Jim Goes to Boot Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I briefly looked up between my raised knees and made eye contact with Nurse Smith. She was standing just to the right of the doctor and seemed to be intently watching this part of my examination. I was fully exposed before her and with my knees up and slightly parted she could obviously see everything that I had between my legs. I noticed that her expression had changed. She now had a slight smile on her face as she was intently watching my examination.

"Go ahead and lower your knees please," said the doctor. Now the stethoscope went back into the doctor's ears as she pressed the instrument much lower on my abdomen. This time she pressed it against my groin area just above my crop of pubic hair.

"I'm just checking your pulses now, James," the doctor explained. I felt the cold metal of the stethoscope just inches above my most private parts. After a few seconds, she finished my abdominal exam and placed her stethoscope on the counter behind me.

"Hop down for me James" said the doctor as she pushed the table extension back into the foot of the table.

As I got up from the table, I saw the doctor pulling on a pair of rubber gloves. Since she wanted me standing up, I had a pretty good idea what she was about to do to me. I've had sports physicals in the past and they always included a hernia exam.

"Just a quick hernia exam James, nothing to worry about," said the doctor. I guess I must have looked scared since she sounded like she was trying to reassure me that the exam wouldn't be too bad.

"Legs apart and hands at your side," she ordered. As I moved my feet apart I felt the fingers of her gloved hand press deep into my right side in the area between my penis and balls.

"Turn your head and cough please," she ordered. I turned my head to my left and let out one big cough. As I coughed she pressed even deeper, making it feel like she was trying to actually lift me up by my right ball. She released and repositioned her fingers to my left ball and repeated the procedure. I turned my head to the right and let out another big cough for her. As I turned my head I looked directly at Nurse Smith who was just a few feet away and still watching my exam. Her gaze was directed downward toward my genitals.

"Good, no hernias," said the doctor. "You'll be doing a lot of exercising during your stay here so that's something we always watch out for. Now back up on the table please, and lie back."

I climbed back up on the table, still nude and my groin still aching from the hernia exam. Even though it hurt and was embarrassing, I was glad that the hernia exam was over. I was also surprised, and relieved, that she didn't do a more thorough exam. After all, she hardly touched my balls or penis. I've had more extensive genital exams from my pediatrician.

As I laid back, my feet dangled over the foot of the exam table. I was waiting for one of them to pull out the foot extension but they didn't. Instead, the two of them simultaneously approached me, the doctor on my right and the nurse on my left. They each took hold of one of my hands and quickly fastened them to the table using nylon belts. I didn't notice the belts before since they were concealed on each side of the exam table.

"Hey, what's going on?" I shouted. As I spoke, they were pulling another nylon belt across my chest and fastening it to the other side of the table.

"Don't worry Jim," said the nurse, "we're not going to hurt you. We're required to restrain all patients for the next part of the exam. We've had a few incidents in the past and this is now the procedure we must follow."

"But, what are you going to do to me? You don't need to tie me down," I pleaded. "I won't cause any trouble."

"I'm sorry Jim, we have to follow our standard protocol," answered the nurse.

After my chest and arms were secured, the two of them moved down toward my legs. I tried to raise my head to see what they were doing but it was difficult because of my restraints. I heard the sound of metal sliding out of the exam table and to my horror I saw them raising a pair of leg supports from the foot of the table. After locking the supports in place, they lifted my left leg into place on the support and fastened it tightly to the support with another nylon belt. My leg was supported just at my knee, allowing everything below my knee to hang free. They repeated the procedure on my right leg.

"There you go," said the doctor, "all ready for the next part of your processing."

The supports were angled outward from the table causing my legs to be spread apart and my knees drawn up toward my chest. Let's recap: I was totally nude laying flat on an exam table, my arms, chest and legs were bound tightly by restraints, and my legs were raised and spread apart. Oh, and my penis and balls were dangling between my legs, my butt cheeks were now stretched apart and my ass hole was prominently on display. This was not the best day of my young life.

"I'll prepare the solution for him while you do the preliminaries," said the doctor.

"Alright," answered the nurse, "I should be ready for it in about 5 minutes."

The doctor walked in the direction of the sink behind me and was now out of my line of sight. In the mean time, the nurse put on another pair of rubber gloves and approached me.

"Can't you release me?" I pleaded, "I promise I won't be any trouble."

"Sorry Jim," the nurse answered, "all of the boys have to go through this same procedure." "But don't worry," she added, "If you cooperate I'll do my best to make this as quick and painless for you as possible."

I now watched as Nurse Smith took a glass thermometer, shook it twice, and then dipped it into a jar of clear lubricant.

"Your temperature was slightly elevated Jim, so I need to check it again," she said. "Just relax please, this won't hurt a bit."

I immediately felt her spread my already-parted cheeks even further with one of her hands and insert the lubricated thermometer into my ass hole with the other. The thermometer didn't hurt, but it felt cold and very slippery within me.

"We'll just leave that in place for a few minutes so we get a good reading," she said. At that moment I heard the sound of water running in the sink behind me. I assume it was the doctor preparing the "solution" for me that she mentioned earlier.

Next the nurse retrieved the cordless hair clippers that the doctor used earlier on my head and approached me with them.

"Now to finish the job we started earlier," said the nurse. Give my current position, I quickly realized what she was about to do.

"No, you're not going to trim me down there, are you?" I pleaded.

"Yes Jim," she answered, "we like all of our boys to be completely trimmed. It's much more hygienic in this kind of environment."

She immediately went to work trimming my pubic hair. I couldn't see what she was doing but I sure felt it. I felt the hair trimmer against my skin as she made her way around my pubic area. I then felt her lift my balls out of the way and trim around and below them. Next she took turns grasping each of my balls and carefully removing all of the hair from each one. Finally, she worked her way down even further and trimmed the hair surrounding my ass hole.

"There we go, all done," she said. "You look much cleaner without your full bush of hair."

After setting the hair trimmers aside, she took a wet wash cloth and carefully brushed away the remaining hair from my groin. The water on the cloth was slightly warm, and for a brief moment, it actually felt good.

"Let's see if that thermometer is ready," said the nurse. The next thing I felt was her removing the thermometer from my ass and reading it. "98.7" she said, "Good, that's much better than we got orally." As I watched, the nurse wiped down the thermometer with a tissue and then placed it in a container of alcohol.

"I think we're ready doctor," said the nurse.

"OK, you can go ahead and lubricate him," I heard the doctor say from behind me.

Almost immediately, Nurse Smith smeared a generous amount of clear lubricant on her gloved right index finger.

"Just try to relax your muscles Jim," she said as she approached me. "I'm just going to lubricate your anus so the nozzle will go in easier."

Lubricate my anus? Nozzle? What were they going to do to me? I felt a slight pressure as her finger lightly pressed against my ass hole. After a brief second, she easily slipped deep inside of me and I instinctively let out a gasp of air.

"This procedure will be much more comfortable if you're well lubricated," she said as she twisted her finger in a circle inside of me.

All of this attention to my ass hole was affecting my penis. I could feel the first signs of an erection as the blood began to flow to that area of my body. I was hoping that I wouldn't get fully hard, but I really didn't have any control over what was happening. While the nurse's finger was still inside of me, Doctor Cole reappeared. She was pushing a long metal pole that was on wheels. At the top of the pole was hung a clear bag that was filled with a clear fluid. A long black rubber hose was connected to the bottom of the bag. She positioned the pole next to my right leg. It was suddenly becoming clear exactly what was about to happen to me.

"Alright Jim," said the nurse as she removed her finger from me. "I think you're well lubricated now."

After positioning the enema equipment, Doctor Cole turned and started to walk away.

"About 15 minutes?" asked the doctor.

"Yes, that should be about right. I'll take care of Jim and you can catch up on all of that paperwork that's piling up," answered Nurse Smith.

With that, the doctor walked over to the desk and began rummaging through paperwork, seemingly unaware of what was about to happen to me on the exam table. As I watched, the nurse uncoiled the full length of the rubber hose from the stand.

"Have you ever had an enema before Jim," asked the nurse.

"No way," I quickly answered, "but I know what it's for, and believe me, I don't need it. I just took a big dump this morning before I left home."

"Well," continued the nurse, "That's good, but it's not quite that simple. We need to make sure you're properly cleaned out so we can continue with your examination. And it's the procedure that we have to follow with all new boys."

As she continued talking to me she held up the metal nozzle at the end of the hose and began to thoroughly lubricate it. It looked like it was several inches long and tapered so that the end was thinner than the part that was connected to the hose.

"There," she said as she held up the nozzle, admiring her work. "That looks like it's good and slippery. I think we're ready."

"Now just try to relax Jim," the nurse said.

The next thing I felt was her finger entering me again, followed by the cold steel of the nozzle sliding into me. As the nozzle slid in, her finger simultaneously slid out. I felt the nozzle being pushed deeper into me. I couldn't see what was happening, but it felt like the entire metal nozzle was now completely buried in my ass. Satisfied that everything was correctly in place, Nurse Smith took a step toward the metal stand and reached for the valve at the bottom of the bag.

"Now, you'll feel the fluid going into you when I release this Jim," she said. "Just try to relax and it will all be over soon."

As I watched, she opened the valve and I began to feel the solution rushing into me, filling my intestines with the warm fluid. I was still restrained, so all I could do was watch the bag empty of its solution, hoping that I would be able to hold all of it. As I felt the fluid entering me, I also felt my penis becoming harder. I strained to raise my head from the table and saw that I was indeed getting harder. I tried to think about something else and to take my mind off of it. But that was difficult to do given the position I was in at the moment.

For a brief moment, Nurse Smith walked out of my sight to the counter behind me. She reappeared with what looked like a black rubber plug in her hand. As the bag was still emptying into me, she held up the plug and applied a liberal amount of lubricant to its entire length.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Well Jim," she answered, "once the bag has emptied, you'll need to hold that solution for about 10 minutes before elimination." She continued: "Some boys are not able to hold it that long, so we now use this to help them."

"So what is it?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"It's an anal plug Jim. I'll insert it after I remove the nozzle. It works just like a plug in a sink or bath tub," the nurse answered. "It will keep you from leaking, you'll see."

As she continued to lubricate the plug, I saw that it was tapered at one end like the enema nozzle. But the wide end was much thicker, and the plug was much longer than the nozzle. Overall, I guessed that it was twice as wide and twice as long as the enema nozzle that was in me right now.

Putting down the plug, she turned her attention to the bag which was just almost empty. She reached up and squeezed the bag with both hands, forcing the last of the solution deep into me. As she did this, I felt a wave of pressure build up inside me as the last bit of fluid was forced into me. Satisfied that all of the solution was now delivered, she carefully removed the nozzle from my ass hole and hung the hose back on the metal stand.

She now retrieved the rubber plug that she lubricated and approached me. It was a similar drill as when she inserted the nozzle, but not exactly the same. This time I felt her finger enter me, quickly followed by a second finger. She then used both of her fingers to stretch the opening of my anal sphincter while she slowly slid the anal plug into me. Her fingers slipped out as she pushed the plug in to its full length. As she pushed it deep into me, I could feel how much wider and longer the plug was compared to the enema nozzle. I felt my ass hole actually being stretched by the larger diameter of the plug. And the end of the plug that was inside of me seemed to be pushing against me, probably making contact with my prostate, but I had no way to be sure of that. I felt a strange mix of humiliation, discomfort, some slight pain and cramping and more than anything else: stimulation. I looked up between my widely parted legs to see that I was now fully erect.

"Alright, Jim," said Nurse Smith as she was removing her gloves, "you just need to hold that for about 10 minutes. Then I'll let you eliminate." As she turned back to face me, she obviously saw my erection.

"Well, it looks like someone is enjoying this part of the exam," she said with a smile. I didn't say anything in response. "Don't worry about it Jim," she continued, "That happens to a lot of the boys that we see, it just proves that you're normal." Nurse Smith picked up my folder and made a note in it before looking at her watch.

"I'll be back in just a few minutes to check on you," she said as she walked toward the door, unlocked it with her key and stepped out of the room. I heard the door lock being locked once again.

There was no clock in the room and I certainly wasn't wearing a watch. All I could do was to stare at the ceiling and moan in discomfort as my intestines churned with solution. I felt periodic waves of severe cramping that would then subside, only to return again a minute or so later.

For the first time, I was acutely aware of the camera that was directly above me. I noticed it when I first came into the room, but now I was directly under it, nude, restrained, and nothing to hide with my legs spread wide for the entire world to see. I wondered who was on the other side of the camera. Who was watching me lay there in pain? I wondered if they could zoom in on various body parts, perhaps my erect cock or even my ass hole. Were they male or female? All of these thoughts rushed through my head as I waited helplessly.

I occasionally heard some papers being shuffled at the desk to my right. Since the desk was to my right and slightly behind me, I couldn't actually turn to see who was making the sounds, but I assumed it was still Doctor Cole catching up on her paperwork.

Just then I heard a key unlock the door as Nurse Smith entered and approached me.

"How are you feeling Jim?" she asked.

"It's really cramping badly," I answered.

"Well, that's to be expected," she said. "You have just a few more minutes to wait."

She started to loosen the belts that were holding my legs to the support beams. She lifted my left leg off of the support and carefully placed the heel of my foot on the edge of the table. She repeated the process with my right leg and then rotated the supports out of the way.

"Just keep your legs parted until I remove the anal plug," she commanded. I watched as she pulled a rubber glove onto just her left hand.

"I see that the excitement has ended for you," she said, noting that my erection had now subsided. I didn't answer her. Another minute passed before she spoke again.

"OK Jim, I'm going to remove the rest of your restraints now, but I need you to stay exactly where you are until I remove the plug. Understand?" she said.

I nodded in agreement as she loosened the restraints around my arms and across my chest. With her gloved left hand, she reached between my legs and grasped the butt plug. She used one quick movement to slide the plug out of me.

"Alright" she said as she helped me get down from the exam table, "head over to the toilet and void all of that fluid."

I didn't need to be told twice. My legs were weak from being held in that position for so long, but I managed to get to the toilet in time. As soon as I sat down, my bowels immediately opened up and the first wave of fluid was eliminated.

"Make sure you eliminate all of it," said Nurse Smith as she walked toward me. "Here, you can clean yourself up with this when you're finished" she said as she handed me a small box of moistened wipes.

I sat on the toilet for a few more minutes, purging my body of the fluid. Nurse Smith was standing a few feet away with her arms folded across her chest. She was just standing there watching me and not saying anything. At that moment, I didn't care that I was sitting naked on the toilet in full view of this woman. I was just glad to be rid of the fluid. When it finally felt like all of the fluid was gone, I used a couple of the wet wipes to clean myself.

"All done?" she asked.

"I guess so," I answered.

"Alright then, let's have you back up on the table," she ordered. Reluctantly I got up and walked back to the exam table. I was hoping that the enema was the final part of my exam, but it didn't look like that was the case.

"Hop on up here," the nurse said as she patted the top of the exam table, "on your back again."

I climbed back up on the table and immediately laid down on my back.

"Now, I know you're not going to like this Jim, but we do have to restrain you once again," she said as she fastened my left arm to the table.

"You really don't need to do this, I promise I won't cause any problems for you," I protested.

"I truly believe that you won't Jim," she answered, "but it is the standard protocol that we have to follow. I'm sure you understand that we're just doing what we have to do."

She continued binding my right arm and fastening the belt across my chest. I didn't try to fight her since I knew that resistance was futile. After repositioning the leg supports, she lifted my legs back into position and fastened them to the supports. I was back in the same position again with my genitals and ass hole prominently on display.

"We're just about ready doctor," said the nurse.

I heard the doctor get up from her desk and approach the exam table. As she did, Nurse Smith put on a fresh pair of rubber exam gloves and proceeded to clean my ass with a wet wipe. Apparently, I didn't do a good enough job cleaning myself.