Jim Submits

Story Info
Jim is cuckolded again.
3.3k words
4.25
78.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magicrub
magicrub
34 Followers

Chapter One

He had never had much problem picking women up. Sure he could find women to screw, but he wanted, no needed, something more. Much more. He wanted none of the pain and torture that dominated the S & M scene, but he did yearn to be dominated by a woman of debauchery. And this wasn't something he cared to do in his hometown. He really didn't give a shit what the Christian right's opinion was, but he did have to do business with them. He had never even been to a house of prostitution before and had no idea if what he wanted was feasible.

"Hi, I'm Candice, first time here?" the beauty with an incredibly taut ass asked.

"Yes, it is. How does this place work?" he replied.

"It's pretty simple, you got the cash, we have fun!" she giggled.

"How bout role playing?" he asked nervously. "I have something special in mind."

"Sure, depends on what it is," she replied. "But we can handle most requests."

"Mine are pretty kinky," he offered.

"Most men's mind are full of sordid, filthy debauchery," she replied. "I work here remember?"

And with that he handed her his short-story. "I write short-stories as a hobby," he told her. "This one here I want to act out. The last page is sort of a summary so you don't have to take time reading all the details."

"Let me see what we got here," she replied as he waited nervously. "Ew, you are a perverted little boy. I think we can do this. Wait here, I'll send for you when I am ready." And with that she had disappeared into the back.

It was not too late. He could still flee. He could still turn back. He had not ever done anything really perverted. Sure he had licked a girl friends ass before, but just superficially. Never anything containing this much hedonism.

"Excuse me sir," a voice asked.

"Yes," he replied as he turned to see another beautiful young woman.

"Your master is ready for you," she replied as she snickered. "Follow me." He winced at the fact that she also knew at least some of his desires. It embarrassed him and he wondered who else in the room knew what he was about to do. He had a hard time looking anyone else in the room in the face. He was ashamed of what he was about to do, but knew he had to do. For some reason he just could not get these visions out of his head.

*

Chapter Two

He was following this beautiful woman as if he was being led to the gallows. Of course there were no ugly women here. He tried to stay close so he could sniff at her scantily clad body like a dog in heat.

"Almost there," was her comment as she led him up the stairs. Upon reaching the top she turned and said, "I've been instructed to handle the transaction, as your master does not want to interrupt your experience. It will be $400.00 cash."

He nervously fiddled with his wallet, almost disbelieving that he was going to pay someone, beautiful as she was, to fuck with his mind and treat him like a slave.

"No turning back now," she smiled as he handed her the money.

On down the hall she led him, taking what seemed like an eternity to him. Finally she turned and knocked on the door. Rap, rap, rap. "Enter," could be heard from the inside as the courier turned the door handle to let him.

"Your slave is here for his appointment, madam," offered the courier. "We have made the necessary arrangements."

"Thank you Sherrie," said the master "you may leave the slave with me."

She looked stunning standing there before him. Only a thong kept him from seeing what he so wished to savor. Some type of halter top barely kept her ample breasts contained.

"Out of your clothes slave!" she demanded. "You know what your purpose is here." He undressed as fast as he could, nearly tearing his clothes off.

"On your knees slave!" she demanded as soon as his clothes were removed. "I gave you no permission to stand before me." She circled him, eyeing the product as she did. "You will do and keep your hands to your side so I may see the package," she commented coldly.

"We will have three rules here tonight slave," she said. "Number one, you will do exactly what I say. Number two, you will say nothing unless spoken to. And number three, unless otherwise asked, the only thing you will say when spoken to is, 'Yes, master.'" She grabbed him by the chin and looked directly into his eyes, seemingly burning her dominance directly onto his brain. "Do you understand these rules as laid out to you slave?"

"Yes master," he answered concluding that for the first time in his life he had lost absolute control.

"Good, I see you are a fast learner," she mused. "Do I look satisfying to you slave?"

"Oh, yes master," he answered honestly.

"I can tell that you are happy to see me," she smiled for the first time, appearing to soften up a bit. "Will you do anything to satisfy your master?"

"Yes master," he replied nervously.

"Anything?" she taunted him.

"Yes, yes master," he stuttered.

"Good, we are gonna test your servitude tonight," she commented. And with that she brought here body closer and closer and closer. His face was only an inch from her thong and the delicious honey pot that lied within. "I know you can smell me slave, do not reach for it until I command it. Your eyes betray how badly you desire it." And she was slowly gyrating her sex like a skilled table dancer in front of his eyes, aeriating her aroma and doing a good job of driving him mad. She slowly pivoted giving him a view of her unbelievable ass.

"You want to tongue my ass? Don't you slave." she asked eyeing him from between her legs.

"Oh yes master," he answered with a shortness of breath, praying to himself that it was clean.

"Go ahead and tongue me through the thong," she instructed. After a few seconds she grew impatient, "Use your teeth to remove my thong and don't use your hands unless instructed."

"Yes master," he wimpered and with that he greedily grabbed the thong with his teeth and went to removing them. He then waited patiently for her next instruction.

"Go ahead slave, do what you wish to my ass," she commented as she lewdly bent over granting him access. Her job on the whole was doable but not really very enjoyable. She had to sleep with the guys whether she wanted to or not. And many guys she did not. But if some bozo wanted to pay her to stick his tongue in her ass, she was all willing. She would enjoy her tongue lashing.

"Do you wish to please me by going deeper slave?" she asked.

"Yes master," he mindlessly replied.

"Then you may use your hands to spread my cheeks," she commanded as she moved to get more comfortable. She was going to enjoy this for a few minutes. After his proving his servitude for several minutes, she finally had had enough. "That's it, fuck my ass hole with your tongue!"

*

Chapter Three

"It is time for me to brand you as my property slave. Into the bathroom and lie in the tub."

"Yes master," he replied and did as he was told.

"I will mark you as my property like a dog does," she sneered. "You are no better than a dog." And with that she lewdly squatted over his chest. She balanced herself and forced the urine to the surface. Driplets started to splatter on his chest and then it gushed out saturating his chest. To him it seemed as if the golden shower was burning her brand in his soul. It was slowly sinking in, he was her property. Good god, what was he doing.

Upon finishing, she brought her face in closer to his. "A good slave would have desired to catch some of my golden nectar with his tongue. You were good to stay patient, we will save that for another time when you are ready. I will allow you to lick me clean however. Would that please you?"

"Yes master," he answered truly unsure if he really wanted to do this. He had never tasted piss before. Would she taste like piss? He surmised that the taste of piss would quickly go away leaving the taste of a beautiful pussy. And with that he tasted her acidric pussy for the first time.

She turned the shower on and quickly rinsed off. "Clean that piss off you and get your ass out here as quickly as you can," she ordered and with that had disappeared into the bedroom with a towel.

*

Chapter Four

"Enough of this pussy footing around," she exclaimed. "Lie on the bed, sometimes a master needs to be fucked." And with that he lied on his back. She grabbed the condom off the night stand and secured it in place snuggly on his staff.

"You had better not cum to early!" she sneered. "I wish to enjoy a good long fuck. Cum too early and you will be punished."

He knew where his destiny lied. He was surprised he hadn't came already. His cock was as hard as it had ever been. He wondered if he would even be inside her when he came. She mounted him and started to ride him like a bronco. As he feared, it didn't take long. His body started contracting and he started squirting load after load of warm semen into the condom. Dear god, he thought, as fear started to sink in. What was she gonna make him do?

"Fuck!" she yelled exasperated. "You fucking came already? Do you not wish me any pleasure at all?" And with that she went to administering the punishment. She removed the condom from his shriveling member and held it in her hand. A glob of the gooey stuff had attached itself to her finger. She slowly brought it to his lips and started to rub it on his lips as he laid terrified. "Open your mouth and suck my finger." And he did what he was told as she slowly fucked his mouth with the once cum coated finger.

"Oh baby, you are a perverted fuck," she cooed and with that she pivoted into a 69 position. "You are to lick my ass and pussy until I am satisfied. Here is the penalty bag," she said handing him the condom. "Empty its contents on to the crack of my ass and lap it up as it descends to you lips. DO NOT waste a drop or you will be punished!" All he could see above him was her beautiful pussy and ass. This was downright wicked, he thought, but did as he was told. He must have lapped at her for another 15 minutes. She could handle these kinds of Johns all the time.

"Are you finished slave?" asked the master several minutes later.

"Yes master," he replied not really wanting to stop but understanding the rules.

"Let me see the bag," she ordered. "You did not finish slave! There is still some cream left inside. I can't believe I must punish you again!" And with that she raised up and went to her toy chest. "You must learn to obey." She reached in and pulled out an impressive looking dildo, then attached it to a strap that went around her waist. It lewdly hung from her crouch as if she were some type of she-male.

"Do not worry slave," she comforted him. "I have no intention of hurting you. Rise and kneel before me." And as he did she attached the condom sticky side out to the large phalous. "Do you like my cock slave?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"It is a very pretty cock, isn't it?" she teased.

"Yes master," he answered, never having even seen a cock, other than his own, or a dildo up close before.

"Do you wish to suck my cock slave?" she asked.

"Yes master," he replied.

"You must beg me slave," she went on.

"Oh please master, may a suck your pretty cock," he answered feebily.

"What will you do for me slave, if I let you suck my cock," she asked.

"Anything master, I will do anything you wish if you let me suck your cock."

"Good slave, lick the tip of my cock," she ordered. "Oooh, very nice. Now take the length of it in your mouth," she cooed. "You are a good little cock sucker, aren't you."

He didn't answer, not really knowing if he was or not. But just kept stroking it with his lips and tongue like he had seen done to him often before.

After about a minute she broke the silence. "I bet you wish it were real, don't you slave?"

"Yes, master," he replied not really believing what he was saying. He was no fag, had no desire to have sex with a man. His only aim was to satisfy his master. That was his purpose.

"Lick my balls too," she cooed. "Don't neglect them. That's it baby, you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Yes master," he replied honestly. He had never done anything like what he did tonight before.

"Enough!" she exclaimed. "We are done here. You have satisfied me. Get your clothes and get out."

"Yes master, thank you master," he said as he hurriedly collected his clothes.

"Wait!" she said grabbing his chin and peering deep into his eyes. "I must forewarn you, that if you return, you will get the taste of real cock and its seed that you're your lewd mind desires. Would you like that slave?"

"Yes master," he replied knowing he would never return. His mind was content with the lewd behavior that he had exhibited tonight. There would be no further need of humiliation.

Of course, his soul did belong to her.

The Envelope

He could not go back. He believed her when she said she would make him suck cock. He was not ready for that, but he did have other lewd pleasures in mind. He had always wanted to have sex with two beautiful women at one time.

He had told her that he had another screen play that he wished to act out. This time he hoped she came to his hotel. "And do you know any black women?" he asked. "I have dreamed of having sex with two women."

She had called and told him she would be there at 7 P. M. That would still give her time to go back to work afterwards.

"The rules are the same slave," she instructed. "Do you remember them?"

"Yes master," as he nodded.

"Master Tonya will be your master also tonight," she mentioned. "Do not embarrass me." And with that entered possibly the most beautiful black woman he had ever seen.

"So, is this the white boy slave that wants to taste some black pussy?" she teased.

"Yes master," he replied, not sure if he was supposed to.

"Good, I've been needing a good licking," she said as she laughed. And with that she removed her outer garments revealing white panties and bra. The contrast on her skin aroused him. She danced over and her sex intoxicated him. She slowly pulled her panties down making him take her in a little at a time. Finally she was exposed and he looked at a black pussy and ass for the very first time.

"You like it," she asked. "Don't you slave." He wasn't even sure who had asked. But he could only nod. "Go ahead stick your tongue just like you dreamt of." And with that he was lapping again. She moved over to the bed and haunched up on all fours so he could get better penetration.

Candice then climbed in underneath into a 69 with Tonya. Having both her pussy and ass licked was now driving Tonya mad. Finally after several minutes, Candice had enough.

"Where's my fucking dildo," she blurted out as she pulled out a long double sided dildo that she promptly shoved up her cunt and Tonya's. They were gonna hump cunnies. "Get back there and lick something," she ordered to Jim.

After many hours, Candice left Jim lapping at Tonya's pussy. He wasn't even aware that she had risen from the bed. She sauntered over and sat down at his computer, which he had left on. When she hit a button it popped right up on his Microsoft word documents. "Let's see what other fantasies you have written about," she said aloud. He started to object, terrified what she was gonna find, but Tonya grabbed him and said, "Hey, I ain't done with you yet. Get back to work."

After a few minutes, Candice interrupted. "Holy shit; he's more fucked up then I thought. He doesn't want to be dominated by women. He really wants to suck dick. And apparently, he wants it to be big black dicks." And with that she got up and moved to her bag of tricks, removing a big black dildo.

"What?" asked Tonya incredulously. "He wants to do what?"

"You want to suck big black cocks," she asked. "Now close enough to lay the dildo to his lips. Answer me slave!"

"Yes master," he answered, feeling as if he wanted to throw up.

"You should have told me," she cooed. "There is no reason to be embarrassed. We all enjoy black cocks here. And it really is no problem. Tori's still out in the car waiting for you, isn't he Tonya?"

"Well yea, but he ain't gay?" she replied.

"He doesn't have to be," she said evilly. "Go ask him if he wants his cock sucked by a white boy. I bet he'll do it."

"Now, wait a minute," Jim said panicking. "I don't want to really suck cock."

"You don't know what you want slave," Candice replied. "You are my property, you will do as you are told." And with that she whispered in Tonya's ear. "Go get Tori, but don't say a word when you return. Just pull out Tori's cock and wait for my signal." With that she was out the door, leaving it ajar so their return would be quiet.

Candice put him on his knees and hugged him from a back as if she was holding her baby. "Alright baby, close your eyes. I want you to imagine you are sucking cock. We both know you want to do it. Wet your lips. That's it baby, now open it slightly to let the cock slide in. Lick the imaginary cock in your mouth. Perfect. Now I want you to try it on the dildo. Eye's closed. That's it relax." She was stroking his cock with her left hand while lifting the dildo to his mouth with her right. "I want you to dream this is a real cock in your mouth."

"You wish this cock was real, don't you slave?" she went on.

"Yes master," he replied in her trance.

"Beg your master to allow you to suck a big black cock," she was really getting in to this now.

"Please master, please make the cock in my mouth real," he replied as he was losing it.

"What kind of big cock do you wish to suck, slave," she went on.

"I want to suck a big black cock, master," he replied. And with that she signal Tori closer with a nod of the head. Jim could smell the man whose cock was now inches from his mouth, but he had no power to resist.

As she slowly slid the dildo out, Tori slip the real thing in. It was done, he was truly her cuckold now.

magicrub
magicrub
34 Followers