Joan & John Ch. 02

Story Info
More of our early history
1.7k words
4.45
16.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

After leaving the party (History of Joan & John) we made our way to her place. I asked, if she had her own place, why she was having sex at some party.

"It was hot wasn't it, fucking and sucking, watching others and being watched was something wasn't it?" She asked sounding like she couldn't understand why I didn't get it.

"So, you like group sex?" I asked as she unlocked the door and pulled me into her apartment.

She directed me towards the couch as she said: "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back. There is pot in the little box and booze in the kitchen. Roll us a doobie and make me a gin & tonic."

She sure knew what she wanted, I was excited by the unknown pleasures I was thinking about enjoying with this woman. She certainly knew what she wanted.

I heard her pissing for the second time tonight and my cock started getting hard remembering seeing her naked on the toilet and them washing her snatch. Hearing the toilet flush then the water run I could almost see her.

She came back into the living room wearing a semitransparent dressing gown open and flowing behind her as she came towards me. The first thing that caught my eyes was her hairy puss. I loved it then and still love a natural woman's look now. From her bouquet of hair I saw her long slender legs. Looking up I could see one of her breasts through the opening in her gown, her nipple erect and rosy red.

She glided to sit beside me and as she rolled one leg over me she rubbed my near hard cock through my jeans.

"I was going to was up a little but I need to see just how adventurous you are." She whispered in my ear.

I easily slid down between her legs throwing them over my shoulders and pulling her hips to the edge of the couch buried my face between her thighs. I covered her wet cunt with my mouth and searched out her hot wet opening with my tongue. I love the smell and taste of a woman's cunt and when it is well used, all the better. But this was the first time I have eaten a woman full of someone else's cum. I kind of liked it. Actually I liked it a lot and wish the cock that had dumped such a load inside her well fucked cunt was here so I could show it some appreciation too.

As I was savoring her luscious cunt I wondered how many men had fucked her ass. She was an admitted connoisseur of cock and freely fucked, but did she give up her ass I wondered.

As she neared her climax she wrapped her legs around my head and held me tight to her cunt. I hastened my devouring of her sweet nectar and brought her to orgasm. I slowly licked her until her body relaxed and then licked further down past her opening until I was licking her anus. I couldn't get to her as deeply as I wanted so I pulled her down to her knees and rolled her over so that she was kneeling with her elbows on the couch.

"Spread your cheeks and show me your ass." I ordered her.

As she spread herself open wantonly I asked: "How many men have enjoyed this view love? You like doing it don't you? Show me that dark place only so few see."

"You are the first fucker so enjoy the view, if you aren't nice I won't show it long." She says looking at me stroking my cock while savoring her ass so open and almost welcoming me.

Still stroking my cock I moved forward to lick her ass crack. I started at her ass hole and ran the flat of my tongue up her crack. Each time I shortened my stroke until I was just licking her ass hole.

"You like this don't you cock sucker? I just bet with everything you have done driving guys nuts, nobody has done this for you, have they? Well I'm the guy to do anything, everything you can imagine, for, to and with you. You suck cock better than anyone I have been with, man or woman, but who has ever eaten your ass for you? I am going to dine on your ass until you beg me to fuck it. You want my cock in your ass don't you? Now hold those lovely cheeks open for me and I'll take you to the one place you have never been."

As she does exactly what I have asked I easily slide a thumb into her leaking cunt and caress her lips and clit with my fingers while still stroking my aching cock with the other.

I can feel her body quivering as she approaches another climax. Knowing I am doing something that feels so good to her as her first excites me so that when I feel her coming down from her orgasm I ask: "Do you have any lube love?"

"Yes, in my bedside table. Get it quickly before I change my mind." She pants.

"You won't change your mind you want this to bad." I tell her as I rush to her bed room.

Opening the drawer I find an assortment of toys. I nice selection of vibrators and didoes, lubes and condoms. I wonder if she has ever used any of them on her own ass...

"My dear, you seem to have a nice selection of toys. Have you ever used them where I am about to go?" I ask.

"Yes, but none as big as your cock, so be nice and this might be the first of many for you." She cautions.

"Joanie, I will always be nice to you, until you want me not to be." I tell her opening the lube and spreading it all over her ass hole. My first finger easily slides into her ass like she has been waiting for it. Once I think she is relaxed enough to want another I slide a second into her. This takes a little more patience but before long she turns to me and says: "One more please, then that big boy of yours."

I do as she says and finally get to press my cock head to her dark opening. I go weak in the knees and could almost cum just from the knowledge that I am the first to touch her where no man has before me.

When my cock head is easily inside her I wait for her to be comfortable with it. Soon she asks for more. I have all I can do not to cum just watching my cock slide into her body. She is so fucking tight but I can feel her accepting me into virgin territory.

As I feel my thighs contact her ass I lean forward to cover her body with mine and whisper into her ear: "God, your ass feels wonderful. I didn't think I would ever feel anything better than your mouth on my cock but baby your ass is so perfect. Thank you for letting me be your first."

"I didn't expect the first time I felt a real cock inside my butt it would be almost romantic but I could cum just from the feel of you inside me. And if you ever tell anyone I said the word romantic when we were fucking I will kill you!"

"Most women cringe when they hear the "C" word but romantic gets you? How about the "L" word?" I chide her.

"Cunt, cunt, cunt, juicy, wet, cum filled, well fucked cunt? That is just fine; just remember what I told you about falling in love. Now shut up and make me cum with your cock deep in my ass." She orders.

Savoring the pleasure of this moment that most likely will never be replicated I begin to stroke in and out of her wonderful ass. Long hard deep strokes into her until she can take no more and I have no more to give. Then pausing to enjoy the feeling I slowly pull almost out of her until just the crown of my cock is held inside her ass.

Back and forth we move together. My entire being is centered between my anus and cock tip and I wonder why my ass feels so much a part of this act.

Wanting all that can be had I work my hands under her body to cup her breasts. They are exactly a perfect handful and I can feel her nipples like hot pebbles in my palm. I need something to do with my mouth and lick her shoulder running my tongue from her neck to her arm. I need more and bite her between her neck and shoulder and she cums. Her orgasm wracks her body and I have to hang on to stay deep inside her bowels until I feel my balls tighten up almost inside me and empty themselves into her.

Shot after shot of my hot cum fills her ass until it is forced out around my cock and down to my balls. As we both are lost in the immensity of the moment we both are wet with sweat, our breathing comes fast and hard from somewhere deep inside us.

As we both are drained I back up and let my cock slide from inside her. She rolls around to be sitting on the floor between my outstretched legs.

"Well babe, this was really special and I would love to get all mushy and cuddle but it is almost noon and I have a standing date every Sunday with a lady and now I have three holes to flush man juice from because she doesn't do dick, so you need to go." She leans forward and standing she guides me to my feet.

"So you are throwing me out for some dike in a wife beater and engineer boots?" I ask laughing to hide my disappointment.

"Dear she is so fem you wouldn't believe it. I bet the business suit and shoes she arrives in cost as much as your car! And we have something special I won't fuck up. If it helps I would not let her interfere with whatever develops between us.

Before I know it I am standing outside her door tucking in my shirt trying not to touch my sensitive cock.....

Next time I'll return to the present and we'll see where this ended up.

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers