Jinxed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gao23
gao23
230 Followers

Tasha had never bee so humiliated in all her life. The leering faces of her classmates, her professor. The photos they're snapping. Her bag, her books, her cell phone, none of that mattered anymore. Her clothes were literally falling apart; if she didn't do something soon, Tasha was going to be completely nude in the middle of class.

Tasha turned and fled for the door, treating the class to one last look at her white panties, and full, bubble-shaped backside. She could feel the burning stares of dozens of horny eyes on her tush... and then something else. Her panties began to slip! The thin lace that once hugged her like a second skin now fell away as if it were 3 sizes too large!

Her beautiful ass slipped into view, unobstructed. Prof. Raleigh, and countless other students, marveled at the perfection of it. Round and womanly, yet firm and toned. A hint of a tan line, blending into her warm natural color. By the time she got to the door, her panties her a tangle of lingerie between her thighs. She desperately fought to clutch the material to her virgin pubis, but it slipped from her nervous fingers.

Tasha made it to the hallway, but she wasn't alone this time. Several students were walking by from every direction, eyes wide and jaws dropped at the sight of this half-naked woman. Now her frantic mind faced another dilemma- stop where she was and try to recover her falling panties, or let the panties drop free and run like hell for the ladies room.

Tasha chose the later, letting the panties go. However the panties weren't ready to let her go. Instead of falling of her legs, they bunched at her calves, at the tops of her boots. As much as Tasha tried to sprint to safety, the panties kept her knees locked. With one last desperate kick, the panties ripped apart with a tremendous sound. The tattered lace finally fell free, and Tasha could run to the ladies room.

Tasha cowered in the stall for what seemed like hours, collecting her wits. She could overhear the aftermath of the whole affair. She heard Goth Girl come in, swearing a blue streak as she repaired her skirt. She listened to what seemed like dozens of girls compare notes, share photos on their cell phones, and retell the whole horrible thing over and over again.

When she was reasonable sure she was alone, Tasha crept out to inspect the damage. Just as before her skirt appeared its normal, mid-thigh length. Her blouse was missing its top button, leaving her showing quite a bit of cleavage and bra. Maybe she had a safety pin in her bag to repair it with. Her panties, however, were just plain gone.

When she worked up the nerve to leave the ladies room, Tasha saw her panties had been removed from the hallway as well. God only knows who had them. They could be on ebay by now.

Unfortunately another class was using her classroom. She had to interrupt the teacher to sneak in and grab her backpack.

"That's the girl... skirt... flashing everyone... panties... stripped another girl... pretty hot...." Whispers circulated around the room as Tasha made the uneasy journey to her backpack. Once again feeling all eyes on her, she tried to clutch her blouse closed, but she felt herself flushing once again. The draft on her thighs told her that her skirt was beginning to shrink once again.

Tasha quickly scooped up her books into her backpack, leaving her blouse unguarded. She bent down to collect her things, her full breasts danced and wiggled just a few feet away from several gawking freshmen boys. The more she rushed, the more her tits bounced, and the more the boys enjoyed it. And she had to rush - she could feel her skirt creeping up her thighs like a burning fuse. A few more seconds under these lustful glares, and Tasha would once again be losing her clothes and her modesty.

She hoisted up her backpack. And that is when her bra broke. The strap across her left shoulder snapped like a fragile thread. The cup loosened a bit, and her left breast relaxed from its gravity-defying position. The only thing holding her bra cup against her tit was her blouse, and her blouse was just barely holding together.

The skirt had almost risen to the start of her ass, and without her panties, there would be nothing to hide her shame. Especially with her standing up on the third row and everyone looking up at her.

Tasha ran for the door. Her tits, especially the left one, bounced wildly, taxing her blouse. The top button ripped free, nailing some grinning guy right in the eye. Unhindered by the opening blouse, her broken bra cup slithered down her tit. Her taut nipple stabbed at her blouse. And still she ran.

Another button popped off her blouse! She held it together as best she could. Tasha's skirt was about to show her pussy to the world, so she was forced to plant her other hand over her nude crotch yet again. She fled out the door, once again leaving her bare ass as the parting image.

Tasha regrouped in the ladies room. She was spending way too much time in here this morning. As expected, her skirt continued its Jekyll & Hyde routine, returning to its normal length. Her blouse was another story. All of the buttons had exploded off, one by one back in the classroom. Her bra was shot. Tasha stripped it off and threw it in the trash. That was not a cheap lingerie set she lost. Today was getting as expensive as it was humiliating.

To top it off, there was no way these clothes would survive back to her apartment, and without her phone, she couldn't call any of her girlfriends to help. The nearest clothing store was two blocks away. A trendy, pricey store only rich teen girls from Long Island ever shopped in. Still at this point, she would pay every cent she had to not have her clothes fall off on a busy Manhattan street.

Tasha found some paperclips in her backpack, and wired her blouse back together. Her braless tits bounced and poked wantonly at her precarious blouse. She had no panties, and a skirt with a mind of its own. She had to cross two blocks crowded with New Yorkers and hormonal NYU students. It was time for Tasha to go shopping...

Part Two -- Shopping

Prof. Raleigh relaxed on a park bench, still euphoric from the morning's events. As if seeing that young beauty losing her clothes right in his very class, he had managed to retrieve her discarded panties from the hallway. His hand caressed the tiny bundle of torn lace in his pocket.

As he replayed the highly erotic scene over and over in his mind, he spotted Miss Natasha herself, briskly walking past the park. She had her backpack clutched to her chest, as if someone were trying to steal it from her. Wherever she was heading, she meant to get there in a hurry.

Before he realized what he was doing, Raleigh sprang from his seat with youthful vigor. Tasha was walking quite quickly, but the Professor found his old muscles inspired by pure lust.

How odd. He skirt seemed so short in class. It hardly looked like the miniskirt from his memories; it was much more conservative now. The one thing he was sure of, underneath that ordinary skirt, Miss Natasha was completely nude.

Tasha had never, ever gone without panties before. It was just something she simply did not do, regardless of the outfit. Not even pants. And now to walk through the middle of Manhattan, in a skirt that seems to keep shrinking with any panties on- the thought alone was knotting her stomach with butterflies. And as if she could ever forget just how close to naked humiliation she was, a cool breeze across Tasha's most intimate places was quick to remind her.

Although she kept her backpack desperately clutched to her chest, Tasha did not need to see her ruined blouse to know what was happening. A quick glance down confirmed her suspicions. The cheap paperclips had come undone, leaving her blouse pretty much completely undone. What's worse is the paperclips became snagged on her backpack. What a terrible day! Tasha was really starting to believe this curse bullshit was actually real.

The Professor studied her skirt closely, enjoying the graceful sway of her hips played out on the faded denim. What an ass this young woman has! So often Raleigh sees women around the city with slimmer hip, understated, almost boyish backside. It was so refreshing to see a woman with a classic hourglass figure. The high, proud bust, slim waist, a full curvaceous hips framing a firm, round ass.

Another thing he didn't remember was the slit up the back. He wanted a closer look, but goodness this girl was walking so fast! Raleigh managed to catch up to her at a cross walk and got a closer look.

There was indeed quite a long slit up the back of that skirt, revealing a very enticing glimpse of creamy inner thighs, but it didn't look intentional. In fact, the slit look more like the denim was coming unstitched! There was a web of loose stitches at the top of the split, pulling free with every stride the young girl took. By now her steady pace and full hips had pulled the skirt apart to just below her ass. The Professor found himself short of breath, and not just from the exercise.

Higher and higher the split went. It was like watching a Christmas present unwrap itself. The girl was blissfully unaware that her brisk walk was peeling her skirt open like overripe fruit. At long last those beautiful cheeks emerged, lit up by the late morning sun. Raleigh couldn't believe his luck. From seeing her panties to owning her panties to seeing Tasha's beautiful bare ass on a crowded NY street. And it was, indeed, quite possibly the most perfect ass he's ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Tasha could not get used to the constant draft against her delicate parts. It only served to remind her of the morning's humiliation. Even now she could feel eyes on her, eyes that knew just how vulnerable, how close to being exposed once again she really was.

Tasha looked over her shoulder, only to lock eyes with Professor Raleigh, following right behind her! And the perverted teacher was fumbling with some white cloth in his hands - her lost panties!

Tasha screamed, surprising even herself! Dozens of people turned to look. She stumbled, falling to the sidewalk, throwing out her hands to catch herself, letting go of her backpack. There was a sickening ripping sound as Tasha's backpack fell away, the paperclips ripping her pink blouse to tatters. Her smooth c-cup breasts jumped out, glorious in the sunlight. The dizzying surge of humiliation hit her with a hint of dj vu.

Prof. Raleigh knew he should leave. He had clearly been following her, holding the poor girl's lost panties, and now had caused her to humiliate herself once again. But he could not bear to part from the incredible vision.

Tasha was on her hands and knees, on a busy New York street corner. Dozens of stunned onlookers were all around her. Her blouse, ripped apart, spilling out her full firm tits. Her skirt split up the back all the way to the waistband. Little more than an apron, and with her bent over like this, she was exposing more than just her naked ass. The immaculate lips of her well-groomed virgin pussy peeked out between her tense thighs.

She was bordering on hysteria, scrambling for her backpack with one hand, while trying to cup her fat tits with the other. Tasha was so overwhelmed; she didn't even realize the condition of her skirt. With her backpack once again pressed against her tits, she ran down the street, leaving Prof. Raleigh and the rest of the crowd with a parting view of her bare ass as her skirt flapped in the breeze.

Tasha burst into the clothing store, and rushed past the sales girl. She raced into the maze of clothing racks to catch her breath and find some sort of cover, and caught a glimpse of some of the price tags. This place was so expensive! $175 just for a pair of jeans!

Tasha found a clearance rack in the back of the store, although even the clearance stuff was pretty steep. It would take every cent she had in the bank just to get a top and some pants. Panties and a bra were out, and it didn't look like this store sold lingerie.

She scoured the rack. No flimsy or delicate clothes. Something sturdy, with lots of coverage. Tasha found only one pair of jeans in her size and a heavy turtleneck sweater, and quickly retreated to the dressing room.

It was there she discovered just how ravaged her skirt was. She replayed her trip to the store in her mind, falling over, on the ground on all fours, with no clothing or modesty. Even in the privacy of the dressing room, her face flushed again with humiliation.

Tasha tried on the jeans. They were flared, which actually looked pretty hot with her boots. Unfortunately, they also rode pretty low on her hips. Not that every other girl in Manhattan wasn't walking around with her butt crack hanging out of her jeans, but Tasha felt like she had shown more than enough of her ass that day. Well, at least she had no panty lines...

The sweater fit pretty well, a little snug, but if definitely covered her up. It came to just above the tops of her jeans, leaving just a hint of midriff. The downside was the sweater was tight enough to make it plainly obvious that Tasha was not wearing any kind of bra. Her nipples poked hard points at the end of her over-animated breasts.

She spent a few minutes inspecting herself in the triple mirror, and she had to admit, given the circumstances, this was actually a pretty hot little outfit. Too bad it was going to completely clean out her bank account, just to have clothes to get home in.

The sales girl came over to see how everything was.

"Fine, fine, I guess... oh, could I use your phone for a sec?" Tasha just had a great idea. She could call her friend Jo. Of all her friends, Jo would be the one to drop whatever she was doing to come and help out Tasha.

Jo was sort of a Japanese version of Velma, from Scooby Doo. She could be cute, but she hadn't quite figured that out about herself yet. Although on the short side, she had a curvy figure guys always reacted to when they could actually see it. Usually she dressed herself up in baggy jeans and T shirts. Jo always loved hanging around with Tasha and the rest of the gang, admiring their fashionable outfits but always being too timid to join along.

Sure enough, one phone call later and Jo was on her way to the store. Tasha had her bring some extra clothes (just in case.) In the meantime, Tasha blew every dime she had on the outfit. The tattered blouse and skirt she abandoned in the dressing room, and waited for Jo to arrive.

In hindsight, Tasha could have just taken a cab. The thought of some cab driver leering at her the whole drive was unbearable. Not to mention sitting on those gross seats without any panties on.

When Jo arrived, Tasha couldn't help but hug her. She was such a sight for sore eyes. Tasha was finally starting to regain some poise and confidence after the morning's misadventures. Jo loved her new sweater, but she didn't have the heart to tell Tasha some of the threads were loose along the bottom. Probably why it was on clearance.

Although Jo had never confided in another living person about it, she was unquestionably a lesbian. Unproven of course, but she was undeniably attracted to women, and when some of the women she knew looked like Tasha, it could drive her more than a little nuts. Her strict Catholic upbringing kept Jo from ever proclaiming or acting upon these impulses. But seeing Tasha now in that tight sweat, her braless breasts practically shrink-wrapped in the material, those impulses started to act on her.

As they started walking back to Tasha's apartment, she told Jo about the sordid events of that morning. The crazy gypsy girl. Her perverted professor trying to look up her skirt, and how her skirt seemed to get shorter and short in response. About falling over that goth chick and ripping down her skirt. Having her panties in plain view of her whole class, and then losing her panties in the hallway. Her blouse exploding, her bra breaking, her skirt ripping, and the whole lurid display she made on the sidewalk. Retelling the story was making Tasha relive the humiliation. It was also making Jo's panties soaking wet! Probably not the reaction Tasha was looking for...

While Tasha spilled her guts, Jo coyly gave her a look over. God, her tits looked SO good in that sweater, bouncing freely. And those jeans really showed off Tasha's perfect ass. The rode so low the top of Tasha's ass hung out a bit, revealing her crack and the twin dimples above it. She really wasn't wearing any panties!

This was officially the most nudity Jo had ever seen Tasha reveal. Tasha was always very guarded with her body. She loved to tease with it, but always on her own terms and limits. Jo had never even seen her in her underwear, much to her dismay. The only time she even got a peek was when Tasha passed out drunk on Jo's couch, and Jo sneaked a little look. Magenta panties, she remembered fondly.

But now, nudity?! Losing her clothes bit by bit as gawking bystanders memorized every detail of her bared flawless body? And all because of some crazy gypsy curse?

"We should go kick that gypsy girl's ass!" Jo opined, hoping to divert any attention from her obvious arousal.

"Hell yeah!" The idea sounded nicely off of Tasha's freshly restored confidence. Even if this whole curse thing was bullshit, tearing into that cocky bitch would blow off some steam.

Tasha quickened her pace, almost leaving Jo behind. She tugged her jeans up for the tenth time, trying to keep her ass covered for once today. With every tug up, the jeans settled back down, a little lower each time. If she wasn't paying her jeans much mind, it was because her sweater was rubbing her nipples, making them tender and sensitive. Tasha fought the urge to rub her aching breasts.

Jo was enjoying Tasha's exposed midriff, when she noticed something. The loose thread from the sweater, but this time it was trailing off behind Tasha, all the way to the end of the block. The thread kept unspinning, zipping back and forth across the hem of her sweater. Tasha seemed completely oblivious that her tummy was slowly being revealed, a fraction of an inch at a time. She was too busy ranting about that gypsy chick to notice.

Jo knew she should tell her. Tasha was her close friend, and after the humiliation she suffered this morning, she didn't need a second helping. On the other hand, Jo was feeling quite frustrated about not witnessing the incredible display. She'd been admiring Tasha's wondrous figure for as long as they've been friends, peeking down her tops, sneaking panty flashes up her skirts, even giving her the occasional back and foot massages just to feel her incredible skin.

And now it was happening all over again! Tasha's clothes just seemed to be falling off of her, fulfilling Jo's secret lusty wishes. Jo knew it was wrong, but watching this erotic display unfold like a flower was more than she could deny.

The faster Tasha walked, the faster her jeans fell. Every few steps she would have to give them a strong pull, and it seemed like every pull made it harder to keep them up. Like she was stretching the denim out. The top of her peach-shaped ass was on almost continuous display.

It was more than Jo could bear. Her panties were becoming wet to the point of embarrassment. If her knees weren't so weak, so would have tried to get a little ahead of Tasha and see what her naughty jeans were doing up front.

They had to run a bit to cross an intersection ahead of a speeding taxi cab. Tasha's bouncing tits were turning heads left and right, until her pants stole the spotlight. Almost all at once they dropped. Tasha managed to catch them in her clenched thighs, cowering over her vagina to shield it. Her bare ass was once again exposed to the bright noon sun.

Jo could hear only two sounds; cat calls and fender benders all around. She was so enchanted by the silky forbidden flesh that she didn't realize Tasha was calling to her.

gao23
gao23
230 Followers