Jim and Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,520 Followers

Diane got home around seven and I invited her over for a dinner. I had prepared it in anticipation that she would be hungry. We ate and talked for a bit, then with a nice kiss, she went home. I was a bit disappointed, then I realized that she was probably tired. Her kiss goodnight was lingering yet almost chaste.

I got busy again that week and didn't get much of a chance to see Diane until the weekend. I had her over for dinner on Friday night. We talked, laughed and ate. After dinner we went out on my deck and sat together. I leaned over and kissed her, at first a light kiss, but that soon grew into a needful kiss.

Pretty soon we were tearing at each other's cloths as we got hotter and hotter. I grabbed her hand and ran for the house. Once inside the kitchen door she stopped me and pulled me to her. Her clothes were in disarray since I had unbuttoned her blouse almost totally. My pants were undone and my shirt open completely.

"We really need to get together far more often Jim. I am afraid that our intensity is too much and one of us may get hurt or something."

"More often would be nice Diane. I really would love it anyway."

"I'm pretty sure that I couldn't get too much of you, that's for sure."

I had continued to undress her hot body. As her panties hit the floor she jumped up on my kitchen counter and spread her legs. Her hands we were on my head pulling me down to her soaking wet pussy.

I grabbed a chair and sat down in front of her wide open legs. Burying my face in her pussy, my tongue was searching out her hot spots. Her feet locked behind my back and she laid back, still holding my head. I ate her out for quite a while. She came several times.

"Oh, man, that was great Jim. You really know how to eat a pussy honey. Where did you ever learn what you know anyway?"

"Um...would you believe reading and some practice in times gone by? I have always loved to orally please a woman you know. Never quite gone as far in it as I have with you though Diane. You bring out something in me you know."

"Oh I do, do I? What would that be? What does this little country girl bring out in the big bad wolf anyway?"

"Wolf? Me?"

"Yes wolf, and yes you. You have the right touch and the best skills too. You're a real wolf in sheep's clothing for sure."

"Says the beauty who swallowed me whole the other night. Your oral talents are damn good too you know. I'd say that we make a pretty good pair together wouldn't you?"

"Ha ha ha, we make something together that's for sure. More like good hot sweaty sex, but we do have fun don't we?"

"So, Little Red Riding Hood...want to go get nasty with the Big Bad Wolf?"

"I thought you'd never ask Wolfie."

"Wolfie?"

Grabbing my cock in her hand she pulled on me guiding me to the bedroom. Looking over her shoulder she smiled at me, then let her eyes smoothly run down to my cock and then slowly back up to look back into my eyes.

"Hmmmm. Perhaps Wolfie isn't the right name. Maybe I should be calling you...let me see now...long, hard, horny,...hmmmmm...more like...Bull. Yeah, your horn is quite long and quite hard. It isn't shiny yet, but I have a way to fix that pronto."

"Bull? Hmmmm...well if you are calling names little...Heifer...then I can too."

"Ha hah hah...Heifer. Ok, ok, lets just get to the serious stuff for the moment shall we?"

She had gotten me all the way to my bedroom and now shoved me onto my bed. Her breasts bounced all around as she jumped on top of me and then hugging me close, began to kiss me all over my face, then down, down, and still down, until my nipples, belly, and upper thighs had a shiny wet trail from her tongue and lips.

"I need to take care of this horn, I can see."

As she said that her mouth opened wide and she just plunged her head down, swallowing my cock fully in one long stroke. Her lips bruised themselves on my pubic mound as she clamped me tightly with her lips then began to pull off slowly.

The suddenness of her...attack...just blew my mind. I had never seen or had a woman take me like that. So fast my head spun. Just like she had been sucking me for quite some time and had gotten used to it finally. Only, she obviously didn't need any warm up time to do this trick. As her mouth pleasured me, her hands moved up my body and soon her fingers were massaging my nipples as she continued to amaze me. I felt something on my balls, and it took me a while to figure out that it was her tongue.

How she managed to get her tongue out to caress my balls while having my cock fully in her mouth I didn't know, but I knew that I loved it very, very, much. It was like little feathery caresses that matched what her lips were doing to my shaft.

After a quite a while of her oral talents I was getting very close to my orgasm. I watched her as she looked into my eyes, her mouth and tongue never missing a stroke. When she evidently saw that I was getting as close as I was she suddenly stopped and moved to straddle my body.

I could feel the heat from her pussy wafting over me as she positioned herself on my hard shaft. I felt the head of my cock just start to enter her tight wetness, as she stopped all motion. Looking down into my eyes she gave me a far and away look of need.

I rolled my hips upwards, trying to push my cock into her more, but she just move up with me, and I stayed right where she wanted me to be. I relaxed back and accepted the fact that she was in control of this for the time being.

Her hips began to move back and forth in little motions, my cock levering with her. It felt strange since only the head of it was just inside her pussy lips. It caused me to throb in anticipation of what was sure to follow.

Just when I was getting into her little play actions, she just dropped down, taking my whole shaft completely inside her. I almost came as she bottomed out on me. The feelings were intense and sharp.

She held still, fully enveloping my shaft now, and then started those back and forth motions again. This time the feelings were more intense and I knew that I wasn't going to last long at this rate. She watched my eyes still, and I could see that she was looking for my approaching orgasm.

She was definitely in control of this session by now. I was willing to let her be in charge too, since everything she had done so far was very pleasurable for me. She pulled up off me until I was just inside her lips again and did the motion thing.

She continued to do this for quite some time. When she saw that I was getting close to cumming she would stop and hold very still, waiting until I calmed down again to begin all over. We kept this up for what seemed like an hour, but was really probably only ten minutes. Then she looked at me and smiled.

"Time to cum Jim. I want my bull to shoot his juice deep into his heifer's pussy. Right...about...NOW."

With those words and shouting 'now' as she finished, she dropped down onto me and began to go wild on my cock. She was almost jumping up and down on me as she fucked both of us hard, fast and wantonly as she could. I started to cum on the third stroke and as she bottomed out on my cock, I felt my balls let loose with my load. She rode me for a bit more then she started to cum too.

"Oh yeah baby. Yeah. I'm cumming now. Ummmmm...your shaft feels so damn good in me right now. Mmmmm...yes...I'm cumming...oh...uhhh...yesssss."

A deep red flush began to cross her upper chest and shoulder as she came on my shaft. I had begun to lick and suck on her nipples as she came and she fell forward onto my chest, my lips still holding her nipples tightly between them.

Her moans in my ears made my cock throb too. Even though I had just cum, I realized that my cock was still hard and not going soft yet. I was amazed at that little feat. Diane laid on me, hugging me close, my shaft still in her hot wet pussy.

After a bit I felt her move and her hips began to roll again. She was fucking me almost immediately after cumming so hard. I was surprised that I was still able to give her a hard shaft to play with still.

We rocked together for over a half-an-hour before we came together in a nice and almost quiet mutual orgasm. I held her after that and we both fell asleep. I was so happy and so satisfied for the first time in my life.

The next morning I woke up to soft lips around my cock. Diane was busy getting me ready for some more. I placed my hands on her head while she began to take me in and out. Her talented tongue and lips were bringing me close in record time, and before I knew it, I was shooting off into her mouth.

She took it all, swallowing and sucking me as she looked up into my eyes. I could see something there, her eyes giving me an intimate look into her soul. Afterwards, I returned the favor, and then we both showered.

Leaving me to go home, I felt a sense of loss. She had affected me in ways that no other woman ever had. I knew at that point, that I was falling in love with this Goddess. I moped around the rest of that morning, wanting to just go be with my new found lover.

That afternoon Diane called me up.

"Jim, I think we need to talk a bit. I have some things I need to tell you and I don't want 'us' to go any farther until you know more about me. Could we go out for coffee somewhere in a bit?"

"How about my place?"

"No...I think for what I have to tell you we need to be in a more public place. Maybe, depending on how that all goes, we can go to your place later. Okay?"

I was mystified, curious, and worried. It sounded like she had something to tell me that she was afraid I wouldn't handle well. Considering my feelings for her had already gone into early love mode...I wasn't so sure I wanted to hear what she had to tell me. Especially if it were to cause a change I couldn't handle in my life.

"Well...okay. Uh...Diane...why so serious? I mean...what you have to tell me...is it about me?"

"Oh...no. It is about me Jim...what I...do. Can it wait until we are having coffee please?"

"Yeah. About two then?"

"Yes. Two will be great. I want you to know that I'm setting this up so that you know what you are or could be getting into. It's for the best. I have found myself developing feelings for you...feelings that I can't deny. I...I don't want to screw up what we have, but at the same time, I don't want to lead you on if you couldn't handle what I have to tell you."

After she hung up, her words hung in my mind. I was at a loss as to what she had to tell me and why it would effect 'us'. Two o'clock couldn't seem to come fast enough. I met her out front of the place we had decided on.

Hugging her, I gave her a kiss on her cheek, since she turned her head slightly as I tried to land it on her lips. I knew that whatever she had to tell me was not going to be easy for her at that point. She had a haunted look to her eyes, even though she smiled at me with that same intensity I had first noticed in her.

Over coffee my impressions of how serious she had gotten became clear. Her first words were quite revealing to me and as she went on I knew that she must have had a hard time deciding to do this as she was. She was taking that chance that some lovers take...going out on that proverbial limb.

"Well...I can see that you're worried. I hope that what I tell you next doesn't change your feelings towards me, but I will understand if you change your mind about me too."

"Diane...how I feel about you...I don't see that changing now, or ever."

"No...just wait Jim. What I have to tell you...it's going to probably shock you."

We both stared at each other for a bit...not saying a word. I knew at that moment deep inside I was afraid of what she had to tell me. At the same time I wanted to take her in my arms and hold her tight, never letting her go. It was too late for me...I was already in love with her. No matter what she told me now...it was too late. I loved her.

"I told you when we first met that I was in the entertainment business. That was not a lie. It didn't quite tell you what I did do, but it is what goes on my tax forms each year. I don't know how to tell you any other way but this. I...Jim...I'm a...dancer...exotic dancer. You know...I strip...in clubs and at private parties."

I was stunned. Of all the things I would have expected her to tell me this was not one of them. I sat there not saying a word just staring at Diane. She began to look upset and soon I saw tears welling up in her eyes.

Just as she started to jump up I reached out and touched her arm. Holding her gently I managed to keep her sitting down in front of me.

"Oh...wow."

"You hate me."

"No...not at all. It's just that this is all so...well...out of the blue. I never had an idea and then..."

"It's not like I'm a slut or anything Jim. I dance. That's all. Of course at times some men get a bit touchy feely, but I just dance. I'm not a whore or prostitute. That's why I live in the neighborhood I do instead of where most of the girls live. Not to say that they are either, its just that some of them...well...it is an associated type of work to stripping at times."

"I don't know what to say Diane. This isn't what I expected you to tell me and I don't know what I..."

"I've had this problem before. Meet a nice guy, get to know him, and the minute I tell them what I do...gone. Like the wind."

"I'm not leaving Diane. Well, not yet anyway. I had no idea what you did. I don't know why I never thought about it before...I mean...in some ways it makes a kind of sense. But...wow."

"You are quite different than the other men I have told this to. So far anyway. Usually by this time in the conversation I'm alone and they're history."

"Well, to be quite honest, I'd come to the conclusion this morning that I had feelings for you. Strong feelings. I knew what you had to tell me was going to be hard for you...I just didn't know this is what it was going to be."

"Well, now you know. I am a stripper. I strip off my clothes in front of men, usually a lot of men, and they pay me tips to do it. I also do lap dances...just so you know...I'm a real stripper. All that entails...except for the sex for money part. I don't do that. Anymore. I did do that at one time, but I quit because I was afraid that I'd catch something that might kill me eventually. I never really did that very much to begin with anyway."

I was stunned. She had been a pro then. She had quit...she still danced...it was a lot for me to get my head around in such a short time.

"Okay. So...just asking here...but if we continue to see each other...would you...you know...continue to strip?"

"Well, what else could I do Jim? It's how I make my living. It's not like I have a skill or degree and can go out and find another job just like that."

"I didn't mean to sound..."

"Look, I know that what I do isn't exactly acceptable for a girlfriend or wife. It is what I do though. I can't just quit at this time, although I have been going to school here and there, I am a long way from having a degree in anything."

Her voice had risen, a bit of fear coming through. She was afraid that I would still walk on her, and I could tell that she had feelings for me, possibly more than I had thought.

"Calm down a bit here Diane. First of all...I'm not running away. Don't get too defensive. I didn't mean to sound like I was telling you that you had to quit stripping. I just was...well...I mean I was wanting to know..." The sigh escaped me. "What is it that you want out of life Diane? Do you plan on staying a stripper for a long time?"

"I didn't start out to be a stripper Jim. I was in college, and ran out of money. I applied for a job at a club when I heard how much a dancer could make. At first it paid my way in school, but soon doing school and stripping became too hard. The little I turned tricks taught me that if I continued doing that, I'd be out of school in no time too. I quit turning tricks and then I decided to go to school part time and that being able to eat and have a roof over my head was better than starving in the streets. I soon learned how to invest some money I made, and I learned also how to keep it just to the dancing. I have made a good living so far, the school just kind of slipped away at some point."

"Okay. But where do you see yourself in five years or ten?"

"Well, I always wanted to get married and have kids someday. I also wanted to work in a business where I could help people too. I just got caught up in...life. Then I met you. I...I think...that...Oh God Jim, I think I'm in love with you. That's why this all hurts so much. I make my living dancing in strip clubs, doing private parties and lap dances...and I can't just walk away without something better to go to."

"Love me? Oh...man...you love me?"

"Yes. I do. I love you Jim. Way too much. I'm so afraid that I'm going to lose you now. But I had to tell you. You had a right to know about me."

"Okay, we know several things now then. One, you love me. Two, I love you too. Three, that you..."

"You love me too? Really? You love me? Even after I told you what I do for a living, you still love me?"

"Yes. I think I fell in love with you that first day I saw you at your swimming pool. Then, after our first date...the barbeque...I was falling for sure. Yesterday I knew it for certain. Even after the phone call this morning, I was sure. I love you Diane. I really do."

Tears were falling down her cheeks. Her hands were now gripping mine tightly as she just wept. I looked into her eyes and saw all the love and caring there that I needed to see. We would work through this, I knew it. I could accept her dancing, and maybe, sooner than later, I could convince her to go back to school, or perhaps find other work...maybe even for me, if she was interested. Her past...well I wasn't a virgin when we met either.

"Then what do we do now? Can you handle being in love with a stripper?"

"Exotic dancer aren't you? Look, I'm taking you at your word...you only dance and strip. I see nothing wrong with that. However, at some point it could cause problems for my business. I love you enough to know that I couldn't ask you to quit something that you like to do...so I'm asking you...do you love dancing?"

"Not really love as much as like. It pays my bills and keeps me in a style I've become accustomed to. Sometimes some of the men pawing at me...the looks too gets to be a bit much. The talk and innuendo I don't mind but...I'd really rather be doing something that didn't require possible contact, but what else could I do that would pay so well?"

"Diane, I'm not going to ask you to quit. That is a decision that is up to you. I want you to do what makes you happy. I'll not draw any lines and require you to follow them. No hoops, no hurdles. Honestly, I love you as you are."

"I know that I couldn't let your clients find out though Jim. It would cost you business. That much is a simple fact. It could also lead to problems elsewhere too. I'm sorry. I should have told you a long time ago."

"Look, I could use someone with some real street smarts and intelligence in my business. I know that it is usually not a good idea to work for friends or relatives...but maybe I could hire you to work for the business...and that way you'd have a job that paid pretty well and the issue wouldn't even occur."

"How about you give me a reference to another company, somewhere where I could prove myself? Then you won't have any potential problems if things for us went bad. If you wanted to that is."

"We'll get through this one way or the other Diane. All I know for sure at this moment is that I love you enough to know I don't want to lose you. For now lets just play it by ear and let it sort itself out. Fair enough?"

"Yes. That's fair. I...I'm ashamed that I never told you before...what I did I mean."

curious2c
curious2c
2,520 Followers