Jimmy Gets a Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,021 Followers

"Oh my God." Mum said.

Jim turned his attention back to Head. The old guy had the blonde shoved right over the photocopier, her big tits squashed against the glass. He'd ripped her blouse open, the tits were free, although Jim could only see their round side. She was shaking with the force of Head's fucking, shrieking with pleasure. As he watched the blonde grabbed her own ass cheeks and pulled them apart, screaming happily.

"Oh Mr Head! Oh make me come!"

Jim's dick throbbed in the sheath of Candy's breasts as he saw a torrent of fluid spill down Head's hairy legs and splatter all over the carpet. He couldn't believe that tiny dick had gotten her off so much. She was coming and coming, the rushes of juice spraying over the old guy's crotch in bursts.

"Did she come, Jim?" Candy asked. "I can't see."

"Yeah. Heaps."

"Ooh. You want to fuck me? You could fuck my pussy, Jim."

He only needed to think about it for a second. "No. I just want your tits."

"Oh you're so dirty! I love it! Fuck them. Fuck them harder."

"Be quiet." He ordered, sick of her voice. She immediately stopped talking, looking up at him with a happy smile. He pushed her hands away from her tits and grabbed them himself, roughly shaking them as he pushed between them. It was great to wobble them around while fucking them.

He heard a moan behind him. He looked around awkwardly, almost falling over in surprise. His mother was sitting on the edge of a desk, her long skirt bunched up around her waist. Her underwear was lying on the floor. The Asian was crouching between her legs, sucking noisily on her pussy. Mum was moaning and clutching the Asian's silky black head of hair.

She saw that Jim was watching. "Oh God, Jim," She gasped. "I know why you guys like this. It feels just lovely."

He turned his head back around in time to see the blonde orgasm again. Another flood washed over the old guy's legs onto the floor. Head pulled out this time and further jets of pussy juice sprayed onto his cock and balls and splashed the front of his tuxedo. The old author pulled the stacked bimbo off the machine and onto her knees. Her moaning mouth was instantly occupied by his little dick. As Jim watched Head stuffed his balls past her lips as well, so that all his genitalia was in her mouth.

"Fucking Christ!" The old guy shouted, jerking. Jim stopped thrusting into Candy's tits as he watched the blonde's throat working.

He pulled his dick free from the big tits. Candy smiled even wider.

"You want to fuck me now?"

"No," He said. "You can go back to work, thanks."

"Oh, okay." She said, shrugging. She went back to her laptop as if nothing had happened. Jim walked over to Head and the kneeling blonde.

"Oh, hello, Jim-lad," Head was breathing heavily. "Having fun?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Oh dear," Head pulled free from the blonde unceremoniously, his cock and balls popping free and splattering her big melons with spermy spit. "You haven't even got your rocks off yet! Dear oh dear, Jim."

"I didn't want to go yet," Jim explained. "None of these girls are really, y'know, what I want."

"Hmm," Head mused, slapping his limp member on the blonde's face as she panted in front of him. "What exactly don't you like about these girls?"

"Well, I don't want a blonde, Dad has a blonde." He pointed at the busty number getting turkey slapped.

"Yes, variety is everything, Jim-lad."

"And I don't want a black girl, either. Not that I'm racist."

"No, no, of course."

"Or an Asian girl. And Candy seemed too, I don't know."

"What, Jim? Tell me."

Jim looked down at the blonde's come-streaked face as he thought, watching the limp cock whacking her in the forehead, lips, cheeks. She looked back at him and smiled.

He thought about all the girls he'd seen other than these, starting with Tiffany and Cleopatra. He knew he liked Cleopatra better, that if he had a choice he would fuck her before Tiffany.

Which girl at school did he like best? Harvitz's Skye, or Titania? He thought Skye would be better. But then he thought of Alvarez's girl, Samira. He had never seen her undressed, but her Latina face was very attractive.

"I think," He said. "I think I'd like a latin girl, actually."

"Great!" Head exclaimed. "I love latin girls myself. South America, Spain, lovely."

Head gave the girl a last slap, then indicated to Jim they should move away. They ended up standing behind Candy. Head reached around her and grabbed her big tits casually, making her squeal and giggle.

"I think, we should try another floor, my boy. I'm sure of it."

"Okay. If you think so."

Head released the tits, patting Candy on the head.

"Let's see how your mother's doing."

Jim had all but forgotten about her. As they went over, it was hard to take in the craziness of the scene. The severe Asian girl was still sucking Mum's pussy, as well as fucking her with two fingers of one hand. His mother was bucking her hips and swinging her head about, her hair is disarray, her face red. She seemed totally unaware of Jim or Head standing over her.

Her cries reached a new volume and she grabbed the Asian's hand, holding it deep inside her. They could see the Asian's forearm working as she wiggled her fingers roughly in his mother's cunt.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" Mum shouted over and over, stiffening, her cries becoming wordless. She slumped, pushing away the Asian's hand. The girl straightened up on her knees, a cruel smile on her smeared lips.

"You alright Mum?" Jim asked.

"C'm'ere bitch." Head said, pulling the Asian's head into his dirty groin. His limp dick mashed against her lips before she sucked him in.

"The whole thing," He complained, pushing up his balls and getting them in her mouth too. "Clean that shit up."

Mum was suddenly sitting up, brushing her skirt down over her legs again. She looked flustered, pushing her hair back into order. She still cast a very warm look at the back of the Asian girl's head.

"I'm fine, Jim," She said primly. "Just fine."

"Mr Head says we should go to another floor."

"Maybe... maybe I'll just wait for you here." She said, not meeting his eyes.

****

It was kind of uncomfortable riding the lift with Head without any pants. The old guy had balled his trousers and Jim's jeans up and tucked them under his arm. As they silently watched the numbers tick over above the door, Jim felt his erection wane.

When the lift doors opened, his jaw dropped as well.

A group of beautiful girls in bikinis and lingerie were running about in a big open space like a basketball court, spraying each other with hoses. The hoses weren't shooting water, instead they sprayed jets of a thick white substance that looked exactly like come. The stuff was everywhere in pools on the floor, trickling down the walls, as well as caking the laughing women.

"Ah, I thought I had the right lift. Excellent." Head muttered.

"What are they doing?" Jim asked him.

"Well, Jim-lad, we like to keep them busy. One of the most popular games here is sperm-hosing. The girls just love it."

"Is that milk?"

"Oh, no," Head laughed. "Y'see, my boy, I assume you know that girls get their sustenance from sperm. It's a real trick of their make-up."

Jim nodded, having learnt this from Dad.

"Well, us attendants can't possibly produce enough. So the science girls came up with a synthetic sperm so that the girls can eat. I'll show you the cafeteria before we leave, its quite a sight. The girls don't like it as much as the real stuff though, its like the difference between champagne and cheap white wine, apparently."

The girls had stopped playing and were giggling and looking in their direction. There were six of them, each of them with perfect bodies, tousled hair and beautiful faces. Jim's eyes were especially drawn to a very tall, fair redhead with big firm breasts and a silver bikini.

Head slapped him on the shoulder and led him over towards the girls. Jim tried to ignore his bare feet and the stickiness of the floor.

"Sorry to interrupt your game, ladies." Head exclaimed.

"Oh, we were just finishing, Mr Head," A very short and petite blonde spoke up. "We were just getting ready to get cleaned up."

"Oh, this is the best part, my boy," Head said to him. "Go right ahead, ladies. Pretend we aren't here."

"Oh no, we like you to watch!" A perky-breasted Asian said. Jim's erection was coming back with these nubile, come-covered bodies all around him.

A brunette with huge breasts had already removed her bikini top. Now she was sucking on her own breast to eat all the sperm. He watched as she wiped up handfuls and dripped it into her open mouth, swallowing thickly.

The petite blonde grabbed the Asian by the shoulders and started noisily vacuuming the white goo off her neck and chest, slurping loudly. The Asian giggled as she removed her own bikini top and started on the knot of the blonde's.

The tall redhead was suddenly in front of him. She had a perfect smattering of freckles across her dainty nose. Her red hair framed her face in long, sleek waves. Her creamy fair skin was the same tone all over, smeared with shiny trails and globs of come. A thick twist of it was in her fringe as well.

"I think I'll have some of the fresh stuff." She breathed to him before bending smoothly at the waist, her head going for his crotch. Jim gasped as the redhead's mouth perfectly enclosed his cock and slid right down to the base. With her legs still straight, she bobbed her whole upper body to move her mouth up and down him.

"Jesus!" He shouted. Head laughed nearby.

"Oh no ladies, I'm spent," Head protested, then: "Oh if you must, if you must."

Two black girls who were almost identical had accosted the old guy. One of them was on her knees, sucking his limp cock, whilst the other was sucking synthetic sperm off her friend's firm ass. Head was chuckling to himself as the girl before him tried her best to get him going again.

There was no way Jim could laugh, as he was too busy gasping with pleasure. The redhead was doing amazing things, especially considering the uncomfortable pose she was in. Her tongue seemed to encircle and swirl up his shaft from alternating sides with each bob of her head. As she kept going rhythmically he watched as the huge-titted girl was mobbed by the little blonde and Asian, who began licking and sucking all the crevices on her body.

"So Jim," Head called out to him over all the slurping noises. "Do any of these ladies appeal to you?"

"Well..." He began. The redhead chose this moment to drop to her knees, never stopping in her sucking, to keep blowing him from a new position. She was kneeling right in a pool of viscous sperm. Her warm green eyes looked up at him with fiery humour. Instead of finishing his sentence he only swore and moaned.

One of her hands took hold of his scrotum and started massaging, whilst the other grasped his butt cheek and pulled him into her mouth even harder. Despite the awesome pleasure of it, he felt no closer to orgasm than he had between Candy's tits. He felt almost angry about it. The redhead was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, her tongue was gymnastic on his cock, yet he knew he would not choose her to be his First Girl. There was just something missing.

He took her head in his hands and shoved his pelvis forward, holding her skull down. She made delicious sounds of gagging, which he could feel on the head of his dick. It was right in her throat, so deep that her lips were not even on his shaft anymore, instead stretched open amongst his pubes.

She was kept there by his hands as he watched Head. The old author seemed to have got a surprising second wind. The black girl on her knees was really going to town, slurping and spitting on his cock. Her almost-twin was also kneeling now, with her head shoved into Head's crotch, obviously sucking his balls. He saw Jim looking and grinned.

"Are you getting attached to that slut you're choking, Jim-lad?"

"No," Jim gasped. "She's got a sweet mouth, but."

The petite blonde came over and held the redhead's head from behind, pushing away Jim's hands.

"Looks more like a sweet throat, baby." She giggled, pushing the redhead even harder than he had. A long choking blurt came from the girl's throat.

"Yeah, Felicia likes it rough, don't you?" The blonde said, then forced the girl to nod while deepthroating him, shoving her head up and down. Jim could feel the tip of his dick tracing shapes on the wall of her throat.

The girl, Felicia, pulled back, a thick dribble of saliva running out of her lips onto her creamy breasts. The blonde roughly pushed her back down, up, down, making her facefuck his cock.

"Yeah, suck it." The blonde snarled.

He looked over at the old guy. Head had really recovered well for his age. He had one of the black girls turned around and bent over, clutching the other for support. He was banging away at her pussy, his lips drawn back in a crazy grimace, his top hat askew on his head.

"Jim, my boy, I'm feeling a bit tired," He gasped out. "Are you feeling any attachment to any of these whores?"

The blonde was smiling at him sweetly, still ramming the redhead's mouth on him.

"You can fuck me if you like," She whispered. "I'll suck it even harder than this."

"That's okay." He said, a little put-off by her ferocity.

"You can come right in my stomach." She offered.

"No, that's alright." He pulled back from them, his cock sliding wetly from the redhead's mouth. She looked up at him with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry," The redhead rasped, her throat obviously sore. "I didn't even make you come once."

"You were great," He told her. "I came earlier, is all."

"Really? I couldn't even taste it."

Head was suddenly next to him, grabbing his arm.

"Let's move on, Jim-lad, new horizons and all that. Any more black pussy and you might need to carry me out."

They headed for the door.

****

The next room was astounding. At first he thought they had gone outside.

For one, it was huge. He could see that they were in a vast space, like a hangar. The ceiling was far overhead.

For another, the room had been made to look like a forest. Trees were everywhere, somehow surviving indoors. The ceiling was painted a sunny blue. The ground was carpeted in some kind of turf, bright green. Not far away from them a canal was cut in the floor that flowed like a river.

It was a river of come. Jim could see it moving sluggishly, a kind of off-white color. It had to be a vast amount of the synthetic stuff flowing past them.

"What the fuck?" Jim said.

"Yerrss, the river takes some getting used to," Head mused. "It helps the mixture, somehow. I don't pretend to understand all the science. The girls love it though. Here's one now."

Jim followed his pointing finger and saw a pretty blonde, naked, walking along the far bank. She knelt beside the river and began scooping handfuls of the rich semen into her mouth, splattering it all over her front in the process.

"Some of them like the river stuff better," Head said. "Most of them eat in the cafeteria, though. Shall we go look?"

"Sure, I guess."

They walked along the river until they found a wall, painted green, with a green double-door in it. Beyond was the sound of voices and laughter.

Inside was what looked like an ordinary workplace cafeteria, except that the tables were full of beautiful women, mostly naked, eating sperm from bowls. Most of them seemed to enjoy eating it with their fingers, pausing to suck them clean after each mouthful. Jim felt his cock harden out completely again.

They moved between the tables toward the front, attracting a lot of attention. Hungry, sensual eyes followed his waving erection from all over the room.

At the front of the cafeteria was a counter, beyond which were two big vats full of the synthetic sperm, which seemed to keep it warm. Next to each vat was a man dressed like Head. One of them was a tall, thin guy who looked vaguely familiar, whilst the other looked much like Head. In front of each of them knelt a beautiful girl, their mouths sucking away at the men's' cocks.

As Jim and Head reached the vats, the tall thin guy started moaning and pumping his hips. The girl blowing him, a striking black girl with high-cheekbones and beaded dreadlocks, started jerking his long dick whilst sucking hard on the head.

"I'm gonna come." The guy said, then moaned as he blew his load in the girl's mouth. She kept jerking him, seeming to take all of his load in her mouth. When he had finished, she got up and spat a big mouthful of sperm into the vat next to her. The guy rubbed her ass as she lifted a big spoon from a holder and stirred his seed into the stuff in the vat.

"You taste so good," She said to him, putting away the spoon. "You got another?"

"I reckon so," The guy said. "Not you, though. Get an Asian."

The black girl smiled and walked away.

"Hey Pete." The tall guy said to Head.

"Hey Ross. Hey Dan." Head said to the guys. Dan, who was in a half-crouch playing with the tits of the sexy brunette sucking him, only nodded. They both didn't seem interested in Jim.

A small Asian girl with pouting lips and proud, firm breasts came jogging up to Ross and smiled at him.

"You again?" He said. "I blew two loads in you yesterday."

"C'mon, baby, I suck your flavour for you," The girl pouted. "You like me yesterday alright, you say 'oh yeah, suck that come'."

"Alright, alright," He said. "On your knees."

The girl obeyed and was instantly sucking on his waning dick.

"You see, Jim, this way all the girls get a bit of extra flavour in their lunch." Head told him.

Two girls materialized next to them, smiling broadly. One of them was a thin white girl, naked, with long hair that was a shocking shade of hot pink. She had a ring in one nostril, with a fine chain that hung to a ring in one of her nipples. The other was a curvy black girl with big expressive eyes and hot red lips. She was wearing only a tight white t-shirt that showed off her full breasts.

"You want to come, baby?" The black girl asked him.

"I'll suck your cock." The white girl said to Head.

"How could I refuse?" Head said, with a mocking bow. "My penis awaits."

The white girl knelt down before him and took him in her mouth. The black girl smiled at Jim and knelt down in front of him. He was beginning to feel bewildered with all the girls and sex that was going on. Just this morning, he had been in two girls' mouths and fucked another's tits.

His train of thought was blown away when the girl leant forward and sucked him down her throat. Her eyes closed and she moaned in pleasure. She started giving him long, slow strokes through her mouth and into her throat, over and again.

"She's good, isn't she, Jim?" Head said companionably. "I fucked her a couple of days ago. Nice tight anus as well."

"Oh. That's cool."

"Her ass sure is good." The tall guy, Ross, interjected.

"She's a bit too tight for me," The other old guy, Dan, said, still feeling up the girl sucking him. He nodded down at her. "This girl here's got a great pussy, though. I swear it fucking sucks."

The guys all laughed, so Jim joined in too.

"Beaten your record, yet?" Head asked Ross.

"No." He sighed. He seemed to have recovered and was holding the Asian's head still and slowly fucking her face.

"Ross holds the office record for loads," Head told Jim. "Eight times in one day. I can only ever manage four, and I'm soft on the last one."

Jim was finding it hard to concentrate. It was a bizarre turn on, to be talking with these men as though they were at some boring office function, whilst getting blowjobs from amazing babes. All around them were giggling beautiful women, mostly naked, eating sperm. Occasionally a girl would walk sprightly up to a vat, ladle out some hot semen, and walk off. He noticed they were favoring the vat that Ross' load had just gone into.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,021 Followers