Jim, Carol, and the Banana

Story Info
A quick story to add a little fun to your day!
1.1k words
3.73
17.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim?" Carol called from the bedroom as she hears the front door being opened.

"Yeah, Hon?" Jim's voice sounded tired.

"Just checking to be sure that it was you opening and closing the front door." Carol laughed and walked into the living room.

Jim slid off his shoes and left them at the door. "It was a long day, what's for dinner?"

"I don't have a clue"

"Bananas" Jim stated flatly.

"Bananas?"

"Yep!" He said as they migrated to the kitchen. "Something I was thinking about today." Jim reached around Carol, pulled her to him and gave her a quick hello kiss. She noticed his breathing was a bit quick as he unlatched her bra.

"Hold up your arms." He ordered. She complied and she laughed as her large boobs popped out from under her blouse as he pulled it over her head.

Carol was "cute" and Jim loved it! Short, perky, large breasted - she called them boobs, not him.

Jim was quite the opposite. Tall, lanky with large hands that supported long fingers and feet that almost always seemed to feel too big.

Jim unzipped her skirt and slid it down over her hips. The counter, he thought as he picked her up and sat her bare ass on the large counter top.

"Lay back, I'm getting a chair." Carol giggled. She had been tired and hot when she got home, now laying bare on the cool counter top she felt cooler and amazingly alive!

"What the hell are you doing? She asked playfully.

Jim walked over holding a chair by the rail and a banana. He put the chair down, grabbed a bottle of oil from the cabinet and sat down in front of her straddling the chair. "Spread your legs."

Jim poured a small amount of oil in his hand and recapped the bottle. He pushed two long fingers inside Carol and wiggled them around the way he knew she liked.

"mmmmmmm, that feel nice" came a soft voice from the other end of the counter.

"Spread your lips for me," Jim cooed. Carol brought both her hands forward and spread her thick lips back, fully exposing her hot pussy while Jim pushed another finger in.

Jim stood up to get a little leverage and began fucking her with his fingers. "You are mighty tight today, we are going to have to do a little something about that if my plan is going to work out." He pushed in a fourth finger and Carol winced.

"Damn it, that hurt!" She complained.

"Too bad, just shut up and take it!" He twisted his hand around hard and shoved in his thumb. Twisting and turning his hand he finally felt her pussy loosen up a bit.

His fingers were so far inside her he could feel her cervix. It felt like a little cock up insider her with a flatter opening. He grasped it between two fingers and pulled down on it hard, attempting to milk it.

"Oh, my God, what are you doing?" Carol almost screamed.

"Lay back and take it you little cunt" I've been wanting to do this all day.

Carol spread her legs even further to give him better access. "No, I meant, what are you doing, it feels great! Oh G-o-d, does it feel good."

"In that case..." Jim shoved his hand in as far as he could get it, he grabbed her cervix between his fingers and did his best to force his thumb in the little opening. He started fucking her with his fist as hard as he could and Carol screamed and came! She came so hard it just about pinched his darned fingers off!

The sight of Carol flayed on the counter, his hand disappearing inside her and his thoughts of the banana along with his throbbing fingers somehow struck him as way too funny! Jim was laughing so hard by the time Carol was finished he almost forgot why he had started all this in the first place.

Dinner!

"Don't move," Jim ran the peel down the banana and tossed it in the sink. He slowly started inserting the banana in Carol's throbbing pussy. "Don't bear down, " he tossed another order Carol's way."

"That feels weird," came a giggly answer.

Jim put a little more pressure on the banana and it started sliding in, pretty as you please. He got most of it in and sat back down straddling the chair. He bit off the exposed end and admired his handiwork, Carol's pussy with a banana stuck in it.

He leaned forward and sucked at the banana, a little of it slid out and he broke it off and chewed. It was slightly slick from pussy juices and it made him smile. Jim kept on sucking and eating little bits of the banana until he had the majority of it eaten and he realized his crotch was aching.

He stood up, unzipped and slid his throbbing cock into Carol's banana hole.

Damn, it wasn't as tight as it usually is, guess I did do a good job of stretching her out he thought. He reached under his cock and pushed four of his fingers in her for good measure. The extra fingers tightened up the top of her pussy and really felt great. Half hand job, half pussy, with banana bits thrown in, now that's a first! The words trailed through his mind as he...

"Wait a minute," Carol interrupted his thoughts. She pushed him away and sat up. "What about my piece?"

Jim looked downright silly standing there with his pants half way down, his erection practically bouncing with little bits of banana hanging off, Carol though as she slid off the counter.

She pushed Jim down in the chair and licked his cock from the bottom all the way to the top. "Best banana I've ever tasted" she teased as she smiled up at Jim. "Tell me we will always be this happy."

"Put your ever-loving-mouth down on my cock, and I'll be happy." Jim laughed, but only for a minute as Carol's hot mouth and tongue had him panting in short order.

His grip on Carol's short, mussed hair tightened just before he came and Carol came down on his cock as hard as she could, forcing it as far back in the back of her throat as possible. She knew he loved the feel of her throat tightening down on him as he came and she swallowed the hot liquid.

After it was over she planted a big kiss on the head of his cock, looked at him with glittering eyes, "O.K. Jim. This is officially the weirdest thing we have ever done!"

"Nope, there is plenty of more where that came from, just wait 'til tomorrow..."