Jim's Mother Ch. 4

Story Info
Jim & Jenny go out for dinner.
3.8k words
4.5
135.5k
35

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dragonia
Dragonia
109 Followers

Jim woke up the next morning feeling a little light-headed. The bed-sheets were twisted and matted, he had one leg hanging off the side of the bed and was lying diagonally. Next to him was Jenny, his mother. She was naked as was Jim, she had a bit of the sheet covering one side of her, but it wasn't doing much. Jim could still see her beautiful pussy and her pert breasts. Her face was very angelic as she slept, even the fact that her hair was knotted and damp with cum didn't take that away from her. There were still traces of red on her pouting lips. Jim looked at her more intently he could see her skin was sticky in most places, remnants of last nights session he thought as his mind wandered back to last night. Jim managed to untangle himself from the sheets and made his way quietly to the bathroom. He used the toilet and then stepped into the shower. As her felt the warm water cascade over his body he thought about the day ahead.

Ten maybe twenty minute Jim just stood there, eyes closed letting the warm water wash him. He opened his eyes on hearing a noise. He looked over to see his mother enter the bathroom. She had tied one of the bed sheets around herself to make a toga of sorts. On catching his gaze she bowed her head.

"Good morning Sir," she said softly.

"Good morning," Jim replied looking at his mother with interest.

"I wonder if your little one may use the toilet Sir?" she asked head still bowed.

"Go ahead," Jim said watching as she unwrapped the sheet lifted the toilet lid and sat down. Jim had never seen a woman pee before and it excited him. It wasn't so much the act of watching her pee but more the fact that now she would do anything in front of him. He was everything to her and she even asked him if she could pee. Jim smiled as she lifted herself up a little wiped herself with some tissue and then flushed the toilet placing the lid carefully back down.

Jim looked at his mother again she stood in front of him naked, looking a bit of a mess with her hair knotted and her skin looking sticky. He gestured for her to join him in the shower. Jim then proceeded to wash her; he used her soft soap washes to cleanse her body and her shampoo to wash her long hair. Jim liked it; he took his time and washed her very thoroughly. He spent a lot of him rubbing her beautiful breasts. They felt wonderful when they were all soapy. Jenny just stood there, she would move her body so that Jim could get best access, but apart from the occasional gasp she remained quiet.

Once Jim was happy that he had finished he washed the soap from her hair and body. He then stood there still handing the soap to Jenny. She took the hint and began soaping Jim all over; she too was very thorough. Jim loved the sensation of her hands running all over his body and in no time his cock was as hard as a pole. Jim felt her hands caressing his legs and moving up to his butt, she pulled his cheeks apart slightly and soaped between them. She then soaped his testicles and cock. She pulled back his foreskin and cleaned. Jim let out a little gasp as she pulled it back, her little fingers clasped around his big hard cock. She rinsed the soap from his lower body before starting to soap his chest and back. Jim loved the feel of her hands on his chest; she always ran her fingers through the hairs. She rinsed off his whole body again before shampooing his hair and rinsing that off too.

Once Jim had been completely rinsed off Jenny dropped to her knees and took Jim's cock in her mouth before pumping up and down on it. Jim lent back against the tiled wall as his mother's tight mouth moved up and down on his hard cock. Jim cradled the back of her head as she bobbed up and down taking him all the way in. As she sucked she pumped his cock with her right hand while her left hand cupped his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. Jim could feel cum stating to seep from his cock, Jenny removed the cock from her mouth and licked the top like it was a lollipop. She kept pumping his cock and before long Jim was spraying his cum all over her wet face and breasts. She sucked the last drops from his cock for cleaning him off with her tongue. She then washed her face and breasts off before stepping out of the shower, taking a towel wrapping it around her waist and then picking up another towel to dry Jim with.

Once he was dry Jim walked back into the bedroom. He walked to his father's wardrobe and opened it. It was full of suits and shirts. There was nothing very exciting, he opened a couple of draws and found the usual things, boxer shorts, socks, t-shirts. Jim pulled the contents of the draws out and dropped them on the floor. He then emptied the wardrobe, keeping only a couple of good suits and shirts that he thought he could use.

"Go downstairs and get me a couple of those black bags," he asked Jenny as she emerged from the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her waist.

"Yes Sir," she replied before bounding off down the corridor.

Jim finished dumping all of his father's clothes in a pile on the floor, just as Jenny returned.

"Help me put all these in these bags" he said scooping the clothes into his bag. Jenny did the same and it only took a couple of minutes before they were done. Jim carried the bags downstairs and left them just outside the front door. He then went to his room where he opened his wardrobe. He grabbed the clothes and carried them carefully back to his mother's bedroom. He managed to hook all the hangers back onto the rail. He then returned twice more with other clothes he had brought from his draws.

"That's better," he said brushing imaginary dust from his hands, "this is going to be my room as well now."

Jenny grinned broadly as she came close to him pressing her breasts against his chest, "I am very pleased Sir," she said kissing him softly on the cheek.

Jim got dressed and spent most of the morning going back and forth between his new bedroom and his old. By about midday he had just about finished and his new bedroom looked more like his. His mother had said nothing all the time smiling and being affectionate while still only half-dressed in a towel. She didn't even comment when Jim had pinned his Playboy calendar up on the inside of his wardrobe.

"We can turn my old room into some sort of 'guest bedroom'" he said as he walked around the new bedroom.

"That's a great idea," said his mother, looking excited, "maybe we could have people over then?"

"Yes we could," said Jim thinking. He was specifically thinking about Nes and the video he had watched only yesterday. He'd love to have Nes and now it looked like it could be a possibility.

Jim finished what he was doing and looked at Jenny. Her breasts were hanging freely and she had a big smile on her face. "Time for you to get dressed I think," he said as he walked over to her wardrobe. He let himself into the secret part at the back and started to look through the rails. He stopped momentarily and though. He then picked up some sexy lingerie, a corset, with six suspenders, stockings all in black, a black garter and some very small black silk panties. He then closed the secret parts and picked out one of Jenny's many skirt suits. He picked a red suit that had a very short skirt.

"Here wear these," he said passing her the clothes he had picked out.

She got dressed, firstly putting the corset on and asking Jim to tie her in. Jim put all of his effort into tying her tightly in and once he was done she looked stunning. He breasts looked like they were going to spill out of her top at any time but were held in tight enough that they couldn't. She then rolled her stockings on and fastened them to the suspenders hanging from her corset before slipping her panties on, the string nestling in her butt while the small silk triangle just about covered her pussy. Once complete she slipped her red skirt on and finally her red jacket. She looked stunning, the jacket was high enough when buttoned that it just showed the very top of her corset and her skirt was long enough to just about cover her stoking tops but only just. Jim tossed her a pair of red stiletto high-heels that she slipped on.

"Very nice my little slut," Jim said admiring Jenny.

Jenny beamed, "Thank you Sir, I would like very much to put some makeup on Master."

"Carry on," Jim said as he walked to his own wardrobe. He picked out a black pinstripe suit of his fathers that he'd kept and got dressed in it. He admired himself in the mirror, it wasn't a perfect fit but it was good enough, he wore his own white shirt, it was just the jacket was slightly too large. Jim did his tie and fastened his cufflinks before walking into the bathroom to show his mother.

"What do you think?" Jim asked twirling as he entered.

"Oh Sir you look so handsome," she said brushing some fluff of the back of his jacket, "and you make my pussy wet just by looking at you Sir."

Jim smiled and walked out of the bathroom to let his mother finish applying her makeup. Ten minutes later Jenny had finished, her hair had been styled, her makeup had been applied and she as always looked stunning. Jim led her downstairs and out of the house. Jenny climbed into her car passenger side while Jim climbed in behind the steering wheel.

Jim drove down the main road and took the turn for the beach. It was a beautiful day, the sun was out and the sky was blue. Jim had put the car's roof down and now Jenny spent the drive trying to hold her once styled hair in place. She didn't complain once. Jim drove down to the marina and pulled into one of the restaurant receptions. He climbed out leaving the key in the ignition for the valet. Jenny joined him as soon as her door had been opened and she had managed to climb out of the car without showing off too much of her legs. They walked arm in arm into the main foyer of the restaurant and waited behind another couple to see the Maitre Dee. Jim looked at the couple in front of him; the girl must have been about twenty-five and wore a very elegant white skirt suit and white pumps. The man looked a little older maybe thirty and wore dark trousers and a white shirt. They moved off and Jim spoke to the Maitre Dee, giving him his name. A waiter showed Jim and Jenny to their seats before passing Jim the wine list and excusing himself with a little bow.

Jim passed the wine list to Jenny, "you choose," he said smiling at her.

She smiled back and took the list, opening it and beginning to look at the large selection of different wines. After a couple of minutes the waiter returned and Jenny chose a bottle. The waiter scurried off to fetch the bottle leaving Jim and Jenny alone. Jim admired Jenny for a while, she was very beautiful, her face was as young looking as some of the photos he had seen of her from when he was a baby. If fact she probably looked even better. Neither of them said anything; Jim stared at Jenny while she seemed to be looking down a little in the direction of Jim's chest. The waiter returned and poured the wine into Jenny's glass, she tasted it, liked it so the waiter then poured more into her glass and then some into Jim's glass as well before placing the bottle on the table and leaving them. Jim took a sip of his wine, it was red, he had not drunk much wine but he liked this, it was a deep red colour and had quite a deep fresh taste, he looked at the bottle. Merlot he thought must remember that. He opened his menu and looked down the list; the selection was quite small, consisting of only a few starters and only a couple more main courses. He decided that he would have the pate to start and then the beef for the main course. Jenny had also been looking intently at the menu, "have you decided?" Jim asked glancing over the top of his menu at his mother.

"I am not sure Sir," she said looking up at him, "I am going to have the prawns to start but I think maybe the chicken or maybe the lobster for the main course."

"I have never tried lobster before, why don't you have that and then I can try some," Jim said looking at the lobster on his menu.

"Of course Sir," Jenny said closing her menu and then placing her hands together out on the table in front of her.

Jim closed his menu just as the waiter returned to take the order, Jim ordered for both of them, handing the menus back to the waiter before refocusing all of his attention on Jenny. She sat there smiling broadly back at him. "What is it?" Jim said leaning forwards in his chair.

Jenny blushed a little, "Sir it's just that I am very proud of you and it makes me very proud and honoured to be with you" she said bowing her down a little. Jim smiled. "Sir I also wanted you to know that you have made me happier this past couple of days that I have been in a long time."

"Well that's good" said Jim grinning as his mother blushed.

Jenny looked back up, saying "I also wanted you to know Sir that I will do anything that you ask me to do, without question because I am your slut whore and my only aim in life is to please you."

"I am starting to see that"; Jim said taking a sip from his glass.

Jenny took a larger sip from her glass before she looked directly into Jim's eyes before running her foot up the inside of his leg seductively. She eased her foot up between his legs and proceeded to stroke his hardening cock with her stocking-covered foot. Jim enjoyed the feeling and looked up and around him to see if anyone could see what was happening. As he looked around he could see many couples each enjoying their wine and food, being quite intimate with one another; no one was paying any attention to Jim and his mother. Besides it would have been difficult for anyone to see as the tablecloth hung quite low on each side of the table.

Jim put his hands on Jenny's foot and ran them up her legs as she used her foot on him; Jim liked the feel of the nylon on his skin and especially the feel of the nylon on Jenny's soft skin. Jenny kicked off her other shoe and brought her other foot up to Jim's lap. She leant forward and beckoned Jim to lean in also. "Could you please undo your fly and pull your beautiful cock out for me Sir?" she asked in a very whispered voice. Jim just nodded before he glanced around quickly before pulling down the zip of his trousers, opening the button on the fly of his shorts and pulling his now rigid cock out and leaving it nestled between Jenny's sexy feet. She was very agile with her feet and set about gently rubbing and massaging Jim's cock with her feet. Jim looked directly at Jenny who was leant quite low in her chair. She looked at him before taking her hands to her waist, then up to her breasts, squeezing them quite firmly together using her corset and then licked her lips before glancing down under table at her busy feet. Her feet felt wonderful on his cock, they worked him well, pulling the foreskin back and forth, making him go quite red in the face. As he got close to cumming he mouthed the word cum to Jenny who just smiled and pumped her feet harder. She covered the top of Jim's cock with the toes of her left foot while she jerked the shaft with the toes of her right foot. It didn't take long before Jim shot his cum all over Jenny's feet. She had managed to catch it on her feet without spilling any. Jim glanced down to watch her run her feet together covering them evenly in cum before sliding them back into her red heels with a slight squelching noise. As Jim sat there his cock still out beneath the table Jenny straightened up in her chair before knocking her knife off the table. "Oops," she said as she stood up pushing the chair back before getting to her knees and crawling under the table. Jim then felt her hand grabbing his cock, it was starting to loose its rigidity but Jenny still took it in her mouth to clean it, she ran her tongue all over, pulling the foreskin back to clean everywhere. Jim could feel his cock begin to stiffen again as she licked and sucked.

Jim closed his eyes for a second and opened them to find the waiter stood by the side of the table holding their starters on a tray.

"Sir shall I come back when the lady is," he coughed, "less busy?" asked the waiter.

Jim went a little red with embarrassment, but decided that better of having him return, "No just put them down now, thank you," Jim said in his most posh voice.

"Very good Sir," said the waiter as he placed the pate in front of Jim and the prawns in Jenny's place. The waiter bowed before scurrying off towards the kitchen.

Jenny was still sucking Jim's cock hard and fast, the excitement and humiliation of what had just happened had obviously turned her on as she became a lot more animated under the table. Jim could hear her moaning as she gripped his cock, pumping it into her mouth. The situation had turned Jim on also and he felt very close to cumming for the second time. Jim lifted the table cloth little to see Jenny's head bobbing up and down on his cock while he could see she was rubbing her pussy with her free hand.

Jim could feel his balls tense as he started to shoot cum into Jenny's mouth, she glanced up at him sucking his cock and taking Jim's cum in her mouth. She then eased his cock back into his shorts before doing his fly back up. When Jenny was finished she crawled out from under the table and sat back in her chair as if nothing had happened. Jim had noticed that her cheeks were bulging. He didn't say anything just watched her as she glanced around before opening her mouth slightly and emptying Jim's cum all over her prawns. Jim loved it, what an absolutely filthy dirty slutty thing to do.

Jenny then leaned down and picked up her knife putting it on the side of the table before picking up her fork and eating her prawns. Jenny really enjoyed her prawns, stabbing each one with her fork before soaking them in Jim's cum and then eating it. Jim watched Jenny intently as she ate. By the time Jenny had finished Jim had barely touched his started. He quickly wolfed his pate down. A couple of the minutes later the waiter returned cleared the table and re-filled their glasses. Jenny sat back in her chair and licked her lips before taking a big gulp of her wine. She reached across to Jim and took his hand in hers, "you taste wonderful Sir," she said as she took another gulp of wine.

Jim didn't reply he just smiled.

It wasn't long before their main course arrived. Jim had his beef, served with roasted potatoes and asparagus while, Jenny had her lobster. They ate in silence, each occasionally looking at the other and catching their stare before returning to their food. Once they had finished, Jim asked the waiter for the bill. When it arrived he pointed at Jenny saying; "she is paying."

"Oh yes Sir," Jenny said picking up her bag and pulling out cash. She also left a tip. Jim stood up and extended his hand to Jenny who took it and stood up also. They walked slowly out towards the foyer, all the time Jim could hear the faint squelching as Jenny walked. Jim signalled for his car and the valet brought it opening the door for Jim and another opening the door for Jenny. They got in and closed the doors. Jim looked over at Jenny who was smiling at him.

"Is your pussy wet slut?" Jim asked Jenny.

"Yes Sir, it usually is," she replied.

"Good," he said smiling, rub your pussy through your panties, get them nice and wet and then hand them to the valet as we leave.

"Yes Sir," she said, immediately lifting her skirt to her waist and rubbing her pussy through her black silk panties. It didn't take much to get them wet they were only tiny. Jim watched Jenny's face as she bit her lip, "can I cum Master?" she asked with a look of sheer frustrated ecstasy on her face.

"You may," Jim replied. Instantaneously Jenny let out a loud moan, which caused the valet to look around at her. She opened her eyes again and looked at the valet who had a smirk on his face. She then lifted her butt slightly slipping her panties off. She extended her hand out to the valet passing him her sopping panties saying, "something to remember me by." He took them not knowing what they were just as Jim gunned the accelerator and they screeched off down the road. Jim watched in the mirror as the valet opened out the panties, realised what they were and then held then to his nose before putting them in his pocket all the time watching the car drive away. Jim laughed, looked over at Jenny and said, "I can't take you anywhere can I you dirty slut?" Jenny just grinned at Jim as he pushed the accelerator to the floor.

Dragonia
Dragonia
109 Followers