Jo, A Very Special Love

Story Info
Lovers find each other.
8k words
4.66
39.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers

All rights reserved. This story is strictly fiction. Please vote.

(This one starts out slow, but gets better.)

*

It all started my senior year in high school...

I had taken biology, as an elective. The class was two hours of theory, plus, a three hour lab. The students were paired. [Their own preference.]

When I got to class, everyone had already chosen their partners. A girl came in just as the class was about to start.

The instructor asked, if I had a partner.

I told hin, "No."

There was a slight pause, and the girl, that had just come in, said, "I'll be his partner."

I looked around, to see a very beautiful redhead. I thought to myself... WOW.

The instructor asked if that was O.K. with me.

I answered, as calmly as I could. "Sure, that's fine with me."

The instructor said, "O.K., come up here, and give me your names."

We stepped up to his desk, and the little redhead said, "I'm Jo."

I told him, "I'm Jim."

The instructor said, O.K. class, I'll give you a few minutes to get acquainted with each other, and then I'll give you your first lab assignments."

Jo, and I sat down, and exchanged small talk. I learned that she was a senior, same as me. Since the class was an elective, we had both decided to take it. As we talked, Jo said, "Look, I want you to understand... we're just lab partners... that's it." [She was always very direct, I learned later.]

"O.K., I told her, "That's fine... I won't try to ravish you, if you won't try to ravish me."

Jo looked at me quickly, and I was deadpan... no expression on my face at all. She was startled, and started to say something, when I grinned at her.

"Oh, you," she said, and started to grin herself.

I thought to myself, O.K., I'd like to have more, but lab partners it is.

The instructor gave us our first assignment for the lab. The lab was the next day, which was Friday, and the last three hours of the day.

Our first assignment, was to cut up and dissect a frog. I cut the frog open, and heard Jo groan. Our text book showed a dissected frog, and it's parts, with names. I looked at Jo, and she looked a little green around the gills.

"Jo, are you all right?"

Jo said, "Look, I really don't want to cut that frog up."

I told her, that it was already dead, and had been preserved. She just gave me a look. I told her, "Look, I'll cut it up, if you can draw it."

She looked relived, and said, "O.K., deal."

Since I'd already cut the frog open, I made a few more cuts, to be able to see all of it's insides. We just had to look at the text, for names, and draw the parts.

"O.K.," Jo said, I think I can draw it."

She took a piece of paper from her notebook, and began to draw. I noticed, that she could draw pretty well, and said, "Hey, girl, you draw pretty good. She was drawing with colored pencils, and when she finished, it looked better than the book.

"Jo, that's really good. How did you learn to draw that well?"

She told me she had always been able to draw, but, it would be hard for her to letter the names of the parts, because she couldn't letter that well.

I told her, "Maybe I can help." I took the drawing, and as I lettered the parts, I underlined them, and drew a line to the part. We got a hundred on it.

As time went on, Jo, and I were really enjoying being partners in that class.

One day, Jo came to the lab, and was really tight lipped. She didn't say much, and didn't smile. She just wasn't the same Jo.

I asked what was wrong, but, she just muttered something under her breath. I asked if it was something I had done, or said.

Jo looked at me, and said, "No." The tears welled up in her eyes, and she quickly stepped to me, and put her arms around my neck, and kissed me on the cheek.

She was still crying, and didn't let go. I put my arms around her, and just held her. Man, it was heaven.

We finally let go of each other, and she said, "Thanks Jim, for being such a good friend."

Hey... "friend"... I'll take that, over lab partner, any day. I sensed that she didn't want to go into any details, so I didn't push it.

By then, I was very much in love with Jo, but she had said "Friend". I thought... OK, if it's friend, I'll take that... for now.

The rest of the school year went like that. I could hardly wait for that biology class, and lab to get there, so I could be with Jo. By then, I was giving her a ride home every day. I found out that she, and her father lived alone. She had a brother, in the merchant marines, that was seldom ever home.. Her dad was out of town, most of the time, for the company he worked for, but always let her know where he would be staying, and how she could contact him, if she needed anything.

I asked, if she minded, being alone so much.

She said "No". She talked to a girl friend a lot, did her homework, and watched TV some.

As the year went on, Jo seemed to get awfully close to me, in the lab, at times. We always had a good time, bantering, and teasing, back and forth. Some of those things seemed to have a double meaning, but I thought... nah, and that "friend" thing kept getting in the way.

Our last project, in the biology class, had to do with the human reproductive system. The pictures in the book, were pretty graphic, and I wondered how Jo would take them. We were in the lab, one Saturday. [Our schedule, was really heating up, since it was near the end of the school year.]

The pictures in the book, had all the medically correct names for everything, but Jo seemed a bit puzzled, and I asked her, what was wrong.

She got red in the face, and told me, that she had found some magazines in her brother's room, while she was cleaning. One had been a very explicit sexual magazine, which had used the slang names for everything. Jo asked me, if I could tell her which, was which.

I grinned, and said, "Yes," but let's go to the office, and make copies, of what is in the text book. That way, I can write the slang name's in, by the clinical ones.

We made the copies, and returned to the lab, where I wrote in the slang words for everything.

Jo kept saying, "OK, OK, O.K.

We finished, with me, labeling all the parts. It became funny to us both, and we started giggling.

Jo then wanted to know about, when a guy got a "hard-on."

I told her, the medical name was an erection.

"Is it a muscle?" She wanted to know.

I told her, "No, here, I'll show you." I turned a couple of pages in the text, where there was a picture of a penis. It showed the passages, that would fill with blood, when a guy got a hard-on.

When we got to making drawings, and labeling all the parts, Jo said, "I think I'll draw the penis with a hard-on," and she looked at me with a devilish grin.

I started laughing, and said, "You better not, we'll get an "F" for sure.

Jo put her pencil down, looked at me, and said, "Jim, what the hell does it take, for a girl to get you to notice her."

I looked at her, and sparks seemed to come from her eyes.

"I've done everything, but get naked, I didn't wear panties one day, and I don't think you even noticed."

I said, "well, there's this girl, and ever since the first of the semester"...

Jo cut me off, and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean...

I cut her off. "Look, she's in my biology class, and I've been in love with her ever since we became partners. Her name is Jo.

Jo looked at me, and tears came to her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

I said, "Do you remember what you told me, when we partnered up?"

Jo got a puzzled look on her face.

"You told me, this was strictly business, and that was all. A short time later, you came in, and told me, you thought men were pigs. You started crying, and we wound up in each other's arms, and you thanked me for being such a good "friend."

Jo put her hand over her mouth, and said, "Oh, my god."

"Jo," I said, "You don't know how much I've enjoyed this whole year. It has been a total delight, for me."

"But, Jim, I could never seem to make you get a hard-on."

"Oh yeah! listen, I've had a hard-on for you all year long. Guess I've managed to hide it pretty good, huh?"

Jo came to me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. She said, "Well, you don't have to hide it any more. Do you have a hard-on now?"

I grabbed her pretty little bottom, that I'd wanted to squeeze, all year long, pulled her close to me, and asked, "Can't you tell?"

"Oh yesss... I'd say, you've defiantly got a hard-on, and she began to kiss me.

As we were kissing, other students came into the lab, and we had to stop.

"By the way," I said, "The senior prom is coming up... would you be my date for that?"

Jo looked at me, to see, if I was serious. When she saw I meant it, she said, ""Yes, I'd like that very much."

The night of the prom, I got Jo a beautiful corsage, and went to pick her up. She opened the door, and I had to do a double take. Here was this gorgeous girl, with her flaming red hair, fixed, and piled on top of her head. Her dress was Kelly green, and topless. [One of those determination dresses.] The green dress, and her flaming red hair, was a contrast, I couldn't believe. [I'm sorta partial to this redhead anyhow.]

I told her how beautiful I thought she was.

"Thanks Jim, I'm glad you like it."

We went to that prom, and I had almost every dance with her.

Finally she looked around, and said, "I wonder where my friend is... oh, there she is. Come and meet her, and her boyfriend.

As we got closer, I recognized the couple, and started to grin.

When we got to them, Jo said, Steve, Sally, I want you to meet Jim."

By that time, both Sally, and Steve were grinning.

I walked up to Sally, and gave her a big hug, shook hands with Steve, and said, "How are you guys?" I looked around at Jo, and she had a puzzled look on her face.

"You know this pair?" she asked.

"Yes, I've been friends with them since we started going to high school. I think this pair has been going steady ever since. Is this the "special" friend you're always referring to?"

"Yes," said Jo. The music lagged for a minute, and started again. I looked at Sally, and said, "Ma'am, can I have this dance, that is, if Steve doesn't mind. Steve nodded, and then asked Jo to dance with him.

As Sally, and I danced, Sally said to me. "Jim, don't let this one get away." I told her, "No way. I've been in love with Jo all year. Sally asked, "Jim, have you been to bed with her?" "No," I said. "I got the impression, that all the guys, she had dated, wanted to do, was to screw her. I feel, that when the time is right, she'll let me know."

"If, there is a first time for us, I SURE don't want it to be a bad experience for Jo."

The dance ended about that time, and Sally gave me a hug, and a big kiss.

"Hey, what was that for?"

Sally said, "Oh, just because you're you."

I took her back to where Steve, and Jo were. The next dance started, and it was a Polka. The other's drifted off to the side.

I looked at Jo, and said, "Can you Polka?"

"Yes, I just don't get to much."

"Let's go." I said. Then we were out on the floor, all by ourselves, really going at it. Jo was very good, and when the tune ended, there was thunderous applause, from everyone. I told Jo to take a bow. When she did, I hollered, "How bout that redhead."

The last waltz of the night started, and Jo literally plastered herself to me. The dance ended, and several of us decided to go to the local malt shop, for something to eat.

We got to my truck, and I got Jo inside, then went to the driver's side, got in, and was putting the keys in the ignition.

Jo said,"Jim, just a minute. Will you help me with something?"

"Sure, what?"

She turned her back to me, and said, "Unzip my dress, all the way to the waist. I've got to get out of this bra. The staves are killing me."

I unzipped her dress, and unhooked her bra.

She couldn't wait to get it off. She grabbed it, and almost threw it off. "Oh, that feels so much better."

"Here I was, with this beautiful redhead, the top of her dress down to her waist, and no bra on. I just couldn't help myself. I slipped my hands up her sides, and cupped those luscious titties, one in each hand.

"Ohhhh Jim, I think you like my titties."

"I sure do, they're very nice. I've wanted to feel them for a long time."

She turned, and kissed me. Then, with an impish grin, she said, "O.K., will you please zip my dress back up, so we can go to the malt shop.

Very reluctantly, I zipped the dress up, and started the truck.

Jo snuggled against me, and said, "Put your arm around me."

I did, and she took my hand, and slipped it under her dress. Suddenly, I had a very nice handful of titty, with the nipple getting hard.

Jo got that impish grin on her face again, and started humming. "Jim," she asked, Have you got a hard-on?"

"Of course." I told her.

"Is it O.K., if I feel?"

I looked into her eyes, and told her, "Yes, I'd like that very much."

To bad we finally got to the malt shop. We had to stop all that lovely touching, and feeling. We got our shakes, and burgers, and sat down, next to Sally. and Steve. Finally, it was time to take Jo home. I didn't want that night to end... ever.

When we got back to Jo's place, there was a light on in the house.

Jo said, "I bet that's my brother. Jim, please come in and meet him."

We went in, and I met her brother. He was home on leave, from the merchant marine.

He looked at Jo, and said "WOW, sis, you're beautiful. What's the occasion?"

Jo said, "The senior prom. I saw the light on, and thought you might be here, and I wanted you, and Jim to meet."

We talked for a while, and I really liked her brother. We finally said our goodbye's. Jo walked me to the door, kissed me good night, and said she had never had a better time.

I left, and got a few blocks from Jo's, when I glanced at the dash, to see that strapless bra, I'd helped Jo remove. I chuckled, and put the bra, in my glove box.

We decided to take that summer, and just be with each other. The next fall, Jo, and I started to college.

I took electric engineering, and got hooked up with the local power company. They had a deal for students, that was co-op. I got to go to school for about six weeks, at company expense then work for them for about six weeks. It was "On the Job Training," and for this, I was paid wages. The best part was, when I graduated, I had a full time job, waiting for me.

Jo decided on computer work, and pursued that.

Most of the time, I could take Jo home from college. There would be times, I'd be out of town, working, and wouldn't get to see Jo for several days. One of those times, I'd been out of town, with the crew, for a week.

We finished up, and I drove back home, in a heavy rain storm. I tried to call her on my cell phone, but got no answer. The rain seemed to get heavier. I was about a mile from Jo's, when the phone rang. It was Sally. She sounded really worried, and wanted to know, if I knew where Jo was. I told her, "No," that I'd tried to call her, but got no answer.

Sally told me she had gone out with that asshole [Sally's words.] that Jo had broken up with, while she was in high school. Sally said he had called Jo, and asked her for a date, saying he wanted to apologize.

Apparently, Jo had gone out with him. Sally asked, if I knew him.

I told her, "Yes, but only thru Jo."

I'd never been fond of him, or the bunch he ran with, after I found out Jo had broken up with him, and why.

I was a few blocks from Jo's, when I turn a corner, and catch a glimpse of this girl with red hair, stumbling along. I knew it was Jo. I stopped the truck, got out, and picked up my beautiful red head. She was sopping wet, and sobbing. I finally got her to realize it was me, got her in the truck, and took off for her house.

By the time we got there, the rain had slacked off some, and I managed to get her in the house.

Jo was screaming, "No, no, no."

I thought, damn, I've got to get those wet cloths off her, and warm her up, before she gets sick. I started stripping Jo. All her cloths were soaked. I got to her bra, and panties, and they were just as wet.

I stripped her bra off, and there were those beautiful titties. she'd let me fondle, so long ago.

I finally managed to get her panties off. [I noticed Jo was a true red head.] I got her dried off, and in bed, with plenty of cover on. I then fixed some hot chocolate. After I got that down her, she, finally drifted off to sleep. I noticed a place on her cheek, that had a nasty look to it. I thought, that'll bruise badly if I don't get some ice on it.

I rummaged around, and found an ice pack, put some ice in it, and placed it on Jo's cheek. She seemed to be sleeping, so I called Sally, and told her I'd found Jo, and what the deal was.

Sally let out a loud sigh of relief.

I told her, I was going to stay with Jo, that I wouldn't leave her.

Sally told me that she, and Steve would be by the next day, when she got off from work.

Since it would be Saturday, Sally only had to work half a day.

I hung up the phone, and started back to Jo's bedroom, when I heard her scream. When I got there, she was shivering so hard, her teeth were chattering, and she was crying. I took her in my arms, and held her, and told her it was going to be alright. "Jo, I won't leave you." She was shivering so hard, it was unreal. I knew that this would never do, so I stripped off all my clothes, and got in bed with my beautiful redhead.

I got as close to her as I could, put my arms around her, and told her she was safe, and she didn't have to worry. She would drift off to sleep, and every hour, or so she would wake up screaming. I'd get her calmed down again, and back to sleep. I knew for sure, that Jo had, had a really bad experience. I felt pretty sure, it was because of that prick she'd gone out with. I'd find out when Jo got to where she could talk to me.

Jo finally settled down, and said, "Jim, are you going to stay with me?"

"Yes," I told her. She snuggled up close to me. I placed my hand on her tummy, but she moved it to one of her titties. She murmured "Ummmm." as she drifted off to sleep.

I must have gone to sleep as well, because the next thing I knew, sunlight was streaming thru the window. I looked over at Jo, and she seemed to be sleeping soundly. I got up, and put my shorts on, and headed for the kitchen. I wanted something warm, in Jo for breakfast. I found some oatmeal, got some coffee going, and found some O.J. in the fridge. About the time it was ready, I heard Jo. there was real fear in her voice.

"Jim, are you here?"

I walked back to the room with a tray of food, and said, "Good morning sunshine, How's my beautiful redhead this morning?" I could see the relief in her eyes.

She smiled at me, and asked, "Is that for me... it sure smells good."

I laughed at her, and said, "No, it's for the dog,"

"You tease, I don't have a dog,"

She threw a pillow at me.

I knew then, that Jo was feeling better. She ate that breakfast, like she hadn't had anything for a week.

When she was finished, and I had taken the tray back to the kitchen, Jo asked me to come and sit with her.

"Jim, I'm naked as a jay bird under these covers."

"I know." I said.

She got red in the face. "Did you take my cloths off of me last night?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered, "You were sopping wet. I was afraid you were going to get sick. I got you dried off, and in bed."

"Did you sleep with me last night?" she wanted to know.

"Yes, you were shivering pretty bad. I got in bed with you to try and get you warm."

Jo seemed hesitant, to ask the next question. Finally, she asked, "Did you fuck me last night?"

"Do you feel like you were fucked last night?"

JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers