Jim and the Virgin Maid of Honor A

Story Info
The best man and the maid of honor connect the night before.
9.1k words
4.35
105.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers

(M/F, reluctance, consensual sex, romance, first time, virgin, m/f)

SUBJECT:

The best man and the maid of honor connect the night before the wedding.

WARNING:

This is an adult story, containing graphic depictions of sensitive material of a sexual nature. If you find such material offensive or are underage, do not read further, but please bypass this story for one more suitable for you.

This story is a work of fiction. and is not intended to portray any real persons, living or dead, nor is it at all intended to encourage the type of activity portrayed here.

All characters are over the legal age of consent (18). The author does not support or condone the behavior that takes place in this story . . . When a woman says 'no', it's time to stop, no matter how blue your balls may be. Believing that a girl means 'yes' or 'maybe' when she says 'no' is only a macho fantasy. (Oh, and by the way, to you women out there . . . keep in mind that if you say 'no' to often, he may stop asking.)

This is a work of fiction. It is NOT intended, nor is it at all suitable, for minors, and no commercial profit is expected to be made from it. It is not to be resold for profit. It may be copied for personal use or for posting on other sites, provided (1) they are free sites (2) the Author is given credit for his work, and (3) the work is not overly modified or edited . . . it may NOT be posted on any site that requires a "membership fee" of any kind. This includes 'adult verification sites'. This story may NOT be posted to any site requiring an AVS where money is involved, or an AVS which sells its mailing list or member's information to outsiders. (Hey, let's be fair! If I'm not going to make money from my work, why should someone else?)

(If you do copy this story to another web page, please give me the courtesy of an e-mail, so I can see where my work is going. Who knows? Maybe you'll introduce me to a new favorite website!)

The story is set in modern times.

Birth control is used in this story, i.e. the 'rhythm' method, and, of course in 'real life' every reasonable adult should know that he or she should behave responsibly when participating in sexual activities and he or she wishes to avoid unwanted conception and the spread of disease.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A mainstay for any writer is feedback from the readership.

I would greatly appreciate any comments or reviews of this story,

both positive and negative.

Feedback is welcome and accepted.

Remember feedback leads to more stories!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Prologue.

Joelle and Tom were getting married. They planned their wedding in a small mountain town that was located far away from everything but not so far that no one could get there. Joelle's father had friends there who arranged for the church, preacher, and separate housing for Tom and Joelle prior to the wedding. And Joelle had rented a furnished housekeeping cabin for Christine (her Maid of Honor), Nan (her Bridesmaid), Jim (the Best Man), and Drew, the Groomsman (Usher).

After a full day of travel, followed by the wedding rehearsal, a rehearsal dinner and general festivities, everyone was tired when the wedding party had returned to the rented cabin, a lovely three bedroom cabin secluded in the woods, for the night.

Drew and Nan, the usher and bridesmaid, were a married couple, so they stayed in the master bedroom, complete with a king size bed. (Nan had gotten pregnant the night of the senior prom in high school and married Drew in what some had referred to as a shotgun wedding. Although Nan was from a much 'higher class' background, their marriage seemed to be working. Their first child was four years old and staying with friends at home. Nan was obviously pregnant again and expected to deliver in a couple of months.)

Jim was by himself in an upstairs bedroom with two queen beds, while Christine was relegated to the small bedroom downstairs with a single twin bed.

At bedtime, Drew stopped by to talk to Jim in his room. Drew suggested that this might be an opportune time for Jim to pay Chris a visit in her bedroom downstairs. Jim & Christine had been dating for some time now. Jim was frustrated that although Christine had allowed him to touch her breasts, even put his hand inside her blouse, she had refused him any further intimacies. She said she was saving herself for marriage.

Before departing, Drew had observed that Christine obviously was in love with Jim, and a wedding celebration is always a time with lots of hugging and kissing and general warmth . . . an environment that was sure to lower the resistance of any normal, albeit reluctant girl. Add to this that she was away from home and the entire group was not chaperoned. As Drew left, he added with a leer that Christine's cherry "was ripe for the picking".

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 1: Christine reflects on the day's events.

It was a warm night. I had pushed the blankets to the side, lying in the twin bed under only a single sheet staring at the ceiling. There was a half moon outside letting some light into the room, so I was not in total darkness. I was wearing my simple flowered night gown that extended to just below my knees. It had a bowed neck with puffy short sleeves, and an elastic band around my waist. I was thinking about Joelle and Tom and their wedding tomorrow. After announcing her engagement, Joelle had confided to me that she was still a virgin. We hadn't discussed the subject since then.

The wedding tomorrow would be beautiful, small, sedate, but lovely. The reception would probably also be wonderful. But I found my thoughts inevitably drawn beyond that to the wedding night. I envisioned Joelle stepping from the bathroom in a lovely pure white night gown, removing her peignoir and gliding into bed with her new husband, offering him her virginity.

Except there was no way I could imagine Tom actually taking Joelle's virginity. Sure, I had taken the sex education courses. But whenever I tried to imagine the actual sex act, it always seemed crude and primitive to me. Nevertheless thinking about it makes me hot with a funny feeling in my lower belly. Occasionally I would touch myself, but as soon as I began to feel stimulated, I would stop, embarrassed. I wondered what it would be like when my wedding night came and what I would do. I could only hope that my husband-to-be would know what to do . . . it was a sure thing I didn't.

My thoughts wandered. I still wanted to save my virginity for my wedding night. But I wasn't a teenager anymore. And I was thinking more and more about marriage with Jim. We had even talked about it, but so far Jim hadn't shown any indication to 'pop the question'. The more time I spent with Jim, the stronger the love I felt for him felt. I was even thinking about sex with him and as my love grew stronger, I really didn't want to wait. Every time he touched me the desire to make love with him grew more intense.

I wanted sex with Jim so much that after much contemplations, I had concluded that I had three options: I'd either have to break off my relationship with him completely, or I'd have to propose marriage to him. Or, as a third option . . . , maybe I would just go ahead without the benefit of a preacher.

Chapter 2: A tap at the door.

There was a quiet tap at the door, and I rose to answer. It was Jim.

"What are you doing here, Jim?" I queried, letting the door open a little wider. "We should both be getting our rest for tomorrow."

"I was just thinking about you," he answered quietly taking my hands and kissing me lightly on the lips. "Were you thinking about me?"

I kissed him back and nodded my head. Actually, I had been thinking about Jim, but probably not in the way he expected. A briefly a crude image of Jim taking my virginity flashed through my mind and there was that feeling in my lower belly again.

"Can we talk?" Jim asked. I noted he was wearing solid colored pajamas that buttoned down the front. There was a moment's hesitation . . . should I invite him into my bedroom with both of us dressed in our pajamas? But I gave an almost automatic response.

"Sure, if you want." , and Jim moved into my room, closing the door behind him. The two of us sat on the bed side by side in the darkened room and talked about inconsequential things for a few moments before Jim put his arm around me and kissed me deeply. Jim kissed well, and I melted in his arms.

When the kiss ended, Jim confessed, "I was also thinking about Tom and Joelle . . . tomorrow night in that little cabin in the woods that they've rented . . . " Jim let the words hang and again the crude image of Tom and Joelle flickered across my mind. The feeling in my belly grew stronger and wouldn't go away. Tom continued his thought, ". . . and about what they would be doing there."

Embarrassed, I suddenly felt like I had lost control of the conversation, and was rapidly losing control of my own feelings. Attempting to gain control of the conversation, I said, "They will be doing what a husband and wife do . . . on their wedding night . . . " The last words came out in almost a whisper. I crossed my legs, a movement that Jim noted and recognized.

Jim kissed Me again. "Do you think that Joelle and Tom are virgins?"

Embarrassed, I pulled away. "I'm not sure about Tom, but Joelle told me she was a virgin."

Jim smiled. "When was that?"

"When they first got engaged," It answered. "That would be about six months ago."

Jim tightened his arm around me. "Tom and I were roommates at school." He kissed me on the forehead. "I know that for the past two or three months, he has been sneaking out of his room three or four nights a week." My eyebrows rose.

"Do you think he's . . . been . . . with . . .?"

"He's admitted he's been with Joelle."

"Well . . . they were engaged . . ." I stuttered out. The feeling in my stomach was growing stronger all the time, and, truth be told, I admitted to myself that I was curious about experiencing sexual intimacy. The thought actually crossed my mind that maybe this was time for me to give up my own virginity . . .

My mind wandered. "So Tom and Joelle have been sleeping together, and they're still getting married?" I asked absently.

"Yes, does that seem strange to you""

"It's just that some of my girlfriends were pressured by their boyfriends to have sex. Most of the times, it always seemed that when the girls gave in, once the guys got what they wanted, they dumped the girls. Or, if the guy didn't dump the girl, from then on all he ever wanted to do was fuck. And when the girls got tired of fucking all the time and asked the guys to take them out once in a while, then they got dumped.

"Well , that's not what happened with Joelle and Tom. They were really in love with each other." Jim observed.

"Yes, I guess they were."

"You and I have talked about marriage . . . " Jim reminded Me, his arm still holding me warmly to him.

Was Jim asking me obliquely about sex, I wondered. "But we're not married yet. We're not even engaged."

Jim put a hand under my chin and raised my lips to his. "No, but we're almost engaged." And it felt like it was true to me. We kissed, and he let his hand run down my neck to my shoulder, then down the front of my night gown, coming to rest over my breast, which he gently cupped. Briefly, I responded, pressing my breast into his hand and deepening the kiss, then I pulled back breaking the kiss.

In the past, I had allowed him to touch my breasts. He had even put his hand inside my blouse. But I had never thought we would be in a situation like we were tonight . . . in my bedroom . . . with me wearing only a night gown and no bra. I was not even wearing panties. This was probably the most intimate touch I had ever received.

"Jim," I whispered, placing my hand over his but making no effort to remove it. "You know I'm saving myself for marriage."

"I know," Jim replied, kissing me on both eyelids. "And I respect you for that . . ." I felt relieved. But still I felt that excitement in my stomach and lower in my abdomen, nagged at me. And the recurring question came to my mind: did I really want to remain a virgin? Was it time to give up my virginity?

"I feel like I'm almost engaged to you . . . "Jim repeated. "And Tom and Joelle didn't wait until they were married . . . " He caressed my breast. Exploration of my breast was easy with only my nightgown between us and no bra getting in the way. He easily found my nipple and rolled it gently between two fingers.

I moaned and trembled. "What are you doing to me? Jim . . ."

Jim kissed me deeply. My hand fell to my side, and Jim kissed my cheek, then my ear, neck and shoulder, his hand crept up and slipped the nightgown from my shoulder, his kisses following the nightgown's decent. Jim's kisses reached the upper hemisphere of my breasts, and the touch of his lips made my breasts ache and grow taut. He wasted no time, lowering his full lips to my breast, nuzzling the gown downward past my already engorged, burning pink nipple and he was kissing the top of my bare areola. A tug on my sleeve and for the first time in our relationship, my entire breast was exposed to him.

"Jim . . .!"

He took my entire nipple into his mouth and began to gently suck sending shock waves surging throughout my being, but the greatest impact centered between my legs. I gasped, throwing my head back and bringing up my hand to hold his head. My stomach turned flip flops and that ever recurrent question, 'was it time to give up my virginity' engulfed my mind. My breath was coming in gasps as his tongue swirled around my nipple.

Without thought my hand slid beneath my breast supporting it and lifting it, holding it steady for him to suck. I felt the sensations not only in my nipples but in my brain, in my stomach and even in my quivering sex. The sensation of having my breast suckled by a man for the first time almost overwhelmed my mind. My breasts ached and grew even more taut. I was barely aware when he tugged the other sleeve of my night gown from my shoulder. It wasn't until he moved to suckle on my other breast that I realized I was sitting virtually topless on my bed and my boyfriend was caressing and kissing me, suckling my nipples like a baby seeking nourishment. But my feelings were definitely not the feelings of a mother providing sustenance to an infant child!

"Jim . . . stop . . . it's not right . . . " I gasped, but my actions belied my words while one hand supported my breast, my other hand had gravitated to his head and pulled his mouth harder against my nipple.

Absolutely engrossed with the feel of a man's mouth on my breast, My position gradually shifted as had happened so often in Jim's car, until I was lying on my back and Jim was hovering over me, seeming to draw nourishment from my breasts. I wanted to put my arms around him but the sleeves of my night gown bound my arms to my sides. I struggled briefly and Jim quickly helped me to slide my arms free from the night gown freeing me to embrace him. He was almost lying on top of me.

"I love you, Chris," He whispered as he came up for a breath of air.

"I love you!" I responded, immediately grabbing his head between my hands and pulling it up so that I could kiss him. As his body slid up beside mine, his knee slipped between mine. This was nothing new: he had done it often before and I had enjoyed the excitement of his leg rubbing against my mound through their clothing. We kissed deeply and I realized my naked breasts were rubbing against the rough cotton fabric of his pajamas, not against the smooth satin of my night gown. I trembled, but pulled him even closer as I realized I was completely topless beneath his bulk. His other leg slipped between my knees.

"Jim," I gasped. "We have to stop! This is not right."

Jim was kissing me all over my face as his hand moved between their hips and seemed to be fumbling with something. "What's not right?" he asked between kisses.

"We're not married . . ." I gasped; his kisses and our situation rapidly eroding my aversions.

"Tom and Joelle weren't married," Jim reminded, resuming his rapid kisses over my entire face.

"They were engaged . . . " I desperately gasped out, feeling his hand against my bare flesh. The hem of the night gown had worked its way up and not only did his hand graze my intimate parts, but I felt the hair of his bare legs between my thighs. I vaguely realized I was no longer protected by two . . . or even one . . . layer of clothing between us.

"I love you. And we're almost engaged," Jim stated again, and his lips locked over mine in as deep a kiss as we had ever had. Even so, I could feel his hand moving between us and suddenly, there was a large, hard object stroking my genitalia and, slipping between my puffy, wet labia.

*

Chapter 3: Bare flesh

A fearful thought ran through my consciousness. . . . I ran my hands down his back, until I reached the bottom of his shirt. Then I encountered . . . bare flesh . . . . I gasped as the import of what I felt confirmed what I had already suspected. I jerked my hands away from his buttocks, my thighs spasming, my face flushing as red as a stop light, paralyzed with uncertainty and fear of how close we were . . . of how close we could be to . . . . . . . . .

My body spasmed at the touch. "Jim, we can't! It's wrong!"

"Do you love me?"

"Jim . . ."

"Do you Iove me?"

"Oh, Jim! I love you dearly. But we can't go on. It's wrong."

"If we both love each other, how can it be wrong?" Jim asked, his manhood definitely established between my labia majora, but not yet actually entering me.

I had no answer. We both loved each other. How could it be wrong? It just . . . was!

My mind wasn't working clearly. To be honest, I was curious myself and wanted the experience. I wanted to know what it was like to be with a man . . . with Jim. And I wanted desperately to please my boyfriend. I wanted to satisfy him. I was in love with him and I wanted to make him happy.

"I'm a virgin!" I gasped desperately, grasping for straws. "I could get pregnant!" I was deathly afraid. But deep down inside, I was ready to give up my virginity. But my modesty and sense of propriety demanded that I resist to the very end. But I really wanted Jim to win.

"Your period ended two days ago. You can't get pregnant now." He was correct. Jim had plotted out my menstrual cycle months ago shortly after we had started dating. I had been surprised when I found out he did it, but then I appreciated that he was concerned and that he took the time and made the effort. At one point, I had taken his date book away from him and made a correction when he had been off a few days.

"I can't . . ." I whispered.

His hand must have guided his . . . instrument . . . It moved slowly, tantalizingly starting at the bottom of my dripping opening but just inside of my puffy lips. "Your voice and your body are contradicting each other," Jim whispered in my ear. "You're lips say no . . . " He paused and like slow torture, his penis moved upward, slowly. Every millimeter of movement sent cascading sensation throughout me. " . . . but your body certainly isn't agreeing . . ." he completed. Jim pulled back to watch my expression, and we both knew I was ready.

"I can't . . ." I whispered, knowing it was futile.

"You don't have to," Jim replied, pressing forward moving past my labia majora and slipping between my labia minora. I tensed. Jim whispered, "Leave everything to me. Try to relax. I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm afraid!" I whimpered, realizing that these words could be interpreted that I was on the border line to giving my consent.

barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers