Jim and Sharon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers

My last sight of Sharon was her standing under the streetlight, crying. I couldn't understand why she had looked me up. I just couldn't figure out anything when it came to her. Couldn't she see that we were done? There was no going back for us?

That night stuck in my mind for months afterwards. I worked and when not working, I stuck close to home. I had found a nice little place out of town a ways. I bought it, and built a small shop behind the house. I'd tinker around out there until bed time most nights.

The house had three bedrooms, quite a few more than I needed, so I converted one into a workout room. I kept in shape, and stayed out of town as much as possible. I think I had resigned myself to being a celibate monk...a hermit actually.

It wasn't that I was afraid of women, or hated them. I just had no real need to try to go through that dating game again. I had hated the tensions associated with dating before, and now I especially didn't want that pressure in my life.

Maybe I had some trust issues too. After what Sharon had done, I just found that I would get uptight around any woman. After all, I had trusted Sharon, completely, and then she had done what she had done for her revenge. I still had nightmares about that night.

One day as I was going home I stopped into the store for some groceries. I happened to see Mark. I caught him outside in the parking lot...just to talk for a moment. Well, that's what I told myself. I was boiling underneath my skin though if the truth had been known.

"Hey...Mark."

He stopped about fifteen feet away from me. I was standing right beside his car, so he wasn't about to go anywhere too far away with me standing right there.

"Look, you shouldn't be here messing with me man. It was your wife that wanted to tie you up like that...I was just a tool...that's all."

"Yeah? Did you know that while you were her 'tool' that you knocked her up?"

"What? She's too old...she told me she couldn't have kids."

"She must have forgotten that the reason she couldn't have kids was because I had a vasectomy years ago. You're a daddy."

"She never told me. I didn't know until you just now told me. For all I know you could be just fucking with me. Go away...leave me alone."

I moved back and he unlocked the door of his car. I guess with the door open and all, he felt braver than he should have. I saw the look come over his face, and I knew he was going to say something stupid.

"You know, your wife was a nice piece of ass. She really knew how to suck me off. I loved cumming in her ass and pussy while you just sat there crying like a baby. What a wimp. What a dumb ass wimp."

I'm not sure when I moved. All I know is that after a few minutes I stood up my hands bloody, my knuckles smarting. Mark...well...I had really messed him up. I could see that his jaw was hanging a bit funny, and his nose was obviously broke. I turned to see if anyone had called the cops yet or not, but I realized that the way he parked and the way he had been standing when I attacked him, nobody could have seen much of anything.

Mark hadn't stood long after his words and I put him down real fast. Faster than I had ever thought I was capable of too. His words had stung deep, and that old need for revenge had overtaken my common sense.

Trapped between the car and the car door, when I jammed it closed he got crunched pretty good right off the bat. Then I remember stepping in and slinging the door open with one hand as I swung at his head with the other.

I left, almost running to my car, barely able to keep myself from going back and inflicting more pain on that asshole's life. Too much more and I might have killed him though. I got home and just sat in my car. I was waiting for the cop cars to pull up, but they never did.

Later, after I showered and bandaged up my cut knuckles, I ate a simple dinner and went to bed. I felt better than I had in months. Maybe I should have found that ass a long time ago. I know that when my fists had hit his face each solid hit had felt...well...right. Good. Very good.

The next day being a Saturday, I hung around home and worked in my shop. That day was one of fear of the cops showing up and satisfaction that I had finally gotten my piece of flesh...so to speak.

Sunday was a nice day of rest, and after my morning workout, I did some yard work. My knuckles ached a bit yet, but they appeared to be none the less for the wear. A person who didn't know it, would never have known that I'd beat a man senseless just two short days ago.

While I was mowing the grass next to my neighbors place I saw a woman come out onto the deck. She was in a bikini, and looked very, very hot. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her back to the waist band...string actually, of her bikini bottoms. She filled out the top quite well too.

She waved at me and laid down on a chaise lounge to catch some sun. I kept busy for quite some time on that side of the house, finding much that needed to be done on my yard there. Too bad I didn't get that yard work done. I found myself trying to look at her more than anything else.

I kept asking myself what I was doing? I told myself no more women, as I fought the urge to go talk to her. Pretty soon I was telling myself that maybe this lady would be a better class of woman for me. I couldn't blame all women for my place in life at this moment.

Not being able to think of anything to say to break the ice, and since she obviously wanted to sun, I didn't want to disturb her. I wanted to find out more about her though. A lot more. I finally gave up and started to put away my mower. As I walked it back to the shed I came to within the closest distance I could to her and still be in my yard. She sat up and smiling, started to talk.

"Hey neighbor. Wanna cut my grass while you're at it?"

"You need your's mowed?"

"Well...yes I do. What would you charge me to cut my grass? I don't have a mower, and since I just moved here, I don't know anyone to get to cut it for me."

"I'll get some gas and be right over."

"How much will you charge me though?"

"We'll work that out when I'm done...okay?"

She gave me a dubious look, then decided to accept my offer. It didn't take me long to cut her grass, since her yard was mostly gravel. The people who had lived there before had driven over the road trucks and parked them in back. They hadn't wanted a lot of grass to care for since they weren't home enough to take care of a real yard. Anyway, that's what the real estate agent had told me when I was settling on my house.

As I finished up, I saw her coming towards me with a couple of glasses of lemonade.

"Thought you might be thirsty. Wow...you did a great job too. It looks wonderful."

"Thank you. You don't have that big of a yard...didn't take long to cut."

"What do I owe you?"

"Nothing. Call it a neighborly thing."

"Oh no...you need to be paid something. After all, you worked up a sweat and everything."

I looked down at my shirtless chest and saw grass clippings and sweat. I was covered in it. Suddenly I was embarrassed to be seen like this by her. I finished my lemonade and handed the glass back to her.

"I'm a mess. I need to go shower. Thanks for the drink...it was good. See ya around later?"

"You have to leave so soon?"

"Yeah...well, I'm all sweaty and not really dressed to be company to such a lovely young woman."

"I think you look kinda sexy just as you are. Really."

I was caught off guard with that. Never having thought that a man that was dirty and sweaty could be sexy to a woman. I stood there quietly trying to come up with something...anything...to say. I couldn't think of a damn thing. Her voice cut through the pregnant silence, soft and enticing.

"Thank you for cutting my lawn. You did do a nice job. I still feel that I should do something to pay you for that hard work."

"The lemonade was the perfect payment. I really need to leave now, that shower is calling me."

"Well, if you must you must. It was nice meeting you..."

The open-ended pause made me realize that we hadn't exchanged names yet. I had been looking into her deep blue eyes as she spoke, and I was a bit lost until I thought to give her my name.

"Jim...I'm Jim. Recently divorced, living right next door. If you need anything...um..."

"Tammi. Just moved in next door to the divorced guy over there."

Pointing at my house she smiled as I started to laugh. Tammi seemed nice and was almost easy to talk to. I was still a little gun shy yet though, and a bit unsure as well. I had fleeting thoughts of asking her out on a date, but then thought better of it. I think I was at least ten years older than her. Of course, I'd never been a good judge of women's ages either.

I turned to leave, and as I did I got brave and made a decision for myself. I turned back to face her so I could look into her eyes one more time before leaving.

"It was nice meeting you Tammi. Hey...before I leave...I was planning on grilling up some steaks tomorrow night. Would you like to come over for dinner...say around six? Nothing fancy...I mean, you don't have to get dressed up or anything."

"Dinner? Grilled Steaks? Yes, I would love to come over. I'll be there at six sharp. Is there anything I could bring?"

"Uh...maybe a salad or something? I'll have baked potatoes and the rest of the fixings all ready to go."

"Okay, a salad it is then. I'll make sure that I dress casual too. See you at six tomorrow...Jim."

"I'll be looking forward to having you over...Tammi."

I was standing in the shower when it all hit me. I had made a date with a younger woman, a younger, beautiful woman who happened to live next door to me. That warm feeling of meeting a new person that could have a romantic connection coursed through my body. Goose bumps popped up, even though I was standing in a hot shower at the time.

I know what you may be thinking. I had cheated on my wife with a younger woman too but this was different. Way different. Then I had been an old married man. Now...well, I was recovering from my divorce, and single. This was also to be my first real 'date' since the divorce too.

That night, for the first time in a long...long time, I was at peace with myself. It was like I had finally accepted being single again. I had some thoughts of the blonde Goddess next door too, but nothing too wild. I felt an undercurrent between us today as we talked. I hoped that I wasn't the only one that was having that feeling, especially now that I was very interested in her.

The next day I was busy getting things just right for the dinner. I spent quite a bit of time cleaning up here and there, inside and outside too. I had just fired up the grill when Tammi showed up with the salad.

Smiling as I greeted her, I took the salad and sat it on the table. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was wearing cut-off jeans. Cut...well...real short. I could just see the swell of her ass cheeks from behind. I think I had heard a guy at work refer to cut-offs like these as 'Daisy Dukes'. She was also wearing a nice 'T' shirt, and nothing else. Well, as near as I could tell.

Her hard little nipples were sticking out enough that I could see plainly she had no bra on. The 'T' was tied up under her very nice breasts, the knot right between and just below those enticing orbs.

I noticed her belly was flat, and very smooth. She was wearing a diamond stud in her belly button, and it seemed to glow and only add to her looks. Before right now, I had never thought that belly- button jewelry was attractive. I was discovering that my tastes could change rather quickly.

Her sandals accentuated her long shapely legs. The muscles flexed as she moved, showing me that she worked out quite a bit, or at least, enough to stay in great shape. I looked up to her eyes and realized she was standing there, watching me as I almost drooled. Blushing, I turned and grabbed the steaks from the fridge and took them out to the grill.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. It's just that you are so...beautiful. Very beautiful."

"Well, I like it when a man likes what he's seeing. The way you were staring at me made me tingle too. Besides, while you were occupied staring at me, it gave me the chance to check you out better too."

Now I was really blushing. I felt like a school kid getting caught doing something that they shouldn't have been doing. Tammi just stood beside me as I threw the steaks on the grill. I liked that she was near me, it felt comforting somehow. I guess it was a non-verbal acceptance of my almost crude leering at her earlier.

We carried on a quiet yet friendly conversation while the steaks cooked. Finding out more about each other as we went. When she told me her age I about choked. I know I've never been good at telling the age of someone, especially a woman, but to be this far off was unsettling to me.

"I'm twenty-seven. Graduated from college a few years ago, and finally found a perfect job for me. One that I've been hoping to get too."

"So...you went to college and found the perfect job. That's a good thing. You are a very confident person and attractive too. Of course...I'm old enough to be your father."

"But you're not my father. Remember that. Besides that, I like older men anyway. Always have. Matter of fact, my very first time...sexually that is...was with a guy that was about fifteen years older than me. It wasn't as good as I'd hoped it would be though. He was more concerned with his needs than mine. Still, it was a good experience for me."

"Well...I dated a younger woman once...it was...interesting. Very interesting."

"So...you like younger women and I like older men. What's say after dinner we do a little exploring?"

I had an idea of what kind of exploring she had in mind, and I wasn't against it either. I was thinking that I wanted more than just a casual relationship though. Not being sure what Tammi wanted, I just kept my thoughts to myself.

"Exploring huh?" Feigning ignorance, I decided to make her pursue me a bit more, just to make it certain in my mind what she wanted. "What kind of exploring do you want to do? I have a rather large backyard, or we could take a drive over to those mountains there..." I pointed of into the distance at the dark blue hued mountains about twenty miles away.

"Silly man...I was thinking of exploring each other's mountains...limbs...you know..."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Did I upset you? You seem to be...I don't know...maybe a bit shocked."

"Well...you hardly know me. For all you know I could be an axe murderer or something. Not that I'm against doing anything with you. I would love to do that...explore you I mean. It just seems...well...kind of sudden or maybe too fast."

"When I see something I want, I move on it. I've always been that way. I want you. You do things to me...here..."

Her finger was over her heart, right between her breasts. Those breasts with now, very hard nipples showing.

"And...here..."

Her finger traveled down her body to point at the zipper of her cut-offs. Obviously she was pointing to her pussy. I realized that I had a hard-on that almost hurt. That's why I noticed it too by the way, since my cock was pointing down one leg, it's having gotten hard put pressure on me that actually ached. It also showed that I was hard as iron too.

Her eyes were on my crotch as she had been pointing to her body. She looked up into my eyes now, and smiled.

"I see that you have some ideas along those lines too. What do I do to you to bring that...to life?"

Her eyes went down to my cock, clearly showing as a long lump, unmistakable for what it was. I felt a warm tingly current pass through my body as I realized that this young lady was putting the moves on me, instead of me putting the moves on her. It was obvious to me that she was far more experienced than I may have thought.

"Well...to be honest...you brought it to life. I will admit that since we met yesterday I've had more than a few thoughts about you. Besides being very beautiful and sexy, I also think that you are intelligent too."

"Yeah...right. I like the sexy stuff, you can keep the intelligence for someone who may need that kind of enforcement. Me...I like sex and everything about it. It pleases me to have someone to please sexually, and it pleases me to have someone pleasing me...sexually. Now...will those steaks hold for a bit while we do a little exploring? Or do we need to eat first?"

The speed at which we were moving, so sudden and fast, had me all mixed up. I was about as horny as I had ever been. She was the most beautiful woman I'd seen in a long time...and she was moving on me with speed and directness that had never before happened to me.

I looked at the almost done steaks wishing I'd not been so quick to get them on the grill. Tammi looked at me and started to laugh.

"Looks like you wish you'd not put them on yet. I'll bet you didn't think that I'd be so...fast...did you?"

"Truthfully? Yes."

"Lets eat...then we can go exploring. Right here on the picnic table if you want."

"Outside...right here? Uh...I don't know..."

I was shocked. I had never had sex outside before. Well, not since high school that is. My mind was swimming in all the possibilities now. I couldn't believe that just a few hours ago I was day dreaming of being able to get this beautiful creature naked and in bed with me, knowing that it would take more than a few dates...to this...kidding around about 'exploring' each other. In a matter of minutes everything that I knew about dating had gone out the window, leaving me open and unprepared for this...sexual being standing next to me.

"Yeah...I like to do it outside as well as inside. Hell, I've even done it in movie theaters, parks, and other public places too. Don't think that I'm an easy piece for just any guy though...I'm not. I just see a guy I think I like and I"d like to get to know more...I offer...whatever seems right. With you...it all seems right for some reason. That...in itself is a first for me by the way. Honest."

"So...you're saying it's me that's making you offer yourself to me this way?"

"Yep. That's about right."

"What about me would cause you to do this? I mean...I'm older by far, and not in the hot shape most women seem to want. Lets face it...I'm no Chippendale's dancer by any stretch of the imagination."

"You might be surprised about that. Lets just say that I find you extremely attractive, sexy, and sooo...hot."

The way she ended that last sentence about caused me to shoot in my pants. Her voice oozed sex. Astonished at where we had gone now, I was speechless. I know that my mouth was open as I stared at her, and only the smell of burning steak caused me to look away. I was busy getting the steak back under control for a moment, and my attentions were on the grill.

After a few minutes, I got things back under control and turned to tell Tammi that the steak was ready, only to find a naked young woman sitting on the table top, legs spread wide. Outside, in my back yard, on my tabletop. I could only stare at her and wonder what the hell was I getting into?

Smiling at me, she put her hands on her knees and began to open her legs more than they already were. Wide...wider yet...wide enough that I expected to hear breaking bones at any second wide. Her very well trimmed bush didn't hide her labia at all. I was looking at possibly one of the most beautiful pussies I had ever seen...including magazines or pictures.

In a husky voice Tammi beckoned me to her.

"Jim...can you help me here for a second? I have an...itch. I think you're the only one around here that can scratch it too. Come on baby...I won't bite."

Her voice had gotten not only husky, but sensual as well. It felt like my cock was about to rip my jeans, the steaks forgotten, I moved to sit right between her wide-spread legs. Her ankles went to the back of my shoulders, knees still spread wide. I could see the glistening moisture on the lips of her pussy, begging to be licked up.

curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers