Jim Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I suppose," I replied, "but I'm still not convinced that's the entire reason."

"Well," said the second girl again, "it's also sort of a team building and initiation thing too. You know, all of you guys going through the same thing as if you're all on one big team together."

"Personally," added the first girl, "I think it's just a way for them to maintain more control over you guys, to make sure you don't step out of line. After all, you're not really going to cause any trouble dressed like that, are you?" As she spoke, she momentarily looked directly at my jockstrap instead of up at my face.

"No, I suppose not," I responded.

The first girl now chimed in again. "I know a lot of you guys complain about it, but I really don't see why it's that big of a deal. I mean, you guys have to get completely undressed for your exams anyway, you know, for the coughing part, so I would think that wearing a jockstrap is better than nothing at all. I mean, they could just do this with all of you completely naked if they really wanted to. After all, they do make the rules and that would be really efficient!"

"Yeah, you have a point there," I responded. I thought about asking her if the girl's physicals are done with all of them in just a tiny thong, but I bit my tongue and decided that arguing with her wouldn't really help my situation.

The second girl made a few notes in her log book, finished with my folder and then handed it back to me.

"You're all set, Jim," she said to me, "you can proceed to the first station and get started. Oh, and remember that you were randomly chosen for the development and growth study today, so someone will escort you to the study examination area when you complete the last station of the regular physical."

"Yeah, about that," I said to her, "that was really a mistake and I've decided that I really don't want to do that today. Can you just remove me from that list, please?"

"Oh, well, I'm sorry, but we can't do that," she responded, "I'm sure you already know that once you're randomly chosen, you can't back out. If you really didn't want to participate, you shouldn't have signed the waiver." As she was talking to me, she made eye contact with me and smiled.

"Well, there's not really much to the study, right?" I asked. Both of the girls now looked at each other and grinned before looking back at me.

"Well, Jim," said the first girl, "we're not really allowed to discuss the details of the study, I'm sure you can understand that." I detected a hint of mocking laughter in her voice as she addressed me. "But, I was assigned to help with the study last year, so I do actually know a thing or two about it and what kinds of things you boys will go through." She turned and looked at the second girl and they both laughed.

"I honestly didn't work in the study area last year," said the second girl, "but, of course, I have heard bits and pieces about what goes on in there from some of the other volunteers. However, we really aren't allowed to tell study participants about the details of the study in advance. That's a very strict rule and we could get into a lot of trouble for breaking it. I don't think they want to scare off potential participants with a lot of unnecessary details."

"What I am allowed to tell you", continued the first girl, "is that it's not anything painful, if that's what you're worried about." She paused to look up at me and gauge my response before continuing. "But there are some aspects of it that you might find, um, embarrassing. So you might want to be prepared for that." She now seemed to look directly at my crotch as she was talking.

"More embarrassing than standing here in a jockstrap?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry so much Jim," said the first girl, "You certainly look healthy so I'm sure you'll pass your physical without any problems at all. And we haven't lost a study participant yet, so you'll survive that too."

"You better move along now," said the second girl, "just go right over there to the first station." Both girls were now looking up at me and smiling.

With my folder of paperwork in hand, I turned to my left and walked toward the first station. When I was a few feet away, I turned to see if they were looking at me as they were with Mike. As it turns out, they were. Both of the girls were turned toward me and looking directly at me as I walked away. One of them even waved goodbye as if to taunt me.

As I arrived at the first station, I saw that Mike had already finished and was on his way to station two.

"Hi, can I have your folder please?" said the young man at the first station. He looked like he was just a couple of years older than me and was dressed in the same uniform as everyone else.

"Sure," I replied, handing him my folder. This station certainly looked simple enough. There was a scale, the kind with the manual weights on top, just like you might find in a doctor's office. There wasn't an exam table or anything else. Just the scale. As I watched, the young man scanned the barcode on my folder and then reached out to scan the one attached to my wrist.

"Step on the scale please, facing forward," he ordered.

I mounted the scale and stood still with my arms at my sides. I briefly felt his hand on my lower back, prodding me to move slightly forward on the scale. Once I was in position, he adjusted the weights on the scale and recorded my weight in the folder.

"Turn around please, I need to get your height," he said.

As I turned around on the scale, he positioned the long pole behind me so that it was touching the top of my head.

"Stand up straight," he said, "arms at your sides." I didn't realize that I had unconsciously moved my hands in front of me when I turned around. I guess I was instinctively trying to cover myself up with my hands. I obeyed his order and moved my arms to my sides, thinking to myself that this was probably not the last time today that I would be asked to uncover myself. In just a few short seconds, he determined my height and recorded it in my folder.

"Alright, congratulations, you've completed the easiest station of the morning", he laughingly told me, "please follow the arrows to station two."

{*Part Five: Station Two*}

I reached for my folder, assuming that I was supposed to carry it to the next station, but he stopped me.

"No, we'll take care of your paperwork from here on," he said, "you don't have to worry about it anymore today."

I immediately started walking toward the second station. As I did, I saw a pretty young girl walking toward me in the opposite direction. She had just come from the second station and was now almost directly in front of me. She smiled at me as she approached.

"Hi," she said as we briefly made eye contact.

"Hello," I replied as I kept on walking.

As we passed each other, I saw that her eyes had drifted downward. It was obvious that my face wasn't the part of my body that most interested her as we passed each other. I continued to walk forward a few more feet before turning around to see what she was doing. As I watched, the young man at the first station handed her my folder of paperwork and then she immediately turned around and began to walk back to the second station. Apparently her job was to shuttle the paperwork from one station to another. I still had a few feet to go before reaching the second station, and I suddenly felt very self-conscious walking in my jockstrap. I realized that there was now a pretty young female walking behind me and my ass was completely bare. She had already seen me from the front, and now she had the opportunity to see my bare ass as I walked in front of her.

I reached station two which was staffed by a female doctor (at least I assumed she was a doctor) and a male student that was assisting. The male student was wearing the official-looking white shorts and blue polo shirt while the doctor was wearing a lab coat over some dark slacks. At least the doctors got to choose how they dressed today. There was no line at the station, but they were still finishing up with Mike who was lying flat on the exam table. I waited a few feet away from the exam table and watched the remainder of Mike's exam. The female doctor was pressing on various parts of his abdomen while the male assistant was standing on the other side of the table and watching. He was holding Mike's folder of paperwork and making notes when instructed by the doctor.

Mike's feet were facing me and his legs were spread slightly apart while he was flat on the table. In this position, I had a good view of the mound between his legs. The elastic material of his jock had his package pulled up tightly against his body. As I watched, he raised his legs, bending them at the knee and placing his feet firmly at the edges of the exam table. The doctor now repeated her abdominal examination with Mike in this new position.

With his knees raised and his legs spread apart, I now had a more intimate view of Mike. Not only could I see his full package, I now also had a glimpse of that small piece of material where the front of his jock was sewn together with the two rear straps. This small area of material was now hovering directly over his puckered little hole, which was pink and now also quite visible. I began to have a sinking feeling, knowing that I would soon be put in the same embarrassing position.

As I was watching Mike's exam and waiting for my turn on the exam table, another young man walked up and got in line behind me.

"Wow, that sure looks embarrassing," he said.

"Yeah, sure does," I replied, turning to look at the young man. He appeared to be a couple of years older than me. He was large and muscular and looked like he could be a football player. And he was wearing only a jockstrap like the rest of us.

"By the way, I'm Tom," he said to me.

"Hi, I'm Jim," I replied, "nice to meet you."

"I don't usually take up conversations with total strangers like this," he continued, "but I thought that the least I should do is to go ahead and introduce myself. After all, I'm going to be very familiar with you by the time we're done this morning."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well," he continued, "just remember that I'll be here to watch every part of your exam, no matter how embarrassing it is, including that part right there." As he spoke, he pointed to Mike who still had his knees raised and his legs spread apart.

"Gee, what a way to make a guy feel self-conscious," I replied. "Just you wait, sooner or later someone else will get in line and then you'll have an audience too."

This Tom character was obviously trying to lighten things up by making a joke, but he was actually right. The odds seemed pretty good that he would be behind me in line and watching every stage of my exam this morning. I was already nervous and embarrassed, but now I had a total stranger behind me as an audience. And he would be able to see everything that they did to me.

"Have you done this before or is this your first time?" I asked.

"This is my third year," he replied, "so I'm over the initial shock of how they do this. Now I just try to get through it as quickly as possible."

They finally finished with Mike's exam. He got up from the exam table, briefly made eye contact with me, and then walked toward the next station. The male student assistant replaced the paper that was on the table and then motioned for me to come forward.

"Jim Johnson?" he said as he opened my folder of paperwork.

"Yes, that's me," I replied.

"Have a seat on the table please," he said, patting the top of the exam table.

I took a few steps forward and mounted the table, facing my new acquaintance, Tom. As I sat down, I saw Tom looking at me and smiling. Since he made such an issue of watching me, I decided to have a little bit of fun with him. Rather than trying to cover up, I spread my legs apart and placed my hands on each thigh. This provided Tom with an unobstructed view of everything between my parted legs. I now smiled back at him and he gave me a thumbs up sign. I guess he was enjoying the start of this morning's show.

The male assistant at the station scanned the barcode on my folder, followed by the one on my wrist band. While he was doing this, the female doctor was using an antibacterial rinse on her hands. He then handed the folder to the female doctor who quickly scanned my medical history. After a few seconds, she handed the folder back to the assistant and began her examination without saying a word to me.

Her examination was routine, yet thorough. She rapidly moved from system to system, starting with my head and methodically working her way down. She checked my eyes, looked in my ears and nose, and had me stick out my tongue and say ah. She held up a finger and had me follow it without moving my head. She moved behind me and placed both hands around my throat in order to check my thyroid. At one point, she used a rubber hammer to tap on my knees, ankles and wrists. All throughout her examination, she spoke to the male assistant, instructing him to check off various body systems on my chart.

Once she completed her examination above the neck, she used her stethoscope to listen to my heart and lungs. She listed to several areas on my chest, asking me to either breathe deeply and hold it, or breathe normally. She also moved to my back and listened there in several locations.

"Lie back, please," she instructed me.

I laid back on the exam table as ordered, while the doctor pulled out the foot extension from the end of the table. This put me into the same position that Mike was in when I arrived at this station. I was flat on my back and my legs were resting comfortably apart and facing Tom. Having seen Mike in this position, I knew that Tom had a pretty good view of the mound between my legs. I also knew that as bad as this position was, it would get worse when she made me bend my knees.

The doctor continued her examination using her stethoscope on several different areas of my chest and lower abdomen. At one point, she pulled the front of my jockstrap down ever so slightly. She then pressed the stethoscope against the uncovered area near my right leg. After listening to my pulse for a few seconds, she repeated the test on my left side. I could feel the warmth of her fingers that were now just inches away from my genitals. This was in sharp contrast with the coldness of the stethoscope against my bare skin.

She now put away her stethoscope and proceeded to palpate my abdomen by tapping on various areas with her fingers. As she did, I suddenly began to feel aroused. Not a lot, but ever so slightly. I don't know exactly why. Maybe it was the thumping of her fingers against my lower abdomen. Or maybe it was because I knew what was coming up next, and that I'd have to raise my knees. But whatever the reason, I now had that unmistakable feeling of blood beginning to engorge my flaccid penis.

"Raise your knees please," ordered the doctor as she temporarily suspended her examination.

I quickly obeyed her order by raising both of my knees, planting my feet firmly near the edges of the exam table. The doctor pushed in the foot extension since my feet were now on the exam table and not the extension. She now resumed her exam by palpating my lower abdomen again.

As she did, I had time to think about the position I was in. With my knees in the air, I felt the rear straps of my jock being pulled tightly against my body. This also caused the front pouch to be pulled tighter against my genitals. I could also feel cool air against my ass hole, so I knew that my ass was now lifted up off the table. And with my knees parted, I knew that my ass, including my uncovered hole, was now on display for Tom and anyone else to see. I felt embarrassed, but also strangely aroused. I was once again aware that my penis was in a preliminary state of arousal. It wasn't fully hard yet, but I could feel that it was getting slightly thicker and longer.

The doctor now stopped her palpation and began to push her fingers deeply into my abdomen. As she pushed on different positions, she occasionally asked me to take a deep breath and hold it.

"All done," pronounced the doctor, "You can stand up now."

As she spoke, the male assistant handed her my folder of paperwork to sign. He then helped me to get up from the table.

"On to the next station please," said the male assistant. I noticed that the young girl that I previously saw shuttling paperwork back and forth was standing next to him. It looked like she was waiting to receive my folder of paperwork.

{*Part Six: Station Three*}

Before walking toward the next station, I turned to see Tom's reaction. He had a smile on his face, indicating that he must have enjoyed watching my exam. And as I started to walk away, I noticed that he had quite a bulge in the front of his jock. It looked like he was partially aroused himself! I didn't notice that earlier when I was standing next to him. But then again, I didn't really go out of my way to look down at his jock before since that might have been awkward.

Station three was positioned at the far end of the gym, so I had time to look around as I walked to the station. I looked for any sign of Beth or Ashley, but I didn't see either of them. They said that they volunteered to help today, so I knew they were here somewhere. I just didn't know where. And the more that I thought about it, I was glad that I hadn't seen them yet. Perhaps I'd get lucky and get through this entire ordeal without running into them. It was bad enough walking around like this in front of total strangers, but it would be really embarrassing to run into someone that I know right now.

I arrived at station three, and as was the case before, they were still finishing with Mike's exam. This station was run by a male doctor with a female student assisting. Mike was sitting on an exam table while the doctor examined his left arm and shoulder. The way the doctor pulled and rotated his arm, I could only assume that this was an orthopedic exam. As I watched, the exam was repeated on his right arm and shoulder. Mike was now ordered to stand in front of the doctor for additional orthopedic tests.

I briefly turned my attention away from Mike's exam to see if Tom had finished with the previous station. I could see that he was still at the last station and that his exam was progressing. Maybe, just maybe, I might be able to get through this station before Tom caught up with me. It would be nice to do this without an audience, I thought to myself.

As I was looking back toward the last station, I saw the girl that shuffles paperwork back and forth approach my station. She had my manila folder of paperwork which she handed to the female assistant at my station. I expected her to immediately leave but she didn't. Instead, she just stood there waiting near the exam table at my station. At one point she looked over at me and smiled. I'm not sure what she was supposed to be doing, but she wasn't in any hurry to leave.

I turned my attention back to Mike's exam just in time to see him finish with this station and start to walk toward the next station. Before he left, we once again briefly made eye contact. This time Mike smiled and slowly shook his head, expressing his disgust with this entire situation.

The young female assistant motioned for me to come forward. I approached the station while she scanned the barcode on my folder. When I reached the exam table she scanned the barcode on my wrist band. She then quickly changed the paper on the exam table.

"On the table and lie back, please," the young female assistant commanded.

I climbed aboard the exam table and laid back as instructed. The assistant immediately pulled out the leg extension from the bottom of the table. I looked over to see that the girl that was shuffling the paperwork between stations was still there, standing right next to the exam table. We didn't make eye contact this time because her gaze seemed to be directed toward the front pouch of my jockstrap. I felt helplessly exposed before her, laying on the exam table in my jock and unable to cover myself. And to make matters worse, I felt like I was still partially hard. Was this why she hung around this station so long? Did she just want to get a better look at me? After just a few more seconds, she left and walked back toward station two.