Jim, Angie & I Ch. 01

Story Info
Uni student catches sight of neighbours
1.7k words
4.05
38.1k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sandy69
Sandy69
5 Followers

This took place during my second year at University, when I was 21. I'd taken a year out and done some travelling, then gone to Uni. I'd lost all the friends I made in my first week within a month, and fell in with a different crowd. One of them, Dave, was a third year and when he finished his course, he let me take over the lease on his flat in a shared house with some other mates.

It was a Friday night, coming up for the Easter break. We were all off out on the piss, to celebrate the break. I was staying on; I'd got a part-time job, and rather than pay money to go home I decided that I'd be better off making money at the pizza place where I was working. It was shit work, but it was money, and I was young and needed it.

We were all getting ready; I was the last in the shower. Early afternoon sunlight was slanting in through the bathroom window, and as I stripped off to get into the shower I could hear our neighbours, Jim and Angie, in their back yard. Our "upstairs bathroom" was on the left-hand back of the house and looked over the fenced yard of my landlords house.

I took my time in the shower, soaping myself and paying special attention to my pride and joy. It began to harden, and I considered having a wank there and then, with hot water and soapsuds everywhere, but decided against it. I got out of the shower, soaking, and wrapped a towel around me, heading across to the sink to shave. I wiped condensation off the mirror, and caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I did a double take.

In the next door yard, I could see movement, and maybe a little too much skin. When I realised properly what I was looking at (I was a little stoned - hey, we were students!) I felt my heart leap into my throat.

Jim, our landlord, owned and lived in the house next door and it was his yard I was looking into. Jim's a big lad in his early 40s, ex-Navy so he told me when I moved in. Very informal, fairly amtey. Really short brown hair, thick curly hair on his forearms and legs, couple of tattoos of anchors and ship-names which he showed off with evident pride one night in the local pub when we bumped into him on a drinking binge with his pals. He was on his back, on a sun lounger. He had his hands behind his head, and was wearing shades and a baseball cap. His hawaiian shirt was open, spread on either side of him, revealing his tight belly. His cock was lying across said belly. It had been hooked over the waistband of his shorts (Jim liked to wear shorts, drunkenly claiming his legs were his second best feature). It was impressive.

Crouched between Jim's knees was his wife, Angie. She's younger than Jim by about ten or twelve years, with long dark hair and a quick smile. I'd shot my load on several occasions since moving in while imagining how she would look naked, sucking me. Her blouse was open, and I could see the curve of one breast exposed as she moved. She wore a scandalously short skirt, and high-heels, and that seemed to be all she hadon. As I watched, she ran her tongue from the base of Jim's cock to the tip, savouring it, her tits no doubt heavy against his ballocks. I distinctly heard him make a quiet moaning noise and say what sounded like "Jesus." I didn't blame him.

Angie leant back a bit, and put her mouth on his balls, and I saw her tongue again. One hand sneaked up to hold Jim's todger, lifting it off his belly, and slowly began to roll the foreskin back. I could see his helmet was dark red against his paler skin, and was suprised to see that his dick was still hardening, not fully engorged yet. Now I knew why Jim was married to a good looking lady like Angie.

At that moment there was a knock on the door. My heart was still hammering, and I leant back from the sink and the little window. It was Iqbal, one of my housemates, wanting to know what was taking so long. I told him I was having a shit and he laughed. I stood there, trying to control my voice, and said I'd meet them at the pub later. The towel I had around my waist was tented, and I was sweating (already), but Iqbal didn't seem to note anything out of the ordinary. As soon as I heard him moving down the stairs, I turned back to the window, more careful to conceal myself. Angie's head obscured my view, unfortuantely. It was obvious from Jim's expression that he was happy with what she was doing, though. One hand went to the back of her head and stroked her hair, as she moved back and forth along his imagined length.

I distantly heard the front door bang, and loosened my towel. It hung for a moment on my growing erection, then slipped free. My cock bounced suddenly against the cold porcelain of the bathroom sink and I winced and swore. I froze, immediately worried I'd attracted attention. Angie was on her knees now, and held Jim's cock by the base, holding it nearly vertical. Like she held an icecream, she began to lick the shaft, putting her mouth round it lengthways. Jim was obviously enjoying himself, as he slowly and gently bucked his hips up towards Angie.

I slid one hand round my prick, and rolled my own foreskin back. I looked down at my dick, and licked one of my fingers, slowly rotating it around the piss-hole as I looked back out to see what was happening now. My other hand was on my balls, squeezing them gently and tugging a little.

Angie had stopped sucking Jim off; as I watched she stood up and I was sure for a moment that she'd seen me, dirty little fuck that I was, watching them at their love-play. But she just turned around and threw hereself over Jim, the sunlonger creaking in protest. She was facing towards his feet, and I got a wonderful view side-on of her leaning over his groin, his schlong bouncing as she released and recaptured it, and then she put it into her mouth, swallowing the top two or three inches. She supported herself on one hand, the other down between Jim's legs again, blocking my view.

Jim shifted slightly, sitting up a little, leaning forward himself, and the two of them shuffled a little bit. I shuffled myself, tugging at my meat, the water from my shower my body drying quickly in the draft from the window, being replaced by a light sweat. I stopped squeezing my balls, and ran my hand over my belly, imagining what Angie would feel like round my pride and joy, and whether she'd spit or swallow.

Jim pushed up Angie's skirt, revealing her bottom which was even better than I'd imagined it. Then I saw what he was trying to get at. She leant forward, taking more cock, opening her legs a little so I could see the dark fur of her pubes and the pink slit they concealed. Then her cunt was obscured by Jim's head, and I swear I could hear enthusiastic lapping. He had his arms round her supporting her.

I couldn't believe my luck. My own personal porn show. I hefted my balls over the rim of the sink, standing on the tips of my feet, feeling the delicious tang of the cold on my hot sack. I started to pump faster, but couldn't take my eyes of the scene next door.

As Jim worked, so Angie seemed to be getting hotter. She kept rocking forward on her knees slightly, and the two of them set up a rhythm that I tried to match with my wank-strokes. I kept my hand still, and rocked forward into it, imagining it was Angie I was rocking into. I wanted to see more, and I whispered "Just fuck her" over and over under my breath as I wanked.

I was rapidly reaching critical condition, when Angie stopped sucking and lifted her head up. She thrust her arse back into Jim's face, and he grabbed her hips and pulled her into him. She bit down hard on one of her fingers, sideways, but I heard her let out a little cry anyway. She was grinding herself onto Jim's tongue, and wanking his prick at the same time. I wasn't breathing, I was so turned on I thought my dick was going to split, so hard it was getting.

Then, without warning, Jim exploded. He splashed white cum on Angie's face, and I presume all over his belly. I saw a stream of the stuff slap over her shoulder onto her upper-back, dark against the blouse. She bent her head, and licked and lapped at the still-spirting prick as Jim collapsed back, hands out to his sides, eyes hidden behind his shades. I thought he was looking straight at me, and I leant back out of view. But I'd misjudged my footing.

I lost balance, toppled onto my back with a crash, and was briefly winded. Then I just liften my knees up, and apart, and lay there on the damp floor, beating my dick, imagining Angie was in the room with me, and it was my cum that would splash onto her face and tits, and stain her top, and that it was her hand on my throbbing cock, not mine, and that she was desperate for me to fuck her, and I came hard and long, splashing my juice over my own face and chest, and ended up having to have another shower.


As I stood up, I looked out into the yard hopefully, but they'd retired indoors. Only a hand-towel next to the sun lounger suggested that there had been anything going on at all. I was late to the pub, and despite being horny as fuck failed to pull completely.

But when I got home, I had a lot more raw material for my fantasies about my next-door-neighbour, the land-lord's wife, and the noises she made when she swallowed my cum.

Sandy69
Sandy69
5 Followers