Jimmy's Plan Ch. 3

Story Info
Father takes care of son's girlfriend.
3.1k words
4.27
127.2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers

Jimmy's plan is a story of incest. I would recommend that you read Jimmy's plan and Jimmy's Plan Chap 2 prior to reading this. It's meant to be a continuous story!!

........................................

Frank put the phone down. Shit, he thought to himself now he would have to make dinner for himself. He didn't like it when Sylvia worked late. It wasn't that he missed his wife…it was just the whole inconvenience of it that pissed him off!! His younger son Joey worked nights at the local feed factory that left him and Mary, Joey's girlfriend to fend dinner for themselves.

He called to the basement, "Mary!" She replied with "be right there…I'm just finishing my shower" Mary, a cute little brunette, about 5 feet 3 inches tall came running up the stairs, saying "what's wrong Frank something happen to Joey???" "No" Frank said, "Sylvia just called and she won't be home til late. Seems she has some report to do! That leaves you and me to get dinner for ourselves."

It was then that Frank noticed Mary was wrapped in a towel, tucked around her breasts, which covered her to about mid thigh! He had always secretly admired Mary's body. Small perky breast, flat stomach, tight little ass and athletic legs!! Nice little package. Frank began to feel his prick move and swell a little. At 58, this didn't happen often for Frank.

Mary was aware that Frank had been staring at her for what seemed like a long time without saying a word. She could have sworn that she noticed a slight bulge in his pants. Was this old bastard, her boyfriends father actually getting off looking at her!! He was damn near old enough to be her GRANDFATHER!! However, Mary did have a little of the devil in her and decided to exploit the situation and see how far she could tease him!!

Mary loved to tease older men!! In High School she would ware short dresses and sit in the front row of classes where she had a male teacher. She never had the nerve to go without panties but she knew what caught the eye of these old farts!! The first time it happened was quite by accident. It was her sophomore year and in her homeroom class she was about four rows from the front, toward the side of the room. She had been engaged in a conversation with a girlfriend, forgetting about the position of her legs. She had spread them apart enough so that her teacher, a short, balding 62 year old with a pot belly could see her pink panties from behind his desk. The class was supposed to be studying, but Mary, ever the talker was engrossed in a discussion about fashion!! When she turned her head toward the teacher, he was staring up her dress!! Mary, not virgin at the time, thought…let's give him a real look…So she spread her legs just a bit farther and the teacher stretched for a better view!!

Mary thought to herself, "this was the first time she realized how powerful a women's body is, she could control not just the guys her age…but old men as well!!!" It was a revolution she would never forget and would only become more expert in using to manipulate the men in her life.

Knowing exactly where she was standing and how much Frank could see as the towel opened and closed as she walked Mary began to move about the kitchen.

"Frank" she said, "I'll make something for dinner for us…what would you like?" She noticed Frank becoming quite uncomfortable, moving in his chair, shifting his weight, as the towel would open just slightly exposing more of her thigh!!!

He said, "there's some left over roast in the Frig…you can heat that up!" Mary moved to the Frig, opened the door and bent down to pull the roast from the bottom shelf. This of course made the towel open so that a very good portion of her bare ass could be seen from the side!! She knew he could see her ass and was more than a little excited by her boldness. Teasing always thrilled Mary and even though this was her boyfriend's father she was having a great deal of fun with it.

Pulling the roast out, Mary walked over to the stove, set it on top and turned the over to 200-degrees and returned to the Frig. Pretending she was searching the top shelf of some left over rice or potatoes, she was now on her tiptoes. The bottom of the towel was now nearly up to her pussy!! She lingered there for a moment saying, "Frank what would you like to go with the roast??" She knew he could almost see her now wet pussy!! She was on a roll!!

Frank was trying desperately to hide his erection. Baggy old pants and a short dick helped a lot. Mary however, ever the observant one could tell he was totally in her control…or so she thought!!!

He said, "hey anything that's in there is okay with me, just put it in the oven and cook both at the same time!!" Mary dropped back to her heals after grabbing a bowel of left over rice, shut the Frig door and returned to the stove. She didn't know if she dared go this far but she was having fun, so she decided to go ahead. She walked over, opened the oven door, took the roast, bent over at the waist and placed the roast in the oven. She knew that Frank, sitting directly behind her was getting a total view of her now soaking pussy!! Remaining bent over she grabbed the rice and put that in the oven as well! It took all of Frank's will power not to jump up and fuck her from behind…but he knew this was his son's girlfriend so it was…. no-way!!

Frank enjoyed the view of her shaven pussy. He had not seen a shaved pussy before. There was something youthful about it and he couldn't stop staring. He never wanted her to finish putting the food in the oven!!! Never!!!! But, she finally did rise up and walked over and sat down next to Frank. The chairs were those chrome and vinyl chairs and as Mary sat down she could feel the cool vinyl against her bare ass. The towel split over a little so that Frank could almost…almost see the top of Mary's leg, where leg met tummy and tummy turned into pussy.

She could tell by the look in Frank's eyes that he was really turned on. He was staring, not caring if he was caught at all parts of, Mary's body!!! Mary, from practice, knew exactly what she was doing. She may be only 17 but she knew me…no matter what the age!! She said, " Frank, I'm going down to get dressed now, I've set the oven to 200-degrees so it should be about an hour before every things heated up" As she got up she spread her legs just enough to give Frank a full view of her pussy!! She got up and walked down stairs to where she had a make shift bedroom set up in the basement.

Walking down the steps Mary giggled to herself. It was fun to fuck over these old guys!!! She had actually thought of doing this for quite some time but the opportunity had never presented itself. As she reached the bottom of the steps she was feeling more and more devilish and pleased with herself. The old ones are sooooo easy, she thought!

As she rounded the step at the bottom and started toward her bed she dropped the towel. The cool air against her body felt good. The teasing of Joey's father had made her warm all over and her pussy was tingling!! She smiled to herself "that old fuck is going crazy about now!!"

Frank had let Mary get to the bottom of the steps before he followed her! She had put on quite a show and he wanted to see more. Frank was a timid man but the sight of that young body brought back memories of the past making him want more. As he took the bottom step he peeked around the corner, he could see Mary's naked body. God she was cute. Frank wanted to touch her but couldn't gather the nerve to let her know he was there. There was something erotic that was driving Frank crazy about this whole thing. No one was home, no one would be home for quite some time and he was watching a cute little thing walk around in his basement in the nude.

Mary hadn't noticed him at first but as she went to the dresser to get a pair of panties she caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of her eye. Why that old coot she thought. He was sneaking a peek of her!! If he wants a show…I'll give him a REAL show, she said to herself. Without turning toward him she took the panties, walked over and sat on the bed. The bed was positioned in a corner of the room so she was able to sit with her back against the wall. She raised her left knee giving Frank a good viewpoint for what she was about to do. Continuing to watch him out of the corner of her eye she began to rub her thighs, up to her tummy then she began messaging her tits!!! Knowing Frank was getting a show turned her on and she really started getting into it!! She twisted and pulled at her nipples and started moaning!!

Frank couldn't believe his eyes. He reached down and rubbed his now hard cock the unzipped his fly and pulled his member out!!!

Mary could see what Frank was doing and she couldn't believe it!! This old man was masturbating watching her!!!! For Christ's sake it was like having her Grandfather watching her…it was really weird!!! But, what was really weird was that she was getting off on it!! She really enjoyed the power her body afforded her!!

She moved her hand down and began messaging her pussy, spreading her legs farther apart of easier access!! Mean while Frank was slowly tugging at his erect cock enjoying fully this forbidden moment. Mary wanted to bring herself to orgasm but it wasn't working. She would get just about there but couldn't get over the edge. She needed a cock on this night, not her own finger. She wondered if she dared!!?? What's the worst thing that could happen…he'd run and hide??

Getting up from the bed Mary stood faced directly at Frank and smiled. Frank stopped immediately, until this time he had thought he was undetected!! Now he had been caught. He felt like a little kid with his hand in the cookie jar!! Mary walked over to him, took him by the hand saying, "Come with me Frank, come with me!!"

Frank was so embarrassed, caught jacking off in front of a 17 year old kid. Panic stuck…would have been an under statement!! He followed her like a Puppy that was about to be punished for peeing on the rug!! Guiding him to the bed she sat down placing his cock directly in front of her face. It was begging to be let loose. She unzipped his pants, unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants to his ankles. She then grabbed the sides of his boxers and pulled them down. His cock jerked up when the elastic waistband released it. It wasn't a large cock, slightly smaller than Joey's but for now it was a cock and she wanted it.

When she grabbed it…it felt strange. It was erect but not hard. She was use to Joey whose hard-on was like steel!! Frank's was like one of those "ball park hot dogs" you get at a ball game. She didn't know how else to explain it!! If she held it, it flopped around, firm but not hard!! It was, to her, an odd sight!!

Frank meantime was gaining courage and bent slightly at the waist and placed his rough hands on her tits. At first Mary recoiled at the pain his hands caused. Frank was not a gentle person!! He grabbed, squeezed hard and pinched her nipples. OHH!! Said Mary, "hey Pops take it easy!!!!" Frank didn't hear her.

Mary took his cock into her mouth. As strange as it felt in her hand it felt equally strange in her mouth. But, this was a good strange. Joey's dick was like sucking on hard rubber. Sucking on Frank's felt very good. It moved around in her mouth with each movement of her tongue. She could feel it pulse and she was able to take it all the way to the base!!! This was the best cock she had ever sucked!!

The rough manipulation of her breasts was now bringing Mary to a new height of sexual awareness!! She had never been treated like this before. Guys her age were so careful not to upset her thinking they wouldn't get any pussy if they pissed her off. Frank took hold of Mary's ears and began to fuck her mouth. He was so soft that when his cock hit the back of her throat it easily slid down deep. Bucking his hips back and forth he was getting into the rhythm of stride!!! He was really fucking this young bitch!! This young girlfriend of his own son!!! Mary was enjoying the in and out motion of this soft cock. She had one hand on his balls and the other buried in her pussy playing with her clit!!!

Frank pulled his cock out of her mouth with a loud "Slurp!" Placing a foot on the bed he commanded Mary to suck his balls!! Franks balls were wet with Mary's saliva matting the hair down!! Mary sucked one at a time, messaging them with her tongue and nibbling on the sac with her teeth. To get at his balls she had to slide off the bed, lay her head on the edge and push his ass forward to get under him. When she pushed him forward she inadvertently pushed her finger against his sphincter. Frank jerked forward, in his 59 years no one had ever pushed against his ass. The jerking was not lost on Mary.

Mary put her hand into her now wet pussy, got it covered with her juice and returned her finger to Frank's asshole. Sucking hard on his balls, which caused him to move up and down, Mary shoved her finger up his ass, to the first knuckle. Frank was shocked and went to his tiptoes trying to move away from the force. Mary followed his every move, with amusement, and rammed it up to the second knuckle!! Frank was now hotter than he could ever remember being! Now he wanted some of that nice tight pussy!!

Taking Mary roughly by the hair Frank lifted her to the bed. (Mary did not remove her finger!!) He had to taste that pussy, he wanted to know what young firm pussy tasted like…and he was going to find out!! Pushing her down on the bed, he swung his leg over her and moved into a 69 position!! Grabbing the checks of her ass, he used his forehead to split her legs. Driving down with his head forcing her legs apart there was her beautiful shaven pussy!! He opened his mouth and began to lick at the lips opening them with his tongue. Mary knew she was losing control both of the situation and her emotions. Frank was trying to bury his tongue in her pussy, which felt good but she wanted him on her clit. She moved his head up until his tongue was on her clit, letting out a slight moan she told him to suck and message her right there!!

Satisfied he was in the right position she once again place that wonderfully "soft/firm" cock of his in her mouth!! Running it in and out of her mouth, down the backside and up and down. She was till fucking his ass with her finger!! She knew, Grandfather old or not, he couldn't handle much of this!!

After a few minutes of mutual gratification, Mary had her first orgasm and both were ready for a change. Frank moved off her, stood up, pulling Mary with him. He turned her back to him pushing her head to the mattress. Spreading her legs he placed his cock against her pussy and shoved it in. He wasn't large so Mary just enjoyed the entry. Now that he was in to the hilt he moved Mary's legs together placing them inside of his legs. This forced her pussy to wrap around his cock very tightly!!

Mary loved the feel of this soft/firm cock in her pussy especially with her legs forced together. When Joey did this he was so hard…. it hurt and was uncomfortable. With Frank it was thrilling!!! She could feel every part of his cock against the soft warm wall of her cunt!! She loved the way his cock moved inside her it was the best fuck of her life. She could feel his every move!!!

Both Mary and Frank were now sweating, perspiration running off their bodies. Mary could feel Frank's member begin to swell inside her…. God she loved this old Grandfather cock…she cried out loud "Fuck me you old bastard!! Fuck me!! And exploded with an orgasm!! Frank could hold out no longer and with a grunt of pleasure shot his load!!

Frank was drawn between pleasure and disappointment. This was the first piece of ass he had had in several months so the sexual release was good but he was disappointed that this encounter with this fresh young thing was over!!! WHAT A GREAT FUCK!! He thought!

Mary knew Grandfather types couldn't get right back on the horse and ride but she wasn't quite done with him yet. They still had plenty of time. She got up went to the bathroom and soaked a washcloth with warm water. Returning to Frank, who in exhaustion had laid down on the bed, she started cleaning his member. Frank was a little uncomfortable at first with this it was the first time someone had done this to him. Discomfort gave way to "hey..this is alright!!"

Mary placed the washcloth on the floor and began to play with Franks "deflated" prick. She thought to herself, I wonder how this would feel inside my mouth??? She took it in and easily held it's entire length in her mouth. She swirled it around from side to side. Using her tongue she licked it all around. Lying there, a good 15 minutes passed with Mary playfully sucking on Frank. She couldn't get over the feel of this soft cock in her mouth and how much she enjoyed it!!

Mary knew then this would not be a one time occurence.

Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers