Joan, the First Female Pope Ch. 03

Story Info
Joan and Lily leave England, bound for Athens.
2.1k words
4.4
16.5k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry, his new wife Evealen and his daughter all ate the dinner, which Evealen had cooked for them. A new bottle of wine was opened and the three of them became a little inebriated, however it was mostly on the thoughts of Henry and Evealen being together again after such a long time. The wine had little to do with the happiness they had found.

Realizing the sun had been set for some time Joan said,

"With your permission father ... and mother," which brought a smile to both Henry's and Evealen's lips. "I would ask permission to depart for my studies at the rectory with Father Paul and my friend Lily. We are being taught about the love God has for us."

"Do you want us to walk with you to the rectory? Asked Evealen.

"Thank you but no. I would imagine that you and my Father have much to discuss. I bid you a pleasant eve, and will be with you on the morrow."

Evealen stood up and hugged Joan, whispering in her ear again thanking her for her loving attitude. Joan kissed her cheek and said,

"I believe that you will make my father happier than he has ever been. I know that I am very pleased that you are here."

Joan then bid her father a good eve being aware there would be no need for her presents, and with torch in hand departed the house. As she walked toward the church rectory, she heard the voice of her friend and postulate nune, Lily.

"Wait Joan and I will walk with you."

The two girls held hands and while walking began talking about what Father Paul had taught them.

"I had been told by other nune's, that I would be a bride of Jesus, but they never mentioned in their teachings that God would come to me in the form of Father Paul. I feel very blessed, as being loved by God himself is an honor to be cherished. Are you planning to join the order also Joan?"

"I have given the idea no thought Lily. I just went to Father Paul for his books, and his teachings."

"Did he read to you from the book of Latin, Joan?"

"Yes. In fact that is the book I love the most, even though; I no nothing of Latin."

Arriving at the rectory, the girls knocked, as they were concerned Father Paul might have a new student in his bed. When he opened the door he smiled and greeted the girls with open arms. After closing and locking the door he said,

"We learn this eve about the love God has for his own beautiful design. They are the lips of God's love for mankind, or the Latin word for lips; which is Labia. It is obvious," said Father Paul. "That god has a high regard for woman, as he did not give men Labia."

Father Paul then directed the girls to disrobe and lie on his bed. Spreading their legs the priest knelt between the girls, and directed their attention to the lips of God's love.

"There are two pairs of labia, or lips at the entrance to the vagina. They are the labia majora, the larger outside pair, and the labia minora, the smaller inside pair. Together they form part of the vulva, which is the female external genitalia."

Father Paul touched the girls Labia stroking them and causing them to ooze forth a liquid which appeared to be crystalline in the candlelight. The girls understood little of what the priest was describing, however fully agreed to what he was saying, smiling and nodding as he touched them. "As they are the lips of God, it is a man's duty to kiss them as he would kiss a woman on her mouth."

The girls looked at each other, smiled again and nodded in a unity of understanding, being fully aware the priest was intending to place his mouth on each of their mounds. Father Paul then moved between Lily's legs and lowered his lips to her neothera, or below lips; she squealed and grabbed his head.

He began by just kissing her labia, and then began to suck on them. Lily was understandably, frozen in a fit of carnalis desire, which could only be lessened she thought by God's love and the phallus of the priest. Father Paul had studied well and knew that he could bring her God's bounty by sucking her clitoris. After placing his tongue at the entrance to her vagina and attempting to enter her with it, as he had done with his penis, the priest licked upward from her vagina, along her labia to her swollen clitoris. When he began to suck she opened her mouth, however no sound came forth.

She was in the midst of confusion and perplexity, not knowing where the erotic pleasure would end; or even if it would end. She was at the very pinnacle of any pleasure, she believed she could endure, however the priest continued and boosted her beyond the boundaries of mortals to the feet of God. Splashing the face of the priest with copious quantities of her juice, she passed out as though he had struck her on the head very hard.

"Is she with us, or has she gone to God."

"She will be fine Joan," said the priest as he moved between her legs, kissing the soft inside of her thighs, moving upward toward his final destination, the essence of her being.

Joan knew well the ability of Father Paul to pass on the abundance of God's love, however when he placed his mouth on the juncture to her femininity her eyes closed tightly, and she saw the color crimson, a bright red. She had only seen the color once before on the cloak of a Roman Knight, who was passing through her village.

Several minutes passed slowly in ecstasy beyond her belief, then everything went black. Joan awoke sometime later, a funny tingle in the area of her sliten and vagina. Father Paul must talk with God on a daily basis, she thought, as he had full knowledge to the Heavenly secrets only God was privy too.

She turned her head to the left and saw Lily on her back, her legs spread wide over Father's shoulders. Her hands were ripping the straw from the bed and she was praying,

"Ohhh God, Ohhh God, Ohhh God, Ohhh God, Ohhh God."

Joan could only see the top of Paul's head, but she could hear a loud sucking noise coming from between Lily's legs. Lily attempted to scream, however was unable to utter a sound. She was out again; her arms flopped to each side of her, still clutching hands full of straw, her knuckles white as though it would be a blasphemous act to drop any of the stalks of threshed grain.

Father moved up on his knees. His back and buttocks were shinning with perspiration. Joan noted a devilish gleam in his eyes, unlike that which a good Christian priest would normally display. She dismissed it believing it to be, the sparkle of God's love for both girls.

Father Paul began to slide his phallus into Lily's vagina. He did something then she had never been witness too. He moved his knees over to the outside of Lily's thighs, although his phallus was still deep inside of her, and as he leaned forward, his massive member came in full contact with her clitoris. Father began to slide in and out of her slowly, and although she appeared to be unconscious, her slippery dripping vagina, attempting to grab hold of his elusive penis.

Joan sat and watched the heavenly antics, her two fingers slowly rubbing her own clitoris, a ticklish sensation moving up her back. She felt that surely, her hand was guided by God's love for her as many of the sensations Father Paul had given her had returned through her fingers. It had always been exciting watching her friend and Father Paul, coupled in God's holy embrace, however somehow the touching of her own lips and clitoris, made everything more intense, and pleasureful.

She rubbed harder and faster and everything became more extreme in degree, as Joan gushed her fluids onto her hand. Joan lay back enjoying God's rewards, and a feeling of satisfaction warming her. She now knew unequivocally that God's love for her was genuine as she was able to reach new heights on her own, that only days before were indebted to Father Paul.

She peered through blurry eyes to see Father kneeling between her legs, shoving his phallus into her. More of God's love, she thought. Her rewards would never end, as she was indeed blessed. She felt sorry for Father Paul in his battle with difficult extremes to bring God's love to her and Lily. She saw the suffering and distress on his face as he moved quicker inside of her. He was so selfless always giving, and bestowing God's favors on them.

As Father Paul ejected God's holy liquid into her vagina, he fell foreword and lay on Joan's heaving belly. She stroked his hair in thanks to God for the gratification of his love.

Later seeing that the candles had burned down and were almost out, Joan awoke to the light of the breaking dawn, flowing through the window. She awakened Lily who summoned the priest to be fully awake. There was much to be done the day before the Sabbath, so Father Paul felt that their studies should be delayed until the day past the Sabbath, when he could devote most of his attention to them.

The girls dressed, giggling all the while in reference to God's love for them, and thanked Father Paul for his involvement in passing on that love. The girls walked together blessing their fortune and fate in life, as the sun began to peek over the horizon bringing dawn to the new day. When they parted Joan returned home and began making the food for the breaking fast.

There were slices of meat from the pig's stomach, and the eggs, which had been freshly laid. Milk from her father's prize cow and potatoes from his fields. Fresh bread was baking when the newly married couple rose from their nuptial bed.

They entered the room together with the smiles of youth, after spending the night fully involved in their physical sexual contact. The Breaking Fast was a delight to the intelligence of Joan and her wonderful abilities. After the meal, Evealen stated,

"Joan I have talked to your father and he has agreed that we must take our leave of this farm, and place it for sale. We want to move to my large home, which was left to me by my late husband. There we can live in modest luxury with servants. We would like you to come with us, and join in our fortune. I have several books for you to read, and your father and I will purchase more, if it is required.

Joan agreed and on that very day, they departed her father's farm. Arriving at the large home, Joan was in awe. She had never before observed such opulence and grandeur. She was doubly pleased when she saw a room dedicated to books and scrolls. Over the following weeks she was allowed to read through the day, then go to the rectory to study God's laws in the eve.

She found a favorite book written by scholars who were advanced in the little known knowledge of science. She learned many cures for illnesses and the science of the human body. Many other sciences were available to her and her thrust for knowledge was continual and unrelenting.

As the months went on Joan and Lily continued to visit the priest almost nightly, until he told them he had been called to Athens where he would take over a parish. He then asked if the girls would like to go with him and continue their studies.

He added he was to be replaced by an elderly priest Father Antonio Gutierrez from London, originally from Barcelona, who he believed would be physically unable to carry on their studies.

Joan's new mother thought it would be a boon for Joan to join the traveling party. As Joan had no quest to become a nunne, it was decided that she would masquerade as a man; otherwise she would not be allowed to study. With money and backing from her new mother, Joan traveled as John Anglicus a wealthy English nobleman.

To Be Continued ...