Jim's Recovery

Story Info
Ken & Marianne visit Jim in the hospital.
2.5k words
3.76
57k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was a very good friend of Marianne and I. The truth is that the three of us have been in some pretty intimate situations. So when we heard that he had been in a motorcycle accident we planned to take a trip to the hospital to visit him.

My wife and I both had off that Monday so we got ready to leave around nine a.m. Jim had his accident an hour north of here so that’s where he went to the hospital. We wanted to make it there by ten but Marianne couldn’t decide what to wear. It was looking like we might get there by ten-thirty.

It was very hot for the middle of July so she settled on a skimpy halter top and a short skirt. She didn’t want to get too hot in the car since she knew the air wasn’t working very well. In fact we weren’t on the road ten minutes when the air quit working altogether.

We rolled the windows down and tried to make the best of it. But it wasn’t long before Marianne started complaining, “I’m sweating to death in this hot car!”

There wasn’t much I could do so I suggested she take off her panties. I was only joking because I really didn’t think taking her panties off would help much. It might even wind up making me hotter but I really didn’t mind.

Marianne was so hot she would try anything and quickly pulled them off. She hiked her skirt up so the breeze from the window blew between her legs. We drove for another fifteen minutes before Marianne said, “I’m still too hot and the sweat is running between my ass cheeks.”

“Maybe you are just horny,” I joked, “Come here and suck my cock while I’m driving. It might keep your mind off the heat.” I didn’t think she would do it because so far she had been crabby but she jumped at the idea.

She pulled my cock out of my shorts and sucked the head between her lips. It wasn’t any time at all before I was hard as a rock. I could feel my wife’s throat squeezing my hard rod every time she went down on me.

Marianne pulled her skirt up and fingered her clit. I don’t know if it was sweat or pussy juice but I could hear how sloppy wet she was as she worked her fingers across her swollen clit. She rubbed herself clit with one hand and stroked my cock with the other.

I could feel the cum straining to burst from my balls as I watched her bring herself to an orgasm. “Oh, I’m cumming,” she said and sucked me down her throat. She pushed three fingers into her pussy and rode it out. I pulled her hand from her pussy and brought her fingers to my mouth to suck the juices off them. The taste of her sweet pussy and her tongue on my balls was too much.

My cum filled her mouth and she fought to swallow it all. “Don’t stop!” I groaned while she pumped me down her throat. Oh she has a talented mouth!

Marianne pulled off my cock and sat back in the seat. She casually used her finger to scoop a glob of cum off her chin and into her mouth. “Well.” she said, “That was fun but I’m still hot!” There was a big grin on her face.

“Just wait,” I told her, “We’ll be there in another ten minutes and the hospital is air conditioned.” I didn’t like hospitals much but I was looked forward to getting out of the heat.

I’m not sure which was worse, finding a parking spot or finding Jim’s room but finally we were in the elevator on the way up to the third floor. It appeared that Jim was living it up with a private room.

We knocked on the door and went on in . “Surprise!” Marianne yelled out and woke him from a sound sleep.

We sat down and talked about his accident for over an hour. Jim had broken both arms and his right ankle. He had been in the hospital for two days now and the doctor told him he should be released in a couple more days. They were still watching him after a bad concussion.

Jim was in pretty good spirits despite the drugs he was on for pain. Or maybe it was because of them, either way he seemed happy to see this cute little blonde come in the room and set up towels and a wash basin. She picked up his chart and wrote something down in it.

“Bath time,” she announced and she pulled his sheet down to his ankles. She reached under him and untied Jim’s gown and pulled it off too. Marianne chuckled out loud when his cock came into view. He was already half way hard and getting harder fast.

The blonde nurse started giving Jim his bath. With those casts on his arms there were a lot of places I’m sure he couldn’t reach. Fortunately he had this pretty nurse to help him out. She smiled at him as she washed his balls and between his legs. Jim’s cock was at full attention now and pointing straight up at his pretty nurse.

“Control yourself Sir,” she said and went about finishing his bath. She put his gown back on and pulled the sheet up. “All done, I’ll see you tomorrow,” she told him and left the room.

Marianne started laughing at Jim. His eight-inch cock was still sticking straight up forming a nice little tent under his sheet. “I guess you liked her, huh Jim?”

“Very funny!” he replied, “Bath time is a lot of fun until she leaves me like this. It’s too damn hard too jerk off with casts on both arms. Believe me I tried yesterday after she left me like this.”

“Ahh, don’t you feel sorry for him honey?” I joked with my wife.

“Laugh it up,” Jim said, “You wouldn’t think it was so funny if you were the one who needed to cum and couldn’t even jerk off. “Mmmm, maybe I should help him out.” Marianne suggested., “It’s not fair to leave him like that.” She looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Yeah right!” I thought. She just wants to get her hands on that big cock. I guess she was still “hot” form her ride here. But it wasn’t the first time she had acted like a slut with our friend and I knew how much he turned her on.

“Go ahead,” I told her and went to lock the door. I knew Marianne and this was about to get interesting. She actually giggled as she ran over to Jim’s bed and pulled his sheet off. The gown wasn’t tied and came off with just a tug. His cock sprang into view throbbing with anticipation.

Marianne climbed up on the bed and ran her tongue over his bulging head. Jim groaned in delight as she slowly licked all around his head and started working her way down to his balls.

“I've needed to cum for two days now so I don’t think I can last very long,” Jim said, “Oh yeah baby.” Marianne sucked him down her throat. Marianne was amazing. She would take your cock down her throat and swallow over and over again milking the cum right out of you. That’s what she did to Jim and he was right, he wouldn’t last long.

Jim started to cum and she pulled his cock out of her mouth as he shot cum onto her lips and up on her face. She stroked him with both hands until every drop had oozed out.

Marianne looked over at me. “I am so horny! Come here and eat my pussy, quick!” She laid back on Jim’s chest and spread her legs wide. All Jim could do is look down at her wet pussy but no matter how he tried he couldn’t reach it. He just laid there while I slid my tongue between her wet lips.

I reached around Marianne’s waist and slipped her skirt off before diving back into that wet pussy. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my head forcing my face into her mound. I pried her legs open a bit so I could breathe and pushed a finger into her open pussy. I found her spot and rubbed first with the one finger and then with two while I sucked her clit.

“Oh honey,” she moaned, “Make me cum!” Her ass lifted off the bed and she squirted cum all over my face. That’s right, she “squirted.” Marianne is one of those few women who can gush all over when she cums. Sometimes she can squirt half way across the bed. I fought to keep my mouth on her clit as she came but she was moving all over. My face was soaked and so was the bed under her ass.

I grabbed her legs and flipped her over onto her stomach. Her head was resting in Jim’s lap and her lips were pushed into his balls. I spread her legs apart and took my shorts off. Her pussy was at the perfect height. She was bent over the bed just waiting for me to walk right up behind her and stick my cock into her. I buried myself into her with one push and gave her some long slow pumps.

Marianne closed her eyes and sucked Jim’s nuts into her mouth. His cock was very hard again and rubbing against my wife’s face. She reached up and stroked his cock until there was precum oozing out onto her fingers.

“That feels so good baby,” he said, “ Suck my cock too!” Marianne released his balls and slid her mouth over his cock. Her mouth slid down his shaft until her tongue was again licking his balls.

I stroked in and out of her pussy, pulling out until only the head was in her and then ramming my cock deep into her. Marianne grunted every time I hit bottom and pushed back against me to get more. Then she started making all kinds of noise and fucking me hard. I pounded into her as fast as I could. She just loved to be fucked hard when she came.

We couldn’t hear what she was saying but we knew it had something to do with her cumming. Jim’s cock was still buried in her throat preventing her from saying much. I pulled my cock out of her and bent over to lick the juices running out of her wet pussy.


Jim tried to grab the back of Marianne’s head so he could fuck her mouth but the cast made it difficult to move. “I can’t take it any more!” he said “Why don’t you climb up here and sit that sweet pussy on my cock.”

“I wouldn’t want to hurt you Jim,” she laughed, “Are you sure you can handle me in your weakened condition?” Marianne stood on the bed over Jim and slowly squatted down until her pussy touched the head of his cock. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft rubbing the head between her pussy lips. Back and forth she worked it as her juices ran down his cock and all over her hand.

“Ohhh, stop teasing me!” Jim groaned.

She wasn’t just teasing him. I could see from the look on her face that she was loving this. She took his fat head into her pussy and bobbed up and down on it, careful not to take more than his head into her wet mound. Marianne kept it up for almost five minutes until her legs gave out. She pushed down onto his cock until she felt his balls resting against her ass. Her pussy was stretched tight around the base of his big cock.

I could see Marianne was in heaven as she rode his cock. She leaned over and forced her tongue into his mouth and moaned. Sometimes this was her favorite position because she could set the pace and cum when she wanted to.

There wasn’t enough room on the bed for three of us so I stood there jerking off while my wife rode my friends cock. I was seconds away from cumming when someone knocked on the door. I froze and stared at the handle as someone tried to open the door. I knew I had locked the door but I hadn’t thought about someone using a key. Looking back on it, we should have told whoever it was not to open it but no one said a word.

The door burst open and in walked the nurse that had given Jim a bath. “I f-forgot something,” she stuttered as she spotted Marianne up on the bed. “What are you doing?” she gasped.

My pants were no where to be seen and I was standing there holding my cock in my hand. Marianne bent over and laid on Jim’s chest as the nurse walked over to the bed. There was no way she was getting off him unless he came.

The nurse picked up her pen from the floor at the foot of the bed. She must have dropped it when she was giving Jim a bath. As she stood up she just stared at Jim’s cock buried in my wife’s pussy. Marianne pulled off far enough for his nurse to see the head of Jim’s fat cock before slamming back down on him. I know she did it just to see his nurses reaction and when she saw how big he was. Jim’s nurse opened her mouth like she was going to say something but turned and ran from the room instead.

“Wow that was hot!” Marianne gasped and started fucking Jim for all she was worth. “Yesss,” she screamed and came. I could see her cum all over Jim’s cock as she slid up and down.

Jim was getting close and she could tell. She reached between his legs and cupped his balls. Her wet pussy was squeezing his shaft as she rode him.

“I’m gonna cum!” Jim said and Marianne jumped off him and grabbed his cock with both hands. She sucked half his cock into her mouth and pumped him up and down until he filled her mouth with his cum. Some of his cum ran down his shaft but Marianne quickly licked it up and swallowed all of it.

I really wanted to fuck my wife again but she looked so hot swallowing his cum that I came all over the bed while I watched. Marianne crawled over to me and licked the cum off my fingers.

“That really got me hot when that nurse walked in on us,” she said, “We are going to have to try getting caught like this again!”

“How about you stay here and be my nurse?” Jim asked, “Then you can get caught again tomorrow.”

“Sorry Jim,” I told him, “But we can’t stay here that long. Besides, after today maybe that nurse would like to help you out tomorrow.”

Jim laughed, “Yeah, I guess I can dream but not everyone is as hot as your wife!”