Jimmy and Michelle Ch. 02

Story Info
Jimmy gets what he wants.
3.9k words
4.19
10.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was getting ready for Amanda's graduation, I was thinking these past five months had flown by. Amanda had finished up her PhD work at UCLA and was getting ready to drive back east to be with her family. Both her parents knew that I called her my girlfriend, and Amanda called me her boyfriend, but we were nothing more than fuck buddies. I have met her parents before, when they flew out here when Amanda had finished her master's degree two years ago. And her father nailed it from the get go. But he didn't disapprove of what either of us were doing.

But knowing this was going be my last week with Amanda, I took a vacation from work and spent most of the time with her. Even though the sex between us was great, that's all it was sex. There were no feelings between us. Yes we were friends with benefits but that's all we would ever be. But as I was putting my tie on, I started to think about Michelle. Over the past four or five months, I couldn't place the date, but she had become very depressed and had been that way for months now. I tried to bring it up with her once, but she became so angry I dropped it. But as I was thinking about, I noticed how she had stopped talking about her sex life. But as I was thinking about it I shook my head no. Rick would have to be the dumbest man alive if he was having affair on Michelle. And I knew Rick was a smart man and he would never do that.

As I was finishing up and getting ready to drive Amanda and myself to her graduation, I heard the doorbell ring. I was wondering who it was, but in a million years I would never guess who was at my door. I walked up to the door and spoke, "Who is it?"

"Jimmy its Michelle." She said softly.

That took me by total surprise. I quickly open the door, and saw Michelle standing there. She was wearing a simple dress that showed off her curves of her goddess like body. Her brown Puerto Rican skin was perfect. The high hills she had open brought her height up two inches, and I could smell her in the air. She started to speak, "Jimmy I needed to get away from the office today. I remember you saying Amanda's graduation is today. I figure I could come alone and have some fun for a change."

I was just dumbfounded. This was the first time in months I had seen a smile on her face. But the fact she had shown up with no warning, was just as surprising. As I was trying to put my thoughts together Amanda came up to the door and saw Michelle standing there. Amanda had met Michelle before, but she didn't know why she was standing in the door way of my house today. So Amanda asked, "Michelle why are you here?"

Still at a loss for words, Michelle spoke, "Well I here to come to your graduation if that's aright with you."

Finally I was able to put a sentence together as I turned to Amanda, "Amanda, I don't have a problem with it, if you don't" I wasn't going to force the issue, because today was for Amanda and I knew that. But god would I love to have Michelle come along and have her there with me.

Amanda could see it in my eyes. We have been together for three years now, and today would be the last day we would most likely see each other. Her stuff was packed and ready to go and she would start the drive back each with her father after her graduation was finished. "Jimmy I'm not going to stop her from coming. Beside I have a feeling the two of you need to talk about something."

She was right on that and I knew it. Michelle was an outgoing person, but for the past few months she had become withdrawn. I didn't know what was wrong with her but I have a feeling I would find out soon enough. I finally spoke again, "Ok let's get going then." Then the three of us got into my SUV and started the drive out the hall that the graduation was taking place at.

The drive was a fairly short one, but an enjoyable one. Michelle was cracking jokes with the both of us, and the three of us were laughing are asses off by the time we pulled into the parking lot. We were still laughing when we ran into Amanda's parents. They were in their mid to late 50s, and they both each held their own PhDs. But I could see their reaction to the fact Michelle was there. I finally stop laughing and spoke, "Mr. and Mrs. Anderson this is my friend and co-worker Michelle."

As they looked at Michelle then their daughter they decided if Amanda didn't have an issue with Michelle being here, they wouldn't neither. But I knew Amanda had never brought up Michelle with her parents before so I just thought it was the shock of having a third person there who they didn't know at their daughter's graduation that cause their looks.

The graduation was a fairly small one; with one four people being awarded their PhDs today. But the graduation was a fairly long one with all the speeches and what not. But the whole time I tried hard not to stare at Michelle. I think everyone at the table I was setting at notice this as well, but no one said anything. But it was during this time I noticed Michelle wasn't wearing her wedding band. This was the first time since she was married that I noticed she wasn't wearing it. For the last hour of the graduation this was the only thought on my mind, why wasn't Michelle wearing her wedding ring.

Once the final speech was given and the degrees were handed out, the five out us headed outside the hall to get some fresh air. We all said our goodbyes, and then as I turned to walk back I felt Amanda grab my arm. I was wondering why she was doing this. Then once Michelle was by my SUV Amanda started to talk, "Jimmy tell Michelle how you feel about her, because I can see it in your eyes so tell her."

Amanda than gave me a hug, and left. As I walked back to my SUV I was wondering what was the real reason Michelle was here. Being the gentleman I opened the door for Michelle and waited for her to get into my SUV than I shut the door for her once she was in my SUV. As I got to my size of the SUV I was wondering how I was going to tell Michelle how I felt about her. There was no other way of saying but I loved Michelle, and have for a very long time. At first I thought it was lust, and still thought I was in love with my bitch of an ex-wife Jessica. But soon after my divorce was finished that was when I knew I was in love with Michelle. But she was married by then, and I respected that. It was one of the reasons me and Amanda were only fuck buddies instead of anything more.

I must have spaced out at the door to my SUV as I was thinking how I was going to tell Michelle I loved her, because she knocked at the window and spoke, "Earth to Jimmy, Earth to Jimmy, come in Jimmy."

This snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh, sorry Michelle I was just thinking." I said as I got into my SUV.

I was about to say something when Michelle spoke as I was starting the SUV, "Jimmy I can see it in your eyes, the wonder and the love, and everything in-between. And don't think I didn't notice you staring at my left hand wondering were by wedding band was. But before we talk I think I need to do this."

She wasn't wearing her seat belt and she got up and put her knee on the seat as she climbed about so she could get her head next to mine. At this point I was thinking god I hadn't put the SUV into drive yet. But are faces were only inches from and we just stay there for a moment looking into each other's eyes. Her deep brown eyes were just looking through me. Then with her free hand she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into hers. Her lips were electric with their touch. They were soft and full but they sent a volt of electricity through my body.

My body when stiff at first thinking was this really happing. Then once I understood what was happing I gave it everything I could. When our tongues met it was unlike anything I felt before. It was just truly magical in every sense of the word. My heart was beating a mile a minute and felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

Then Michelle pulled away, "Jimmy lets go home and we came talk there. But I needed that more than you could have ever known."

I had to take a moment to allow my blood to return to my brain, so I could drive. Then I started my SUV and started for my house. The drive was a short one, and I must have been doing 80 just to get home faster. But during the drive home, not a word was spoken. My head was still spinning from the kiss that Michelle had given me. But I think Michelle also needed the time to get herself ready for this conversation we were going to have when we got back to my house.

Once I parked my SUV in the driveway, I rush around to get the door for Michelle. I think she was somewhat surprise by this, but she looked thankful for it. Then I showed her into the house and let her into my living room. As much as I wanted to lift her off her feet and take her into my bedroom, I could tell she wasn't ready for it. Plus there was the fact there was clearly something she needed to get off her chest, and I was going to allow her to spill her soul out. Because I knew she needed to. Once she took her seat on my loveseat she began to speak, "Jimmy, there is a reason I gave you that kiss and there is no wedding band on my ring finger."

As she spoke I notice the tears in her eyes. In the nine years I known Michelle, I have never known her to cry. So I knew this was going to be deep. Michelle kept going, "Jimmy, God Damn it! How could have been so blind that I didn't see it coming. But I was fucking blind just like you were. That mother fucker, how could he do that!"

Michelle just lost control. Her tears were coming down hot and heavy as she was sobbing. I knew better than to say anything, but I had a good idea were this was going. But I was going to allow Michelle to finish. Then a few minutes later Michelle got herself back together. I handed her some tissues that I when up and grabbed as she was crying. Even though the tears were still coming down, she was finally able to talk again.

"Thanks Jimmy." She said as she wiped her tears away. "I left Rick yesterday after I came early from work. I found him in with that bitch Julia in the bed we had made so much love in."

She when to tell me how their very active sex life just came to a sudden stop. At first she thought it was because Rick had become boarded with it, and how she had started trying things to get their sex life going again. When she got to the French maid outfit, I was thinking Rick much been the dumbest fuck man on the face of the Earth. Because, I found myself just getting a boner thinking about Michelle in such an outfit. Then she got too yesterday, she had knocked off early to beat Rick to their house. She said her plan was to meet Rick naked the door and basically throw herself at Rick. But when she got home, she saw Rick was already home and knew her plans were ruin.

But as she when into their house, she could hear the sounds two people praying. As in Oh God, Oh Yes, and stuff like that. She then told me how she walked into their bedroom and found Rick being ridden by Julia. But unlike what happen all those years ago between me and Jessica, Michelle made a huge fucking stink. Rick being a prick called the cops. From there things only when downhill.

Michelle, "This morning I when down to the courthouse and filled for a divorce from Rick. I plan to take the son of a bitch to the cleaners." Michelle had finally stopped crying. "Jimmy I know you love me. I know it from the first time you saw me. But you were married then, and I wasn't going to wait for you."

For the second time that day I was dumbstruck and didn't know what to say. The words just hung in the air as I tried to make my brain work again. Michelle was going allow me to take the next step in to were this when.

It took me a few minutes to get my mind to work again. When it did, I started a purge just like Michelle had with me, "Michelle, I love you, and always have. One day I hope you will give me the honor of being your husband. And if you willing, the day your divorce becomes final, I will take you to the courthouse so we can become husband and wife."

Now it was Michelle's turn to be dumbstruck. Because I think she knew I loved her, but I didn't think she knew I was willing to marry her. Again both of us were silent as we allow each other to think about what was said. Finally Michelle spoke again, "Jimmy I am truly honor you want to be my husband, but I'm bi. And if I get married again, I want a husband that can live with that, and not cut me off from other women."

I took a deep breath before I answer, "Michelle, I love you for who you are. I am perfectly fine with the fact you are bi. The only thing I ask in regards to you being bi is I get to meet the women you sleep with and every so often I would like to join in the fun."

"Oh Jimmy," She couldn't bring herself to say those three words every women want to hear from their man. But she threw herself at me and our lips met yet again, and it was just as magical as it was the first time. She straddled and I could felt her heavenly orbs push into my chest. As are lounges danced in each other's mouths both of our hands when flying about.

Within seconds Michelle had my tie off and was undoing the buttons on my dress shirt. At the same time I was pulling her zipper down her dress as I slipped her dress down at the same time. Once I pulled her dress down to around her waist I was attacking her bra. As I was working on get her bra off, Michelle had me stop so she could get off my dress shirt off. Once she had it off, my hands when back to back side trying to get her bra off. Not wanting to break our kiss Michelle just ripped my under t-shirt as I finally got her bra clasp undone.

Not wanting to move, we just sat there and started to dry hump each other. I could her moist underwear as she grinned by long hard rod. Her nipples were small but they were as hard as diamonds as they dug themselves into my chest. But she wasn't lying when she said it had been months since she had gotten any. Because as we were dry humping, she finally broke the kiss we had been sharing for about four minutes. At the top her powerful lungs, "OH MY FUCKING..." She couldn't finish as her orgasm ripped through her. She was having some of the most powerful spasms that I have ever seen. About 20 seconds later her body when limp and her head fell on to my shoulders.

I started to kiss her neck as she fought to regain control of her breathing. Her skin was so soft and smooth I was thinking I could kiss her neck forever and not get tired of it. Michelle finally got her breath under control again and she pulled up and looked me right in the eyes. Her brown eyes just cut right though me and I melted as she looked at me. She spoke, "Oh God, Jimmy I have never come that hard before."

"Good." I said as I cracked a grin that looked like I just made a deal with the devil.

Michelle saw it in my eyes. She couldn't even speak before I thrush my mouth to hers and are tongues started there dance again. Then I started to lift off my loveseat, but I got up slowly to give Michelle time to wrap her arms and legs around me. Then I started for my, or was it our bedroom? At that point I didn't give a good damn, I just wanted to enjoy the events that were about to play out in that room.

As I carried her to the bedroom she kicked off her high hills. Once I got into the bedroom I placed her down on the bed. I then when about removing her dress. Once I had her dress off, I brought my head between her legs and dove right in giving her a good lick on her lips. I could smell her musk, and with the taste through the silk she was wearing, it was the best pussy I have ever ate, and she was still wearing a thong.

I lifted her hips up and pulled her last piece of clothing off her. I then dove back in and when at it like no one business. My tongue worked her up and down her silt. I heard her moan, "Oh god right there." Taking the hint, I pushed my tongue into her very slick hole and drank all the juices it was making. I had a long tongue and I found her g-spot and started loving it with my tongue.

Michelle started to buck her hips wildly as my tongue was inside her. God could she move her hips and made it hard for me to keep my tongue on her. Michelle was moaning loudly. She was trying to speak as well but the words were so broken I couldn't tell what she was saying. I knew if I kept going Michelle would have another mind blowing orgasm.

I looked up at her and saw how close Michelle was. So I took one my hands and reached up and started to rub one of her nipples. Then I started looking for her little nub with my tongue. I found it seconds later and started licking like a no tomorrow.

Then Michelle started to scream. As I watched her I could hear her scream get even louder, than it when so high it became silent. Then something happened that I never personally seen before. Michelle started to squirt as she was having this orgasm. This took me my surprise and I would move my head back if I could of, but Michelle's legs had a death grip on my head. So I just tried to ride out Michelle's orgasm out as best as I could.

My face was covered in Michelle's juices as she finally crashed down from her clearly epic orgasm. Her legs finally let go of their vice like grip on my head. Once I took them off my shoulders I stood up and looked at this goddess laying in the after grow of what had to be the hardest orgasm any of my lovers had ever had over the years.

I took of my pants and boxers in one clear move, as I wonder it Michelle was to spend to keep going. I wasn't going to push Michelle so I just lay down next to her and started to kiss her shoulder. Her breathing was still hard, I was starting to think that orgasm much of been one for the record books.

Michelle finally with her breathing finally under control, turned her head so she could kiss me. With the hand closest to my rod she grabbed it and with her thumb starting rubbing the pre-cum that was coming out all over the place. When she finally broke the kiss, "Jimmy I have never come that hard in my life." She looked down at my member, "I think I should return the favor." Michelle said in a very sexy voice.

At that Michelle climbed on top of me. She then using her hand guided my dick to her entrance. She took as second once it was there before lowing herself slowly on to me. Once my seven inches was inside her she started to ride me. But I was so hard it felt like my tool was even longer than that tonight. I started to meet Michelle with strokes of my own. She was so wet, that it popped out of her. Michelle quickly grabbed it and shoved it back into her. We got going again, and I pulled Michelle down and started kissing her.

But I been hard for so long I knew I wasn't going to last long. Michelle was tight and she was squeezing my member for all it was worth. But this wasn't about me tonight, so with my right hand I started the hunt again her Michelle's cunt. Once I found it I started rolling it in the hope of making her have another orgasm, and hopefully at the same time.

Then I felt it, my cum seem to be starting at the base of my spine as it shot into Michelle. I kept thrusting in and out her as my second than third shots rang out into Michelle's sex. On the third one it sent Michelle over the edge. Her pussy squeezed my dick for everything it was worth.

Once we both came back down from cloud nine, I looked into Michelle's eyes and saw she saw spent. I knew I could go another round or two, but she was falling asleep on top of me. So I just whisper, "I love you." As I closed my eyes.