Jim Goes to Boot Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll get those from your DI" she replied. "Now let's move along."

She entered the hallway behind me and then locked the door to the exam room behind her.

"Right this way," she said pointing down the hallway.

We started down the hallway, continuing in the same direction as before, moving further away from the waiting room where this ordeal started. I followed a few feet behind her as we made our way down the hallway past a few unmarked doors. I noticed more cameras mounted at strategic points near the ceiling and suddenly felt very self-conscience due to my lack of clothing. It was one thing to be undressed in the confines of an examination room where a doctor and nurse were examining me. That felt embarrassing, but somewhat normal. This, on the other hand, felt really, really wrong. I was walking down a hallway wearing only a jockstrap! I've never done that before. What if someone saw me? What if someone was watching me right now on those cameras? I felt very exposed and vulnerable.

We came to a locked door at the end of the hallway. This time Nurse Smith used a magnetic key card to unlock the door instead of her metal keys.

"Right this way Jim," she said as she stepped through the door. I followed her through the doorway, letting the door close and automatically lock behind us. We were now in another hallway, unmistakable from the first one with more cameras mounted at the ceiling and more unmarked doors. We finally arrived at a door that did have a label: Physical Training Gymnasium #2. Nurse Smith once again used her key card to gain access to this room.

"We've finally arrived, Jim," she said, holding the door open for me, "go on in." I walked through the doorway and followed by the nurse. As we entered, I heard the door close and lock behind us.

As the label on the door implied, this was a gymnasium. It wasn't nearly as large as the gym at my high school, but it was a decent size. But it was very different. Most of the gyms that I've seen were designed for basketball or some other game. This one clearly wasn't. There wasn't a basketball goal in sight. And the floor was covered in some kind of carpeting instead of a hard wood floor that you typically see. This gym clearly wasn't designed for fun and games. The wall immediately to my right had several small rooms that looked like coaches offices. Immediately in front of those rooms was a large open area. Next to that was the outside edge of a running track that was painted on the floor. The track formed a boundary around the perimeter of the entire gym. In the middle of the gym floor were various machines and apparatus. Some of them looked like weight lifting equipment, some of them were completely unknown to me. The gym had a high ceiling with a few open windows for ventilation near the top. I also counted 4 cameras mounted near the ceiling, one at each corner of the rectangular gym.

I also immediately noticed that we weren't alone in the gym. I saw a total of 4 other people. Two adult men along with two other boys that were roughly my age or maybe a bit older. The men were dressed like coaches, one had on a T-shirt and coach's shorts while the other one was wearing a track suit. I assumed that these men were the drill instructors that were assigned to the two boys. Like me, the two boys were wearing jockstraps and nothing else, except they did have on shoes and socks. They were both exercising. One was running laps around the track while the other was in the middle of the room doing push-ups. Both of them were being closely observed by the two men.

"Right this way Jim, follow me," the nurse ordered.

We walked toward the group of rooms to the right, presumably to find my drill instructor. We stopped just outside one of the rooms when we heard a voice.

"Mr. Johnson, you're finally here," we heard from the room.

I watched through the doorway of the room as my drill instructor approached us. My DI was very different. Unlike the other two drill instructors, my DI was female. And right now, I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

"Oh, hello Kimberly," said the nurse, "I didn't realize that you were assigned to Jim. I just assumed that Dave would get the next boy."

"Hello Angela," responded the DI. "Dave and I swapped a few of the boys that were on the schedule. That's how I ended up with Mr. Johnson here."

"I see, well, here are his papers," said the nurse as she handed my folder to the DI. "Take good care of Jim," she added.

"Oh, I will," responded the DI, "I take really good care of all of my boys."

"Yes, I've heard that," laughed Nurse Smith.

Nurse Smith now addressed me: "Take care of yourself Jim and stay out of trouble. I'll see you again for your exit exam, if not sooner."

"Yes Ma'am," I responded.

Nurse Smith now turned and left the gym, leaving me in the capable hands of my DI.

"Follow me Mr. Johnson," she said as she walked toward the far end of the gym. I followed a few steps behind her. As I followed her, I notified for the first time that she was carrying what I guessed was a riding crop. It was a long flexible wooden stick with a leather patch on one end.

"Put your shoes down, stand here at attention, arms at your side," she barked.

I quickly obeyed and stood in front of her while she silently read the papers in my folder. Since I was facing the middle of the gym, I had a good view of the other boys. Here at the corner of the gym, the boy that was running laps passed close enough for me to see his face. It looked like the boy that was taken back from the waiting room about an hour before me. I didn't recognize him when I first entered the gym, probably because he was fully clothed before, and now he obviously wasn't. That meant that he has been working out like this for over an hour. And from the look of him, it was obviously a strenuous workout. As he passed by with each lap I could see that his body was wet with sweat. I noticed that the other boy looked like the one that was admitted just before him. It was beginning to look like I had several hours of strenuous exercise ahead of me.

I also had time to look at my drill instructor. She was not much taller than me, and had short, light brown hair. She was wearing what looked like tight-fitting spandex shorts, blue in color, similar to bicycle shorts, and a white sports bra. Her mid-section was bare, and I could see that she had a nice firm set of abs. It looked like she was very fit and worked out all the time.

"Alright Mr. Johnson, can I call you Jim?" she asked.

"Sure," I answered.

"I am Drill Instructor Kimberly Wright, but you will always address me as ma'am, is that clear?" she barked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Yes, what?" she barked.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"Much better Jim" she said. "Now, as you might have already guessed, you will be exercising a lot while you're here with us, probably more than you have ever done in your life. And my job is simple. I'm supposed to push you until you can't take any more, and then push you some more. Do you understand Jim?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"The reason we push you boys so hard is so that you won't have the energy to get into any new trouble. And also because this isn't supposed to be fun and games. You are being punished for the wrongs that you have committed. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

As she was speaking, I noticed that the boy that was doing push-ups in the middle of the gym finished. He and his DI approached us in the corner of the gym, interrupting our conversation.

My drill instructor now addressed the other boys DI: "What does Kevin think of our little facility so far?"

"Answer her," the DI he ordered the boy.

"It's fine, ma'am," said the boy.

The boy was obviously exhausted from his 2+ hours of working out. His face and body was red and flushed, his body was dripping in sweat and his jockstrap was soaking wet and clinging to his muscular body. As the boy was standing in front of us, his DI retrieved a towel and handed it to him.

"Dry yourself off Kevin," he said. Kevin immediately used the towel to wipe the sweat from his head and body. His DI continued: "Yes, I think Kevin enjoyed this little warm-up. Now it's time for his first supervised shower. After all, I need to make sure he gets squeaky clean."

"Alright," said Kimberly, "See you later, and you boys have fun."

As I watched, Kevin and his DI turned and walked in the direction of another door at the opposite end of the gym, not the door where I entered. Kevin was still wearing only a jockstrap which meant that his bare ass was fully on display as he walked away. For a brief moment, I felt sorry for him. How embarrassed he must be to walk around like that. And then I remembered that I was in exactly the same situation, or worse, since my DI was female.

"Alright, where were we?" said Kimberly. "Let's start by taking a good look at you. Feet apart and hands behind your head, right now," she ordered.

I immediately complied with her order, spreading my feet shoulder-width apart and raising my hands up behind my head.

"Eyes straight ahead," she added. "Let's see what I have to work with."

Once I was in position she started to walk around me, carrying her riding crop. She looked me over from head to toe and reviewed my body from every angle.

"Not bad, not bad at all," she said. "You're obviously in good shape. But after I'm through with you, you'll look even better." She moved behind me now.

"My, you have a nice tight ass Jim," she said. "Has anyone ever told you that before?"

"Ah, no ma'am," I answered.

"What, not even your girl friend?"

"No ma'am," I responded.

"Well, trust me Jim, I've seen a lot of young boys and it's very nice." I didn't respond.

"But now I want to see everything. Bend over and touch the floor," she ordered.

"Ma'am?"

"You heard me, touch the floor now, and grab your ankles," she barked.

Reluctantly, I lowered my hands and bent over for her.

"That's better. Very nice," she said as she was still standing behind me. "I hear that the good doctor and nurse give you boys a pretty good workout of their own. Is that right Jim?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"I'm sure they enjoyed working on you," she added. I was still bent over touching the floor when she walked back in front of me.

"Now stand up," she ordered, "and strip!"

"Ma'am?"

"You heard me. Strip! My boys don't keep any secrets from me."

Out of pure reflex, I started to argue with her: "But, why..."

"Are you questioning my orders?" she barked, cutting me off in mid sentence.

"No, ma'am" I answered.

As she watched, I stood up straight and grabbed the waistband of my jock, pulling it to the floor in one swift motion. I stepped out of it and instinctively put my hands in front of me to cover myself up.

"Feet apart and hands behind your head, now," she ordered.

I once again assumed the position before her, this time completely nude. She stood in front of me, staring down at my genitals.

"Very nice Jim, I'm sure you keep your girl friend very satisfied," she said. "Or are you one of those boys that prefer a boy friend?"

"Girl friend, ma'am," I quickly answered.

As she was speaking, she took the riding crop in her right hand and extended it toward me. I felt the end of the riding crop under my balls. She was lifting them up with it, fondling me from arms length away.

"I do so love the way the good doctor and nurse trim you boys. It really accentuates your best features," she said. "Don't you agree, Jim?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"Tell me, Jim, did you enjoy your physical exam?" she asked, still fondling my balls with the riding crop.

"No, ma'am – not really," I answered.

"Well, that's too bad, I thought most of the boys actually enjoy certain parts of it. You know the parts I'm talking about, right Jim?" Kimberly asked.

"No, ma'am, I'm not sure," I answered.

"Well, you don't have to be coy with me Jim. I know exactly what they do to you boys during your entrance physical. I'm sorry that I missed yours. I usually like to watch when they examine one of my boys. I may have to find the video tape of your exam and watch it later when I'm alone."

As I was standing before her, I noticed that the other boy finished running laps. His DI called him into the center of the gym and he was now on the floor doing sit-ups.

"That's enough of the pleasantries," Kimberly said, "it's time to start your training. Drop and give me 20 push-ups, now," she ordered.

"Like this?" I asked. "Can I put my jockstrap back on first?"

"I said now!" she barked in response.

Still nude, I knelt down at her feet and started to do push-ups.

"I can't hear you Jim. Count them out and start over."

I started over again at one, this time loudly proclaiming each repetition. She hovered over me as I did them, watching my every move.

"See, you're doing just fine, Jim. There's no need for a jockstrap right now. Remember, I determine what you can wear and when you can wear it!"

After a minute or so, I finished the push-ups.

"Good, now on your back for some sit-ups. Knees bent, hands behind your head," she ordered. I rolled onto my back and got into position.

"Let's start with 50. Count them out, and you better make them good," she said.

I started the sit-ups, counting loudly as I completed each one. As I began, she moved directly in front of me and took a position standing between my parted legs. My knees were bent, my feet were spread apart and I was still nude. So I assumed that she was enjoying a great view of my genitals.

As I continued to do the sit-ups she addressed me. "You see Jim, You should know that I believe it is always important to enjoy your job. And I wouldn't enjoy my job nearly as much if you were wearing a jockstrap right now. And personally, I enjoy watching every part of their body as my boys exercise. You've got some really nice low-hangers there, Jim. But don't worry, I won't let them get injured. This is just the warm-up. We'll get them back safely in your jockstrap before you start the real workout."

And so began my 90 days at the juvenile boot camp.