Jimmy's Plan Ch. 1A

Story Info
Jimmy's mother soaps down his proud member.
2.3k words
4.21
239.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers

I inadvertently left out this section. It ties the story together and makes sense of the time changes. Now I understand the questions!! Please excuse the error and my thanks to James for pointing it out!! This section fits before Jimmy's plan Ch 2.

* * * * *

We pick up the story from Jimmy's plan. Jimmy has just finished with the two sisters and.....

With that Jimmy drove home, walked into the house, his mother was sitting at the kitchen table. She was dressed in her usual Haus-Frau dress. Jimmy smiled, said Hi Mom!! She said, "You look like death warmed over!!" He said I need some rest and walked past her to his room. He was too tired to take a shower then so he just stripped down, took all his clothes off and flopped down on his back on the bed. Within 2 minutes he was asleep, dreaming about last night and what turned out to be the best fucking he'd ever had!!

Jimmy's mother was a little worried about him so she thought she'd peek in on him and make sure he was okay. She walked down the hall to his room and tapped lightly on the door. There was no response; she tapped again, still no response. She reached down, turned the knob and slowly opened the door. There, lying on the bed was Jimmy, either passed out or asleep, she thought. Sylvia was a good mother but still a women and when she saw Jimmy's erect cock she thought to herself…" he's hung like a horse!!"

Why couldn't his father be that big!! She felt kind of mischievous as she stood there and whispered, "Jimmy!!" a little louder…" Jimmy!!" There was no response. She walked over to his bed, placed a hand on his shoulder, shook him slightly and said with a firm voice, "Jimmy!!" There was no response; he was dead to the world. She noted, his Penis wasn't dead though. She had this urge to touch it but didn't know if she dared!! There wasn't anyone else home…who to know…who to catch her!! She reached out her hand and touched his erect penis. She couldn't remember feeling such a large and hard penis in her life!! Her actions were truly making her excited!! She gently ran her hand up and down the shaft, careful not to wake her sleeping son. She was getting more and more excited. His penis seemed to have a coating on it and she lowered her head to smell it. My god it was cum, she knew what cum smelled like and it was cum.

Her Jimmy had had sex and not cleaned up!! With her nose close to his cock she had the urge to lick it…did she dare??…Would he wake up???…If he did wake up what would she do…she'd be so embarrassed!! She couldn't resist, she gently placed her lips on the shaft and ran her mouth up and down the shaft with her tongue lubricating the way. His cock tasted so good it made her pussy wet. She only dared to do it once. For fear of waking him and as quietly as she entered the room she left. She had never done anything like this before but she felt…yes mischievous and terribly sexually aroused!! She went back to the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. She tingled all over!!

Meanwhile, back in his room, Jimmy opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. It had taken all the effort he could muster to pretend to be asleep!!

Jimmy rolled over on his side and went to sleep. He woke up at about 2:00 in the afternoon. He lay there staring at the ceiling remembering his encounter with Sarah and Ellen. He made a mental note…" if it's worth doing once…it's worth doing twice!!" Then he remembered what his mother had done while he was half asleep. Had she really ran her lips up and down his cock or was it a dream??!!??! His mother is his mother not an object of sex…but he was sure she actually did it! The thought started to swell his prick. Lazily he sat up and rolled out of bed. Stood up, scratched his balls and reached over on his chair for a towel. Another plan was forming in Jimmy's mind!!

His parent's house had one bathroom with a tub upstairs. The shower was in the basement. It was tucked away in a corner next to the laundry sink. It had a Curtin, which was wrapped half way around it. To get to it you had to go through the kitchen and down the stairs. Jimmy casually wrapped the towel around his waist; still sort of excited his cock produced a bulge in the front. Opening the door he stepped into the hallway. His parent's room was directly across the hall, it was empty. His bother's room was also empty; everyone must have gone out already. Through the living room and into the kitchen, there at the table was his mother. He said, Hi Mom, to which she gave him a look up and down and let out a soft "wolf whistle."

Jimmy stopped instantly, got this shit eaten grin on his face and said, "I'll give you something to whistle at!!" He walked straight toward his mother…. she squealed "JIMMY I'm YOUR MOTHER!!

Standing not more than a foot in front of her, Jimmy opened the towel saying, "now this is worth whistling at!!" Sylvia was transfixed, she did know if she was going to shit or go blind!! This action has caused Jimmy's cock to go rock hard…and he said go ahead…. touch it!!…You'll never feel anything this hard again in your life!! Sylvia was petrified, she didn't dare move but at the same time she couldn't take her eyes off his beautifully erect penis!! She wanted to touch it soooo badly but just couldn't!!

Jimmy dropped on the towel ends and took her hand and placed it on his purple cock!! It was like a spark had been set off, she jerked back but Jimmy held tight on her wrist and placed it back on his throbbing cock. Her hands were surprisingly soft and he was enjoying the moment!! His direct approach had worked again!! Where does it stop???

Sylvia was lost in momentarily lost in thought, it was so big and so hard and she wanted to suck it…but she couldn't!!

While holding her wrist, Jimmy began to move her hand up and down his shaft and watched the glazed look in his Mother's eyes as she felt the full length of it.

Abruptly Jimmy removed her hand, turned on his heals and said, "Now you have something to whistle at!!" Sylvia sat there trying not to faint!! On his way down the steps Jimmy called back, "in about 5 minutes come down and scrub my back…I feel grimy from last night!!"

The words shocked Sylvia back to reality, she couldn't do what he asked…. could she???!?!?!

In about 5 minutes she heard Jimmy yell from the basement." Bring me a clean towel, I dropped mine in the water!!" Sylvia went to the bathroom picked up a towel and walked slowly to the basement. It was mid day and the only light was an exposed bulb in the middle of the room, it didn't do much.

Jimmy heard her coming down the stairs…his plan was working!!

Sylvia could see Jimmy in the shower, he hadn't pulled the Curtin completely shut. He was washing his hair. She said, "I'll put the towel on the wash sink."

Jimmy replied, "Take the wash cloth and scrub down my back." Sylvia was struck with fear and excitement at the same time. She said, "Jimmy I can't do that!!"

"Of course you can, I don't have anything you haven't seen before, now take the cloth and wash my back!!" He commanded.

The logic plus the tone of his voice startled Sylvia into taking the washcloth and move to the shower. She reached up and pulled the Curtin back. Jimmy had his back to her, thank God, and was busy rinsing his hair. "Give me the soap," she said. She lathered up the cloth and began to was Jimmy's back.

Jimmy liked having his back washed and was enjoying the attention. It seemed very erotic to him to be standing in the shower, naked with his mother washing him. His cock began to come to full attention!!

Sylvia enjoyed the feel of a young solid body beneath her hands, the curve of muscle and tight body!! She finished and said…" there you go Bub…all done!!"

Jimmy said, "thank you," turning around exposing his swollen member, "now wash this!!" looking down at his hard cock!! I can't she replied…" it's wouldn't be right!!" Just do it he said, reverting back to his direct command approach!

The excitement of seeing him totally nude and scrubbing his back brought back that mischievous feeling…there was no one home to witness what she was doing so Sylvia thought," why not????" … Reached out and surrounded his shaft with her left hand. With her right she brought the soap over and began, tenderly at first, to soap down his cock!! She became more and more bold and started to work his Penis harder and faster…

Jimmy smiled down at her…his plan was in total progress!!

As his mother was lathering the soap, moving her hands back and forth, his cock began to swell. Messaging the shaft from the base to the head and back, down on his balls with a gentle kneading action. She felt the warmth of him and how rock hard his penis was. His Father's penis use to get hard like that…never that big, but it did get hard. Now it seemed soft all the time. They had lost any true sexual attraction for each other. Sylvia was new to sex when they married and her husband, being 17 years older seemed to lose his desire for sex just at the time Sylvia was peaking!! She thought…." Mother Nature is truly a Bitch!!"

Without warning Jimmy shot his load of cum all over the front of his Mother's dress!! It hit her just at the bust line and surprised her…in a reflex she jerked up and the second shot hit her on the neck and chin and a drop landed on her lower lip. The third spurt landed on her neck and because she turned her head it was in her hair! Without thinking she licked her lower lip removing the drop. It tasted a little salty!!

She was amazed at the shear volume of cum her son had produced! Her dress had become wet during the scrubbing she gave him but now the dress had to be removed!!

Jimmy looked at her and said." You need a shower!!" Sylvia had to agree but she was not about to step into the shower with her son. Her son was young and in fine shape, she on the other hand was in her early forties and did not want him to see her without clothes. At that moment she wished she'd taken better care of her body…exercised…eaten right…etc., but it was in fact too late for that. She would not allow him to see her with her clothes off!!

Before she knew what happened Jimmy pulled her into the shower, clothes and all!! Stuck her head under the water and allowed the water to clean away the cum from her body and dress. Jimmy made sure he messaged her rather large tits in the cleaning process!

Sylvia was enjoying the shower…she had just made her son have an orgasm…, which really surprised her, and now she was feeling his hands message her tender tits through the fabric of her dress!! Her nipples were hard, she was swooning!!

The water stopped and Jimmy stepped out of the shower leaving his mother inside. He grabbed a towel and began to dry off, not trying to hide his nudity or a cock that was once again hard! Youth, she thought, its wasted on youth!!

Sylvia stepped from the shower as well and also grabbed a towel and began to pat her face, hair and dress, She was embarrassed at what had just happened and started to walk upstairs to change. Jimmy stopped her saying." Where are you going? Aren't you going to dry me off???!!

Sylvia had no resistance left; she merely turned, walked over to him, took hold of his cock and began drying it. She had grown to love the feel of Jimmy's cock, it's size, both length and circumference and she just plan enjoyed this taboo encounter. She didn't need water to make her wet!!

Now for the next step of Jimmy's plan!!

"You know you're lucky don't you, any women who has ever touched my cock has been required to kiss it!!" Whispered Jimmy.

As though in a dream, Sylvia needed no further encouragement, she was lost to the moment and nothing short of being discovered could stop what was now in motion. She places a towel on the concrete floor, kneeled down and gently grabbed her son's beautiful penis!! She held it in her hand staring at it. The skin on the head was like a blown up balloon!! Stretched tight and smooth!! Veins popped out of the shaft from supplying the blood, which made it so incredibly hard!! It didn't stick straight out but rather curved up, she thought nearly to a 45-degree angle. It was a beautiful thing…and without further ceremony she licked the slit at the end, removing some pre-cum, which had started to ooze out!! She then eased the head into her mouth savoring the flavor, touch and strength!!

Sylvia loved to suck cock!! Her husband thought it was a dirty thing…of course he thought the Missionary Position was the only way to have sex. It wasn't until she had had the short affair that she found out what true sex was.

Sylvia remembered her first encounter with Pete, her first and only affair...

Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers