Jim, Angie & I Ch. 02

Story Info
Angie pops over to see if I need a hand.
2.9k words
4.04
33.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sandy69
Sandy69
5 Followers

The rest of the house had been away for Easter Break for nearly a week. I was working. I needed the money. I'd get home late, stinking of cheese and sweat. There were some compensations; I had the house completely to myself. It's embarrassing now, but I must have wanked in every room in the place over the first five days of having the place (and the keys) to myself. And what I mostly thought about was Angie, my next-door neighbour's wife (and also my landlady).

See, just before everyone pissed off for Easter I'd overseen her and Jim (our landlord) fucking each other in their garden. I'd hung out in our bathroom two or three times while they were in the back garden, hoping for a replay. But no luck. Still, I'd tossed myself into a frenzy plenty of times remembering her face covered with Jim's glistening spunk. Saturday night rolled round, and I was in by myself. I wasn't on shift that night for various reasons. I'd snagged a copy of "Debbie Does Dallas" from Iqbal's room, and fast-forwarded to the scene in the sports store. I had a few cans of beer, and a towel, and was carefully stroking myself into the right sort of mood to spunk on my belly when the doorbell rang.

I swore, stopped the tape, pulled my jeans and boxers up over my half-lob while ejecting and hiding the tape, and dragged my t-shirt on as I went to see who it was. I expected it to be one of my housemates back early.

It was Angie. She was about ten years older than me, dark haired, slim but busty as well (I'd seen her tits, so I knew). She had a blouse and a long skirt on, and a carrier bag. She looked in a good mood, smoking a cigarette. I could smell Chinese food from the carrier bag. She smiled at me.

"Hi Sandy, not busy I hope?"

I said of course not, would she like to come in? She said she would, I let her in. She brushed past me and I couldn't help but imagine her mouth on Jims balls. I started to get an inconvenient woody, and I had some difficulty speaking. She'd sat down on the sofa in the front room, and started unloading her Chinese and two bottles of red wine.

"Where's Jim?" I asked as I followed her through.

"Working. In Hull, the bastard." She said. "I was bored, though you might be too, and fancied some company. Chinese alright?"

I said it was and sat down on the chair to the side of the sofa. We ate the Chinese, and drank some wine, and chatted about this and that. I started to relax a little. She laughed at my jokes, and I laughed at hers, and the evening turned into night-time, and she suggested a video. I can't remember what we watched.

After ten minutes or so, I had to take a leak. I went to the bog, and I nearly had a wank there and then but decided against it. I'd wait until she was gone and spend the night tossing, maybe. When I came back Angie patted the sofa next to her and said to sit down. I sat next to her, very aware of the heat of her leg against mine. I tried to pay attention to the movie, but it was hard having this exciting, mature woman sat so close, and a woman moreover who I'd actually seen fucking - or near enough. If she sensed my distraction she said nothing. She poured us both a glass of wine, passed one to me, and barely took her eyes off the movie.

As I took the glass, she let her hand drop and it landed on my knee. I was utterly aware of it there, and it seemed to weigh a ton. I stopped watching the movie almost completely, my heart in my throat. I was begging God for . . . something. You fucking bet I was!

Then, as if she was unaware of it, her hand moved. She sipped her wine and made a few witty comments about the movie, and her hand slipped from my knee onto the inside of my thigh, then down my thigh to were my prick was. It was under my jeans, but when she cupped her hand over it I nearly shouted out. I jumped, and her hand stopped stroking my leg for a moment, but when I didn't say anything for a few moments it started to stroke me again. Just her fingers. Gently tracing the side of my cock, which was rapidly filling out. I had my wine in one hand, untouched, and I was staring mesmerised at her hand on my thigh.

It was excruciating. I kept looking at her face and she was intent on the movie. I could almost imagine she had no idea what she was doing to me. I was sweating like a pig, my throat was dry and I was hornier than a dog in heat. After ten minutes I couldn't take it any more and said

"Mrs Smith?"

Angie continued to stroke me, but looked round and said "Yes Sandy?" There was an imp of mischief in her expression.

"Uh, your hand . . ."

She looked down at it as if seeing it for the first time and then slid it from my leg full onto my crotch, as best she could. She looked right into my eyes and I nearly came there and then.

"What about it?" Her voice was husky and I realised from the redness on her throat that she was nearly as hot as I was.

I had no idea what to say and so I just said "You're touching my cock" like an idiot, as if she might not have realised what she was doing.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked

"Jesus no, but . .. Jim . . . your husband."

Angie slipped her hand from my crotch up onto my belly under my sweat-soaked t-shirt, not dropping eye contact for a moment. She leaned in.

"You're worried about Jim?" she asked, sliding her hand round in a gentle stroking movement, slipping one finger against my belly button causing an involuntary shudder to run through me.

"Well, yeah, when he gets back . . ."

Angie leant forward then, putting her other hand on my shoulder. I thought she was going to kiss me, but she didn't. She stared into my eyes and said really quietly:

"I lied to you Sandy. Jim is sat next door right now. When I'm done here, I'm going to go and tell him all about what happens, and he's going to fuck me as hard as he can. What do you think of that?"

I had no idea if she was joking or not, and my heart was hammering. Jim's a big lad in his early 40s, ex-Navy. Very informal, fairly matey. But I wasnt sure his "mateyness" extended to letting students fuck his wife. But I was doing all my thinking with my prick right then and I didn't give a fuck.

"What do you want?" I asked her, not moving at all.

"I want you to fuck me, Sandy, and I want you to make it good."

I gulped wine, and stared at her, probably trembling.

"Or maybe you'd just like to cum in my face?" she said and laughed, leaning back.

I laughed too.

"Oh jesus, you saw me, right? And this is just you getting back at me. I'm relly sorry I watched."

Angie laughed again "Yeah, we saw you. It turned both of us on like you wouldn't believe. And I'm not getting back at you."

With that, she slid off the sofa onto the floor, turned herself round and leant back a little, her legs splayed wide open. She put her wine glass down and hitched up her skirt in front of my unbelieving eyes. She wasn't wearing knickers,and her neatly trimmed bush looked damp already.

"I mean it Sandy. Every word of it. Now get the fuck down here and let me see what you can do, student-boy."

My brain said that this was a bad idea as I put my glass down. This was my landlord's wife, it told me as I knelt down off the sofa. Jim can beat the shit out of you without breaking a sweat it told me as I ran my fingers up her shins, past her knees down her thighs. She watched me with this devilish gleam in her eyes. You're not that drunk, my brain told me. You're going to get your cock cut off.

Then my hands were on her quim, and I was leaning forward to breathe the smell of her cunt. I looked up for one last time to see if she was still into it and she nodded at me. The ignored movie continued behind her head as I lapped gently for teh first time at her cunt, and tasted the sweet-and-salty taste of her juices. She leant back properly then, and moaned. I leant further forward, my hands holding her lips apart so I could rive my tongue into her as far as it would go. My head was ringing. Then without warning my mouth was flooded with sweet wine and I startled; Angie had poured her red wine over her mound and my face, soaking it into the carpet. I started to say something and she just hissed

"It's my fucking carpet, Sandy, and it'll have a lot more than red wine on it soon."

I licked again, tasting the wine, and then I licked her stomach, undoing the buttons of her blouse. Her hands fumbled for a moment at my waist as I opened the white material, and then my cock was cool as she fumbled it out of my now-open jeans. Her neck and forehead were beaded with sweat - I put one of my hands back to work at her cunt, and traced the curve of her left breast with the other, hardly able to believe what i was doing.

Her hands were on my hot dick, and I was panting - actually panting - when she suddenly said "Condom."

I nearly shouted out loud. She was stroking my naked dick, and I wasn't sure if I had any condoms in the fucking house. I was going to cry.

"In my purse" she said and I actually made a whooping noise that got her laughing again. I craned looking for the purse, which was on the sofa, and as she leant up a bit to wank me properly, I fumbled in it for a johnny. As I found it, she found myballs and squeezed them just a little roughly.

I tore open the foil packet, staring down at her. My jeans were round my knees, but I did a jerky dance to push them down a bit further. My boxers were pulled down and my balls hooked over the top of them, and my foreskin was pulled right back by the engoregement of my helmet. Angie was the most beautiful thing I'd seen, spread out before me, one hand on my balls and the other one working her clitoris gently as I unrolled the rubber and slid it down my shaft. I nearly brought myself off putting the condom on.

"Fucking hell Angie," I said, "I'm going to last thirty seconds I'm so fucking horny."

Angie said "It doesn't matter just make sure they're a good thirty seconds."

She dragged me forward by my balls, pulling me over her. There was a little trickiness for a moment, as she disengaged from my groin, but I grabbed my shaft at the base and fed it forward into her.

I'm not massive or anything - not like what I'd seen of her husband's great tadger during their garden fuck - but I've not had any complaints. As soon as my helmet hit the entrance to her cunt there was resistance, but she lifted herself up, caught herself behind her knees, and literally opened up around me. I slid straight in, slowly, not wanting to rush it, and I was bathed in warmth. The wine had cooled the outer part of her cunt deiciously, but the deeper recesses were still hot. Really hot. I gasped and she grunted.

A wash of liquid embraced me, seemed to dribble over my balls and down my thighs. I fell sort of forward, catching myself on my forearms and supporting my weight. We stayed completely still for a moment and I was staring down into her face, and she slipped her tongue out towards me. I let my tongue touch hers, taste the wine and the sweetness, and then I started to move back and forth.

It was exquisite and painful at the same time. Luckily I was kneeling on her long skirt, and so spared the indignity of carpet burns. She moved against me, building the pressure and the friction, and encouraged me to be more and more aggressive with my thrusts. I'd pull out almost to the point of loosing her, then stab straight back in as deep as I could, and after one or two of these hot stabs she started to gasp in time with my rhythm. I could feel my orgasm gathering in my legs already, spreading from my ballocks, making my entire body tingle. The fact we were still mroe or less completely dressed added an extra level ot the experience. Her hands left her legs and she closed them over me, holding me and pulling me in, her hands on my back and shoulders, her ankles crossed on the small of myback.

I wasn't worrying about anything except shooting my bolt into her, and she didn't seem to care about anything except me loosing my jizz into her. As I stabbed and she rocked, and her gasps became more frequent, I started an almost unconscious litany of "fuck, fuck, fuck" in time with my thrusts. She bit my ear, hard, and that was when I felt her rippling so hard and strong that I coulnd't help but be dragged up by it, and I felt the impossibility of restraining myself any longer. With a yelp, I came, one-two-three spasms, and she nearly crushed me in her convulsions.

I kept thrusting, keeping her cumming, but I couldn't take it for too long without getting to the verge of passing out. We slowed and stopped. She had her eyes shut. I grasped my cock at the base, catching the condom like you're supposed to, and slowly (very slowly) pulled my prong out of her, sending another wave of shudders through her. Once I was free, and my dick was starting to shrink, I put my thumb on the top of her cunt and gently massaged her clitoris. She started to moan again, then stopped my hand with her own.

"Finger me again." She whispered, her voice husky. "Just a little."

Kneeling, holding the condom on my softening dick with my right hand, I slipped one, then two fingers into her cunt. My left hand was soaked within seconds, as I slowly mimed penetration and fucking using my fingers. She bit her lip, lifting her thighs and bucking towards me. I let my left thumb slide onto her clit, so that as I pushed my fingers into her I rubbed against it. I was shaking myself within seconds, and within less than a minute it seemed she was cumming again and then she pushed my hand out of her and sat up.

I crouched, my back against the sofa, my jeans round my ankles, my knees wide apart, my balls hanging down, soaking wet and starting to feel a little worried. She sat up straight, and slowly did the buttons of her blouse up.

"What happens now?" I asked.

Angie kneeled up, and kissed me gently on the side of the neck, causing me to shake a little.

"Now I go home and fuck Jim, like I said."

I'd thought she was joking. I looked worried. She looked at me frankly.

"You're worried about Jim?"

I nodded. My cock was entirely shrunk now and the condom dangled heavily between my legs.

"Don't be. We're experimental, and he likes me to try new guys as long as I share them with him."

She stood up.

"Thank you for a lovely fuck, Sandy." she said. "Would you like to do it again?"

I nodded. She kissed my neck again and left. I cracked open the other bottle of wine and took a long swig of it. I pulled off the condom and dropped it into the wastepaper basket, making a mental note to clear it out the next day. My cock was warm and satisfied. I muted the movie on the video and listened, expecting to hear the sounds of a domestic breaking out next door. It was entirely quiet for about ten minutes, and then I heard the unmistakable sounds of someone being fucked (very hard indeed by the sound of it) on next-doors living room carpet. I knew she was making extra noise just for me, and I started to get hard again. As I finished the wine I lay back on the sofa, my legs up on the arm, my whole lower body raised, and I tossed myself madly to the sound of Angie and Jim screwign for Britain. It was only after I'd cum across my chest (and Angie and Jim had cum as well by the sound of it) that I wondered what Angie had meant by "sharing".

Probably just telling him about us, I thought. that's probably all.

Sandy69
Sandy69
5 Followers