Joan, Steph and Me

Story Info
Mother's guy helps punish naughty daughter.
14.3k words
4.64
278.1k
99
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers

It was never my intention to initiate any such action as I found myself in. I was sitting in an easy chair sipping a drink. Across from me, Stephanie, my girlfriend's eighteen-year-old was nervously biting her nails.

"I fucked up big time huh?" she asked.

I took another sip, looked at her and nodded. "Do you think mom is going to be very angry?"

Again, only a nod from me.

"Please talk to me. I know I'm in trouble but it wasn't my fault. I didn't know there would be so much trouble."

I set my drink down. I looked at her. She was typical of the teenagers of today. Smart mouthed, sexy dressed, sexually active and knew too damn much for their own good. She was also trying hard to sober up. I was home because a neighbor had called her mother and me to report a wild fight in the apartment. I got there just as the fight was gearing up to turn into a real brawl. I broke up the combatants and threw them all out. There had been about 8 couples in all.

From what I could determine, the fight broke out when one couple didn't want to give up the bed they were fucking on to another couple that wanted to use it. Words were exchanged and one thing led to another. Both girls and boys were fighting when I arrived. Seeing the girls with some of their clothes torn, bras covering oversized tits did have an effect on me. The girl and guy that had started the whole thing were still naked when I arrived. The guy had average equipment but the girl was something else. Her cunt was completely bald and she had the fattest pussy lips for a woman I had seen in a long time. Long erect nipples and melon sized tits. I would have jumped at the chance to fuck her myself but she was way under aged for my taste.

The apartment was a wreck. Lamps broken, tables overturned beer and wine bottles on the floor. Stephanie wanted to clean it up so that her mother wouldn't see the mess. After talking to Joan at work, her orders were to leave it till she got home. I told her that since it was one o'clock and she left at four anyway, to stay at work and finish the day

It was 4:30 and the closer it got to 5, the more nervous Stephanie got. "What do you think mom will do to me?" She was scared shitless.

"Stephanie, if you were her, what would you do? You trust you daughter to do what's right only to find out she has been having orgies in your house, letting anyone and everyone fuck in your bedroom and to top it all off, a fight starts and the apartment ends up in shambles." Stephanie looked around the apartment. Joan was a neat freak and when she came home she was going to go ballistic.

"It wasn't an orgy," was all she said.

I lifted my eyebrow at her. "When I walked in, two couples, one naked was fighting in your mother's bedroom. Two couples were in your room. Two guys fucking one girl while she played with her girlfriend. You on your knees sucking some guys cock. Another couple fucking in the kitchen. And all of you stoned. No it was an orgy. I've been to orgies in my day. This was an orgy. Your mother always told me how levelheaded you were. That she could trust you and depend on you. What happened? What made you turn like this?" I looked at her waiting for an answer. She bit her upper lip, twisted her hands together and bent her head.

"You all just don't understand. Being a teenager is a lot of pressure. Everyone expects you to do things. Guys expect you to put out or they won't have anything to do with you. I was considered Ms goody two shoes and none of the cool guys would even ask me out." She lifted her head and looked at me as if to seek understanding.

"And being a slut makes you cool too. From what I saw in here today, Ms Goody-Two-Shoes would get a lot more respect. And if a guy wants sex and you decide to give it to him, I guess it's cool to do it in front of all your friends so they can see you're just like them." I knew my words stung but she needed to know these things.

We both heard the keys in the door and judgment time had arrived. Joan entered the apartment, took one look around and set her things down. She closed the door and locked it. She went to Stephanie's bedroom and looked at the rumpled bed. She went to her own bedroom and saw the mess. She came out and looked at me. I raised my hands and shrugged. She looked at Stephanie and Stephanie couldn't meet her gaze.

Joan looked at her daughter for a few seconds, then as if she had made up her mind, nodded her head and went into her room. When she returned she held a thick belt in her hands.

"Strip, young lady. It has been a long time since I saw the need to whip you but you will get the whipping of your life for this." She was standing directly in front of Stephanie.

The girl looked up and regarded her mother with a look that mirrored disbelief. She was 18, almost a woman and her mother was talking about whipping her as if she were a little girl again.

"Mom I'm too old to get a whipping." SLAP Joan's hands lashed out so quickly, Stephanie didn't even have time to blink let alone ward off the blow. She stared in shock. "Don't you dare sass me in my own house. Just like I whipped your ass when you were 12 and I caught you in the house with that boy, I'm gonna whip you ass now. Strip, I said."

Stephanie looked at me for help. The look on my face told her she would get none from me. She got up and Joan stepped back. From he r stance, she was ready to clock Stephanie if she dared raise her hand. Instead Stephanie headed for her room. "Where the fuck do you think you're going? I said strip damn it." Stephanie looked from me to her mother.

"You want me to strip? Right here, in front of Sam? Mom I'm almost a woman." Joan, her face hard and set with anger reached out. Grabbing Stephanie by the blouse she was wearing, Joan jerked hard. Rrrrriiiippppp The blouse was ripped from her body. Then Joan grabbed the bra and ripped that off also. I tried not to notice the young body that was being revealed. I had seen glimpses of Stephanie as she moved about the house in different degrees of dress and undress. I had even chastised her about walking around in her bra and panties when I was there.

Stephanie, her ample tits bouncing from the freedom of having her bra ripped off, stood in shock. She tried to cross her arms to hide her nakedness. "Sam gave me a very graphic description of the scene he walked in on. You didn't seem to mind kneeling naked on the floor sucking some boy's dick and letting all your friends watch. Now you want to get modest."

SWISH, SMACK "IEEEE! "Mommy please!" Stephanie shrieked as the belt landed on her bare back.

"Get those fuckin pants and panties off now," Joan said in a lowered voice. Then she went over to the stereo and turned up the music loud. "I don't need the neighbors thinking I'm killing you and calling the cops." She stood patting her foot. That was a sure sign she was pissed. When you saw her patting her foot, she was working hard to control herself. Stephanie knew the sign too and after taking one more look at me, stopped rubbing her back and began to unbutton her pants.

Stephanie like most of the kids her age, had a body that belied her years. I guess it was from all the hormones in the junk food they ate. She stood 5' 7", about 160lbs. 34 chest, 28 waist and 36 hips. She was also drop dead gorgeous.

"Maybe I should leave. This is between mother and daughter." I didn't want Joan to see the growing bulge in my pants. As serious as this was, I was getting excited seeing Stephanie so revealed. Joan's head snapped around to look at me.

"Stay right the fuck there. If she tries to fight or run, I want you to hold her down. She wrecked my house and will get the ass whipping she deserves. And since you want to be such a big part of our lives I expect you to help when things are bad."

Stephanie stood there, her thumbs hooked into the elastic of her pink panties. "Mom you wouldn't let him spank me? He's not my father. I won't let you." SWISH, SMACK "IEEEE!, IEEEE!"

This time when Joan snapped out with the belt, it landed on one of Stephanie's firm tits. A big red whelp immediately appeared. "Sam's done more than your father ever did. Who helps pay the rent, your tuition at school? Who buys you nice clothes and puts food on the table? Do you think I do all that? How do you think we have been able to afford to stay in this apartment complex, Sam's help that's how. He's good enough for you to take his money? He's good enough for you to take an ass whipping from him too. Let's go. Get those panties off."

Reluctantly Stephanie pushed her panties down over her firm, round, young ass. My cock twitched involuntarily at her nudity. I tried to tell myself she was like my own daughter. Yet I was getting excited seeing her nude. The key word was "like". Stephanie stood there completely nude.

She was turned from me so I had no idea what made Joan exclaim in an angry voice, "you slutty little girl. Who gave you permission to shave all the hair from your vagina?" She spun the girl around and pointed to her crotch. "You didn't tell me she was shaved."

I looked at Stephanie and quickly turned away. All the hair had been shaved away. Exposed to my view was Stephanie's womanhood. She was bald and her pussy lips were swollen. You could still see the moistness of her vagina. Joan grabbed Stephanie by the arm. "I'm so mad, if I hit you right now, I could possibly kill you." She looked at me. "Spank her. Maybe I can calm down enough to finish whipping her without hurting her too bad."

I looked from Joan to Stephanie. I couldn't take this woman over my knee and spank her bare butt. There would be no way to hide my erection. "Are you a part of this house or not? What? I'm good enough to lay in bed with, but you can't punish my daughter when she does something wrong? I told you if you take me, you take the rest." That she did. Resigned to my fate, I took Stephanie's arm and guided her over to my chair.

The chair was a big overstuffed recliner. I sat down and pulled Stephanie across the arms. Her brown ass looked so tempting in front of me the way she lay. I wanted to just reach out and rub it. Joan was watching me hard. I turned to her one last time, hoping for her to change her mind. "Begin," was all she said.

I raised my hand and held it there. Stephanie lay across me, whimpering softly. She had been doing that since the blow landed on her tit. SMACK My palm landed with a flat flesh to flesh contact. "IEEEE!" I knew it stung. I raised my hand again. SMACK "Owww!" I took my time. Each blow was delivered with accuracy. I planted them on the fat part of her cheeks.

Thinking that if I spanked her hard enough with my hand, Joan would forego the belt whipping she had in mind I stopped at ten and turned to look at Joan. "Keep going. There's no way she will get off that easy. And stop giving her those little baby slaps. What you won't do with your hand, I'll have to do with the belt."

Stephanie was crying openly. I lifted my hand. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK I could feel my cock twitching and throbbing as Stephanie struggled underneath me. I'm sure that even thru her pain, Stephanie felt it too. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK I was on the verge of cumming. I tried with all my might to think of anything, everything besides this young firm woman lying across my lap. I looked down and her round ass was tinged red.

As each blow landed, I could feel the heat rising from her ass. Part of my slowness in spanking Stephanie was to let my hand rest on her ass between blows. Oh how I wanted to let my fingers slide down between her firm thighs and feel her shaved cunt. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK "IEEEE!, IEEEE!, IEEEE!, IEEEE! Mommy please, I have to pee."

I stopped, my hand poised to deliver the next blow. Joan looked at her. "That won't work Stephanie. You used to say the same thing as a child to get me to stop spanking you."

"Mommy, I really do have to pee. Don't make me pee on myself." I let my hand drop to my side. "If you're lying to me, I'll take this belt to your ass and leave a bloody heap when I'm done. Sam stand by the door and make sure she does have to pee." As Stephanie got up, her hand rubbed across my cock. I almost groaned. I had never remembered being so hard. I would have fucked an open coke bottle I needed release so bad.

Stephanie walked in front of me rubbing her stinging behind. My eyes watched the sway of her hips and the way she rubbed her ass. It wasn't like she was trying to rub away pain. It was more like she was almost playing with her ass. She entered the bathroom and sat. All modesty gone, she spread her legs wide. I looked directly down between her thigh. Her cunt was spread open and the wet pink skin was visible to me. Stephanie knew I had gotten hard from spanking her and she was determined to make me pay for allowing her to be spanked in this way.

"You're mean. I never knew you could be so mean." She looked up at me. Her eyes traveled down to see the huge erection I had. She saw where my eyes were looking and opened her legs wider. "You enjoyed it. Spanking my bare ass got you all hot and bothered. Look at you. Your dick is so hard, you can't even hide your excitement."

I swallowed hard. How was I suppose to handle this? Suddenly her face turned serious. "Don't let her spank me Sam. Not when she's mad like this. The last time she was this mad, she had come home to find my dad in bed with her twin sister. She was so mad, she almost killed them both. I know. I was with her when we came home. She still won't go near either of them for fear of doing something stupid. Please."

So that was the reason why she never talked about her husband or her sister. Every time I would ask about either of them, she would cut me off. "For one thing, you deserve what you got. Your mother brought you up to be a better lady than what you have shown. Yes, spanking you did get me excited. You are a very lovely and shapely young woman. But don't get any ideas, you are like a daughter to me and I do love your mother. The reaction you see is purely my male hormones reacting to a highly sexual situation. And you were sent in here to perform a specific task. If you don't do it, I will tell your mother the truth."

Stephanie never took her eyes off of me. Her eyes seemed to become unfocused. Then she dropped her hand between her thighs and began to rub her cunt. Slowly she rubbed it back and forth, then stuck her finger in slowly. I swallowed again and was about to tell her to stop. I didn't want her to tell her to stop. Watching her finger her pussy like that got me even more excited. I felt I had to stop her before Joan came to investigate.

Suddenly I heard her moan, "Ahhhh", and the sound of her water rushing from between her legs filled the room. Stephanie didn't stop fingering herself. She continued until I saw her shake and knew she was cumming. I was tempted to walk in and touch her but like I said she was like a daughter to me. Part of the problem was that she looked so much like her mother. I had watched Joan finger her cunt in the same way many times mostly for my enjoyment and our mutual sexual pleasure.

Having cum, she wiped her cunt and flushed the toilet. Then with a sly smile, she walked past me. But not without letting her hand brush against my throbbing prick. By the time she reached her mother the smile was gone. Joan had begun to straighten up a bit and when we entered the room, she was just putting some things in a trash bag. She looked at me. I'm sure she didn't fail to notice the lump in my pants.

"Was she lying?" she asked me.

"No. No she did have to go. Don't you think that you should calm down first. You're so mad, you could really hurt her and not know it." Joan looked from me to Stephanie.

"Are you taking her side?"

"No Joan. I am not taking her side. I just know that if you're really pissed, and you certainly are, you can hurt her and not even know or care about it at the time. Only later when you realize what you have done will you feel sorry, then it's too late."

Joan looked from me to Stephanie. There must have been something she saw on her daughter's face. She was about to change her mind. I could see the wheels turning in her head. Suddenly she got this hard look in her eyes. "You don't get off that easy. I told you that you would get your ass in big trouble one day. Your attitude has gotten you in trouble before. This time you went way over the line. I'm gonna whip that attitude out of you. Now get your ass over here."

Stephanie looked at me. I kept my poker face in place. On one hand, I didn't want to see this young girl get a whipping, however, my male sexuality was driving me and I couldn't wait to hear and see her mom tearing into her tender ass with the strap. Joan looked her daughter up and down. I think she was trying to determine what would be the most advantageous position to put her in. Finally she said, "lay across the sofa arm."

With a sigh of resignation, Stephanie lay across the sofa. This put her ass at just the right position. Her head was resting on the cushions and her feet barely touched the floor. This left her with no amount of room to cushion the blows to her ass. Stephanie was already crying and begging.

"Please mommy. I'll never do it again. Please don't beat me like this. I'm sorry." Joan stood off to the side of her.

"I bet you are sorry. Sorry you got caught. How long has this been going on?"

SMACK "IEEEE! Mommy Please!" Stephanie's legs began to kick and she half turned to avoid the next blow. Joan held her arm raised. "Turn back around. If you move again, I'll have Sam hold you down."

I stood back. From where I stood, I could see directly between Stephanie's thighs. Even with her dark skin, I could see the red mark from the belt. Joan was not holding back. "Have a party in my house." SMACK "IEEEE! PLEASE", This time, Stephanie nearly jumped up she had turned so much. "I'm not going to fight you to stay still. Sam hold her legs down." I moved to hold her legs and Joan placed her left palm flat on Stephanie's back. Joan swung the belt and it nearly hit my face. I jerked back.

SMACK "Oh please it hurts so. Mother please." SMACK This time the belt grazed my shoulder .

I sat on the floor. Stephanie was trying to kick her legs free. I had to hold on tight. Her kicking and struggling had open her thighs and also made her cunt spread open. Not having any hair, my view was unobstructed. The pink insides of her cunt were moist.

SMACK "You like to suck boys cocks huh?" SMACK "Let your nasty friends fuck in my bed." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK "Break up my furniture." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK "You want to act like a child, I'll treat you like one." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK "I ain't raising you to become no cheap slut." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK "This is what happens to cheap sluts in this house. I am raising you to be a lady. Not some kind of whore." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK By this time, Stephanie's ass was a mass of red whelps. She was screaming into the pillow non-stop. I jumped up from the floor and grabbed Joan's arm.

"That's enough. I think she got the message." I snatched the strap from Joan and threw it into the kitchen. I pushed Joan into a chair and helped Stephanie up off the arm of the couch. I had to hold her up as I walked her to her room. I laid her down on her bed and went into the bathroom. I ran a tub of warm water and added half a box of Epsom salt. I knew it would sting but I had to help her ease the pain.

As the water began to fill the tub, I went into the living room. Joan was sitting on the chair just as I left her. She was sobbing. "I try so hard to do what's right for her. It hasn't been easy. You know I try." She looked up at me. This ordeal had hurt her more than her daughter. In the two years we had been together, I had heard her yell at Stephanie but never hit her.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers