Jim Meets the Coeds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers

Back at the house, I suggested that instead of a group session I wanted to spend individual time with each woman. This was my preference, and they all seemed content with that. I went off with Sarah first. We made tender and gentle love to each other; this seemed to be the mood she was in, and I adjusted to it. Although I didn't cum, I was able to bring her to several climaxes that really pleased her. We hugged and kissed, and I told her goodbye.

I went to Mel next. We loved, and I could please her as well. We both knew I'd see her in a few weeks at Thanksgiving, so we weren't as sad about my leaving as maybe some of the others were, plus Robbie was due back in Ohio in another two weeks. I asked her to spread him around a little so the others got some physical loving. She agreed, and said she'd probably have a hard time not sharing him now that he'd been intimate with all the others. I left her two Cialis tablets for him to use while he was there, and we had a good laugh over how a twenty-seven-year old man could become a sex monster with those pills; she was pleased with the concept. I kissed her goodbye.

My third visit of the evening was with Holly. She was teary about my departure, and I spent some time cheering her up. The fact that I had my cock buried in her warm pussy seemed to be the best remedy for her sadness, however. We really got into our lovemaking and worked up a sweat as we tried a dozen different positions and paces. I brought Holly to several orgasms before one of her more majestic climaxes rippled through her moist pussy in a way that milked my cock. I exploded into her with a full load, her shrieks and my moans echoing through the house. I lay with her for quite a while, holding and smoothing her as we talked about her life and future. Finally, I kissed her goodnight and goodbye.

Chris was my last stop and my nighttime companion. She was in bed naked reading when I walked into her room in the nude. I got a happy smile. She said, "I hope you haven't washed. I want to suck you a bit, and I hope you have some extra flavoring from Holly and the others." I nodded.

I lay beside her on the bed, and Chris moved over me into the traditional sixty-nine position. I feasted on the nectar from her moist pussy and relished her musky scent. Simultaneously, she was bringing me considerable pleasure as she sucked on my cock, even deep-throating me over and over again. Between my lust for her body and her taking me fully into her mouth and throat, I knew I'd better stop her or I'd explode down her throat; I wanted to be buried in her pussy when I came -- a matter of personal preference.

"Come around," I told her. "Sit on me or let me come over you. How can I bring you the most pleasure?"

"Come over me," she said. "Fuck me -- hard. Even be rough. I want to know I've been fucked when you finish. Ravish me."

She spread out beneath me, raising her legs bent at the knees to give me maximum access. I jammed myself into her body, and she shrieked in a combination of surprise and perhaps pain. I immediately started to hammer into her, slamming my body into hers. The headboard started to slam against the wall. She orgasmed almost immediately, but I went on unphased.

"Bitch," I told her, "I am going to fuck your brains out tonight. You will be sore and full of cum when I am through. You're my cunt! My slut! You'll fuck anything or anybody I tell you to won't you?" She nodded, an evil smile across her face.

She retorted, "Yes, I will. You like to watch me fucking other people don't you? You watched Rob with his cock deep in my pussy, didn't you? That turned you on. You're a pervert just like me. I'm your whore. If you want, I'll go out and find a stranger and bring him here so you can watch him fuck me -- to put his big cock in my pussy and pump away and make me cum." Chris came again a victim of her own fantasies and images. "Ooooooooooooh, fuck!" she exclaimed as it washed through her. I kept pounding into her, adjusting my stroke so the headboard didn't rattle the wall quite so much.

"You're right. I like watching you get fucked. Sometime when we have more time you can bring another person in and fuck his brains out while I watch. I hope he'll have a monster cock. One that'll stretch you out and leave a gaping hole in your pussy. You know we'll all come over and suck you clean after he's dumped his load in you, slut! All of you are sluts. You just love to fuck anything that you can -- even each other. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes. Yes. Oooooooooh fuck," Chris exclaimed as she started to cum yet again. This time was too much for me. I exploded with her. Our backs arched, and I held my groin against her pussy so that I was buried as deep as I could get into her; she could feel every jet, every squirt, every drop, and every twitch of my cock.

The pleasure passed us, and I fell to the bed, pulling her to her side. "Oh Jim, I love you so much," she said. "I can see I'm going to be spending a lot of money on airplane tickets to come and see you, to come and fuck you. Will Lynn and Karen let me fuck your brains out? Oh, and Rachel and Bev? Who am I forgetting?"

"Of course," I said, kissing her tenderly. "You haven't met them, but they think and act just the way you do -- and Mel; all of you. They share. They'll join in. They'll clean you up with their tongues. They're older than you, you know, but they're just as full of love, lust, and sexual desire as any of us. We amaze each other sometimes. It's a huge myth that your sexual desire wanes as you get older."

We hugged and kissed for quite a while. Chris told me she was definitely going to come for the Thanksgiving Orgy although the rest of her family would miss her. She'd told me she came from a large family, so I knew it wouldn't devastate anyone that she was off visiting a 'boyfriend'. I felt proud to be categorized as her boyfriend and told her so.

Chris dimmed the lights, and we fell asleep in each other's arms again. Chris woke me in the middle of the night, and we made love again in the near darkness of her room, the streetlight outside her window providing the only real light to see by. In that limited light, Chris' large breasts, the curves of her body, the small patch of pubic hair, all were contrasting highlights and almost amplified because of the shadows cast across her beautiful body. I loved them all. I loved her.

This time our lovemaking was very tender. The words I told her as we loved were nothing like the coarse slurs and language we'd used with each other hours before, rather they were words of love, of caring, of commitment, and of devotion. We both came again, and then slept some more, again with my cum pooled in her pussy.

I'd set Chris' clock, and the small chime went off at six. It was still dark outside. Chris and I hugged and kissed for five minutes then she accompanied me into the shower. As I stood there with the warm water cascading over me, Chris gave me a most memorable blowjob. I allowed her to catch my load of cum, and it splashed into her mouth with a little of the shower water. I felt totally drained by the four women.

I dressed while Chris sat nude on the bed in a most alluring pose, her pussy fully exposed to me, and even her vagina showing a gaping dark hole when I could put my cock. She knew she was affecting me and loved every second of it. I came to the bed and ran my tongue up her slit; I inserted my fingers into her cunt and pumped slightly -- enough to capture some of her juices. "I'll have these to remember you by on the flight," I told her as I pulled my hand from her. She looked pleased.

We hugged and kissed goodbye, her beautiful, curvy, naked body pressed against mine. As much as I hated to go, I left the house and drove to the airport to catch the combination of flights back to Sarasota -- back to Lynn and Karen.

On the plane, I slept a little and even meditated. From time to time, I held my fingers beneath my nose and inhaled the musky aroma of Chris' nectar. I conjured up the sweet memories of making love to the four co-eds and dreamed ahead to what the Third Annual Thanksgiving Day Orgy might be like if all of them came and joined us.

* * * * *

Authors Note: This story was a continuation ofThe Extended Family. A follow-on story also is available entitledMel's Wedding. The author hopes you will enjoy the whole series.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers