Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
A threesome vacation at Hedonism II.
4.5k words
4.63
15.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 16th - Saturday at the resort.

We wake up late in the morning. Joan does have a bit of a sore throat. She says she doesn't care because last night was amazing.

We all hit the showers and then head out for some brunch. After brunch and since it's afternoon, Mandi wants to hit the nude beach so we go back to the room, strip, grab the towels and sunblock. On the beach, we spread the towels out and slather sunblock on each other. John leans over me, French kiss me and says, "I love you, woman."

I smile and say, "I love you too, husband."

Joan says, "I love you both so much."

John and I say in unison, "We love you, too, Joan." Joan has a huge smile on her face.

Mandi smiles and says, "I'm falling for the three of you. Sue and Maria too. What a fun group. If my current job didn't bring me to this place, I'd seriously consider moving my home base to Seattle-Tacoma just to be near you all. But I just love Jamaica." We all French kiss her and grope her tits and pussy.

John says, "We don't blame you, Mandi. It would be wonderful to be on this island twice a week." Joan and I agree. I wonder if you can buy a season ticket to Hedonism II.

Soon we all settle down and soak up the sun. John is sitting up on his elbows and watching the view, near and far. It is magnificent and sexually hot as hell. I know he's looking at the women but I'm checking out the cocks and so is Joan. I laugh because she keeps licking her lips.

Forty-five minutes into it, after John's turned over a couple of times, he must decide it's time to cool off a little. He gets up and heads for the water. Soon Mandi and Joan are following him. They swim around and do a lot of groping each other. Both Mandi and Joan dive under the water and I image they are sucking his cock in turn. So he apparently decides to return the favor and I see him dive under and Joan squeals. He then comes up, grab some air and soon Mandi is squealing. They're all laughing and enjoying themselves.

Finally, we're all ready for something to drink. We all head for the beach bar. All us ladies wrap ourselves up in towels but John puts the towel around his neck and walks along with us with a partial hard-on. We sit at the bar and enjoy a couple of drinks. They serve Hurricanes here which John and I love. After we are half way through the second round, I'm feeling a little tipsy already. So are the other girls. I'm feeling frisky so I kneel down between John's legs and take his cock in my mouth. He looks down at me and says, "What are you doing, my darling?"

"Sorry, my loving husband, I can't resist 'my cock' especially when it's half hard. I just get the urge to suck it when it's half hard." I stand up and French kiss him. "Let's go back to the room and do some fucking."

Mandi says, "Are Joan and I invited too."

I smile and say, "Of course, but no BDSM until tonight. Just good old fashion fucking. Do you think you can fuck all three of us, honey."

"Oh, I think I can manage. Some of you ladies are going to have to get the others worked up though. I can't do it all. As a matter of fact, I think there should be a female pussy eating daisy chain first."

Joan says, "That does sound like fun. Let's go."

John pulls the towels off us all and tells us to let the other men see how beautiful and hot the women he's with are. We all smile.

In the room, we all hit the shower to wash the sunblock off. John is rock hard already but we ladies are still playing with his cock. After we all dry off, we walk to the bed and crawl up on it. My face is in between Mandi's legs, Mandi is working on Joan and Joan is working on me. This is hot. John is watching and lets us go at it until we've all have an orgasm and then tells us all to turn around work on the one who just got you off. John is watching us and stroking himself. Joan keeps looking at him and his hand on his cock.

After we've all had two orgasms (Joan's had three), we all three line up on the bed and I say, "Okay, stud, get over here and fill some holes." John crawls up on the bed behind us with a condom on and slips into Mandi's cunt. He's never gone without a condom with Mandi since we don't know what she's up to the other 51 weeks of the year. He begins to fuck her hard, slips his thumb into her ass, and starts to fuck her ass with that. Since she's very primed from all that pussy licking, she doesn't take long to scream and start to cum hard again. John fucks her to three hard orgasms and then pulls out and slips into Joan. She moans loudly.

I've been watching Joan. She's been playing with her clit while watching John fuck Mandi, who by the way is now masturbating next to Joan and John. I'm also playing with myself. John fucks Joan hard with his thumb in her ass for less than five minutes and she screams her fourth orgasm. She gets two more and then he moves to me. I'm kneeling there wiggling my horny ass at him. He bends down, licks my slit from clit to my asshole a couple of times and then slip into me. I squeal and say, "Oh, yeah, I wish I could have that in there for the rest of my life."

Joan giggles and says, "Might be a little strange when we go out to eat." I look at her and smile.

John and I fuck hard for over five minutes and then my next orgasm is upon me. My husband fucks me to two more and then pulls out. John lays down on the bed and I remove the condom and I tell Mandi and Joan to each take a turn getting John off. I'm third and I get his orgasm and lick him clean. Mandi shakes her head and says, "He doesn't cum easy, does he. If he was bigger he would have made one hell of a porn star."

We all laugh. I say, "He is my porn star."

Joan says, "Mine too." John smiles at us.

We all lay down together and I take my customary position laying on top of John. I French kiss him and say, "My husband is the greatest and I love him dearly." He French kisses me and tells me he loves me.

We eventually start to fall asleep. The sun and the sex have worn us all out. I eventually move off of John.

I wake up and Joan is sucking John's cock. John looks at the clock and it's nearly six o'clock. John tells Joan to stop sucking him. He wants to save himself for later. She's not happy. "Come on, Master. Let me give you pleasure."

"It's a pleasure to beat your ass, subbie. But we need to get ready for supper. I'm very hungry. Besides, you don't need a cum appetizer." Joan laughs, says "Need it no, want it yes," and gets up. John just smiles at her. We get dressed and head out to eat. After supper, we hit the bar for a while. Mandi says, "I'd love to get fucked on the beach tonight, John." He smiles. After we've had our fill of drinks, we head for the room. It's only "Mask parade" tonight so we are going to fuck our genitals off instead.

We strip, grab some towels and head for the beach. We put the towels down. Joan and I lay down on one and I say, "Fuck her good, John."

John says, "Mandi, on your knees and suck me till I'm hard." She's got him in her mouth in no time. He says, "Ahhhhhhh! Such a fine night for a blowjob on the beach." I laugh.

Joan is eating my pussy and says, "A good night for eating pussy on the beach, too".

When John is hard enough he tells Mandi to lay down and spread her legs. He dives in and starts to eat that pussy. Mandi starts to moan. She's really enjoying it. John brings her to the edge of orgasm and then stops. She moans and says, "Please, Sir. I need to cum."

"Stand up, Mandi." She gets up and he picks her up, slip his cock into her and tells her to wrap her legs around him. He starts to walk out into the water. When they get out to where the water is genital level, he gives her a long French kiss and begins to move in and out of her. After the kiss, John says, "Just like a couple of horny fish." She laughs.

They fuck for the longest time, she's moaning the whole time. Mandi smiles at him and says, "Fuck me good, stud. I'm getting close."

John stands there fucking Mandi for another couple of minutes and she starts to cum. He pinches her left nipple and she screams and her pussy clamps down on him. He bends down and bites her right nipple lightly. She screams again and throws her head back. She yells "Holy fuck, John!!" John stands there fucking her with Mandi hanging on him. I'm amazed he can hold her up so long. She cums a couple more times and then he pulls out as he sets her down.

"Come on, hot stuff. Let's get back to the beach."

She smiles up at him. "Thanks, John. That was an interesting feeling, fucking with the water lapping up on my pussy."

John lays down on the towel and all us ladies lay down all around him. I'm on top. "You still have a hard-on, John. Want to take care of that?"

He says, "Later, let's go and get into the hot tub for a while and soak." We walk up, each shower the sand off of us and slide into the hot tub. We sit there for awhile and another couple in the hot tub are starting to get it on. We all watch them and I start to stroking his cock. Joan is playing with herself and soon Mandi is too. John tells me to sit on the edge and he'll eat me to orgasm. I waste no time. I jump up there and John goes to work on his favorite snack. Joan and Mandi are soon finger fucking each other. All us ladies get off one time and John says, "Okay, ladies, back to the room for some more fun. I've got a hard cock here that needs some relief."

We walk back to the room and there's another orgy happening in one of the rooms. The door is open. John sticks his head in and a woman says, "Come on in. Join the fun." John asks the ladies if they'd like to join in. They all say, 'yes', so in we go. The lady who invited John introduces herself as Nancy Holm. She points a man out on the couch with another woman and says, "That's Bill, my husband." John introduces us ladies and Nancy says, "Vanessa, are you bi?"

I say, "Yes. We all are." Nancy grabs John's hand and mine and says, "Come in ladies. Grab a cock if you can find one and have fun. My, but you all are in great shape."

Nancy looks to be close to our age, somewhere near 70 as is Bill. Nancy is a redhead (dyed), 5' 5", maybe 130 lbs, and a nice set of tits. Bill is gray haired, looks pretty fit and is fucking away into a much younger blonde haired woman with some very big tits.

Nancy pulls us over to the bed and says, "Let's have a threesome. I'd love to eat your pussy, Vanessa, while John fucks me. Looks like he's ready to fuck. I'm so wet, I'm dripping down my legs." Soon we are getting busy.

It's a good mix of ages and body types at this party. Seems to be a few more women than men though.

We are up on the bed next to another threesome, this one is two men and a woman going at it. She's doing a DP and it looks like fun. Nancy is immediately down with her face in my pussy. John crawls up behind her and licks her a couple of times from clit to asshole. She moans. He grabs a condom and slam into her. She squeals. "Oh, God yessss! Fuck me hard, John."

John begins to pound away at that pussy. He puts a bit of spit on her anus and begins to rub his thumb around in it. She looks back at him and says, "Oh, God, push it in, John. I love anal play. I love to get fucked there too." Well, he's not going to do that but he loves to use the thumb.

He works his thumb into her ass. They fuck hard for over five minutes and she screams when her first orgasm starts. I cum shortly afterward. It's not a real hard one but it's okay. Joan and Mandi are in a threesome with a very hot young man, maybe the blonde who's fucking Bill is his lady. They seem to be enjoying it. John continues to fuck Nancy hard and she's cumming every couple of minutes. I'm cumming every three minutes or so because Nancy is still sucking my clit. Nancy finally collapses and John pulls out. She rolls over and says, "Thanks, John. That was great." I hold my arms out and John leans down, pulls the condom off and slip into me.

We fuck slowly at first. John is enjoying my vagina. He smiles at me and just says, "The best!" I'm assuming he means Nancy wasn't too good. When we finish and we both cum, he rolls over and pulls me with him. We love laying like that only usually we aren't connected. We French kiss long and deep. "I love you, woman. And I will forever."

I smile at him and say, "I so glad you are my husband. I love you."

Nancy says, "John, are you done for the night? I'd like that cock in my ass if you don't mind."

"Sorry, Nancy. I appreciate the fuck but we have plans for later tonight. I'm saving myself for that."

I smile at John and give him a French kiss.

Nancy says, "Well, maybe we can get together again later next week. We're here until next Friday. Vanessa, are you attracted to my husband? Maybe, we could have a foursome swap."

I say, "Yes, I'm attracted to him. We'll have to see."

"Truth be told, Nancy, with a huge buffet in front of me, why would I eat the same thing all the time. We're here for variety, honey. No offense. I really enjoyed your body but I want variety."

Nancy looks a little sad. "I understand, John. It's just that not many men are interested in me because of my weight. I thought you were different."

"I am different, Nancy. I don't mind a woman's weight at all. I won't promise anything but maybe later we can try a foursome with you and Bill. I just prefer to find another orgy and some more bodies."

"I understand, John. I hope we can get together again though." She leans down and French kisses him. John grabs one of her large boobs and squeeze it until the kiss is finished. "Wow! That was enjoyable. You are a lucky woman, Vanessa. You've got quite a treasure there."

"I know, Nancy, I know."

Our ladies both come over to us and ask to go to our room. Nancy says, "You're all staying in the same room. Wow! Sounds like fun."

John says, "Well, Mandi is just visiting us. She's a flight attendant and has to leave late tonight. Joan is our special lover. This is as much her sex vacation as it is ours."

Nancy says, "Interesting." John gives Nancy a kiss and grabs her ass as he does. I French kisses her too, then we head out.

On the way back to the room, I ask John if he really wants to have foursome swap with Nancy and Bill. He says, "Sure, babe, if we can't find anyone else. Like I said, there are too many possibilities at this place."

In the room, we all head for the shower. It's a little after 9pm and we want to give Mandi a BDSM session to remember later when she's on the plane.

After we all dry off, John grabs Mandi and drag her to the bed. John ties her up on her hands and knees. He grabs the flogger and begins to flog her body from neck to just below her ass. After about fifty hits he stops. He looks at me, surprised she didn't safeword. He slips two fingers into her pussy and she's very wet. "Joan, present your hot cunt to Mandi's tongue."

Joan is very happy to comply. He starts to spank Mandi's ass. He gives her twenty smacks on each butt cheek. She doesn't safeword. She's becoming a really good sub. John is hard now again, so he puts a condom on and slam into her. She screams. He roughly shoves his right thumb into her ass and she screams again. He begins to fuck her very hard. His second orgasm is going to take a while so fucking her hard is no problem.

"Vanessa, play with her nipples and don't be gentle." I smile and climb on the bed to torture Mandi's nipples. Joan is cumming now almost constantly under Mandi's tongue.

John begins to rub Mandi's clit and she lasts less than three minutes before she screams and her vaginal muscles clamp down on him. That's not going to do it for him yet though. It'll take more than that. After she eases up a little, he continues to pound into her. He's fucking her ass good with his thumb too. She constantly moaning now and starts to cum again in two minutes. He brings her to six total orgasms and for the last one he pinches her clit instead of rubbing it. She screams, arches her back and says, "Holy fucking shit!!" He doesn't cum for that one either.

He pulls out and grabs the crop. He begins to smack her ass with the crop. After ten fairly good hits, he slams back into her with his cock and thumb and she begins to cum again almost immediately. He gives her three more orgasms and I get up and slip two fingers into his ass. I start to rub his prostate and in fifteen seconds he loses it and starts pumping streams of cum into the condom. At the same time, John pinches Mandi's clit again really hard this time and she screams so loud that it hurts everyone's ears. She clamps down on John and his pulsing cock sends her to an even higher plateau. The scream is really high pitched. She cums for over a minute and then she must pass out. She collapses and is quiet.

John's breathing really hard too. He's still in her but he's holding himself up on his elbows. He finally pulls out and I grab the condom and drink the ambrosia. It's a pretty big load of cum. John falls over on the bed and Joan slowly crawls over and starts to suck John's deflating cock clean. John gets up and unties Mandi. She's still unconscious but breathing hard. After about ninety seconds, she opens her eyes and says, "Wow!"

She's not moving but is smiling. She says, "That's one I'll remember for a long time. Thanks, Master."

John says, "You are welcome, my hot sub. It was a powerful orgasm for me too. I'm pooped."

It's going on 10pm. John jumps up and goes to take a shower. We help Mandi into the shower and we all join John. After the shower, we all dry off and help Mandi get ready to leave. We decide to do the same thing we did the last time. At 10:30pm, John calls a cab to take Mandi back to the airport motel. We all don't trust her to drive right now. It comes 45 minutes later and Mandi and Joan hop into the cab. John briefs the cab driver and he smiles. John and I drive Mandi's rental car back to the airport rental car place and assist Mandi in turning it in. We then drop her by the hotel and all kiss her goodbye. The cabbie then drives us back to Hedonism II. It's a big fare for him and he's very happy.

We get back at 12:45am. John and I head for the bed. Joan strips and grabs a towel. She tells us she's going to jump in the hot tub for a while. John warns her not to go to sleep in there. We both hope the staff checks it every once in awhile. I jump into bed and cuddle with my hubbie. I'm playing with his flaccid cock. After awhile it starts to wake up. I smile. I then go down on him and get him hard. I say, "Make love to me, my lover, my husband, my Master."

We start out with a long French kiss. Then he begins to kiss and lick down my body. My nipples are hard and a half inch long. John sucks and nibbles at them for a while and then moves on down. I love it when he licks my vaginal lips. He licks my outer lips for quite a while and then spreads me open. He grabs my inner lips and sucks and pulls on them both for several minutes. I am soon moaning loudly. He sticks his tongue into my vagina and begins to tongue-fuck me. After a few minutes he moves to my clit, first circling it with the tip of his tongue. John then sucks that little morsel into his mouth and I moan really loud. He begins to suck it and flick his tongue over the tip.

I can't stay still. I'm squirming wildly. John loves to get me to this position. I'm breathing heavily and soon I scream, arch my back and grab his head, pulling it harder into my pussy. It seems like I'm in constant orgasm. I'm bucking and screaming constantly. Soon I have to stop so I push him away from my pussy. John decides to lick some of my juices up. I moan and say, "Please, honey. I can't take anymore. I have to calm down a little."

John says, "I was only trying to lick up some of your juices. You taste so good."

I grab him and pull him up to my chest. I've got my arms and legs wrapped around him. "I love you, John. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

12