Jizz Mopper

Story Info
Coed learns what goes on at porn shops.
1.8k words
4.29
74.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pink neon sign glowed in the darkness just off the interstate. In tall letters, it said: "Porn Palace." I'd always wondered what was inside.

It was a vinyl-sided building about the size of a fast food restaurant. As many as ten cars were parked in the gravel lot at the strangest hours. A couple of tractor-trailers would be around back where the light barely reached. I never saw anybody coming or going, even though street lamps kept the parking lot well lit.

Porn Palace was less than two miles from my house, so I had to pass it just about every time I headed toward the city. But I never did stop. Sure, I was curious. But it looked so seedy, maybe even a little dangerous. I'm no prude, but going to a place called Porn Palace was just a little too much for me.

I'll never forget the night I changed my mind. Shortly before sophomore year, I was at a house party when my friend, Ted, told me about the job he worked when he was away at college.

"I'm a jizz-mopper at a porn shop – a place called Big Richard's Pleasure Emporium," he yelled over a thumping bass drum.

"What's a jizz-mopper?" I yelled back.

"Come on over here, and I'll tell you," he said. "You're gonna love this."

I followed Ted onto the patio and closed the sliding glass door behind us. The booming stereo and screaming voices faded away.

"All right, get this," he said. "Guys come into this seedy, little shop downtown. Out front, it's lingerie, dildos and dirty magazines. But in back are all these little booths about the size of a dressing room. Each one has a TVs. If you plunk a token into the black box, a porno movie pops onto the screen. The customers either jerk off or get a blow job or whatever. After they bust a load, it's my job to mop it up."

I didn't say a word. My face must've been totally expressionless because Ted said, "I know, you probably think it's sick."

"Yeah," I said. "I guess."

But the truth was that I found it totally erotic. Meeting a stranger in a strange place and performing strange sex acts was exactly the kind of adventure I needed.

The whole party seemed to fall away from me. Ted kept talking, but I didn't hear a word he was saying. All I could think about was Porn Palace and what might be awaiting me inside.

"Um, Ted," I said. "I'm not feeling well. I've got to go."

I should explain something here: I don't want to brag, but I'm a hottie. I have 36 tits, a 24 waist and 32 hips. With my long, blonde hair, guys have said that I look like a young Jenna Jameson. I could've found a hook-up at the party. I'm quite sure Ted wanted to fuck me. But I wanted a little something different from your average one-night-stand, something a little naughtier, something another frat boy just couldn't provide. So, I decided to leave.

I told my friend, Tina, that I was going. Tina said she was cool and that she'd catch a ride home with someone else.

My car couldn't drive fast enough. A whole new world had been introduced to me. I couldn't wait to see it. My heart skipped as I hit the interstate and pushed the speedometer up to 90 mph. It was about 12:30 a.m. when I exited and hung a left toward the pink neon lights.

I parked near the front door and took a deep breath. Here I was. I watched through the glass door as the cashier rang up a man in a Polo shirt. But I couldn't see what he was buying or what was on the shelves. I still had no idea what awaited me on the other side. But I had to do this.

I unbuttoned my red blouse to just barely expose my lacy, black bra. Then I fixed my make-up in the mirror, making sure the eyeliner was extra thick. For my lipstick, I went with the brightest, reddest shade in my purse. Just before opening my car door, I took another breath.

A bell on the door jingled when I opened it. Everyone in the store turned to look. Almost all of the customers were men, maybe ten of them. They looked from aisles of dildos, shelves of magazines and racks of videos. I was the only unattached girl in the place. The only other female was an older woman at the lingerie rack with her boyfriend.

"ID, ma'am," the clerk said.

I pulled out my driver's license and handed it over the counter. The clerk looked at it for two seconds and handed it back. This guy had four rings in his right eyebrow and flames tattooed on his wrist and forearm. He didn't seem to give two shits about anything. His laid-back attitude it feel like all the eyeballs in the store had turned away from me.

"Thanks," he said. "Anything I can help you with."

"Uh, yeah," I said. "Do you have video booths?"

"Yeah," he said. "Twelve tokens for ten bucks."

"OK," I said and then pulled a ten-dollar bill out of my wallet.

The clerk handed me a cup of tokens and said the "video arcade" was on the other side of the dildos. The booths were in a long, white hallway with fluorescent lights and a linoleum floor. It looked like the changing room at Wal-Mart. Five booths were on each side of the hallway. Most of the doors were closed. It was tough to tell if the muffled moans and groans on the other side were from videos or the real thing. I found an open booth at the end of the hall and closed the door behind me.

The place was about the size of an average dressing room. A wadded up Kleenex sat in the corner beneath a bench. The smell of cum was unmistakable. I plunked a token into the black box and watched the TV come alive with a close-up of a chick giving head. I unbuttoned my blouse all the way, folded my arms and pinched my nipples. My pussy was quickly getting wet. The TV snapped off after about a minute, so I fed my 11 remaining tokens to the machine.

That's when a soft tapping came at the door. I cracked it open and peeked outside. It was the clerk.

"What?" I whispered.

"How much," he whispered back.

"How much for what?" I asked.

"BJs, anal—whatever you're selling," he said. "A couple of the guys out here are interested."

"I'm not selling anything," I said.

The clerk furrowed his pierced eyebrows.

"You mean you're not a hooker?" he asked.

"No, just looking for a hook up," I said.

"Fuck," he said. "We don't get too many chicks like you. I'll tell 'em."

I left the door open and fell back onto the bench. By now, the chick on the video was getting fucked in the ass while sucking a cock. Serious lust vibrations began to take over my body. My mind started to comprehend what I'd just done. As I sat in the booth with a hand down my pants, the clerk was telling a bunch of men that I was giving out free sex. They'd come rushing in at any second. But it didn't matter because I wanted it.

The first guy knocked gently at the half-open door, then gingerly stepped inside. He looked like a banker in his golf shirt, khaki pants and loafers. He had a full head of gray hair that looked like it had been dried by sticking his head out of the car window on the interstate. I zapped him with my best "fuck me" gaze.

The banker unlatched his belt and unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to the floor. A thick, six-inch boner popped up when he pulled down his boxers. I fell to my knees and went in for a closer look.

His joint pulsed with his heartbeat. I was fascinated. I'd never seen a cock do that before. It made me want him more than ever.

The banker put his hand on the back of my head and gently guided my lips to his hard fuckstick. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head. It felt good to have his meat inside me. I was about to satisfy a lifelong hunger that I never knew I'd had until just an hour earlier.

The underside of his cock rubbed against my tongue as he pushed my head forward. Our eyes remained locked together. He had stern look on his face, the kind of grimace that men wear only when they want to fuck or kill. I was helpless. He could do whatever he wanted with me. I was careful not to let my teeth touch his skin. I wanted him to have all warmth and wetness.

On the first stroke, I went a quarter of the way down, then slid slowly back toward the helmet. I took my lips to the tip, then dropped back down for the second stroke. Half of his cock slipped into my mouth. The banker threw back his head with a moan.

Working the top half of his prick, I picked up the pace.

"Yeah," he breathed. "Fuck, yeah."

I was taking three quarters of his cock into my mouth when I though I couldn't go any further. The banker knew I could do better. He palmed the back of my head like a bowling ball and made me swallow the whole thing. The first time down I gagged. But I quickly learned to open my throat and just let him fuck my face. My nose plunged into a forest of black pubic hair each time I went down.

The banker grunted as he shot a dab of pre-cum. But it was just a slimy appetizer that made me want more.

I didn't have to wait long.

The banker gripped both sides of my head as his body tensed. With his cock buried into face, he unleashed a torrent of jizz. I formed a tight flesh seal around his meat, trying to hold his juice in. But his nuts were full. A stream of cum dribbled out of the corner of my mouth. I felt it run down my chin, neck and chest before disappearing into my bra.

When the banker pulled out, I tilted back my head and opened my mouth so he could see the pool of cum. I made it jump by flicking my tongue ever so slightly.

The banker never cracked a smile.

"Swallow," he said.

I closed and let his warm, salty load slide down my throat. Then I licked my lips and opened wide.

"Good girl," he said.

The banker quickly pulled up his underwear and pants. When buttoned up, he turned around and walked out without a word.

Another banker-type was waiting. He was standing in the hall with his pants around his ankles and his prick in his hand.

"My turn," he said with a smile.

"Sorry," I said. "Show's over tonight."

He frowned. His dick went limp. I grabbed it.

"But if you meet me back here on Wednesday..."