Jo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,612 Followers

"You are going to suck on me." I said as I waved my cock in front of her lips. Meri hung petrified before me, her tits hanging down towards her face and her thighs spread wide in front of my face. I teased her lips with my ramrod but she refused to open her mouth. "I want to feel your lips wrapped around my cock." I said as I slapped her cheek with my cock. Meri continued to keep her lips closed. Reaching out with both hands, I squeezed her dangling tits and then pinched her tender nipples. Pulling on her aching nubs, she felt them stretch out and then her body was pulled forward by her nipples. She gasped as she felt the strain on her crushed nipples. As her lips reached the tip of my ramrod, she refused to open her mouth. I let her body swing back a bit and then yanked on her nipples and she screamed. I bounced her this way several times and the young beauty quickly opened her mouth. I slid my cock all the way in between her lips and then felt her tongue lick the top of my cock.

Meri began to suck on my ramrod as I eased my grip on her aching nipples. I felt her tongue slide around my shaft and I began to rock in and out of her mouth. As she sucked on me, I released her nipples and slid my hand up across her smooth stomach and tucked my fingers into the front of her microscopic panties. Meri's body began to thrash about as she felt my fingers slide through the soft curls of her muff. I teased her pussy and then turning my hand around; I clutched the soft triangle of her panties and ripped it from her body. The suspended beauty was naked except for her sneakers as she hung before me; my cock buried deep in her mouth.

Pulling closer to her, I gazed down at her spread pussy and could smell the sweet scent that emanated from between her legs. As I felt her lips wrapped around my shaft, I lowered my own lips to her pussy. I kissed and licked her open quim as her tongue caressed my cock. I slid my arms around her slender waist and brought my hands up over her ass and pressed them between her open thighs. Peeling her pussy lips open, I pointed my tongue and slid it into her seething twat. Meri's body began to writhe as she felt my tongue lick at her oozing pussy. I licked and sucked the sweet nectar that filled her quim. Reaching around her body, I untied her wrists.

"I want to feel your hands around my balls and on my ass." I instructed and Meri was quick to comply as I slid my tongue back into her most intimate flesh. I felt Meri's hands on my ass as my tongue delved deeper into her seething twat. I could see her clit standing up and I wrapped my lips around it. Meri gasped as I teased her love button and then as I squeezed it gently between my lips, I attacked it with the tip of my tongue. Meri's body convulsed in a powerful orgasm and she began to suck on me like there her life depended on it. I felt her tongue caress my invading shaft as her hands reached around my thighs and caressed my heavy balls. I moaned deeply as this young beauty came to life.

My own hands squeezed her magnificent asscheeks and my tongue continued to tease her clit. I heard her gasp as another powerful orgasm ripped through her suspended body. My tongue dove into her oozing quim as I tried to lick and suck out all of her sweet nectar. I probed every inch of her seething pussy. I felt my own load beginning to boil but I did not want to cum in her mouth; at least not this time. I had other holes I wanted to fill first.

Lifting my face from Meri's open thighs, I stepped back. Her body swung towards me as her arms were wrapped around my hips and my cock buried in her wonderful mouth. Slowly she released me and watched as my cock slid from between her lips. She hung before me, her arms dangling towards the floor. I slid the table back under her shoulders and then walking over to the bar, I untied the rope and began to lower her body back onto the table. Meri's head dangled over the edge as her back lowered onto the tabletop. Her ass rested on the edge, as her legs remained vertical and spread wide apart but bent over her body.

I stepped up between her open thighs and lay my cock across the soft down of her muff. Meri felt my cock on her pussy and she lifted her head. She stared at my ramrod as it lay between her legs and was ready to have me shove it deep into her pussy. She reached down to my cock and wrapped her slender fingers around my shaft. She rubbed my cock across her open thighs and then pressed it down between her legs. I rubbed the tip between her swollen labia and felt the moistness of her pussy coat the tip of my ramrod. Leaning forward, I let my cock slide slowly into her seething pussy and Meri gasped as she felt my cock stretch her tight pussy open. When my cock was fully embedded in her tightness, I flexed it and she gasped.

Slowly I began to stroke my cock into her drenched quim. I could feel her warm flow coat my cock as it easily slid in and out of her naked, young body. Meri lay her head back over the edge of the table and let herself go as her sexual lust overwhelmed her. I leaned over her body and braced my hands on the table beside her and then began to really ram my cock into her tight pussy. As my body thrust forward, it rubbed against her erect clit and orgasm after orgasm rippled through her beautiful, young body. This was nothing like her first experience and Meri's body began to buck uncontrollably as I fucked her. Her breasts began to bounce wildly as I thrust deep into her tight pussy and she brought her hands up to her chest to hold and caress them.

I increased the rhythm and pounded deep into her writhing body. In a matter of moments I felt Meri begin to roll her hips every time I penetrated her as she matched my movements with her own. Her inner muscles began to massage my cock as it slid in and out of her magnificent body. I reached up to her heaving chest and pulled her arms down to her sides. I held her arms to the table as I watched her breasts bounce wildly as I fucked her. I couldn't control myself any longer and ramming my cock deep into her beautiful body, I filled her pussy with my hot load. Meri felt my cum spray against the walls of her pussy and her body convulsed in a powerful orgasm of her own. I kept my cock deep in her body as my hands came up to her heaving breasts and I began to tease her titflesh. I toyed with her breasts until my spent cock slid out of her loins. Then walking around the table, I pressed my cock to her lips. Meri could smell the powerful scent of her pussy and she quickly wrapped her arms around my hips and pulled my cock to her hungry mouth. I felt her lips part and she pulled me in as her tongue began to lick the sides of my cock and my hands came down to her magnificent breasts.

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,612 Followers
12