entire hole. Fucking perfect! Placing one between his own lips, Jim fake-tossed another of the blunts at Aaron to get his attention, and then actually did toss it, and Aaron caught it without breaking it. Jim then handed Sophora the remaining blunt and managed to say, "Personals rule," without his own L falling from his lips, then he lit his piece. Sophora was already on top of shit and had her own lighter out and was in the middle of sparking hers, but Aaron had to wait for Jim to toss him a lighter. Give or take a minute, all three blunts were lit and burning nicely. They didn't even canoe!

"You rolled this well," commented Sophora between pulls. To show her appreciation for the blunt and for Jim's rolling skills, she placed her free hand on Jim's lap and rubbed his growing bulge through his shorts.

"Shotgun?" Aaron inquired to neither of the two in particular, and both Jim and Sophora said yes in unison.

Aaron got up from where he was seated, kneeled on one knee in front of the couch where the other two sat, and he took Jim's blunt from his hand and gave him a decent shottie, then handed it back. Now it was Sophora's turn, so Aaron took her blunt and, before putting it backwards into his mouth, asked her, "Can I have a kiss right after this?"

"Yeah, sure, why not?" said Sophora, smiling, and then she received her shottie from Aaron. Once she had pulled her head away, she held up a finger to let Aaron know she just needed a second, and then when she was ready to exhale, she put her mouth to Aaron's and exhaled as their tongues intertwined.

The two kissed for a moment while Jim watched, but he wasn't nearly as excited by watching that, as he was when he watched the two girls kiss. Actually, Jim was slightly jealous, so once Sophora and Aaron had finished kissing, Jim tapped Sophora on the shoulder and she sat back, turning to him and, running a hand through his hair, she kissed Jim next. Jim took it upon himself to reach under Sophora's shirt and bra and lightly pinch her right nipple, soliciting a moan from her that was almost silenced into his own mouth.

"Hey man, I need a shottie," Aaron interrupted, and Jim reluctantly broke his kiss with Sophora to give Aaron his shotgun.

Then Jim got an idea.

"I say we all play pool now, while we finish our blunts. I'll play Aaron and Sophora will play winner. But to make it interesting, every time one of us misses a shot, we have to remove an article of clothing... sound good?"

Sophora thought for a second and then agreed that that was a good idea. "The winner of the first game better hope he's good, or else he'll be butt naked by the time I even break," she said, sure that her pool playing skills were better than these two drunken fucks' were.

The three of them retreated to Jim's basement and Sophora took a seat on a bar stool in the corner near the table.

"You're going down, bitch," joked Aaron to Jim, and Jim smiled, locking eyes with Sophora.

"I certainly hope so!" he said, and they all laughed.

Then the game was on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Both guys played decently, but they were both down to only their boxers and shorts by the time Jim called and sunk the eight ball in a side pocket.

Sophora applauded and stood up, ready to beat Jim's ass at the next game.

Aaron removed his shorts and sat on the bar stool Sophora had just gotten up from. He had grabbed a few beers before they had gone downstairs, so he cracked himself a new one and sipped at it.

"Okay you two, play fair, I don't wanna stare at Jim's bean bag all night," said Aaron, and Sophora burst out laughing.

Sophora dominated the table throughout most of the game, missing only three shots. For each missed shot, she removed her socks, jeans and then shirt, left standing in just a bra and thong. This also meant that Jim was entirely naked now because he had missed at least two shots himself.

Lining up the last shot of the game, Sophora had to practically lie on the pool table to reach, and Jim took this opportunity to interrupt by leaning down and gently biting one of Sophora's ass cheeks. This startled her and she jumped slightly, but did not stand. She kind of enjoyed the slight pain of the love bite.

"Wish my thong was off..." she mumbled to no one, and Jim pulled it off for her. Sophora then shifted her feet so her legs were spread enough for Jim to get to her pussy as she laid out flat onto the table, letting go of the cue and forgetting about finishing the game.

"Mmmmm god..." was all Jim said before shoving his tongue deep into Sophora's cunt, forcing a loud moan from her throat.

Aaron got hard watching Jim eat Sophora out, and he said to Jim, "Dude, get her asshole loosened, we should fuck both her holes at the same time.

"Ohhh god yesssssss," hissed Sophora, never having tried double penetration before. "Lick my ass too," Sophora requested of Jim as she grasped the sides of the pool table in ecstasy.

Jim did just that, flicking the tip of his tongue over her cute little butt hole, making her moan loudly each time he did. He alternated between eating Sophora's pussy and ass while he gently tugged on his own throbbing cock.

While Jim was busy eating Sophora, Aaron had leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Dude, I'm so drunk and high, would you mind if I sucked your dick? If not, don't get mad, I'm not gay or anything."

Jim stopped licking and looked at Aaron, still keeping Sophora in the blue about what had just been asked of him with his rubbing hand. After a few seconds of thought, Jim nodded and whispered, "Don't expect the same in return though dude..."

"No, not at all," was the last thing Aaron said before climbing under Jim and sitting Indian style at his feet.

Aaron exhaled loudly, almost unable to believe he was about to do this, but even more so that he had asked to do this.

Aaron began sucking Jim's cock head slowly while jerking his own dick off. Once about three inches of Jim's dick was inside Aaron's mouth, Aaron slurped audibly and Sophora's eyes got very wide, as she'd recognize that sound anywhere. She didn't need to ask what was happening behind her, she already knew Aaron was eating some dick.

The very idea of it made Sophora's pussy gush onto Jim's tongue as he pushed a finger deep inside her ass.

Jim pulled his mouth away to ask Sophora, "Ever done anal before?" and Sophora moaned an affirmative answer. Jim then looked down at Aaron, who had his eyes shut and was seemingly enjoying himself. 'Not a queer my ass,' thought Jim.

Pushing a second and then third finger into Sophora's ass, loosening her up nicely for his cock, Jim continued to look down at Aaron, who was very hard and dripping precum onto the floor.

Suddenly bothered by what was happening, Jim said, "Okay Aaron, you can stop, I'm ready to fuck her. Sophora, please stand so I can sit on the pool table and you can ride me while facing Aaron."

Aaron stood as well to allow for the position change and he stood back as he watched the other two maneuver into place.

Sophora removed her bra as Jim got onto the pool table and, leaning back on one elbow, held his hard dick upright with his other hand, letting her know to climb on.

"Ah ah, wrong hole," Jim corrected before Sophora could lower her wet pussy onto his member.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," moaned Sophora as she slowly sat on Jim's cock, taking him all into her asshole without stopping to get used to his size. She placed her hands on his chest behind her and began pulling off a little, only to sink back down again. "Fuuuuuuuuuck you feel so good in me," Sophora said to Jim.

Jim reached around Sophora and massaged her tits as she slowly rode him.

"Aaron, get up here," she instructed the other man.

Looking around for something to stand on to get him to the right height, Aaron quickly found a two-step step stool and placed it near Jim's feet. Stepping up onto it, Aaron yanked on his drooling trouser snake before lining it up to Sophora's pussy hole.

"Stay still for a second, please?" asked Aaron of Sophora, and she obeyed.

Aaron got his cock head just inside Sophora's pussy when he leaned forward, putting his clenched fists onto the pool table, knuckles down, on either side of Jim. He fucked into the pussy beneath him, which was now extra tight due to the fact that a gigantic cock was just on the other side of that thin piece of skin that separated her holes.

"Ohhhhhh my goddddddddddddddddddddddd," groaned Sophora, "I've never felt this full before, I almost can't take it!"

"Want us to stop?" offered Jim.

"Fuck that, this is amazing," she scolded back.

The three of them were all soon grunting and swearing at how good it all felt.

"It's a little weird feeling your dick right near mine, Aaron, but this is one of the tightest asses I have ever been inside of," Jim managed to say.

"Yeah..." was all Aaron said back, enjoying his fuck of this drop-dead-gorgeous woman. Aaron and Sophora's eyes locked as he continually thrust his hips into her body. Aaron then moved his hips in a circular motion, knowing that that would have quite a desired affect on Sophora, of which he was correct, and he smiled when she closed her eyes and let her head fall back, groaning loudly in pure pleasure. Aaron then leaned forward a little to plant some soft kisses on Sophora's upper chest.

Aaron licked some sweat from there and whispered to her, "I want you to suck my seed out of my balls," and she nodded yes, that she would.

"I need my ass fucked harder and faster anyway to cum myself," she said and, pulling off of the rod she was riding, she was back up on the pool table on all fours in no time.

"Jim, just like you did Alicia that first night you were with her," Sophora said, winking over her shoulder.

Jim was dumbfounded... how could Sophora have known about that? Then it hit him that, duh, best friends talk about shit like that.

"My pleasure, sexy," Jim said, and he got onto his knees on the table and rammed his dick back home into Sophora's anal passage, digging his fingertips into her hips, moaning out, "Ohhhh yessssss, take it you whore!!"

"Aaron, c'mon, lemme suck that dick, I wanna taste my cunt on it," Sophora demanded.

He wasted no time in responding, and in a flash, Aaron was on his own knees on the table in front of Sophora, guiding his glistening shaft to the sexiest pair of lips he had ever seen... at least on a woman's face anyway.

In one gulp, Sophora swallowed Aaron's entire 7-inch shlong, deep-throating him and swallowing a few times, making her throat massage it.

Aaron put his hands gently on Sophora's head and announced that he was about to cum.

"Suck that cock, Sophora, suck it for him baby," Jim said through clenched teeth, about to blow his own wad.

Sophora moaned loudly and the vibrations on Aaron's cock were too much for him. He tried to hold her head still so he could cum down her throat, but Sophora wasn't having it. She pulled her mouth off just in time to get shot in the cheek with some of Aaron's hot semen. The rest ended up on her chest and some even dripped onto the pool table between them.

"Oh Christ!" yelled Jim, and he pulled out and wanked it hard, shooting his baby batter onto Sophora's back.

Both guys were out of breath and ready for a beer, but Sophora whined, "I didn't get to cum, that's so not fair," and she pouted exaggeratedly.

"Sorry..." came the mumbled apology from the owners of both spent wieners, now both sitting on bar stools.

"Sorry? That's it? Sorry?" Sophora was getting angry.

"Wait, no, Alicia says my showerhead is her new little buddy, and you need to clean up some anyway... go try it if you'd like to," Jim offered.

"No, that's okay," Sophora said, grabbing a towel to wipe her face and chest. "Could you wipe my back off, since you put it there?" she asked Jim.

Jim cleaned her and asked, "So what are you gonna do?"

"I always carry a vibrator with me, so I'll lie on the pool table and give you two a little show, how's that?" Sophora replied.

Sophora, still bare-assed, ran upstairs and grabbed her toy from her purse and returned quickly. She wiped some of the spilled cum off of the table before climbing back up there and lying on her back. She spread her legs for the boys to see and shoved her far-from-lifelike replacement tool into her pussy in one thrust, then turned it on.

It didn't take long until Sophora's head was thrashing from side to side, and then she came. She came very, very hard. She pushed the end of the vibrator up into her G-spot and screamed at the top of her lungs as she exploded into multiple orgasms.

The guys sat wide-eyed watching and tried to keep count, but there were so many, they both lost track.

Once she had finished, Sophora pulled the still-vibrating toy from her twat and turned it off. She then sucked it clean and moaned softly at how good she tasted.

Noticing they were both motionless and staring at her, Sophora stopped, suddenly slightly embarrassed, and asked, "What?"

Aaron said, "Whew..." and Jim smiled big.

"That was amazing... I lost count at five..." Jim declared.

"Actually, it was seven total," Sophora offered, and she smiled, proud that she could amaze not only one, but two men at once with her masturbation technique. "I rule," she finished with, and laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The three then got dressed and Aaron said it was about time for him to be heading home because he did have work starting at 3pm the next day and he needed sleep.

"Especially after what just happened," he said, smirking.

"It certainly was nice meeting you, Aaron," Sophora said, and she shook his hand goodbye.

Jim told Aaron he'd see him around and then just Sophora and Jim were left standing in the living room.

Once the front door had shut, Sophora asked Jim, "Why'd you let him suck your cock?? You're not... ya know...?"

12