Jim and Sharon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

"Go ahead baby. Kiss me...right there. I so looovvve it when a man kisses me there. Are you a kisser Jim? Give me a little French kiss there sweetie. Please...don't make me beg."

I leaned in, and smelling the aroma of a woman in real need, my tongue as if it had a mind of its' own, began to explore. Her moans told me I was doing quite well too. I teased, licked, sucked and fingered her as she held my head. I used every trick I knew of, and a few I made up on the spot.

Tammi was shaking and suddenly her knees slammed together, trapping my head between them. I slipped my tongue deep inside of her, my fingers alongside, thrusting into her. I reveled in her essence as she orgasmed. A flood of wetness began to flow out of her, and I busily sucked that juice up, loving the taste of it all. Every drop.

"Uhhh...Ooohhhh...yesss...yesss....mmmm...yesss."

Her hands gripped my head tightly, pulling me into her pussy as her knees pressed in on the sides. I don't think I could have gotten away even if I'd wanted to. I could feel her shaking, my tongue busy the whole time, licking here and there, my lips sucking her clit off and on...my fingers pressing into her deeply as I could get them. I rubbed around a bit and finally found her G-spot which caused yet another flood of juice.

Gasping hard, Tammi fell back onto the tabletop, her breasts heaving, nipples sticking up and out like little poles. Once her legs released my head, I moved up and began to lick those hard little nipples, tasting of her yet some more.

Taking my head in her hands, Tammi guided me up until our faces were barely apart. Kissing me on my lips, she pressed my head to hers, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I moved my hands up to caress her breasts as we kissed. Our breathing was fast and heavy when we broke our first kiss.

I couldn't help myself at all, and as soon as we had caught just a little breath, I moved back to kiss her some more. This time my tongue explored her mouth. I sucked on her lips, licking them first, then capturing them between my lips and sucking them in. Moaning, she just allowed me my pleasures.

I rained soft kisses down her chin and neck, kissing her here and there, as I worked down...down...down some more, until her heaving breasts were right there. Sucking one soft and delectable breast into my mouth, I tongued her nipple as my fingers played with the nipple of her other one.

"Ohhh...baby...you sure know how to work a girl up. I want you naked. Now. Let me feel that cock you've been hiding all this time. I'll bet it's just a wanting to be free anyway."

Her hands found the buttons on my jeans and soon they were puddled around my feet. Stepping out of them, I had to break free from her breasts. I stared at her as I kicked my jeans away and pulled my 'T' shirt off. Tammi was playing with her wet pussy as she looked at my hard cock.

Her tongue played along her lips, eyes on my stiffness. I moved in to attack her nipples again, but she stopped me with one foot on my chest. That action on her part spread her pussy wide open to my eyes. Her pussy lips spreading as if in anticipation of receiving my cock.

"You sit. It's my turn now."

Her voice cut into thoughts, her turn...now. I stood back as she got up. Guiding me around, she pushed me gently onto the table top. As I sat down on the pre-warmed spot, she sat in front of me on the bench seat. Her eyes never left my bobbing cock as I moved around getting comfortable. I saw her licking her lips once too.

Her hands went to my cock, caressing and holding it softly. As she stroked me, her soft hands firmly holding my shaft, she looked into my eyes and smiled. Bending and keeping eye contact, she soon had her head very close to my crotch. I felt her hot breath just before her tongue touched me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed that feathery touch.

Licking my shaft, her soft tongue was all around me. Opening my eyes, I looked down to see her eyes still on mine. She had been looking at me before I opened my eyes. I maintained eye contact as her red lips began to open...the head of my cock slipping between them.

Tammi knew what she was doing, that much was certain. I marveled in her skills as she sucked me down her throat until her lips were almost at the base of my shaft. I never saw her gag once, and it seemed like she was smiling at me as she really began to work me over.

I felt one of her fingers playing with my ass, rubbing around and around my hole. Suddenly, it pushed into me, and she began to massage me back there while keeping her lips locked tightly around my shaft. I could feel her throat around the head of my cock as her lips would slip up and down my shaft in a steady and firm grip.

Her left hand was cupping my balls as her right index finger kept up it's motion in my ass. I was soon ready to shoot. Tammi really knew her business when it came to a blow-job, that was for sure. Everything she did was for pleasure.

I realized I didn't know if she would want me to stop her before I came in her mouth or not. I gasped as I told her how close I was getting to shooting off. "I'm...close...Tammi. Real close."

Her finger in my ass really began to work fast now, and her sucking became more forceful. I took that to mean that she wanted me to cum in her mouth, so after one last attempt to warn her, I felt my orgasm go to that point of no return.

"I'm...there. Here it...comes."

With those words I began to squirt into her mouth, down her throat. I thought I heard her moaning as I unloaded in her, but I was so into my orgasm I wasn't sure. You've heard the saying that 'I saw stars'? Well, let me tell you I did see stars. I almost passed out. I think it was the massaging of my prostrate her finger was skillfully doing that caused me to have probably the best orgasm I'd ever had in my life.

Afterwards, as I lay on my back, legs dangling over the table top, I heard Tammi clear her throat.

"Wow...that was fun. Did you know that your cum is almost sweet? I loved the taste of it. I'm thinking that I'll be wanting to taste it a lot more, now."

"Well, I thought you tasted pretty damn good myself. I'm wondering what else you do so fantastically now."

"Fantastically?" Her eyebrows shot up as she asked this, her eyes laughing at me.

"Yes...fantastically. Your oral talents gave me the best orgasm I've ever had. Ever."

"Mmmmm. That's a good thing...right?" she said.

Her laugh told me that she had a good sense of humor (among other things).

"Oh yeah. A very good thing."

"Wait till you see what else I can do well then. Right now I'm a bit hungry. Think we could eat those steaks and then get more...exploratory?"

"Heh heh heh...you can get exploratory with me any time Tammi...any time at all. You don't think that we may be too full afterwards to do much though?"

"Ooohhhh...I can get exploratory with you any time, words I love to hear. Lets hurry up and eat...we have exploring to do baby. I'm sure that after we eat I'll manage to keep you active...and work off those steaks too. On second thought, lets not eat right now...I'm too horny. I've got to feel you in me before I die."

I turned of the barbeque and put the steaks on a plate, covering them with another plate. I was in kind of a hurry, for obvious reasons. Taking Tammi's hand, I led her into my house, straight to my bedroom. As we walked there, she was using her free hand to hold and stroke my cock. I didn't mind that at all, let me tell you. Especially since I had my free hand between her legs.

Once in my bedroom, I 'took charge' and guided her onto my bed, right in the middle. As I began to kiss and lick her feet, moving up to more...fertile ground, she started to moan, begging me to hurry up and give her my cock.

"Ohhh...baby...please...I need you...your...cock. Please....please...Fuck me with your cock Jim..."

I stopped kissing for a second, saying;

"But I thought you wanted a bit of stimulation sweetie."

She grabbed my head, both hands pulling my head firmly towards hers.

"No...I need you...RIGHT NOW. Forget the mini-moves, and lets get the real show on the way."

I smiled at her, as she pulled on my head.. I managed to get in a lick or two on her very wet pussy as I got drug up. I felt her shudder as my tongue slid across her clit, and the pressure on my hair let up just a tiny fraction.

Grabbing her wrists, I freed my head from her grip, and moved on up on my own. Her legs went around my hips, ankles locking behind me, as my cock head bumped against her wetness. She put her hand down and guided me into her pussy, and my hard, hot shaft was soon enveloped in the tightest pussy I'd ever experienced.

"Yesss....fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Yessss."

I drove my cock into her until I could go no further. Grinding against her pubic mound with mine, I felt her have her first orgasm. She was moving under me, arching her back, rolling her hips up and down, pushing against me hard.

I kissed her cheeks, then her throat, then her lips. One of her hands went around my head and pressed me harder to her, our lips about bruising, sucking my tongue into her mouth. As she began to relax from her orgasm, I started to thrust in and out faster. I put a little swing motion as I would bottom out, causing her to shiver a bit each time.

Tammi kept holding me tightly, moaning softly for more as I went faster and harder. I'd never had a woman so active under me before. She was squirming all over, moaning and groaning, soon begging me give her more.

A few minutes after her first orgasm, she began to shudder through another, then another. Multiple orgasms swallowing her. I'm not sure when I started to cum, engrossed in this creature before me, as I was. I was fascinated by her and everything she was going through as I fucked her.

I buried my cock deep inside her as my cum boiled up and out of me. Tammi froze for a second, then really started to cum hard. Her grip tightened on me, her hands, that were now around my back, digging into that tender skin.

"Uhhhh...Ohhh...Yesssss."

Hearing her cum so hard so soon after all that had happened so far amazed me. I collapsed on top of her, then rolled to one side. After a bit, she turned up on one shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"Wow...I guess I needed that. You were...fantastic. Fantastically fantastic."

I laughed and hugged her, pulling her up on top of me. Kissing, we started to take our time getting to know each other more throughly. There seemed to be something between us beyond the sex we'd just had. I wasn't sure what it was, but I did love the feeling I had right then.

"Ummm...I knew you'd be a hot fuck when I first saw you. I was hoping that you'd want to get to know me. It's not often I've had a man that is in as good of shape as you are either. Older, in shape, and one hell of a hot fuck."

"Heh heh heh...well, I think it was the beautiful Goddess that was turning me on so much that caused me to be...uh...so...hot of a fuck."

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls."

"Nope...just you. Honest." Suddenly I realized that I hadn't worn a condom. I knew better than that. Protection for both of us...reassurance actually. It wasn't like I could get her pregnant. Before I could say anything to her or apologize, she broke the silence.

"Here's something for you now. You just lay back and enjoy."

Saying that, she began to move down my body, and soon my cock was deep in her throat once again. Her mastery of cock-sucking was almost magical as she seemed to know exactly how much, hard, soft, that right spot, everything about a man's anatomy to be perfect at this. I did lay there and enjoy it all too by the way.

"I...I should have worn a condom Tammi. I"m sorry. I didn't expect to...uh...mmmm...."

I got lost in the pleasures of her mouth on my cock and stopped talking, until she broke away long enough to say;

"Not to worry Jim. I know we should have practiced safe sex...but I was too damn horny and needed relief. Besides...I'm thinking that you don't have anything I'd need to worry about...nor do I have anything you'd need to worry about either."

"Too late by now I guess. I will get tested and have the results for you though. I mean...if you want...I mean..."

"Lets just fuck for now...we can talk about logistics later."

We kept up fucking and sucking for the rest of the day, taking our time and resting in between each set. Neither of us could seem to get enough of the other, and it was late by the time we decided to call it quits for the day. Tammi stayed with me that night, and we slept well together.

The next days became ones of learning and growing with each other. Tammi was far more than a great piece of ass, as I found out that she was in fact, intelligent and had a wicked sense of humor. I felt by the end of that week I may have found someone quite worth building a relationship with.

What struck me most about Tammi was her blunt honesty. She was very honest, but not rudely so. If I wasn't doing something, or if I was doing something she didn't like, she'd tell me, flat out. No beating around the bush, straight talk.

I found by the following weekend, we had just spent a week of hot sex, good conversation, and fun times together. During that time we had also set the ground rules for our relationship as well. Ground rules that for the time being, gave us both the space we each needed to be individuals, yet still covered the time that we spent as one too.

I felt no pressure to conform or change me...nor did I feel a need to make changes in her. We co- existed, something more than neighbors, not quite 'us'. I think we were both a bit gun-shy since we had both been hurt in prior relationships. But, as I was to soon find out, things change. Always there is change. As I was also to find out...some change is a good thing...a very good thing.

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers