Joan Ch. 06

Story Info
A busty mature co-worker.
3.4k words
4.66
89.9k
33

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menzies
menzies
188 Followers

When I spoke to Joan to let her know when I would be arriving she informed that her Mother had passed away and that the Funeral was going to be on the Friday before I arrived. Unfortunately, there was no way that I was going to be able to get there any sooner. She told me not to worry the Matron of the Nursing Home, who answered the phone when I called, had been very supportive and to just get there when I could.

I arrived at Joan's house late Saturday afternoon. Knocking on the door I felt just like the first time I walked into her house. The adrenaline was pumping, and I knew that I could not grab her and drag her to the bedroom, which was what I most wanted to do. No, I had to respect the fact that Joan was no-doubt an emotional wreck having just lost her Mother.

The door opened and there she was. We fell into each other's arms and immediately Joan started to sob. I whispered in her ear that everything would be all right and hugged her tightly. Damn, it felt good to hold her again. Her hair against my face, the fleshiness of her back, and the weight of her huge breasts pressed hard against me and her hands reaching up to my face.

"Thank you for coming." She sobbed. "Of course I would come, you aren't alone." I replied as we began kissing, her tears streaming down her face and mixing with our passionate exchange.

"Come in, it's so good to have you here. Do you want a drink, can I get you something to eat, would you like a shower after your long trip?" Joan spoke at a million miles an hour as she tried to pull herself together.

"Relax honey, can I get you anything? Let's just sit and relax a moment. Did the Funeral go OK?" I asked.

Joan soon calmed down, and we sat chatting for probably an hour about her Mother, the Funeral, what she'd been doing, and what I'd been up to. As we spoke, I took in her glorious shape; it had been so long since we had seen each other. Joan was dressed in a black sleeveless dress that clung tightly to her womanly curves. A string of pearls hung around her neck and accentuated the thrust of her huge chest. Her hips and backside were as I remembered, full and lush. Black stockings and black patent leather 2-inch heels completed her mourning attire. She was dressed as she was for the Funeral minus a jacket. Friends and acquaintances' had been dropping in throughout the day to pay their respects and offer their help.

As we continued to talk Joan again told me how helpful and supportive the Matron from the Nursing Home had been over the last month. Apparently, the Matron had taken to dropping in on Joan after her shift had finished to update her on how her Mother was going each evening.

"Nancy is a lovely woman, I'm sure you'll like her." Joan spoke with some trepidation in her voice. "Of course I will, the fact that she has been so supportive of you and your Mother I like her already." I said. "I hope so." Joan said as she squeezed my hand. "She's actually offered to come around and make dinner for the three of us tonight -- I hope you don't mind? I'm just not up to it" Joan said as she got up and moved towards the kitchen.

I followed Joan into the kitchen and as she was standing at the sink I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her tightly against me. I nuzzled her neck saying, "well I would have preferred to be alone with you, but I'm sure it will be lovely and I'm looking forward to meeting her." Joan turned, placed her arms across my shoulders and kissed me deeply. "It means a lot to me, Nancy has been so supportive, thank you."

It felt so good being back in Joan's arms, smelling her perfume, the touch of her bare arms against my skin, her soft lips, the mass of her huge, bra encased breasts pressing against me and my now very hard cock pushing against her. It was like we had never been apart. Yet, I still felt a degree of hesitation from Joan. I stepped back from Joan and apologised for being inconsiderate. My God, she had only buried her Mother the day before and here I was starting to push my hard cock against her as we stood in the kitchen.

"Oh my gorgeous Man, don't be silly I can't thank you enough for coming when I needed you." Joan said as she gave me a tight hug, mashing her massive tits into my chest. "It's a strange time at the moment, so much has happened."

We walked back into the lounge room holding hands and just as we were about to sit the doorbell rang. Joan jumped, "That'll be Nancy -- oh, I do hope you like her." She said as she quickly left to answer the door.

I waited in the lounge room for Joan and her new friend to walk in. As they did Joan beamed, "Nancy, this is my very special friend." "Lovely to meet you, Joan has told me so much about you. I must say you are as handsome as Joan described you and it's so good of you to come at this difficult time." Nancy said.

I don't know how I managed to respond with any coherence, but somehow I did. Here greeting me was a woman who was obviously in her early sixties standing about 5feet 8inches, with a mass of wavy coiffured grey hair that came to just above her shoulders, she wore a long red wool cardigan wrap, that came to the same length as her camel coloured skirt, over a white shirt. The wool wrap formed a massive vee outlining the straining buttons of her white shirt. Her breasts thrust forward, although not as large as Joan's massive chest, they were, by any standard huge and they stood-out proud. My guess was that they had to be at least an F-cup, if not more. Like Joan she also had a string of pearls loosely following the fall and thrust of her chest. She indeed had a Matronly aura, but not like any Nurse or Matron that I had ever seen. Her face was pleasant, yet there was a sternness that was clearly apparent.

"Nancy, it's my pleasure and thank you for all the help and support you've given Joan." I said as I held her hand momentarily in greeting. I also noticed that Nancy wore another string of pearls wrapped around her wrist.

Nancy then turned to Joan and asked "and how have you been today?" "Up and down" Joan replied. "James and Sue Faulkner dropped by and my daughter flew back home, as you know -- she is still very upset." Joan turned to me "they were always very close those two."

"Well Ladies can I get you anything to drink." I asked as I struggled to find conversation. "No, no." Nancy said. "I'm here to make things a little easier tonight, so you two relax and I'll fix dinner."

As Nancy went into the kitchen to make dinner, I turned to Joan and said, "Well she's certainly not what I expected when you said Matron." Joan smiled "I knew you'd like her." "Yes, you said that." I replied with a little annoyance. I checked myself quickly. "Yes, she seems very nice indeed." I knew exactly why I was annoyed, Nancy was a third wheel interrupting my time with Joan, yet at the same time I knew I wanted to fuck Nancy and fuck her hard, almost as much as I wanted to fuck Joan.

Nancy looked like every adolescents' dream mature woman -- huge breasts sitting high on her chest and thrusting forward tightly encased in a soft wool wrap, a womanly backside and thighs curving out from her waist, strong legs covered in sheer black stockings and a mass of wavy grey hair framing an aging, yet attractive face.

Dinner was lovely, except now I was beginning to feel like the third wheel. Joan and Nancy chatted endlessly, while I sat there taking furtive glances at the two enormously busty women, both of whom, without realising it were dressed like sex on a stick. Occasionally, the girls would turn to me and include me in the conversation and then without a seconds hesitation turn back to each other and continue talking, or one or other would turn to me and touch my arm as if to try to include me but it only lasted a second or two before they continued their animated conversation.

With dinner finished I cleared the table, taking refuge in the kitchen. Both women went into the lounge room and sat on the sofa. I could hear them talking but could not make out what they were saying.

After finishing the dishes I walked back in to see Joan nestling in Nancy arms. I stood for a moment between the kitchen and lounge room and watched in confused awe at the sight. I thought at first that Joan was crying as Nancy was holding her tight placing soft kisses over Joan's face while whispering into Joan's ear and gently caressing her back. Nancy looked up and motioned for me to come over. "Come and give Joan a hug she feels so down."

I walked over to the lounge and knelt by the two embracing women and hesitantly stroked Joan's back. "Kiss her." Nancy whispered. "She needs to know we are here for her." I held back for a moment, not for want of desire, but for the need to fully take in what I was looking at. Joan had her eyes closed and her lips pursed as Nancy's lips ran along Joan's cheek. I found the whole scene an incredible turn on. The soft down on both women's faces, the wrinkles around their eyes, the tiny lines around their lips where the red lipstick had bled into the lines around their lips was all just so arousing.

As I began kissing Joan's cheek Nancy moved closer to my face, almost touching and quietly told me to let Joan know how much I missed her. Joan turned her lips to mine and I felt her tongue graze my lips. We both started deep kissing. I wasn't aware at first but Nancy had moved behind me, her solid breasts began pressing down on my shoulders, her face still only inches from mine. I could feel her breath as she whispered, "That's right show her how much you care and how much you've missed her. Feel her huge breasts and let her know you still want her." Without hesitation I cupped Joan enormous breasts and began squeezing and massaging the soft flesh. Again, I felt Nancy's breath as she spoke "push them together, tease the nipples, make her feel wanted."

Joan bought both of her hands to my face and held me as we continued our deep kissing. She then hesitated and looking into my eyes asked, "Are you OK?" I simply moaned as I pushed my tongue deeper back into her mouth. I then felt Nancy's hand begin to rub my hard cock, her face touching mine now, and her solid breasts moving up and down on my shoulders in-time with her cock massage. As Joan and I continued to passionately kiss Nancy started undoing my pants, and as she released my cock she squeezed it tightly, her fingers running over the top of it and spreading the copious amounts of pre-cum along the shaft. As Nancy continued the rhythmic pounding on my dripping cock she began instructing me on what to do to Joan.

"Now undo the zipper and let her breasts out" came the first instruction. Without releasing my mouth from Joan's I pulled the zip down from the back of Joan's dress and began running my hands across her back. "Now pull the dress off so we can see those huge breasts. Look at those enormous bra encased tits, suck her nipples through the bra." Following Nancy's instructions I pulled the dress forward and looked in awe at Joan's huge breasts.

The bra was simply enormous, two huge plain back satin cups held her breasts, the heavy underwire forcing separation, yet even so the delicious flesh still wanted to spill out of the top and from underneath.

Nancy repeated her instruction as she released my cock from her grip and squeezed Joan's right breast into the straining bra cup "suck that beautiful breast." My mouth locked on to the soft satin and I began sucking as Nancy began a milking motion forcing more delicious tit flesh forward into the bra cup. I looked up to see Nancy and Joan kissing, their tongues searching out each other's mouth. My right hand dropped to my cock and I started masturbating to the erotic vision of these two mature women kissing with the passion of teenagers.

Nancy abruptly stopped and told me to stand up. As I did, she also stood and again held my cock, holding the base in a vice-like grip and pulling me forward within an inch of Joan's mouth. "Joan, now show him how much you have missed his hard cock." She said as she guided my cock into Joan's waiting mouth. With Nancy now behind me, and Joan sitting on the couch the two women rhythmically worked my cock. Joan's mouth bobbing up and down in time with Nancy's hand working back and forwards along my cock, which was saturated with my own pre-cum and Joan's wet sucking. With her free hand Nancy began undoing my shirt. I was now virtually naked, with my pants around my ankles, and my shirt undone.

Thrusting my hips forward, I held the back of Joan's head with my right hand and with my left hand I twisted back to my left and pulled Nancy by her thick grey hair to my face pushing my tongue deep into her mouth. I totally abandoned myself to the pleasure I was experiencing as cum rushed upward and began spraying into Joan's vacuum-like mouth. Nancy continued to pump me as we sucked each other's mouth. Pulse after pulse of cum shot into Joan's mouth and even after my cock could give no more both women continued pleasuring me. I could hardly stand-up with the intensity of my own orgasm. Releasing my lip lock on Nancy I collapsed onto the lounge next to Joan.

Immediately Nancy lent forward to Joan, her pearls hanging enticingly from her chest, and sucked her cum filled mouth as her hand stroked my cock. I watched in awe as the two women continued to kiss, Joan lying back on the lounge with Nancy leaning over her. I pulled Nancy's hand off my still hard cock and moved behind her. As the two women continued their passionate embrace I pushed my cock against Nancy's delicious arse and bent forward cupping her large firm breast. I began to slowly dry hump Nancy through her red wool wrap, the sensation of the soft wool against my hard cock was incredible and almost as good as feeling her heavy breasts which I began to massage and squeeze through her clothing.

As the women continued to kiss I felt Joan's hands joined mine in massaging and kneading Nancy's breasts. As Joan and I increased the tempo and pressure the Matronly air that Nancy had projected was beginning to melt. I could feel her pushing back against my cock and her hands were forcefully pleasuring Joan's massive chest, squeezing, pulling and finally wrapping the Pearl necklace tightly around Joan's huge left tit as she began sucking on Joan's engorged nipple.

Joan then reached for Nancy's shirt and began undoing the buttons at the same time I began to caress Nancy's torso, running my hands up and down her back, then along the sides of her statuesque body. Reaching under the wool wrap I found the zipper to Nancy's skirt and quickly pulled it down, her skirt falling to the floor. My hands were all over her and I was pleased to find that she had no panties on, just a suspender belt and stockings. I pushed my cock into the crevasse of her arse pushing against the soft wool. Joan had released Nancy's large tits from the confines of the shirt and bra and she was now sucking on one of Nancy's large nipples.

I lent back and pulled the wool wrap over Nancy's arse and pushed my cock against the entrance of her hairy pussy. With hardly a movement the head of my cock entered her cunt. Immediately, Nancy stood and pushed my back, sternly telling me, "No, not yet, we are here for Joan. Joan come and lie on the carpet, we both need to love you."

Joan complied without hesitation; she lay on the carpet her huge breasts spilling to either side of her chest and opened her legs. Nancy once again took a firm grip of my cock and guided it to the entrance to Joan's soaking pussy saying, "Now make her feel like the woman she is."

I pushed into Joan's warm, wet pussy and fell against her body, holding her tightly, feeling her skin against mine and the sheer pleasure of our bodies reunited after such a long absence. We made love like we were the only ones in the room, totally focused on each other. I could tell Joan was close to orgasm as her hands gripped my arse and pulled my cock deeper into her hungry cunt. I lent back as I pushed my cock into Joan, so I could see this delicious woman reach her climax, her massive breasts sloshed back and forwards with each thrust.

In the meantime, Nancy had removed the rest of her clothes except for her stockings, shoes and the red wool wrap that she had put back on after taking off her shirt and bra. She sat wantonly on the edge of the lounge, her legs splayed on either side of Joan's head and ran her fingers through the thick grey hair of her pussy, pulling and spreading the lips of her cunt. Her fingers diving deep into herself as she again began to instruct Joan. "Feel the pleasure Joan, feel how hard he is in your tight pussy, just let yourself go, you deserve this."

I could feel Joan tighten around my shaft and I knew she was moments away from orgasm as Nancy spoke again. "Now hold your breast up and squeeze them together so we can see them." Without hesitation Joan scooped her tits together and began rhythmically rocking them. "Now let the orgasm come my Dear." As if on queue, Joan exploded into the throws of a massive orgasm, her body shuddered as waves of pleasure rocked her to the core.

Nancy then moved off the lounge and knelt on either side of Joan's head, facing me and lowered her pussy to Joan's mouth as she and I began kissing. I continued to fuck Joan as Nancy and I kissed, running our hands all over each other. I squeezed and massaged her big solid breasts through the soft wool as she rocked ever so slightly on Joan's eager mouth. Nancy broke the kiss and breathlessly told Joan, "deeper Darling I'm almost there."

On hearing that, I couldn't hold back any longer, my second load of cum spurt into Joan's pussy. Clearly feeling my orgasm Joan pushed against my hips and with both hands pulled Nancy's hips down onto her face forcing her tongue deeper into Nancy's pussy. At that moment the three of us shared the most intense physical pleasure. Nancy and I continued to kiss as her orgasm began to overtake her. Joan's muffled moans continued as she probed Nancy's pussy with her tongue.

The three of us eventually collapsed into each other's arms on the carpet our bodies intertwined. I was the first to stir. I stood up and looked down at the two mature women still dozing in post orgasmic bliss. Their large breasts mashed against each other, their aging beauty testimony to the sensuality of maturity. I walked into the kitchen and dialed the airline, canceling my flight home. As I stood in the doorway to the lounge room looking at the two aging Goddesses my cock began to stir.

menzies
menzies
188 Followers